May 01, 2024, 11:49:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285388 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: August 22, 2011, 05:36:45 PM »

I can see it now---Dr. Phil's presentation will prolly be billed as the actual reunion of George, CinCin, and Casey.  How they can "heal" ... and go on with their lives ... through his guidance and expertise, etc, etc, etc.   Maybe she will assist them with the foundation ... that would serve as her "job."

Or maybe Dr Phil could hire her. Monkey Devil!

or introduce her to his sons

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: August 22, 2011, 05:37:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28941214/detail.html
Don't Give Casey 'Free Pass,' State Says
DOC: Casey Yet To Report For Probation
POSTED: 4:11 pm EDT August 22, 2011
UPDATED: 4:21 pm EDT August 22, 2011

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Just before a noon deadline, Attorney General Pam Bondi's office filed a response to Anthony's emergency appeal of her one-year check fraud probation sentence.

She's been ordered to begin that sentence in Florida on Friday.

"The defendant should not be allowed to take advantage of an administrative error," an attorney from Bondi's office wrote, comparing that to a "free pass."
 ::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28941214/detail.html#ixzz1VnP8vzxb

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: August 22, 2011, 05:39:58 PM »

hi Monks....trim thanks for all the updates...I needed to take a little bit of time away from the casey/baez circus!!  I have been reading though.  why should we now believe JB when he says kc is back in FL and she has had limited contact with her parents?? (what does that mean?)  And she is having therapy   suddenly we think he is telling the truth??  I think he said that thinking people would stop tracking the plane.  THEY ALL LIE.....I wonder if dr. phil asked the A's if they had been in contact w/kc??? 

And why does JB keep getting a pass from the Bar even down to dismissing a Judges' complaint??
I don't believe anything Baez says,and the kind of contact I'd like to see out of them is being locked in a tiny room together...the sole survivor walks out,which in my little world there would not be one. 
I wonder about the complaints too.

trim, I honestly believe IF she is in FL she is at property owned by Simms.....I think the A's know exactly where she is....I gotta hold on to hope that they will each get exactly what's coming to them   I wonder if she is going to show up at the wedding!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: August 22, 2011, 05:43:05 PM »

hi Monks....trim thanks for all the updates...I needed to take a little bit of time away from the casey/baez circus!!  I have been reading though.  why should we now believe JB when he says kc is back in FL and she has had limited contact with her parents?? (what does that mean?)  And she is having therapy   suddenly we think he is telling the truth??  I think he said that thinking people would stop tracking the plane.  THEY ALL LIE.....I wonder if dr. phil asked the A's if they had been in contact w/kc??? 

And why does JB keep getting a pass from the Bar even down to dismissing a Judges' complaint??
I don't believe anything Baez says,and the kind of contact I'd like to see out of them is being locked in a tiny room together...the sole survivor walks out,which in my little world there would not be one. 
I wonder about the complaints too.

I'm thinking the Florida Bar is still ruminating about those complaints ... they're serious and don't happen overnight.  It should be interesting to see what unfolds.    In my view, it was very unethical not to bring that clerical error to the attention of the Court.

Ono, IIRC all except the latest from JP have been closed....even though JS and D Casey filed similar complaints, both complaints were dismissed...WTH is that all about?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 22, 2011, 05:45:04 PM »

I can see it now---Dr. Phil's presentation will prolly be billed as the actual reunion of George, CinCin, and Casey.  How they can "heal" ... and go on with their lives ... through his guidance and expertise, etc, etc, etc.   Maybe she will assist them with the foundation ... that would serve as her "job."

The last I heard Phil McGraw had allowed his license to practice psychology in CA to lapse and he is unlicensed anywhere.  He isn't a doctor anyway.  He pretends to be a medical doctor, IMO, but he never was and has a PhD in psychology, but as far as I know doesn't have a license to practice. What does a duck say?   I think that that Dr. Drew Pinsky person is a medical doctor, specializing in psychiatry. 

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't hire McGraw to mow my lawn.

Hi Bb!  JMO but any doctor who goes on TV and gives the impression they are able to help people, by those people coming on his/her show, is not worth a grain of salt!! It's all about the money!! they are all full of chit as far as I am concerned.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: August 22, 2011, 06:00:45 PM »

So...who thinks she's going to serve probation?
I'm going to say YES.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 22, 2011, 06:15:20 PM »

The last I heard Phil McGraw had allowed his license to practice psychology in CA to lapse and he is unlicensed anywhere.  He isn't a doctor anyway.  He pretends to be a medical doctor, IMO, but he never was and has a PhD in psychology, but as far as I know doesn't have a license to practice. What does a duck say?   I think that that Dr. Drew Pinsky person is a medical doctor, specializing in psychiatry. 

Hi Bb!  JMO but any doctor who goes on TV and gives the impression they are able to help people, by those people coming on his/her show, is not worth a grain of salt!! It's all about the money!! they are all full of chit as far as I am concerned.

Hi Sunny--I agree.  that goes for Mehmet Oz, too. I know that all of these TV docs make a lot of money, but I don't take anything they say seriously.  My least favorite is McGraw, although I can't say I've ever watched one of his shows all the way through.  Never watched Oz and occasionally watch Pinsky. 

I watched PBS Masterpiece Theatre last night and when it was over, about 10:30 I switched to FOX to see what was happening in Libya.  Well, you know whose big, fat face popped up.  I can't imagine having him on when Tripoli was being taken by rebels, but that goes to show how desparate Rivera is to get on the Casey Anthony bandwagon.  Anything for a buck, I guess. I turned it off immediately as I have no desire to see either one of those bozos.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: August 22, 2011, 06:21:20 PM »

So...who thinks she's going to serve probation?
I'm going to say YES.

I am not sure...but I hope so.....and I hope she has to serve it in Orange County. I am so tired of the special treatment of this piece of chit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: August 22, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »

Hi Sunny--I agree.  that goes for Mehmet Oz, too. I know that all of these TV docs make a lot of money, but I don't take anything they say seriously.  My least favorite is McGraw, although I can't say I've ever watched one of his shows all the way through.  Never watched Oz and occasionally watch Pinsky. 

I watched PBS Masterpiece Theatre last night and when it was over, about 10:30 I switched to FOX to see what was happening in Libya.  Well, you know whose big, fat face popped up.  I can't imagine having him on when Tripoli was being taken by rebels, but that goes to show how desparate Rivera is to get on the Casey Anthony bandwagon.  Anything for a buck, I guess. I turned it off immediately as I have no desire to see either one of those bozos.   

oh you know his buddy would have him on...forget that there is REAL news....he is such an ass.....I detest him...but I have for a long time..this just amplifies my disgust!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: August 22, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »

they will probably all appear in the Dr. Phil house where he sends couples and families to reconnect..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 22, 2011, 06:32:55 PM »

or introduce her to his sons

or let her baby sit his little grand daughter..Casey just loves cute little girls who get the attention away from her...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 22, 2011, 06:34:29 PM »

flipping through the channels last night, saw Geraldo, immediately switched channels and watched some re runs..not gonna watch him at all anymore...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 22, 2011, 06:35:20 PM »

hello...? anybody here?? yoo hoo.... I have made the last 3 posts alone...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 22, 2011, 06:50:24 PM »

Did someone call?   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: August 22, 2011, 06:55:31 PM »

Hello,there,Cookie!   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2011, 06:56:34 PM »

Did someone call?   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2011, 06:57:10 PM »

Hello,there,Cookie!   

lol...thanks for you and Klaas showing up...was getting lonely...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 22, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »

Hi Cookie!  I'd buzz on past Geraldo too!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: August 22, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »

Hi Muffers! can't stand that whole sordid group of people..  

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2011, 06:58:46 PM »

Did someone call?   
Hi,Klaas....just swung (painfully) by after my gall bladder removal last Friday...Geraldo and Baez must have picked up the remaining gall at the hospital to have put on that Punch and Judy show last night!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.