May 01, 2024, 08:45:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285363 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #380 on: August 22, 2011, 07:01:03 PM »

I can see it now---Dr. Phil's presentation will prolly be billed as the actual reunion of George, CinCin, and Casey.  How they can "heal" ... and go on with their lives ... through his guidance and expertise, etc, etc, etc.   Maybe she will assist them with the foundation ... that would serve as her "job."

The last I heard Phil McGraw had allowed his license to practice psychology in CA to lapse and he is unlicensed anywhere.  He isn't a doctor anyway.  He pretends to be a medical doctor, IMO, but he never was and has a PhD in psychology, but as far as I know doesn't have a license to practice. What does a duck say?   I think that that Dr. Drew Pinsky person is a medical doctor, specializing in psychiatry. 

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't hire McGraw to mow my lawn.

Lol....the one and only reason i'd watch his show is if he advertised that the other guest was a Holy person specializing in exorcism.  Sindy's head was nearing spinning in the Morgan depo and she's always got something spewing from her evil mouth.
I hope to God that how ever much money he paid to them is a HUGE loss because viewers boycott his show, let him feel the resolve of anti-granddollar folks.
I stopped watching his show and will NOT watch it ever again!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 22, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »

Did someone call?   
Hi,Klaas....just swung (painfully) by after my gall bladder removal last Friday...Geraldo and Baez must have picked up the remaining gall at the hospital to have put on that Punch and Judy show last night!

hope you are feeling better...xxxx

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: August 22, 2011, 07:27:15 PM »

Did someone call?   
Hi,Klaas....just swung (painfully) by after my gall bladder removal last Friday...Geraldo and Baez must have picked up the remaining gall at the hospital to have put on that Punch and Judy show last night!

Hope your feeling better..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #383 on: August 22, 2011, 07:33:20 PM »

Did someone call?   

I hope you get feeling better soon.  With your gallbladder out the long term will be better for you!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 22, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-tv-analysts-predict-she-will-have-to-serve-probation.html
Casey Anthony: TV analysts predict she will have to serve probation
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 22 2011 6:37 PM

::snipping2::
The Florida State Attorney General’s Office filed a response today to the Anthony challenge. Anthony’s attorneys have a Tuesday deadline to repond to the state’s comments.

The attorney general’s office argued “it impossible for anyone locked up in jail to fulfill their probation requirements, which include getting a job, avoiding drugs and giving up any weapons,” WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest reported.

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said the attorney general’s 25-page response urged the court “not to give what amounts to a free pass for Casey Anthony.”

The attorney general’s office said probation “is not a right, it’s a grace for a second chance to live by the law, and that sentencing is not a game in which a wrong move by the judge means immunity for the prisoner,” WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich reported

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted the court will place “great weight” on U.S. Supreme Court decisions cited by the attorney general’s office. “We’re talking about constitutional principles, and those principles have been passed on by the highest court in the land,” Sheaffer said.

Belich highlighted that the attorney general’s office focused on rulings that allow judges to correct sentencing errors. 

“The law generally is that what was spoken out loud is more important than what was on paper,” WOFL’s Tennis said. “I think Judge Perry felt like the defense knew what was said out loud.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2011, 07:41:42 PM »

Did someone call?   

Hugs to you Monka.   
LMAO at Punch and Judy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: August 22, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »

Thanks for all the good wishes,monkeys!    Missed you all...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 22, 2011, 10:20:57 PM »

Did someone call?   

Ouch, hope you get all better soon!

Geraldo has always been a tool so it's fitting he is friends with Baez 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 22, 2011, 11:18:53 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html

Casey Anthony 'Seems Like a Horrible Person,' Says Juror
BY STEVE HELLING

Monday August 22, 2011 09:00 PM EDT

Casey Anthony
Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/Landov
FacebookTweetThey knew it would be a controversial decision: to acquit Casey Anthony of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

What they didn't expect was the public outrage that would follow.

The Casey Anthony jurors have been barred from restaurants, shunned by family members, and vilified online. One even quit her job and moved out of Florida, for fear of the backlash.

Too late, asshat.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #389 on: August 22, 2011, 11:27:41 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1122270125001/geraldo-exclusive-jose-baez-on-caseys-whereabouts/?playlist_id=87485

Geraldo' Exclusive: Jose Baez on Casey's Whereabouts

Aug 21, 2011

- 10:34 -

Anthony's attorney speaks out

OS

Thank you, ospainter.

(I have missed you, good to see you!)

Hi Brandi

YW

Missed you too, also good to see you.

The people in this case remind me of a small Aruba. I hope they all rot in hell. Same for those in the HaLeigh case. A bunch of damn liars. They make me sick.

I can't be civil so I better stop.

Take care,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 22, 2011, 11:31:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28933170/detail.html

Fla. AG: Casey Anthony Should Serve Probation

Posted: 10:50 pm EDT August 21, 2011Updated: 6:27 pm EDT August 22, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Florida's attorney general says Casey Anthony should be forced to serve probation for check fraud now that she is out of jail.

Attorney General Pam Bondi's office filed a response Monday opposing Anthony's efforts to stop a probation order from being enforced.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 22, 2011, 11:32:25 PM »

I am not good at bringing links here so I will just say it and hope someone else who is better at it will bring this over...
Jeff Ruby has another ad running in the Orlando Sentinel..think it starts tomorrow..just saw it on my facebook wall...it is awesome! I love that guy!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #392 on: August 22, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »

I am not good at bringing links here so I will just say it and hope someone else who is better at it will bring this over...
Jeff Ruby has another ad running in the Orlando Sentinel..think it starts tomorrow..just saw it on my facebook wall...it is awesome! I love that guy!

This is the new one, I think.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeff-Ruby-Rocks/173048086101266#!/photo.php?fbid=180495742023167&set=a.173058099433598.43116.173048086101266&type=1&theater

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #393 on: August 22, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Florida's attorney general says Casey Anthony should be forced to serve probation for check fraud now that she is out of jail.

Attorney General Pam Bondi's office filed a response Monday opposing Anthony's efforts to stop a probation order from being enforced.

I emailed Pam Bondi, did not even get a response, not even a form letter resopnse thanking me for my comments that she would not even need to personally send. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: August 23, 2011, 02:38:56 AM »

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Mahatma Gandhi

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: August 23, 2011, 03:00:55 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html

Casey Anthony 'Seems Like a Horrible Person,' Says Juror
BY STEVE HELLING

Monday August 22, 2011 09:00 PM EDT

Casey Anthony
Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/Landov
FacebookTweetThey knew it would be a controversial decision: to acquit Casey Anthony of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

What they didn't expect was the public outrage that would follow.

The Casey Anthony jurors have been barred from restaurants, shunned by family members, and vilified online. One even quit her job and moved out of Florida, for fear of the backlash.

Too late, asshat.

this will haunt them (I hope) physically & mentally for the rest of their lives.

I LOVE these two excerpts good grief
 "We tried very hard to separate our emotions from the evidence," he says. "Generally, none of us liked Casey Anthony at all. She seems like a horrible person. But the prosecutors did not give us enough evidence to convict. They gave us a lot of stuff that makes us think that she probably did something wrong, but not beyond a reasonable doubt."

"I live in fear that someone will find me. I Google my name every day to see if anyone has figured out who I am. The few people that do know haven't said anything, but one of my friends told me that his wife forbid him to talk to me. My own sister cussed me out. It has ruined my life."

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 23, 2011, 03:04:03 AM »

I emailed Pam Bondi, did not even get a response, not even a form letter resopnse thanking me for my comments that she would not even need to personally send. 

I hear you zoomommy!  No one bothers to be polite anymore.  When someone finally says please or thank you I almost faint in shock!!!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: August 23, 2011, 03:05:34 AM »

This is the new one, I think.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeff-Ruby-Rocks/173048086101266#!/photo.php?fbid=180495742023167&set=a.173058099433598.43116.173048086101266&type=1&theater

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is it possible to charge her with abuse of a dead human body (as suggested here?)  Boy I certainly hopt so!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: August 23, 2011, 07:50:53 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/299235/casey-anthony-appeal?cmpid=twitter
Appeals court could rule on Casey Anthony probation today
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:28 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony may find out as early as Tuesday if she will have to serve a year of probation in Orange County.

The Fifth District Court of Appeal, in Daytona Beach, could issue a ruling as early as Tuesday afternoon.

At the same time, Casey's defense team has until noon to respond to a filing by the state of Florida on Monday.

If the appeal is denied, Casey Anthony will have to report to her probation officer by noon Friday.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 23, 2011, 08:01:12 AM »

Good afternoon monkeys.

I do not watch Dr. Phil.   However, since the announcement the A will be on his show, I have seen bits of a few of his shows.   How will he interview the A's?   He is confrontataional and INSIST he does not coddle or sugar coat things.   Since I first saw Sin sin on the Nancy Grace show, she has insisted upon being coddled and directing the conversation.   Will the good doctor allow her to run the show without confrontation just to get the interview?  Or will he do a modified, pre planned confrontation?

Terri

Terri ITA.

Dr Phil's style is very confrontational..and very in control.  He is in the driver's seat and he usually asks the tough questions...whicih surprises me that the A's would even appear on his show..unless they intend to play along like they really are listening and getting help.

Years ago Oraph had the A's scheduled and the interview and show did not take place.  They gave some sugar coated reason..but the bottomline came from Oprah..they had topics they refused to discuss..so she refused the interview and said thanks but no thanks. 

I can't see Dr Phil being anymore lax in his questioning..so I guess the show will focus on them getting the help the long suffering grands need...but I am sure they are doing this for the money and publicity ..not to get help to straighten out their family issues.

I won't be watching..and I did let Dr Phil know how I feel about his donation to their little cause..err themselves.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.