May 01, 2024, 07:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285359 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: August 24, 2011, 09:56:34 AM »

Monkey Devil!

http://loveinsouthamerica.com/media.html

Media

Jose Baez searches for a Mail Order Bride in Colombia, South America.
High profile Defense attorney Jose Baez who got his notorious client Casey Anthony acquitted of murder in July 2011 is a previous client of the mail order bride agencies in Colombia, South America.

The photo shown is Jose Baez sitting with three Colombian girls during a romance tour in or around May 2004. He was at a party in the HOTEL Versailles in Colombia where the mail order bride agency hosts its party socials that usually invite 25-30 pretty Colombian girls to meet and socialize with only 1 or 2 men clients.

::snipping2::

P.S.  I'm not sure that Jose is still married to this person. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: August 24, 2011, 10:04:51 AM »

Klaas......  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 24, 2011, 10:07:53 AM »

If this has already been posted, forgive me, if not, you may be inclinded to sign this petition, and spread it around. It's to disbar Baez and reads as follows:
Disbar Jose Baez for conduct involving fraud, deceit and misrepresentation

Greetings,

I just signed the following petition addressed to: The Florida Bar Grievance Committee.

----------------

The conduct of Mr. Baez in the Casey Anthony trial was solely intended on enriching himself at the expense of the justice system. Put simply, Mr. Baez cheerfully turned the Anthony trial into a self-serving vehicle for self-promotion without any regard for the oath of office he took that mandated he assist the court in the fair administration of justice.

Unfortunately, Mr. Baez has single-handedly besmirched the reputation of the legal profession in Florida as a result of his B-performance acting job.
If Mr. Baez is allowed to escape punishment for his egregious misconduct during the Anthony trial, then future trials may as well be conducted as purely theatrical events with the winning performer being allowed to select his prize from Door No. 1 (not guilty verdict), No. 2 ($1 million medical malpractice award), or No. 3 ($5 million product liability award).

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-florida-bar-grievance-committee-disbar-jose-baez-for-conduct-involving-fraud-deceit-and-misrepresentation
thanks shannon
I signed it..

Loca
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: August 24, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »

Casey Anthony Ordered To Serve Probation
A Florida appellate court has denied Casey Anthony's request to have her probation order for check fraud halted. (08/24/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/28960136/index.html

Note to self: keep praying and lighting the candle nightly that Caylee recieves justice one way or another, here on Earth

Note to Skank: you're goin down biatch, just a matter of time, just like O.J. You're darn lucky you got to enjoy the high life since release and the ridiculous not guilty. You've used up all your golden lucky nuggets, now it's Caylee's turn, and the publics' turn to turn in a few of those lucky nuggys, get ready, it's only the beginning. Think of all those depo's coming up, remember days of lies are coming to an end. You may have gotten away with murder, but life is funny, you reap what you sow, and your deep, deep downhill to the abyis is just beginning. Watch who you have any contact with for the next year, after all 95-98% of the population of not only Florida but the whole US want you where you belong. Must be a biatch to be able to trust no one in the world huh? Oh and you can always look forward to the next step, burning in hell forever    
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: August 24, 2011, 10:20:52 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Media

High profile Defense attorney Jose Baez who got his notorious client Casey Anthony acquitted of murder in July 2011 is a previous client of the mail order bride agencies in Colombia, South America.

The photo shown is Jose Baez sitting with three Colombian girls during a romance tour in or around May 2004. He was at a party in the HOTEL Versailles in Colombia where the mail order bride agency hosts its party socials that usually invite 25-30 pretty Colombian girls to meet and socialize with only 1 or 2 men clients.

TY for this, and another reason to send to the Florida Bar, AS HE WAS REPRSENTING HIMSELF AS AN ATTORNEY, a clear violation and one of the main reasons they use for disbarment. I've highlighted the part which states he claimed this, I've listed the Bar email addy in earlier post as well as a petition.

"Our source also tells us that the girls were very impressed with Mr. Baez because he would tell them that he was an attorney in Florida (Although he was not at the time) and very successful..".
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: August 24, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »

If this has already been posted, forgive me, if not, you may be inclinded to sign this petition, and spread it around. It's to disbar Baez and reads as follows:

Greetings,

I just signed the following petition addressed to: The Florida Bar Grievance Committee.

----------------

The conduct of Mr. Baez in the Casey Anthony trial was solely intended on enriching himself at the expense of the justice system. Put simply, Mr. Baez cheerfully turned the Anthony trial into a self-serving vehicle for self-promotion without any regard for the oath of office he took that mandated he assist the court in the fair administration of justice.

Unfortunately, Mr. Baez has single-handedly besmirched the reputation of the legal profession in Florida as a result of his B-performance acting job.
If Mr. Baez is allowed to escape punishment for his egregious misconduct during the Anthony trial, then future trials may as well be conducted as purely theatrical events with the winning performer being allowed to select his prize from Door No. 1 (not guilty verdict), No. 2 ($1 million medical malpractice award), or No. 3 ($5 million product liability award).

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-florida-bar-grievance-committee-disbar-jose-baez-for-conduct-involving-fraud-deceit-and-misrepresentation
thanks shannon
I signed it..

TY TY TY loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 24, 2011, 10:40:30 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Media

He's such a LOSER!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 24, 2011, 10:48:47 AM »

Greetings,

----------------

thanks shannon
I signed it..

TY TY TY loca
Shannon
I am keeping up with all the petitions/boycotts... I am so outraged by what happened.. I am busy behind the scenes ... doing as you are doing.. I appreciate anytime someone posts something I may have missed. I do not want to see her or baez get anywhere!!
loca

Loca
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 24, 2011, 10:57:01 AM »

Good Morning All!
Can't wait to find out where skank ho will be serving probation! We should see pics of the "new" Casey by Friday.

P.S. you may need to move this?

Hey Klaas! I saw this in a mag the other day: David Copperfield tweeted: If we're all as a society going to spend all this time typing and less time face-to-face, someone should come up with "mood fonts". Did you create our little monkey face mood fonts? He should know we've had mood fonts forever now!!     

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 24, 2011, 11:07:10 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28953917/detail.html
UPDATED: 6:05 am EDT August 24, 2011
The Florida Department of Corrections said Anthony could report anywhere in Florida as long as she has established a residence outside of Orange County.

The terms of Anthony's probation include monthly check-ins with a probation officer and random searches of her residence. She will also be required to have a job. Anthony could request to serve probation in another state, but the other state would have to approve the request.

Check back with ClickOrlando.com for more information.

hmmm..wonder if there is another state that will want her and her baggage...
She would not like it here.    She needs to stay in Florida.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #570 on: August 24, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28950453/detail.html
Updated: 8:46 am EDT August 24, 2011
Casey's attorneys will be back in front of Judge Belvin Perry on Thursday. There is a hearing on whether Casey will have to repay more than half a million dollars associated with the search for Caylee.

Since she admitted to lying about Caylee's disappearance, local and state law enforcement agencies are demanding $515,000 reimbursement.

But Casey’s lawyers filed a motion stating that she's broke.

Casey was acquitted last month of murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a case unrelated to the check fraud. After her release, she vanished from public view amid threats against her and kept a low profile. However, her attorney says she is already back in Florida.

Quick question my genius monkeys. If she's ordered to reimburse the local and state agencies, and her lawyers are stating she's broke, does that judgement remain in effect for her lifetime until paid, or can the judge determine the duhfence is right, she's broke at this time, so unable to pay and dismiss the request for reimbursements? Can they place a lien on any further income until paid in full? She's never reimbursed Amy for the funds she stole, nor Grandpa either, nor any other fines she's been ordered to pay, so do they also stay in effect UNTIL paid in full?

I know when I have helped get civil judgements in Michigan, they are good for seven years then you have to go to court and have them renewed. Also, a good paralegal or attorney will find ways to take all kinds of things. I once got a semi truck that the guy owned and towed it to auction. Creativity is a good thing and getting paid is not always with money!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: August 24, 2011, 11:16:52 AM »

BOZO WON award  omfg, Well loca, you'll love this, wonder if there's a way to nullify this award he won since he's clearly violated the awards very mandate:

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/01/02/jose-baez-1997-the-arete-award-st-thomas-university-school-of-law-in-miami/

On February 2008, Jose Baez received the Arete Award from St Thomas University School of Law.  Interesting to say the least.

Here is what The Aręte Award is:
Greek for virtue, excellence, reaching one’s highest potential granted to a graduate who embodies these traits through excellence in his or her field, and dedication to public service, social justice and citizenship.

This award is something you have to apply for! It is not something the School of Law goes through and looks at each individual in the classes and says, Oh Jose Baez, he should get this award! Jose had to apply for this award!  I wonder if I wrote to Karen Malin, Director of Alumni Relations she would take that award away!

"Now mind you, Jose Baez is a 1997 graduate of St. Thomas University School of Law, but just passed the Bar exam 4 years ago! Yes, it took 8 years to pass the Bar exam and he must have put in immediately for the Arete Award. I wonder if the School of Law regrets this now, as they have seen him in action, read the motions, seen his in-experience? Maybe they should have considered that it took him 8 years to pass the bar. Sounds to me after 5 years, he should have returned to college and start all over".
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 24, 2011, 11:21:43 AM »

BOZO WON award  omfg, Well loca, you'll love this, wonder if there's a way to nullify this award he won since he's clearly violated the awards very mandate:

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/01/02/jose-baez-1997-the-arete-award-st-thomas-university-school-of-law-in-miami/

On February 2008, Jose Baez received the Arete Award from St Thomas University School of Law.  Interesting to say the least.

Here is what The Aręte Award is:
Greek for virtue, excellence, reaching one’s highest potential granted to a graduate who embodies these traits through excellence in his or her field, and dedication to public service, social justice and citizenship.

This award is something you have to apply for! It is not something the School of Law goes through and looks at each individual in the classes and says, Oh Jose Baez, he should get this award! Jose had to apply for this award!  I wonder if I wrote to Karen Malin, Director of Alumni Relations she would take that award away!

"Now mind you, Jose Baez is a 1997 graduate of St. Thomas University School of Law, but just passed the Bar exam 4 years ago! Yes, it took 8 years to pass the Bar exam and he must have put in immediately for the Arete Award. I wonder if the School of Law regrets this now, as they have seen him in action, read the motions, seen his in-experience? Maybe they should have considered that it took him 8 years to pass the bar. Sounds to me after 5 years, he should have returned to college and start all over".

And: He went to St. Thomas because it is supposed to be THE EASIEST place on the planet to pass the bar!!! And it took several times there too?! My God he is such a loser!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: August 24, 2011, 11:35:40 AM »

Why has Skank not been charged with Grand Theft???? Can we contact the Feds and ask? According to her grandmother, Skank stole $45,000.00
On Friday, authorities released interviews with Casey Anthony's maternal grandmother, Shirley Plesea who claims Casey’s gradual stealing over time almost caused the Anthony family to lose their home.

Casey stole as much as $45,000 from her parents, George and Cindy, according to detective interviews with Plesea.

“I don’t think she [Casey] blowed [sic] it all at once, but what was she doing all this time?”  Plesea said, “She didn’t have an income.  She was out all the time.  She always had money…”

Plesea also claims she wanted Casey arrested in 2007 after some of her checks went missing, but never pursued charges out of concern for Caylee Anthony, Casey’s young daughter.

According to Plesea, Casey “tormented” her mother, Cindy Anthony during the month Caylee went missing, by continually promising to bring her home.

Caylee disappeared sometime last summer and her remains were found on Dec. 11.

At the time of the interview with Plesea, Casey was out on bail and staying with her parents.  Plesea told detectives she was worried for the family’s safety and wished Casey had been left in jail.

Casey has been charged with the first-degree murder of Caylee and her trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 12.

Plesea is her grandmother, is there a statue of Limitations re theft, could her grandmother still press charges for the thefts bolded above? Especially since she didn't pursue said charges for concerns for Caylee? I know I've read some quotes that grandma really isn't happy with skank right now
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: August 24, 2011, 11:45:59 AM »

WTH is it with Bozo defending child killers?????? Lord knows there's so many other types of killers in the world, why is he drawn to take cases defending child killers? There's got to be something to this.

Here's a short list:

1)One recent case was in April of 2008 when Baez represented Nilton Diaz, the Lake County man arrested in the death of a popular boxer's granddaughter. Investigators said Diaz killed Wilfredo Vazquez's granddaughter. A jury found Diaz guilty on murder charges.

2)Then, Baez represented Kissimmee Mayor George Gant at trial in 2007.

Gant got booted from office and was forced to resign as a doctor when two patients accused him of touching them in a sexual way during gynecology exams. The prosecution's main witness refused to testify against Gant and the former mayor was cleared of sex charges.

3)In 2006, Baez took on Elvira Garcia as a client. Garcia was accused of kidnapping her roommate's 6-week-old baby. Police found the infant safe in Kissimmee. Garcia claimed the baby was hers, authorities said.

4)Casey Anthony, and Caylee we're too familiar with that one 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 24, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »

WTH is it with Bozo defending child killers?????? Lord knows there's so many other types of killers in the world, why is he drawn to take cases defending child killers? There's got to be something to this.

Here's a short list:

1)One recent case was in April of 2008 when Baez represented Nilton Diaz, the Lake County man arrested in the death of a popular boxer's granddaughter. Investigators said Diaz killed Wilfredo Vazquez's granddaughter. A jury found Diaz guilty on murder charges.

Gant got booted from office and was forced to resign as a doctor when two patients accused him of touching them in a sexual way during gynecology exams. The prosecution's main witness refused to testify against Gant and the former mayor was cleared of sex charges.

3)In 2006, Baez took on Elvira Garcia as a client. Garcia was accused of kidnapping her roommate's 6-week-old baby. Police found the infant safe in Kissimmee. Garcia claimed the baby was hers, authorities said.

he took them out of desperation and in my opinion would feel "superior" to "that" type of person.  I think the bigger question is.....why did THEY chose HIM????
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: August 24, 2011, 11:58:53 AM »

I'm soooo sorry I'm posting so much fellow monkeys, but working this afternoon so trying to get as much done as I can before that. In going over and over old stuff, you know Monday morning quarterbacking, I found the article/video about Bozo crying with Skank when her remains were found. WTH? But I thought according to them) it was a drowning in the backyard swimming pool, 3 years earlier, as Bozo claimed didn't he. Then why the he** were they both crying when the remains were found..... they knew she was dead, they knew she drowned, so this strikes me as very strange, oh wait, I know, they were crying because the remains were found period... not because it was newly discovered to them she was dead.... they knew, as did we, she wouldn't have a chance in hell now, and crying for Casey, not Caylee!      Could this be the tape that was sealed?

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jose-baez-cried-with-casey-anthony-jail-over-caylee-s-remains
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: August 24, 2011, 12:01:30 PM »

Here's a short list:

he took them out of desperation and in my opinion would feel "superior" to "that" type of person.  I think the bigger question is.....why did THEY chose HIM????

My guess as to why THEY chose him, no one would take their case! Only the unscrupulous, lying, cheating, unethical, I don't give a damn about the law or if you're a child killer would take them as clients 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: August 24, 2011, 12:25:25 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Media

TY for this, and another reason to send to the Florida Bar, AS HE WAS REPRSENTING HIMSELF AS AN ATTORNEY, a clear violation and one of the main reasons they use for disbarment. I've highlighted the part which states he claimed this, I've listed the Bar email addy in earlier post as well as a petition.

"Our source also tells us that the girls were very impressed with Mr. Baez because he would tell them that he was an attorney in Florida (Although he was not at the time) and very successful..".

That is hilarious. What a boob. Hope FBA takes a look at his misrepresentation AKA LIES.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: August 24, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Media

He's such a LOSER!!!

PATHETIC!   

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.