May 01, 2024, 07:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285356 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: August 25, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »

Imagine that!  KC reported at 6 pm when most offices close at 5pm.  What else is new!
Press did not sound very pleased with the felon's treatment.Death threat my a**,every offender in the state of Florida should raise pure he!!

yes..I wish that all the offenders would complain about her special treatment. Other felons don't get this cushy deal that she arranged. other offenders may have had death threats against them for whatever reasons. Does the office protect them??? hell to the No!
They act like she is mafia......

I still say she will out herself,and with a little help that she fails miserably at her probation.I despise her.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #721 on: August 25, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »

Imagine that!  KC reported at 6 pm when most offices close at 5pm.  What else is new!
Press did not sound very pleased with the felon's treatment.Death threat my a**,every offender in the state of Florida should raise pure he!!

yes..I wish that all the offenders would complain about her special treatment. Other felons don't get this cushy deal that she arranged. other offenders may have had death threats against them for whatever reasons. Does the office protect them??? hell to the No!
I'm so tired of the circus that follows this slore!!  I wonder what is up with the new person that is in charge of corrections that took office last night is all about.  I'm not in Florida so don't know if this was expected or not.  New corrections person and she reports last night.  Another HMMMM from someone not in the know or in Florida.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: August 25, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
I just spoke with Judge Stan Strickland who said he did not enforce #CaseyAnthony probation out of vindictiveness. Wishes her well.
9 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: August 25, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »

I'm so tired of the circus that follows this slore!!  I wonder what is up with the new person that is in charge of corrections that took office last night is all about.  I'm not in Florida so don't know if this was expected or not.  New corrections person and she reports last night.  Another HMMMM from someone not in the know or in Florida.
I found this articlel. 
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/08/24/2373580/fl-gov-scott-asks-state-prison.html
FL Gov Scott asks state prison chief to resign 08/24/2011

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/08/24/2373580/fl-gov-scott-asks-state-prison.html#ixzz1W3Vslnjq

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #724 on: August 25, 2011, 11:49:12 AM »

Thanks Trimm

I found this articlel. 
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/08/24/2373580/fl-gov-scott-asks-state-prison.html
FL Gov Scott asks state prison chief to resign 08/24/2011

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/08/24/2373580/fl-gov-scott-asks-state-prison.html#ixzz1W3Vslnjq

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 25, 2011, 12:07:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28969353/detail.html
New Casey Anthony Juror Comes Forward
Juror Tells People Magazine He Lives In Fear
POSTED: Wednesday, August 24, 2011
UPDATED: 10:19 am EDT August 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A new juror who served during the Casey Anthony murder trial has come forward and said that if he had to do it all over again, he'd vote to convict Anthony.

The juror, who asked to remain anonymous, told People Magazine, "If I had to vote now, I'd probably vote for manslaughter. But we didn't have the evidence to support it before."

The juror told People that his life has been a nightmare since the verdict.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: August 25, 2011, 12:09:13 PM »

I agree and take the whole family with you and the Milsteads and any other quacks that call themselves your family's "gag" friends and your so-called lawyers and by all means Geraldo too!

I have often wondered if she lied to jose too and he got to hear the new 3.0 version after they found poor little Caylee's remains. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they had that lawyer/client discussion that day! This little meeting he had with the press comes to mind.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5i5AxAO_Gs  "Obviously this type of news isn't good for anyone" ... meaning himself of course. He's says he's $fortunate$ and $honored$ to have her trust... hee hee hee.

In it he also says he's dealt with a death of a child in a murder case before. When was that? Around 6:48 he makes that claim.

NickandNora, I gave the links a page or 2 back about the child murderers he's defended. There was more than 1 other, here they are since you missed them, here they are again:
WTH is it with Bozo defending child killers?????? Lord knows there's so many other types of killers in the world, why is he drawn to take cases defending child killers? There's got to be something to this.

Here's a short list:

1)One recent case was in April of 2008 when Baez represented Nilton Diaz, the Lake County man arrested in the death of a popular boxer's granddaughter. Investigators said Diaz killed Wilfredo Vazquez's granddaughter. A jury found Diaz guilty on murder charges.

2)Then, Baez represented Kissimmee Mayor George Gant at trial in 2007.

Gant got booted from office and was forced to resign as a doctor when two patients accused him of touching them in a sexual way during gynecology exams. The prosecution's main witness refused to testify against Gant and the former mayor was cleared of sex charges.

3)In 2006, Baez took on Elvira Garcia as a client. Garcia was accused of kidnapping her roommate's 6-week-old baby. Police found the infant safe in Kissimmee. Garcia claimed the baby was hers, authorities said.

4)Casey Anthony, and Caylee we're too familiar with that one 

Thanks Shannon. Sorry I missed that but I appreciate you bringing it forward for me.

I got curious about the Garcia case and did some internet searching and found this... is this news to anyone else? Is it true?

The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida (HBACF) is an incorporated, non-profit, association representing the interest of Hispanic American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students in the United States and Puerto Rico that holds an annual fund-raising 'Dominoes and Cigars' tournament, where teams of two play for four rounds, taking breaks in between to step out on the patio to enjoy a cigar. Mr. Baez is the bar's fundraising chairman.
http://www.squidoo.com/josebaez

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: August 25, 2011, 12:10:44 PM »

FL Gov Scott wanted someone strict that can't be bought, I'm thinking.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 25, 2011, 12:11:22 PM »

Press conference regarding the probation of Casey Anthony Watch Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/Casey-presser-web-0825.flv&vtitle=Press%20conference%20regarding%20the%20probation%20of%20Casey%20Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 25, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »

I don't think Casey was involved with any syndicate or prostitution ring.  If she were, she would have a lot of cash and wouldn't have to steal from her mother, father, brother, grandmother and grandfather, and friends.  She would have had a real nanny to take care of Caylee and she would have had a great condo to "Entertain."  I don't say she didn't turn an occasional "Trick," for some cash.  That wouldn't surprise me.  But it appears that with Casey it was free.  She wouldn't have been driving that old car that her mother loaned her, either.  As far as the jury goes, I think it possible that one person might have been tampered with and she/he was able to sway the rest. One woman was described by the foreman as being able to ask all of their questions. I wonder if he meant "Answer."  Why couldn't they ask their own questions?  If a question is asked in the right way, the desired answer is obvious.  I wonder which one she was and how she was able to do that without looking at any physical evidence or even having her notes.  Why couldn't they ask their own questions?  I do think the jurors were ignorant jackasses who had no backbones.  In fact, I wonder how they could even stand up without a backbone.  And the lone person who wanted "Guilty" said, "Well, whatever you want."  That is not the role of a juror.  I think when the names are released, if they have "Grown any" since the trial, we might be hearing some interesting comments about how it happened.  They will want to redeem themselves.  It's human nature to not want to be a pariah.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 25, 2011, 12:24:54 PM »

Thank you Trimm!

Do you by chance know how to mirror a site, a complete site? If so, by chance could you do it & save that site in a portable flash? I can't use our computers & can't do it with my phone. Ugggh!

Anybody, if anyone knows how, please could you take care of it? Would be nice to bypass all of Florida, except for the Bar, & just forward all the info to the US Dept of Hustice. As a matter of fact, Beth Holloway would find this moi interesting!

GM Titch & all Monkeys.

I have a free program (Pagenest) that copies an entire site (links, photos, everything) for offline browsing.

I copied the entire site. Noticed that JB's pic is no longer on the site though??? 

Is this what  you meant?  If not...no worries I can delete later.

I'll be off and on today and will keep checking in.

Thanks to all for the updates and info. 

NCSunny

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: August 25, 2011, 12:27:24 PM »

That press conference went about like this:

Yes, she came late, but she's not being treated differently from any other offender.
Yes, she has security, but she's not being treated differently from any other offender.
No, she won't be employed, but she's not being treated differently from any other       
     offender

OH YES SHE IS.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: August 25, 2011, 12:31:42 PM »

I can't be sure, but it seems to me that in the picture of Jose Baez with the three ladies young women, the one sitting between the two others is his wife.  You can only see the upper part of her face, but she looks the same to me.

Here's a pic of his wife:

http://itsamysterytome.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/jose-baez-wife.png

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 25, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »

One of the most hated women? She's the most hated PERSON! They should give the honor where it's due...kc beat so many other most hated men and women including Charlie Manson. Way to go KC! Sure do wish you'd accept your award for your hard earned title!!! But since you refuse it,don't think you won't receive it. Lady Karma will present it to you. Sooner or later she'll make sure you get your just rewards. There's no running from it, no lying to get out of it, no bribing or bsing or threats will work to stop it. It's only a matter of the perfect timing and BAM,  .

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: August 25, 2011, 01:20:05 PM »

One of the most hated women? She's the most hated PERSON! They should give the honor where it's due...kc beat so many other most hated men and women including Charlie Manson. Way to go KC! Sure do wish you'd accept your award for your hard earned title!!! But since you refuse it,don't think you won't receive it. Lady Karma will present it to you. Sooner or later she'll make sure you get your just rewards. There's no running from it, no lying to get out of it, no bribing or bsing or threats will work to stop it. It's only a matter of the perfect timing and BAM,  .

LOL. I hope her "award" hits her like the Acme anvil that always got Wile E Coyote!
I really do like the fact that she's forced to "be" the incest victim, the horrified mother who last "saw" her toddler being "ripped" from her arms, the psychologically messed up "victim"...................she always liked to be the owner of her latest personal reinvention adding extra details to maximize her allure. This time she's the personification of Baez & co., a tragic dumbazz who was so weak willed she didn't bother to watch her own kid or bother to rescue her from the grave in a dump. She's now the 'slut" per Baez who screwed her B/F hours after her child died. She's now a repulsive anti-mother.....all thanks to her atty.

Of course, we all know who and what she really is...a murdering slore...but it does make me happy knowing that her little fantasy of incessantly talking about the "nanny" or the event job or the RV for Jesus or whatever stupid cockamamie lie she spins will be eclipsed by questions about her severe lack of integrity and sanity. Too bad cause I'm sure she was hoping to walk away from jail being a super star full of pride and gloat, everyone just dying to hear all about her. On the record, she's a loser who couldn't separate fiction from reality, damaged goods who suffered abuse from 8-19, a thief, slut who slept around and cheated on b/fs, and an apethetic egg donor who never bothered about her child after she died, a user who allowed thousands of people to waste time and money on a cruel "lie"............kinda hard to rehab that perception....
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: August 25, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »

I agree and take the whole family with you and the Milsteads and any other quacks that call themselves your family's "gag" friends and your so-called lawyers and by all means Geraldo too!

I have often wondered if she lied to jose too and he got to hear the new 3.0 version after they found poor little Caylee's remains. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they had that lawyer/client discussion that day! This little meeting he had with the press comes to mind.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5i5AxAO_Gs  "Obviously this type of news isn't good for anyone" ... meaning himself of course. He's says he's $fortunate$ and $honored$ to have her trust... hee hee hee.

In it he also says he's dealt with a death of a child in a murder case before. When was that? Around 6:48 he makes that claim.

NickandNora, I gave the links a page or 2 back about the child murderers he's defended. There was more than 1 other, here they are since you missed them, here they are again:
WTH is it with Bozo defending child killers?????? Lord knows there's so many other types of killers in the world, why is he drawn to take cases defending child killers? There's got to be something to this.

Here's a short list:

1)One recent case was in April of 2008 when Baez represented Nilton Diaz, the Lake County man arrested in the death of a popular boxer's granddaughter. Investigators said Diaz killed Wilfredo Vazquez's granddaughter. A jury found Diaz guilty on murder charges.

2)Then, Baez represented Kissimmee Mayor George Gant at trial in 2007.

Gant got booted from office and was forced to resign as a doctor when two patients accused him of touching them in a sexual way during gynecology exams. The prosecution's main witness refused to testify against Gant and the former mayor was cleared of sex charges.

3)In 2006, Baez took on Elvira Garcia as a client. Garcia was accused of kidnapping her roommate's 6-week-old baby. Police found the infant safe in Kissimmee. Garcia claimed the baby was hers, authorities said.

4)Casey Anthony, and Caylee we're too familiar with that one 

Thanks Shannon. Sorry I missed that but I appreciate you bringing it forward for me.

I got curious about the Garcia case and did some internet searching and found this... is this news to anyone else? Is it true?

The Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida (HBACF) is an incorporated, non-profit, association representing the interest of Hispanic American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students in the United States and Puerto Rico that holds an annual fund-raising 'Dominoes and Cigars' tournament, where teams of two play for four rounds, taking breaks in between to step out on the patio to enjoy a cigar. Mr. Baez is the bar's fundraising chairman.
http://www.squidoo.com/josebaez

LOL, it's strange, I was just working on finding stuff out about Baez all morning, and you brought this up. Glad you did Smile Baez is no longer listed as a member of the Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida. There is also a new Fundraising Chairman/Chairwoman (Tiffany Fannis). The fund raising event Dominoes and Cigars was the last involvement by Baez in 2007 that HBA has him listed for and Ms. Fannis is in charge of the event. As a matter of fact, Mr. Baez isn't even listed in their 2010 directory.
http://www.hbacf.com/board-of-directors.html

Also, seems Baez has a long history of money problems/suits, here's a short list:

Darlene Bryant, a court reporter in North Carolina, said she spent six months in 2007 trying to get Baez to honor a $275 bill for work she did for him.

"He finally paid after I got the state Bar Association involved," she said.

Baez also ended up being sued in April 2007 over an $837.62 bill for 1,000 of his plastic business cards, which are decorated with a golden crest. Sir Speedy Printing went to court and won after Baez refused an offer from the Orange County Bar Association to mediate.

And in January 2007, four months before he bought a $670,000 waterfront home in a country-club community on East Lake Tohopekaliga, Baez was held in contempt of court for failing to pay $4,000 in child support, according to Miami-Dade Clerk of Court records.
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2011, 01:55:48 PM »

Whoops forgot to add, as well as the official HBA of Central Florida website listing their members, they also have an open group Facebook site. Bozo isn't listed there either hehe!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/402377131426/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #737 on: August 25, 2011, 02:13:49 PM »

Seems that KC and Bozo have so many things in common.  Kind of scary that there are two such people in the world, much less the same state.  I hope they make each other miserable.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: August 25, 2011, 02:18:36 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A new juror who served during the Casey Anthony murder trial has come forward and said that if he had to do it all over again, he'd vote to convict Anthony.

The juror, who asked to remain anonymous, told People Magazine, "If I had to vote now, I'd probably vote for manslaughter. But we didn't have the evidence to support it before."

too bad so sad for them~ they did the deed now they need to own it . I don't care if their lives are miserable...can't be a fraction of the misery that Caylee suffered at the hands of the murderer, that they set free...they have to live with that!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: August 25, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »

too bad so sad for them~ they did the deed now they need to own it . I don't care if their lives are miserable...can't be a fraction of the misery that Caylee suffered at the hands of the murderer, that they set free...they have to live with that!

But we didn't have the evidence to support it before."

What is he smokin!!!!!!!!!!! Go back into the hole you crawled out of.
He has the rath of God after him.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.