May 01, 2024, 12:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285396 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: August 28, 2011, 12:10:33 AM »

http://digitaljournal.com/article/310846
Aug 27, 2011 - 59 mins ago by ■ Alexander Baron - comments
Op-Ed: Did they get away with murder?

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/310846#ixzz1WE1ABYwG

Sorry ..didn't even read the article ...there are so many now..with so little new info to us Monkeys..but my answer to his question in the headline..
duh..of course she got away with murder..

No one..her family, friends or significant others..much less Caylee's unmaned father are looking for another person who murdered her...no ..the defense clained a swimming pool accident..staged to look like a kidnapping and murder..right. ..how insane were these jurors to believe that crap from the defense.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 28, 2011, 12:17:53 AM »

Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony [Hardcover]
Jeff Ashton (Author)

Release date: November 29, 2011

http://www.amazon.ca/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X

Now there's a book I will buy in print and hardcover and read and then donate to my local library..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #822 on: August 28, 2011, 12:32:13 AM »

Just check my Facebook and saw Jeff's announcement about his book.  I can't wait to see what he has to say about the A's, the defense team, and that bunch of pea-brained jurors. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 28, 2011, 01:13:55 AM »

Hey guys, is it at all possible the Ant's are trying real hard to rehab America's opinion of them?  I watch Dr. Phil every day at work and I just saw the promo today and I'm prolly wrong but it looks like he's giving them a hard time.  That is what I couldn't understand when it was announced they were on there!  He has done shows that have featured Caylee and Casey and actually indicated she was murdered by her mother.  He can't possibly go back on that now.  I hope he gives it to them.  Of course, jail is the only logical place for them but too late now.  Her for perjury, destroying evidence, tampering with a dead body, and just being Cindy.  George for going along with the DT's abuse lie to cover for Casey, and all the same stuff Cindy should go for.  One thing that gets me and I hope Dr. P asks him is WTH was he thinking after smelling decomp not calling the police because he knew it wasn't Casey dead in the trunk because Cindy had been speaking with her off and on.  I'm sure his thought was that there was a dead body back there but Casey must've run over someone and put the body back there or parts were stuck under the car.  He wasn't thinking it was Caylee yet.  Not until he saw Casey and heard her BS explanation.  I just hope he goes after them but we all know what's gonna happen!  I can't believe Dr. Phil would cave in like that!!!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: August 28, 2011, 01:21:37 AM »

link to Dr. Phil promo, now that I look harder I see they are BSing again.  Poor dumb Dr. Phil....you got had dude and I thought it wouldn't happen to you!  I just hope they look even more stupid after this and are exposed a little more on national tv!  Scumbags!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQpzHCo_ojM&feature=related
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: August 28, 2011, 01:56:44 AM »

Yes, this is the real deal. Jeff told everyone on facebook. Isn't it great his will come out before any of the Anthonys. You KNOW they are livid over this. hehehehe

LOVE that Jeff is making money on a book and KC's not!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 28, 2011, 02:01:24 AM »

I just heard from a friend that George and Cindy were seen having dinner Sunrise Inn restaurant in Warren, Ohio on Thursday.  The sat alone in a booth.     Lippman must be on vacation.  Monkey Devil!

Well, well...the A's are certainly getting around these days.  Wonder if they're in Ohio visiting family?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: August 28, 2011, 03:59:14 AM »

I'm looking forward to Jeff Ashton's book.  Going to order a copy.   

I bet Baez and killer are hopping mad !!!!!         

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: August 28, 2011, 05:30:37 AM »

Leaving for Disney tomorrow (actually in a few hrs).  What I would give to run into that murderer, I'd like to take her on a ride of "my" tilt-o-whirl.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: August 28, 2011, 05:31:46 AM »

I don't have time to "read" but listen to books alot.  I'm hoping it will be available in audio format - wouldn't it be great if Jeff himself narrated it?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: August 28, 2011, 05:35:25 AM »

I don't have time to "read" but listen to books alot.  I'm hoping it will be available in audio format - wouldn't it be great if Jeff himself narrated it?

Lily is his fb page just under Jeff Ashton?  There's one there but no mention of a book so I'm wondering if the one I'm looking at is merely a "fan" page??  thx
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: August 28, 2011, 07:21:32 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/302262/Jeff-Ashton-to-write-Casey-Anthony-book
Jeff Ashton to write Casey Anthony book

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton watches as Ninth circuit chief judge Belvin Perry cites a potential juror for contempt, at the Pinellas County Criminal Justice Center, Wednesday afternoon, May 11, 2011.

Last Updated: Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:53 AM
One of the main players in the Case Against Casey is writing a book.

Former assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton has confirmed his book, "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," will hit stores this November.

Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble are already offering pre-orders for the 256-page book.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 28, 2011, 07:24:54 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jeff-ashton-book-20110827,0,2612012.story
Jeff Ashton confirms Casey Anthony book
Listings for book titled "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony" started appearing on websites Saturday.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

12:21 a.m. EDT, August 28, 2011

Jeff Ashton, the veteran assistant state attorney who became a national figure during the high-profile Casey Anthony murder trial, confirmed he plans to author a book about the case.

Reached by phone late Saturday, Ashton confirmed what had until then been Internet rumors. Those began when a mysterious listing began popping up on popular book websites.

The internet was abuzz after listings appeared on Amazon.ca and bookseller Barnes & Noble's website, offering pre-orders for "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," with Ashton listed as author.

"I wasn't aware that it was going to go online today," Ashton said. He declined to discuss the format or content of the book on when reached by the Sentinel on Saturday
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 28, 2011, 07:27:02 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980081934
Casey Anthony Refuses Treatment at Mental Health Facility
August 28, 2011 06:15 AM EDT

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 28, 2011, 08:30:58 AM »

Yes, this is the real deal. Jeff told everyone on facebook. Isn't it great his will come out before any of the Anthonys. You KNOW they are livid over this. hehehehe

This will be fantastic...i am going to preorder on Amazon
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 28, 2011, 08:37:27 AM »

no doubt this will sky rocket to the best seller list, unlike anything any of the A's or Casey could write.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 28, 2011, 09:01:15 AM »

no doubt this will sky rocket to the best seller list, unlike anything any of the A's or Casey could write.

looks like amazon doesnt have it yet but can preorder on Barnes and Noble coming out just in time for Thanksgiving weekend
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: August 28, 2011, 09:05:53 AM »

I can just see Baez Mason and Lippman filing motions to stop the release of "the truth".
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 28, 2011, 09:10:48 AM »

I can just see Baez Mason and Lippman filing motions to stop the release of "the truth".
or BOZO flipping out because he hasnt started his book yet. i wonder if Jeff can say anything he wants in the book, i.e. that according to all the evidence she did kill Caylee and how shocked he was that Cindy lied on the stand
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: August 28, 2011, 11:09:39 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980081934
Casey Anthony Refuses Treatment at Mental Health Facility
August 28, 2011 06:15 AM EDT

It just keeps getting better...and even more unfreakingbelievable. Mental health experts making house calls?! I'm a psychiatric nurse practitioner with my own practice...and I don't make house calls. She's also having a spiritual advisor make house calls...that's not so rare, at least not for me. I have one myself. His name is God and He's always on call.

Try as I might, I just cannot see what is so special about Casey Anthony. Unless someone somewhere is making tons of money off of her. And surely news of it would leak to the public.

What does she have? I fail to see. Personality? None that I've ever noticed. Empathy and compassion towards other people? NO. Sense of humor? Other than make goofy faces I can't see that either. Talent? Accomplished liar doesn't count as talent. Physical beauty? She's mediocre looking at best (not that that should matter but sadly it does to some people).

Maybe she's sold her brain to science or something. I wish I could understand the fascination and especially the devotion with and to C.A.

My Blog:
http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.