May 01, 2024, 06:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285345 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: August 28, 2011, 10:09:09 PM »

Good evening all...just popping in to say I would be supportive of Jeff's book.   It will be real, honest, and a blow to the Anthony family.   With all of his info, who would want to spend money on a book filled with lies?   

I hope that the Anthony's five minutes of fame will be over after the interview with Dr. Phil.   I mean,  how many "bomb shells" can you drop?   People are already sick of them, they are not personality magnets, and I honesty think this will end soon.   And when this ends,   even if they have a bit of money,   they have to live with themselves...and Casey.   I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

MOO

Terri
Ohio

It will be second verse, same as the first........blah, blah,....blah, blah....lies, more lies, blah, blah.....
I hope the hell this shuts their pie-holes forever. Nothing they will spew will be the truth. These scumbags swore on the bible to God to tell the truth in court, and they COULD NOT DO IT!! What part does Phil not understand......these cretins are unable to tell the truth.....PERIOD!

The Scamthony's can't redeem themselves, EVER!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: August 28, 2011, 11:29:04 PM »

I'm looking forward to Jeff Ashton's book.  Going to order a copy.  

I bet Baez and killer are hopping mad !!!!!          

I don't have time to "read" but listen to books alot.  I'm hoping it will be available in audio format - wouldn't it be great if Jeff himself narrated it?

Lily is his fb page just under Jeff Ashton?  There's one there but no mention of a book so I'm wondering if the one I'm looking at is merely a "fan" page??  thx
Hi Beth, have fun at Disney.  If you see killer, you know what to do  

The link to Jeff Ashtons facebook is one page back on here, pg. 41, reply #818.
Don't know how to bring it over, sorry.

Here's the link to reply #818 on pg. 41:  MB
  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11944.msg1465117#msg1465117
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 11:36:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 28, 2011, 11:32:41 PM »

Yes, this is the real deal. Jeff told everyone on facebook. Isn't it great his will come out before any of the Anthonys. You KNOW they are livid over this. hehehehe

Monkey Devil!   I love it!   I bet they're all totally livid, Turbo.
I ordered mine. Now gotta wait til the end of november! Who is designated the scamthonys,  The lies continue tour watcher for the upcoming event? I hope dr phil doesnt really think we believe he got any smidgen of truth from these cretins.
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: August 29, 2011, 12:02:56 AM »

Good evening all...just popping in to say I would be supportive of Jeff's book.   It will be real, honest, and a blow to the Anthony family.   With all of his info, who would want to spend money on a book filled with lies?  

I hope that the Anthony's five minutes of fame will be over after the interview with Dr. Phil.   I mean,  how many "bomb shells" can you drop?   People are already sick of them, they are not personality magnets, and I honesty think this will end soon.   And when this ends,   even if they have a bit of money,   they have to live with themselves...and Casey.   I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

MOO

Terri
Ohio

It will be second verse, same as the first........blah, blah,....blah, blah....lies, more lies, blah, blah.....
I hope the hell this shuts their pie-holes forever. Nothing they will spew will be the truth. These scumbags swore on the bible to God to tell the truth in court, and they COULD NOT DO IT!! What part does Phil not understand......these cretins are unable to tell the truth.....PERIOD!

ITA   You say it so well.  Just what I was thinking.  

Fixed quote MB
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:57:02 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 29, 2011, 07:14:56 AM »

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Wyoming-starting-work-on-missing-child-bill-2144955.php
Wyoming starting work on missing-child bill
Updated 03:42 p.m., Sunday, August 28, 2011

CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Wyoming lawmakers are starting work this week on a bill inspired by the Casey Anthony trial in Florida.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 29, 2011, 07:21:45 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29005963/detail.html
Jeff Ashton Says He's Writing Casey Anthony Book
Posted: 11:59 am EDT August 28, 2011Updated: 5:58 am EDT August 29, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Former prosecutor, Jeff Ashton told WFTV that he is writing a book about the Casey Anthony case.

WFTV spoke to Ashton via phone on Sunday and he said the book, titled 'Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony', is expected to be published in November.

He said the book will have everything anyone would want to know about the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 29, 2011, 07:22:45 AM »

Good evening all...just popping in to say I would be supportive of Jeff's book.   It will be real, honest, and a blow to the Anthony family.   With all of his info, who would want to spend money on a book filled with lies?   

I hope that the Anthony's five minutes of fame will be over after the interview with Dr. Phil.   I mean,  how many "bomb shells" can you drop?   People are already sick of them, they are not personality magnets, and I honesty think this will end soon.   And when this ends,   even if they have a bit of money,   they have to live with themselves...and Casey.   I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

MOO

Terri
Ohio

Exactly.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 29, 2011, 09:53:20 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Ashton Writing Book On Casey   http://www.wftv.com/video/18744082/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 29, 2011, 09:58:01 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Ashton Writing Book On Casey   http://www.wftv.com/video/18744082/index.html
Website has wrong link posted.They are talking about a power surge. 

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: August 29, 2011, 10:14:00 AM »

This may not be popular but I have to say the first thing that popped into my head when I heard the news that Jeff was writing a book about the trial. Much as I like Jeff and I will buy the book to get the real story, I still thought, yet another person making money from Caylee's death.   Or is he donating money to charity of some kind?   I am a fan of Jeff's and I would much rather see him make money than the A holes, but I did feel what I mentioned. Although I can not wait to hear what he has to say. I also hope that he is not soft on the Anthony's, such as they were torn or they suffered enough etc..
All just my humble opinion of course.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: August 29, 2011, 10:20:03 AM »

I went to Barnes and Noble to show a friend you can pre-order Jeff's book and it was up to number 2.  I went
there this morning and it's not up anymore.  I searched by title and by name and it's not coming up.

I checked Amazon (USA) and it's not up there either, but Amazon (Canada) still has it up.

Does anyone know why or am I going crazy and doing something wrong?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Bestseller-Books/379001057/
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #871 on: August 29, 2011, 10:33:17 AM »

Lead Prosecutor in Casey Anthony Trial to Publish Book
Published August 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. –  The lead prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial will publish a book about the case in November, the Orlando Sentinel reported Sunday.

Jeff Ashton's book will be the first published insider account of the notorious murder trial in which Casey Anthony, 25, was controversially acquitted of murdering her two-year old daughter, Caylee, on July 5. The Sentinel reported that the title of the book is "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony."

Ashton confirmed that he was publishing the book after rumors about the tome spread when booksellers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble on Saturday listed the upcoming sale of the book on their websites.

The prosecutor declined to comment on the content of the book to The Sentinel.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/28/lead-prosecutor-in-casey-anthony-trial-to-publish-book/?test=latestnews

I will be buying this book!!!  Pre-ordering today!  At least we know it will be the truth and the timing of the announcement couldn't be better with the Scamthony's being on Dr. Phil in a couple weeks.  I hope that Bozo, KC, GA, CA and any other liars that wanted to write a book are so angry now!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 29, 2011, 10:50:02 AM »

Lead Prosecutor in Casey Anthony Trial to Publish Book
Published August 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. –  The lead prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial will publish a book about the case in November, the Orlando Sentinel reported Sunday.

Jeff Ashton's book will be the first published insider account of the notorious murder trial in which Casey Anthony, 25, was controversially acquitted of murdering her two-year old daughter, Caylee, on July 5. The Sentinel reported that the title of the book is "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony."

Ashton confirmed that he was publishing the book after rumors about the tome spread when booksellers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble on Saturday listed the upcoming sale of the book on their websites.

The prosecutor declined to comment on the content of the book to The Sentinel.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/28/lead-prosecutor-in-casey-anthony-trial-to-publish-book/?test=latestnews

I will be buying this book!!!  Pre-ordering today!  At least we know it will be the truth and the timing of the announcement couldn't be better with the Scamthony's being on Dr. Phil in a couple weeks.  I hope that Bozo, KC, GA, CA and any other liars that wanted to write a book are so angry now!!!

Not only angry but very nervous I imagine.  Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: August 29, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »

I'm not buying a 250 pg. book for $27.
Waiting until it shows up on Amazon (for USA) and hoping there will be a Kindle edition.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 29, 2011, 11:01:34 AM »

I'm not buying a 250 pg. book for $27.
Waiting until it shows up on Amazon (for USA) and hoping there will be a Kindle edition.

Kindle for me too...
And yes, at least we know that this book will be truthful. I hope that the Anthony's are so pizzed off..

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: August 29, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »

Perhaps this should go where our Lawyers answer questions, but does anyone know if Jeff can write about what is contained in the sealed docs etc. or in doing so would he be in contempt of court orders? ( I'll post this in that section as well) ::MonkeyCool::Oh and btw, pre-ordered!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 29, 2011, 11:25:48 AM »

Perhaps this should go where our Lawyers answer questions, but does anyone know if Jeff can write about what is contained in the sealed docs etc. or in doing so would he be in contempt of court orders? ( I'll post this in that section as well) ::MonkeyCool::Oh and btw, pre-ordered!

I hope he reveals some of the sidebars that we have wondered about. They aren't under seal.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 29, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Former prosecutor, Jeff Ashton told WFTV that he is writing a book about the Casey Anthony case.

WFTV spoke to Ashton via phone on Sunday and he said the book, titled 'Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony', is expected to be published in November.

Wonderful ... maybe a lot of missing puzzle pieces & heretofore unanswered questions for us !!!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: August 29, 2011, 11:28:14 AM »

*** answers ***  "to unanswered questions"
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 29, 2011, 11:31:28 AM »

Wonderful ... maybe a lot of missing puzzle pieces & heretofore unanswered questions for us !!!!!

I agree the book will be truthful as far as Casey is concerned.  From the way Jeff dealt with C & G throughout (and after) the trial I would not expect him to say much about them.  Not charging them both for perjury was horrible as far as I am concerned.  I am against selective prosecution...the law should be the law.  Jeff will treat them both as victims.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.