May 01, 2024, 07:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285352 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: August 29, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »

I'm not buying a 250 pg. book for $27.
Waiting until it shows up on Amazon (for USA) and hoping there will be a Kindle edition.

Last night I noticed on Barnes & Noble that the price was $14 and some cents, [ hardback ].  Haven't checked today.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: August 29, 2011, 11:33:59 AM »

Donfl....that is how I see it too...agreed

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: August 29, 2011, 11:36:51 AM »

Ahhhhh.....another brilliant mind!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: August 29, 2011, 11:38:03 AM »

I went to Barnes and Noble to show a friend you can pre-order Jeff's book and it was up to number 2.  I went
there this morning and it's not up anymore.  I searched by title and by name and it's not coming up.

I checked Amazon (USA) and it's not up there either, but Amazon (Canada) still has it up.

Does anyone know why or am I going crazy and doing something wrong?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Bestseller-Books/379001057/
I see it now. 
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Imperfect-Justice/Jeff-Ashton/e/9780062125323?r=1&cm_mmc=Google+Product+Search-_-Q000000630-_-Imperfect+Justice%3A+Prosecuting+Casey+Anthony-_-9780062125323

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: August 29, 2011, 11:40:06 AM »

Ahhhhh.....another brilliant mind!!   

Yeppers...

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 29, 2011, 11:44:49 AM »

TOO LITTLE; TOO LATE!

Justice for Caylee Marie dictated that her grandparents revealed all they knew when testifying before the jury.  George and Cindy Anthony are the define the word "despicable".  Caylee deserved so much more.  If only her grandparents had chosen to be her advocate.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony's parents reveal to Dr Phil what really happened to CayleeBy John Stevens
Last updated at 11:22 PM on 28th August 2011

Casey Anthony's parents will finally speak out about what really happened to their granddaughter and reveal new information that could have changed the outcome of the case, it has been suggested.

George and Cindy Anthony will give their first interview since the verdict in the trial of their daughter to Dr Phil on September 12.

In a promotional clip for the interview that has been released, the talk show host grills the grandparents of Caylee Anthony.

Video Clip
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031210/Casey-Anthonys-parents-reveal-Dr-Phil-really-happened-Caylee.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Tamikosmom- Thanks for bringing this over!

Morning, all! Just wanted to say George and Cindy have had infinite opportunities over the past three years to tell LE, the state's attorneys, Judge Strickland, Judge Perry, and talk show audiences across America "what really happened"...they chose to lie and deny instead, at every given opportunity, for three long years.  Short of a public apology and publicly, genuinely asking: God's forgiveness; Caylee's forgiveness; the nation's forgiveness; LE's forgiveness; the prosecution's forgiveness; Tim Miller's forgiveness; and the court's forgiveness-they have nothing to say. Harsh? Not a bit.  Harsh is letting your granddaughter rot in a swamp to save your lying/thieving/lazy/murdering daughter. Harsh is being a false witness and suggesting innocent people murdered your granddaughter, with a death penalty on the line.  Harsh is shredding every good citizen, LE officer, Tim Miller, and anyone who might actually tell the the truth about your lying/thieving/lazy/murdering daughter.  Harsh is writing and directing that production called Caylee's Memorial, subtitled Team Casey's Pep Rally.  Casey didn't merit a mention and shouldn't have gotten any.  It's very telling how she couldn't even let Caylee have one day of attention.  It's sadder still, that the A's were so afraid of Casey that they couldn't/wouldn't let Caylee have one day in the spotlight.  The A's reaped what they sowed and will continue to do so until Casey's last breath.  They'll continue to dance to her tune.  If they thought for one second that by "saving" her, she'd be grateful and become the model daughter, they've seriously underestimated her. The rope just got tighter and she has more on them than ever..."absolutely" foolish.  As so many of you have said, the A's have to live with their choices in their quest to "save Casey" and their own sorry selves, for the rest of their lives. They'll be always grasping for, but never reaching, happiness or real peace (if they continue on the self-destructive path they've been on). Caylee was the one bright spot in their lives and they know they've betrayed her.

If Dr. Phil feels so compelled to interview George and Cindy Anthony, he really should wait about 10-15 years and then ask them "Do you still live on Hopespring Drive, just around the corner from the Caylee's dumping ground?  Was it worth it-cleaning the car out, giving LE the dog's tooth brush, giving LE Casey's hairbrush instead of Caylee's, lying on the stand, etc.? Does Casey love, honor, and respect you yet George? How about you, Cindy? Has she repaid your mom and dad yet?  Has she repaid the $40,000+ she stole from you yet, Cindy? Did she ever get her GED and finish college? Does she have a full-time job with a steady income, a car of her own, and a place of her own? How often do the three of you visit Caylee's memorial spot? How often does Casey come by the house to see you and get together with you?  What do you all and Casey do to mark Caylee's birthday each year?  When was the last time you watched Caylee's videos, heard her sing You Are My Sunshine, hugged Teddy, or spent some time in her room?".  All my own opinion.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 29, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2011/08/29/7511026-did-casey-anthonys-parents-reveal-new-info-to-dr-phil
Did Casey Anthony's parents reveal new info to Dr. Phil?
By Ree Hines

The first promo showing actual footage from Dr. Phil’s much-hyped “exclusive, in depth” interview with Casey Anthony's parents is out, and the brief clip hints that George and Cindy Anthony drop a bombshell on the show.
 ::snipping2::

Those who’d like the answer to that question and others will have to wait a little while longer. Dr. Phil’s interview with George and Cindy Anthony airs Sept. 12.

Will you tune in to hear what Casey Anthony’s parents have to say? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/TODAYClicker

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 29, 2011, 11:53:37 AM »

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2011/08/29/7511026-did-casey-anthonys-parents-reveal-new-info-to-dr-phil
By Ree Hines

The first promo showing actual footage from Dr. Phil’s much-hyped “exclusive, in depth” interview with Casey Anthony's parents is out, and the brief clip hints that George and Cindy Anthony drop a bombshell on the show.

Those who’d like the answer to that question and others will have to wait a little while longer. Dr. Phil’s interview with George and Cindy Anthony airs Sept. 12.

Will you tune in to hear what Casey Anthony’s parents have to say? Share your thoughts on our Facebook page.

The BS hype for this is as despicable as the interview itself.  George and Cindy "could" drop a bombshell.  I'd have dinner with Vince, the Sham Wow guy, before I'd watch this trash.  It would be a classier event.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: August 29, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »

By Ree Hines

Have to say, nearly every similar talk show'd promo's are called "teasers" for a reason. It teases you in making hints at bombshells, never before seen/heard etc. just to get you to tune in. Then when you do, you find it was misleading, and a big let down. Once you've tuned in, it affects the rating, even if you change the channel after a short time. They'll often wait until mid-show for the "mind blowing news", so you're tuned in longer than just surfing of course, but it gets their rating up anyway. Guess that answers the question of whether I'll be tuning in, there's nothing they can say that'll change my mind about them, their killer daughter, or anything else about this case. Think of it this way, really, if they have/had news that would have changed the outcome, why would they come forward with it NOW, other than to gain public sympathy and support for their new retirement fund "foundation".  
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: August 29, 2011, 12:01:03 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: August 29, 2011, 12:12:44 PM »

I can't foresee Jeff treating the A's as victims, he knows them far too well for that.  By he same token though, I'm sure he has better things to do with his retirement (time and money money), than spending it in court fighting a defamation or slander suit either.  He's solid
ly by-the-book, so I expect his book to be full of integrity, pretty straight forward, and hard-hitting. I think we'll have a much better grasp of exactly "what really happened" by the time we're done...what exactly the A's did along the way. Staying within legal bounds of course, Jeff's going to say all the things his Prosecutor position during the case would not allow him to (IMO). I predict his book will have a long and successful run on the bestseller list and I'm absolutely thrilled it's coming out now. The timing could not be better. The way I see it, it's a one-two punch: it pre-empts any Anthony/Baez production, stealing their thunder and it forces Casey Anthony and company into defense mode, requiring some degree of response amidst a flood of network/sponsor/publisher boycotts.  In other words, it's about to get a little hotter for "the most hated woman in America".  The A's can kiss the donation base for their wannabe Foundation goodbye as well. Anyone wanting to lobby for legalized Grandparents' Rights will support a legitimate political lobbying group and avoid the A's like the plague. ITA with you that Casey Anthony, the defense team, and the A's are likely pretty livid and more than a little worried. Oh well!  MOO

Got top run and get some things done!  Hope you all enjoy a good day and continuing to pray for our East Coast friends.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: August 29, 2011, 12:18:44 PM »

TOO LITTLE; TOO LATE!

Justice for Caylee Marie dictated that her grandparents revealed all they knew when testifying before the jury.  George and Cindy Anthony are the define the word "despicable".  Caylee deserved so much more.  If only her grandparents had chosen to be her advocate.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony's parents reveal to Dr Phil what really happened to CayleeBy John Stevens
Last updated at 11:22 PM on 28th August 2011

Casey Anthony's parents will finally speak out about what really happened to their granddaughter and reveal new information that could have changed the outcome of the case, it has been suggested.

George and Cindy Anthony will give their first interview since the verdict in the trial of their daughter to Dr Phil on September 12.

In a promotional clip for the interview that has been released, the talk show host grills the grandparents of Caylee Anthony.

Video Clip
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2031210/Casey-Anthonys-parents-reveal-Dr-Phil-really-happened-Caylee.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Tamikosmom- Thanks for bringing this over!

Morning, all! Just wanted to say George and Cindy have had infinite opportunities over the past three years to tell LE, the state's attorneys, Judge Strickland, Judge Perry, and talk show audiences across America "what really happened"...they chose to lie and deny instead, at every given opportunity, for three long years.  Short of a public apology and publicly, genuinely asking: God's forgiveness; Caylee's forgiveness; the nation's forgiveness; LE's forgiveness; the prosecution's forgiveness; Tim Miller's forgiveness; and the court's forgiveness-they have nothing to say. Harsh? Not a bit.  Harsh is letting your granddaughter rot in a swamp to save your lying/thieving/lazy/murdering daughter. Harsh is being a false witness and suggesting innocent people murdered your granddaughter, with a death penalty on the line.  Harsh is shredding every good citizen, LE officer, Tim Miller, and anyone who might actually tell the the truth about your lying/thieving/lazy/murdering daughter.  Harsh is writing and directing that production called Caylee's Memorial, subtitled Team Casey's Pep Rally.  Casey didn't merit a mention and shouldn't have gotten any.  It's very telling how she couldn't even let Caylee have one day of attention.  It's sadder still, that the A's were so afraid of Casey that they couldn't/wouldn't let Caylee have one day in the spotlight.  The A's reaped what they sowed and will continue to do so until Casey's last breath.  They'll continue to dance to her tune.  If they thought for one second that by "saving" her, she'd be grateful and become the model daughter, they've seriously underestimated her. The rope just got tighter and she has more on them than ever..."absolutely" foolish.  As so many of you have said, the A's have to live with their choices in their quest to "save Casey" and their own sorry selves, for the rest of their lives. They'll be always grasping for, but never reaching, happiness or real peace (if they continue on the self-destructive path they've been on). Caylee was the one bright spot in their lives and they know they've betrayed her.

If Dr. Phil feels so compelled to interview George and Cindy Anthony, he really should wait about 10-15 years and then ask them "Do you still live on Hopespring Drive, just around the corner from the Caylee's dumping ground?  Was it worth it-cleaning the car out, giving LE the dog's tooth brush, giving LE Casey's hairbrush instead of Caylee's, lying on the stand, etc.? Does Casey love, honor, and respect you yet George? How about you, Cindy? Has she repaid your mom and dad yet?  Has she repaid the $40,000+ she stole from you yet, Cindy? Did she ever get her GED and finish college? Does she have a full-time job with a steady income, a car of her own, and a place of her own? How often do the three of you visit Caylee's memorial spot? How often does Casey come by the house to see you and get together with you?  What do you all and Casey do to mark Caylee's birthday each year?  When was the last time you watched Caylee's videos, heard her sing You Are My Sunshine, hugged Teddy, or spent some time in her room?".  All my own opinion.

Great post as always ISpy!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: August 29, 2011, 12:26:21 PM »

Ispy...As always,enjoy your posts

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: August 29, 2011, 12:34:08 PM »

Hi Monks! phil's interview is nothing more than a vehicle to portray the A's as poor misguided parents and grandparents. more revamping their imagine....JMO but nothing new will come out of this farce..the time for them to tell the truth is when they were under oath........they didn't and for phil to now think they are going to open up and tell the truth is pure ego on his part. They took his money and luaghed all the way to the bank!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 29, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »

Hi Monks! phil's interview is nothing more than a vehicle to portray the A's as poor misguided parents and grandparents. more revamping their imagine....JMO but nothing new will come out of this farce..the time for them to tell the truth is when they were under oath........they didn't and for phil to now think they are going to open up and tell the truth is pure ego on his part. They took his money and luaghed all the way to the bank!!

Oh yeah!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: August 29, 2011, 12:53:34 PM »

A friend just sent me this...she got it from facebook....I bolded my comments below.

ok i did not go to tmz, just got this from another page!!
From TMZ this morning...

Casey Anthony has decided NOT to enter a treatment facility for "obvious mental health issues" -- instead, TMZ has learned, she's getting professional psychiatric help delivered right to her front door.

Sources close to Casey tell TMZ, she's concerned about leaving her Florida home WHAT FLORIDA HOME?WHERE???-- where she's serving a year of probation for her check fraud case -- but Casey still understands she needs mental help.

The solution ... we're told Casey has hired a team of mental health professionals to visit her on a regular basis. Guess the TMZ pictures paid her a tidy sum......

But it doesn't end there -- we're told Casey has also employed the help of a spiritual adviser to keep her centered.

As we previously reported, sources close to Casey tell TMZ, Casey attributes her bizarre behavior when her daughter Caylee went missing back in 2008 to "obvious mental health issues."  So is TMZ getting the info they publish from someone on the defense team....my guess is YES....so I pretty much know nothing they post about her will be the truth!!

According to sources, Casey needs to cope with the "obvious trauma of losing her child" -- and nearly three years spent behind bars in solitary confinement didn't help ... "It messed with her head."

So do we start looking for a house newly purchased or rented by someone from the defense team?  I BELIEVE she has to reside in the county she reports in...that was I think St. John's County?? Unless she was once again given more special treatment

Sunny, I've sent Klaas a message about this, asking her opinion about posting without links back.  I understand where you're coming from as far as not giving places "hits" from going there, but as a moderator, Klaas has always told us she wants links back to articles, FB, everything. You may have not gone to the site, but  appears you're quoting from  an article in it.  If you don't want to link back to TMZ, you would need to link back to the source you read it, which would be FB  

We have to link back to websites.  I have no problem linking to TMZ and I guarantee you TMZ will have a problem with us NOT linking.  KLAAS

www.tmz.com
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 05:45:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 29, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29014912/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers Depose Witnesses In Investigation Costs
Posted: 12:14 pm EDT August 29, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s lawyers are deposing witnesses on Monday over how much she will have to pay for the investigation and prosecution because of her lies to investigators.

The total the state wants her to pay is $515,000. The defense has said it will put up a fight.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: August 29, 2011, 01:40:35 PM »

A friend just sent me this...she got it from facebook....I bolded my comments below.

ok i did not go to tmz, just got this from another page!!
From TMZ this morning...

Casey Anthony has decided NOT to enter a treatment facility for "obvious mental health issues" -- instead, TMZ has learned, she's getting professional psychiatric help delivered right to her front door.

Sources close to Casey tell TMZ, she's concerned about leaving her Florida home WHAT FLORIDA HOME?WHERE???-- where she's serving a year of probation for her check fraud case -- but Casey still understands she needs mental help.

The solution ... we're told Casey has hired a team of mental health professionals to visit her on a regular basis. Guess the TMZ pictures paid her a tidy sum......

But it doesn't end there -- we're told Casey has also employed the help of a spiritual adviser to keep her centered.

As we previously reported, sources close to Casey tell TMZ, Casey attributes her bizarre behavior when her daughter Caylee went missing back in 2008 to "obvious mental health issues."  So is TMZ getting the info they publish from someone on the defense team....my guess is YES....so I pretty much know nothing they post about her will be the truth!!

According to sources, Casey needs to cope with the "obvious trauma of losing her child" -- and nearly three years spent behind bars in solitary confinement didn't help ... "It messed with her head."

So do we start looking for a house newly purchased or rented by someone from the defense team?  I BELIEVE she has to reside in the county she reports in...that was I think St. John's County?? Unless she was once again given more special treatment

Sunny, I've sent Klaas a message about this, asking her opinion about posting without links back.  I understand where you're coming from as far as not giving places "hits" from going there, but as a moderator, Klaas has always told us she wants links back to articles, FB, everything. You may have not gone to the site, but  appears you're quoting from  an article in it.  If you don't want to link back to TMZ, you would need to link back to the source you read it, which would be FB 

then delete it....I can't link back if I don't have a link...I got it via email....just delete it and I will not psot anything I get in email anymore

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 29, 2011, 01:58:02 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002372657473

This is LP's facebook...there are a couple interesting replies...from Mr. Grund and Tracy...more on page

Leonard Padilla
In Ashton's new book, will he explain why he didn't subpoena Tracy McLaughlin to testify? Why he didn't subpoena Rob Dickto testify? Why didn't question Cindy about her fight with Casey on June 15? Why didn't he go into relationship with Kronk and jail employee girlfriend, Michelle?

Tracy McLaughlin
Baez knew exactly where Caylee was and was testing all kinds of strategy to get his client off. Sad to know it worked. If anyone knows Casey they would KNOW that she would not have sat in jail for three years if Caylee had accidentally drowned.

Richard J Grund Bigger questions- whose decision was it to side with the family, present them as a normal loving family and use them as key prosecution witnesses knowing full well the years of impeding & obstruction against SPO/LE. Whoever made that decision should resign or be fired in my opinion. Add to that the incriminating behavior seen by Tracy & Rob and leaving the one person who knew her better then anyone, Jesse, sitting on the sidelines unused. LOTS of ?s if you ask me!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: August 29, 2011, 01:59:40 PM »

By Ree Hines

Funny...gobs of people have already "shared their thoughts" about this travesty. They act stupid, they already KNOW people hate the fact that they're getting a platform to lie and get PAID for the privilege . Same thing happened with Larry King, he knew everybody was disgusted but he used the outrage to give the opening for them to yammer on about how misunderstood they are..puleeze.
..and as for the leaks from Felon's  PR peoples about her "spiritual" guidance..nothing worse than a murderer learning to justify the kill by a do gooder telling her that she's one of God's children...another huge puleeze
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.