May 01, 2024, 09:06:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285367 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 29, 2011, 11:07:05 PM »

My daughter and I will want to buy Jeff's book.
We will TUNE OUT DR PHIL. Maybe read something on the net, like the readers digest condensed version, don't think I would be up for watching the entire thing on Y-Tube, have to watch my anger spikes about this case. Bad things happen in my head after I see them. Even today the Phoney Phil teaser that was on Dr. Drew , well I just went and did some chores. 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: August 29, 2011, 11:35:31 PM »

OT.  This is off topic but brace yourselves.  Nancy Grace has signed up for Dancing With The Stars.

Oh my,  that's funny.   I think it will be a repeat of Kate Gosselin (kate plus Cool             I hope Cindy A. doesn't get any ideas.   
Whoa - if Sindy decides to join  DWTS she is gonna have to leash this girls - don't cha think??
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: August 30, 2011, 01:42:28 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29014912/detail.html
Casey's Lawyers Depose Witnesses In Investigation Costs
Posted: 12:14 pm EDT August 29, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s lawyers are deposing witnesses on Monday over how much she will have to pay for the investigation and prosecution because of her lies to investigators.

The total the state wants her to pay is $515,000. The defense has said it will put up a fight.
 ::snipping2::

LOL--put up a fight.    So what else is new?

At least the taxpayers of Florida are not footing their bills anymore. Just think bozo having to pay out of pocket for all those depositions and will have to pay everything to defend this. I just love thinking about how broke him and blowhard are going to be shortly with wives raising cane about not having any money because of the slore. Isn't it exciting. He still has to defend her in that Z. Gonzales lawsuit out of pocket too. Even if she makes a million if you do the math after IRS, TES, the State of Florida and all the other lawsuits they will all still be in the hole and she may never make a dime. hehehehehe - I just love thinking about that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: August 30, 2011, 01:47:51 AM »

Morning, all! Just wanted to say George and Cindy have had infinite opportunities over the past three years to tell LE, the state's attorneys, Judge Strickland, Judge Perry, and talk show audiences across America "what really happened"...they chose to lie and deny instead, at every given opportunity, for three long years.  Short of a public apology and publicly, genuinely asking: God's forgiveness; Caylee's forgiveness; the nation's forgiveness; LE's forgiveness; the prosecution's forgiveness; Tim Miller's forgiveness; and the court's forgiveness-they have nothing to say. Harsh? Not a bit.  Harsh is letting your granddaughter rot in a swamp to save your lying/thieving/lazy/murdering daughter. Harsh is being a false witness and suggesting innocent people murdered your granddaughter, with a death penalty on the line.  Harsh is shredding every good citizen, LE officer, Tim Miller, and anyone who might actually tell the the truth about your lying/thieving/lazy/murdering daughter.  Harsh is writing and directing that production called Caylee's Memorial, subtitled Team Casey's Pep Rally.  Casey didn't merit a mention and shouldn't have gotten any.  It's very telling how she couldn't even let Caylee have one day of attention.  It's sadder still, that the A's were so afraid of Casey that they couldn't/wouldn't let Caylee have one day in the spotlight.  The A's reaped what they sowed and will continue to do so until Casey's last breath.  They'll continue to dance to her tune.  If they thought for one second that by "saving" her, she'd be grateful and become the model daughter, they've seriously underestimated her. The rope just got tighter and she has more on them than ever..."absolutely" foolish.  As so many of you have said, the A's have to live with their choices in their quest to "save Casey" and their own sorry selves, for the rest of their lives. They'll be always grasping for, but never reaching, happiness or real peace (if they continue on the self-destructive path they've been on). Caylee was the one bright spot in their lives and they know they've betrayed her.

If Dr. Phil feels so compelled to interview George and Cindy Anthony, he really should wait about 10-15 years and then ask them "Do you still live on Hopespring Drive, just around the corner from the Caylee's dumping ground?  Was it worth it-cleaning the car out, giving LE the dog's tooth brush, giving LE Casey's hairbrush instead of Caylee's, lying on the stand, etc.? Does Casey love, honor, and respect you yet George? How about you, Cindy? Has she repaid your mom and dad yet?  Has she repaid the $40,000+ she stole from you yet, Cindy? Did she ever get her GED and finish college? Does she have a full-time job with a steady income, a car of her own, and a place of her own? How often do the three of you visit Caylee's memorial spot? How often does Casey come by the house to see you and get together with you?  What do you all and Casey do to mark Caylee's birthday each year?  When was the last time you watched Caylee's videos, heard her sing You Are My Sunshine, hugged Teddy, or spent some time in her room?".  All my own opinion.

BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: August 30, 2011, 04:03:26 AM »

OT.  This is off topic but brace yourselves.  Nancy Grace has signed up for Dancing With The Stars.

Oh my,  that's funny.   I think it will be a repeat of Kate Gosselin (kate plus Cool             I hope Cindy A. doesn't get any ideas.   

Fortunately for Nancy, no one can do worse than Kate! OMG I laughed so hard when that beotch danced. (if what she did could even be defined as dancing)

She danced as well as she raises her kids.....and I say that because she lives less than 3 miles from me. I have the misfortune to run into her nasty, miserable, face way too often in the grocery store. ughhhhhhhhhh

Well at least her show was cancelled.  It wasn't picked up for next year.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: August 30, 2011, 07:14:14 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7743256
KRONK, ROY vs. PADILLA, LEONARD  Case No. 2011-CA-008724-O
08/25/2011           Affidavit of Service
/RETURN OF SERVICE AS TO LEONARD PADILLA

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: August 30, 2011, 07:20:53 AM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/08/30/open-letter-to-jennifer-ford-part-4-why-the-drowning-defense-does-not-hold-weight/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=open-letter-to-jennifer-ford-part-4-why-the-drowning-defense-does-not-hold-weight
Open Letter To Jennifer Ford Part 4, Why The Drowning Defense Does Not Hold Weight
08/30/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: August 30, 2011, 07:48:51 AM »

Monkeys! 

I am so happy Jeff is the one to get the first book out.  And OMG, I love the cover!!!  He will show the world who Casey really is and her ugly murderous mug will be on millions of covers everywhere!!!      Is it Bella Vita yet, Casey?   

On Kronk vs Padilla.....I hope this case is televised, if it goes that far.  I want to hear just how LP came up with his crazy daisy chain, with him having proof to back it up.   I see a settlement in the near future tho.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 30, 2011, 08:29:04 AM »

Fortunately for Nancy, no one can do worse than Kate! OMG I laughed so hard when that beotch danced. (if what she did could even be defined as dancing)

She danced as well as she raises her kids.....and I say that because she lives less than 3 miles from me. I have the misfortune to run into her nasty, miserable, face way too often in the grocery store. ughhhhhhhhhh

Agree - Kate was pitiful.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/dancing-with-stars-season-13-cast-revealed-ABC-chaz-bono-nancy-grace-kristin-cavallari

Dancing With The Stars Cast Revealed -- David Arquette, Nancy Grace, Chaz Bono & More!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: August 30, 2011, 09:00:53 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry sets 9/28 hearing on unsealing #CaseyAnthony jail video of her reaction the day #CayleeAnthony remains were found.
1 minute ago

I hope the 12 jurors all see the video.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 30, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/Casey-Anthonys-Parents-Allegedly-Spotted-Shopping-in-Statesville-128652408.html
Casey Anthony's Parents Allegedly Spotted Shopping in Statesville
Fox Charlotte
Caryn Little
Story Created: Aug 29, 2011 at 11:08 PM EDT
Story Updated: Aug 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM EDT

video at link.
Mall security was apparently notified because shoppers felt uneasy with the couple there.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 30, 2011, 10:20:39 AM »

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/Casey-Anthonys-Parents-Allegedly-Spotted-Shopping-in-Statesville-128652408.html
Fox Charlotte
Caryn Little

video at link.
Mall security was apparently notified because shoppers felt uneasy with the couple there.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: August 30, 2011, 10:24:42 AM »

Fox Charlotte
Caryn Little

video at link.

Good going!
If I were in a store with any of the a's, snotrags team and "it", I'd leave my shopping cart, tell the store WHY I am leaving to shop some where less that day.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 30, 2011, 10:29:21 AM »

heres what I dont get. I kind of understand this lawsuit to a point, but what I dont get is why he didnt go after the defense or skank for the blatant accusations during the trial. Does morally bankrupt ring a bell? Or the accusarion that the man hid the body then planted it for money? These things to me would be more concerning, considering the number of people that heard them on national television. I think only people that truly covered this case know about leonards theory. Would make a heck of alot more sense to me for him to challege and make them answer for that bunk they threw out during the trial. Am I missing something here?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: August 30, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »

I googled Jeff's book and was not able to see what picture that he used for the cover..unless it is the one with her hair down the day she thought she was going home?
Can someone let me know what pic is on the cover?   Thanks

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: August 30, 2011, 10:32:22 AM »

Kcrn...agree with u about Kronk

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: August 30, 2011, 10:32:58 AM »

heres what I dont get. I kind of understand this lawsuit to a point, but what I dont get is why he didnt go after the defense or skank for the blatant accusations during the trial. Does morally bankrupt ring a bell? Or the accusarion that the man hid the body then planted it for money? These things to me would be more concerning, considering the number of people that heard them on national television. I think only people that truly covered this case know about leonards theory. Would make a heck of alot more sense to me for him to challege and make them answer for that bunk they threw out during the trial. Am I missing something here?

Anything they say in courtroom is protected. Can't sue.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: August 30, 2011, 10:35:44 AM »

I googled Jeff's book and was not able to see what picture that he used for the cover..unless it is the one with her hair down the day she thought she was going home?

On Amazon Kindly the hard back is listed for $16.19 but for the picture is says No Image Available.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 30, 2011, 10:37:27 AM »

Anything they say in courtroom is protected. Can't sue.

Oh, I did not know that. Thats kind of pathetic though that an attorney can trash someones reputation like that with nothing to back it up & thats ok. Just one more reason for me to think our justice system needs some work.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: August 30, 2011, 10:37:56 AM »

On Amazon Kindly the hard back is listed for $16.19 but for the picture is says No Image Available.

That is what I kept getting too.  Thanks a bunch

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.