June 15, 2024, 03:49:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 287694 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: August 23, 2011, 05:43:46 PM »

I wonder what she's put in her pockets since she's been let loose on society. You lose anything maca coo-coo? Everything on that plane accounted for?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: August 23, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »

For some reason I feel this is just the beginning of all this with CA, I bet she will go live with Lee and Malory maybe she can be a nanny to her niece or nephew this next yr.
Something tells me this is not over with and maybe with all the law suites coming up they wanted to make sure CA was in 1 place and not having to track her down.

This week I have been thinking at first I was made with Social Services Child Protection Department releasing their findings on Casey after the trial was over with in finding her guilty of neglect that resulted in her daughter's death.
With this information and it not being available to the jurors at the time of trial, in my opion is new evidence this should open the door for the Federal Courts or Supreme courts to step up and take her back to court.

In mean time wonder who is going to give her a job? hmmm interesting few weeks ahead of us
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: August 23, 2011, 05:47:02 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-20110823,0,2322547.story

Appeal court says Casey Anthony must serve probation
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:15 p.m. EDT, August 23, 2011

The 5th District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach has just denied Casey Anthony's legal appeal to block her one-year probation sentence, according to a just filed order.

"The petitioner and her lawyers were well aware that her probationary placement was not to begin until her release from confinement," the court's order states. "The petitioner may not, under these circumstances, take advantage of the administrative error of the Department of Corrections."
 ::snipping2::

Here's to hoping she violates her probation.    

Thats the most we can pray for!  I'm happy she has to serve probation, but it still doesn't help the sting of knowing she is free to walk the rest of her life and even reproduce!  Even if she messes up her probation,  how much time would she get for punishment.  I'm still pissed! 

I talked to my neice yesterday who had a premature baby last year, who almost didn't make it. We were all on pins and needles, but thanks to God for answering our prayers.  He just turned 1 and doing very well. Anywho,  When I told her we found out KC was here in Columbus and where, she went ballistic, wishing she would have known.  She'd been there to Beat the #%$&# out of her. 

Hey Dihannah1,I am always gonna be pizzed about this case,but hopefully she will mess up.I really think one day she will get what is coming to her arrogant self.
We will all keep Caylee in our heart.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #503 on: August 23, 2011, 05:48:52 PM »

For some reason I feel this is just the beginning of all this with CA, I bet she will go live with Lee and Malory maybe she can be a nanny to her niece or nephew this next yr.
Something tells me this is not over with and maybe with all the law suites coming up they wanted to make sure CA was in 1 place and not having to track her down.

This week I have been thinking at first I was made with Social Services Child Protection Department releasing their findings on Casey after the trial was over with in finding her guilty of neglect that resulted in her daughter's death.
With this information and it not being available to the jurors at the time of trial, in my opion is new evidence this should open the door for the Federal Courts or Supreme courts to step up and take her back to court.

In mean time wonder who is going to give her a job? hmmm interesting few weeks ahead of us

That is my biggest hope!  She needs retried in Federal.  I've signed every petition I can find.  98% of the public hate this woman and KNOW she got away with murder.  Where are the powers that be????  Great for any new electorates to shine in the next election.  Jump on the bagwagon!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 23, 2011, 05:53:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-20110823,0,2322547.story

Appeal court says Casey Anthony must serve probation
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:15 p.m. EDT, August 23, 2011

The 5th District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach has just denied Casey Anthony's legal appeal to block her one-year probation sentence, according to a just filed order.

"The petitioner and her lawyers were well aware that her probationary placement was not to begin until her release from confinement," the court's order states. "The petitioner may not, under these circumstances, take advantage of the administrative error of the Department of Corrections."

Here's to hoping she violates her probation.    

Thats the most we can pray for!  I'm happy she has to serve probation, but it still doesn't help the sting of knowing she is free to walk the rest of her life and even reproduce!  Even if she messes up her probation,  how much time would she get for punishment.  I'm still pissed! 

I talked to my neice yesterday who had a premature baby last year, who almost didn't make it. We were all on pins and needles, but thanks to God for answering our prayers.  He just turned 1 and doing very well. Anywho,  When I told her we found out KC was here in Columbus and where, she went ballistic, wishing she would have known.  She'd been there to Beat the #%$&# out of her. 

Hey Dihannah1,I am always gonna be pizzed about this case,but hopefully she will mess up.I really think one day she will get what is coming to her arrogant self.
We will all keep Caylee in our heart.  an angelic monkey

I know everybody is still mad.  I just can't find it in my heart to be happy about such a small defeat for something so disgusting.  I know she will pay someday, whether here or by God's hands. Though I want to SEE it.  Even if she messes up probation, she won't do much time.  She's still young. God forgive me for such hateful feelings!  For it's not for me to JUDGE!  Guess were all HUMAN, huh?

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: August 23, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »

ITA with you on this, we would still be sitting there til we were all grey haired if I had been on that jury, I would of been like theres no way in hell I am changing my mind on her guilt we can sit here til the cows come home and I will still say she is guilty at least then it could of been a mistrial and they could of gotten another judge and jury.

But no this one juror folded worse then a deck of cards being shuffled, now they want to act like they are being victimized and whine about everything going on in their life that isnt sunny, all I have to ask each of them is "Do you want a piece of cheese with that whine?".

This line really struck me as well:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20521892,00.html
"And we talked about it for a while, going through the evidence. I'd say that some people got intense, but there were no personal attacks, no real yelling."

Excuse me?  When did they "go through evidence" during deliberations, exactly?  Was it evidence in their minds?  Because they left their notebooks on the chairs.  I've never seen a single report saying a single piece of evidence was actually looked at.  If they're trying to rewrite history by changing stories again, ain't gonna happen!

Every spouse is probably going to divorce them.
They will have no friends left.
All jmo....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 23, 2011, 05:58:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28954101/video.html

Video up and says they will have reactions later.

Is Bob Kealing the one that said he was looking into how many "foundations" the A's have?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: August 23, 2011, 06:00:00 PM »

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 23, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »

It's so not enough but at the very least she and her lip flapping lawyers can be forced to acknowledge that she is a FELON and she is going to do her probation just like the other riffraff.   They're not impressing anybody with the she's speshful routine or the ole she's just a lil itty bitty gal & immature too...vomit! 

Just in case the Felon ever takes a spin through SM...here's to you Felon   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: August 23, 2011, 06:08:50 PM »

Is Bob Kealing the one that said he was looking into how many "foundations" the A's have?

Thanks, I will follow the story if he reports on their scam foundations- Anthony Retirement Fund is what they really are....
Where is K Belich lately? I haven't seen her mention this case at all online?   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 23, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/08/23/news/bangor/defense-in-orono-hit-and-run-casey-anthony-verdict-influenced-jury-in-conviction/
"Defense in Orono hit and run: Casey Anthony Verdict Influenced Jury in Conviction"
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 23, 2011, 06:20:35 PM »

Habitual liar you say? On probation you say?

It's inevitable...and kc, there are no blue fairies for you. 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: August 23, 2011, 06:33:38 PM »

Thanks, I will follow the story if he reports on their scam foundations- Anthony Retirement Fund is what they really are....
Where is K Belich lately? I haven't seen her mention this case at all online?   

I dn't know Western. IIRC he was supposed to look into how many "foundations" they have. If it was bob kealing. I can't remember. I don't know where Kathi is. I'd love to hear her report on the probation and chasing after jose asking him the questions that get under his skin.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: August 23, 2011, 06:38:36 PM »

So happy she has to serve probabtion..because you know she is going to screw up..unless they have someone babysitting her 27/7 the girl will not be able to help herself, lie, steal, drink and party.  Someone will hire her..but they'll need eyes in the back of their head to trust her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: August 23, 2011, 07:03:21 PM »

Not many signatures here.  Please sign!  Barely over 8000.   

https://www.change.org/petitions/lets-get-federal-justice-for-caylee-marie-anthony-by-having-casey-anthony-prosecuted-in-federal-court

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 23, 2011, 07:31:30 PM »

Brandi, TY for posting the order.

This is wonderful news.  Love the wording in the order.  Hopefully, this will have weight with the "bar" in their consideration of the complaint against Baez and his acting unprofessional.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: August 23, 2011, 07:36:47 PM »

Just woke up and heard the good news.
Unfortunately, I think that working on her book will suffice for a job.
No one is going to hire her, except Bozo or Foghorn.
She's also going to have to retake her driver's test and road test since her license is expired (not that she has a car).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: August 23, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »

Casey Spotted In Rental Truck, Towing Trailer Near Lake Placid, Fl.

LABELLE, FL. -- A small rental moving truck with Arizona plates pulls up to the Shell station gas pump on a Sunday afternoon, August 13th, towing a white camping trailer about 20-foot long. I think I've spotted Casey Anthony.

It's a very rural area of Highlands County on U.S. 27 at the intersection of Florida's State Road 70.  I'm out just riding around the county roads on my scooter, now needing some gas, I'm at the Shell station.

On August 22nd, multiple reports are being twittered that Casey is in Okeechobee, Florida, "spotted around town." The town is 50 miles directly east on State Road 70 from the Shell station where I believe I saw her on August 13th.

The twitter reports say she's "polite and very quiet" and the people are not making much of her appearance in the small town.

http://swflorida.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-florida-encounter-with-casey-anthony.html
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: August 23, 2011, 07:52:09 PM »

Florida Court of Appeals Rejects Casey Anthony's Appeal … Must Report to Probation Officer by Friday

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/23/florida-court-of-appeals-rejects-casey-anthonys-appeal-must-report-to-probation-officer-by-friday/

The Court of Appeals slapped down both Casey Anthony and her defense attorneys. Its just too bad that the jury in the Casey Anthony murder trial did not have the insight and where with all of these judges. They saw right through Casey and her defense attorneys.

In the written order filed by the Fifth District Court of Appeals today, the judges reprimanded Anthony and her defense team for turning the sentencing process into a “game.”

“The petitioner and her lawyers were well aware that her probationary placement was not to begin until her release from confinement. The petitioner may not, under these circumstances, take advantage of the administrative error of the Department of Corrections,” the order states.

Maybe this is just the beginning of Casey's losses and that her chickens will come home to roost. Can she behave for one year? We shall see.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: August 23, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »

Casey Anthony Loses Probation Appeal, Must Come Out of Hiding By Friday

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-loses-probation-appeal-report-friday/story?id=14363579
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.