March 28, 2024, 04:46:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 173961 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 06, 2007, 08:25:29 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »

hey,hey,hey
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 09:10:26 PM »

GGGRRRRRR

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 09:10:34 PM »

Did that Tiger cheat this time?   Shocked Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »

Made it  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 09:10:55 PM »

Is Lala's here?  I wanted to tell her that Anidac was here last night.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 09:11:09 PM »

Need to get some work done, be back in a bit  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 09:11:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Did that Tiger cheat this time?   Shocked Laughing

He cheated last time too Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 09:11:13 PM »

Hey,  I was really not trying!  How did I get in here 2nd.  LOL

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 09:12:06 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Is Lala's here?  I wanted to tell her that Anidac was here last night.

It was good to "see" Anidac again.  But she sure seems busy these days.  Hope she can drop in again soon, and in the meantime, get some rest.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

You did not fudge...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 09:12:54 PM »

Oh, sure.  Uh huh... Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 09:13:04 PM »

They still sell those candy ciggy's here. Popeye brand.
SIL bought some for kiddo. I was steamed and gave him a lecture.
He won't be getting any more.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 09:14:41 PM »

Just posted by Viet Vet on the front page of SM:

Gabriel’s 55. What Gabe says in comment 55 is pretty much the way it was during the first few days. I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio. All three, Gabriel(his girl friend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava(she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another. I met Van der Straaten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing. It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us. About Wed. or Thur., someone in the government or tourism or law enforcement,,or more probably all of the above started talking to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could. Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio,Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer. I don’t think they will ever let me return, as well as our group who searched so hard the first few weeks. This whole affair is very hard to understand because of all the corruption and coverups. They had no idea Beth would get there so quickly and that her friends would all show up and try to get some answers. The end result will be the demise of Aruba. When a government stoops as low as they did in the coverup, then end result will be devastating to their country’s tourism
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »

Two weeks ago I was so certain something would be happening that memorial day weekend.  I haven't had that feeling since then. I was really feeling depressed when it passed and nothing happened.  I know the "two year" deadline is approaching, but I don't feel that same sense of "happening" that I felt then.  Maybe I am protecting myself from disappointment again.  You think?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 09:15:48 PM »

oldfart

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry  
I did a GREAT job messing up that post...
I was trying to point out that Satish.. made the drive after his statement on the 31st.. and then maybe again on the 1st.
Deepak and Joran got to go it the 1st (of course)
And that Deepak was with Joran on the 31st after their statements.
Oh..
And that Joran had been talking to Deepak before / after his statement on the 31st.
Sorrry

---------------------------------
I think we both agree that ALE was either very sloppy with this or they were very deliberate in giving J2K a chance to get their story straight.  As far as I am concerned I just don't believe ALE was that sloppy.  I can't imagine how frustrated the FBI must have been during this time.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 09:17:10 PM »

1 thing,I mean 2 things,Justice has arrived,Lord Stanley's cup is in the house and Guido might be gay.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 09:19:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by Viet Vet on the front page of SM:

Gabriel’s 55. What Gabe says in comment 55 is pretty much the way it was during the first few days. I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio. All three, Gabriel(his girl friend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava(she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another. I met Van der Straaten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing. It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us. About Wed. or Thur., someone in the government or tourism or law enforcement,,or more probably all of the above started talking to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could. Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio,Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer. I don’t think they will ever let me return, as well as our group who searched so hard the first few weeks. This whole affair is very hard to understand because of all the corruption and coverups. They had no idea Beth would get there so quickly and that her friends would all show up and try to get some answers. The end result will be the demise of Aruba. When a government stoops as low as they did in the coverup, then end result will be devastating to their country’s tourism

I am so glad to see him posting again.  I was furious when he was "doubted" and pushed away.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »

Two weeks ago I was so certain something would be happening that memorial day weekend.  I haven't had that feeling since then. I was really feeling depressed when it passed and nothing happened.  I know the "two year" deadline is approaching, but I don't feel that same sense of "happening" that I felt then.  Maybe I am protecting myself from disappointment again.  You think?

Maybe so AZSunny.  I start to feel my hope flagging, and then I think of Beth and Dave and Jug.  How hard it must be for them.  And then I feel more determined and feel there has to be justice for Natalee.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
1 thing,I mean 2 things,Justice has arrived,Lord Stanley's cup is in the house and Guido might be gay.

Very Happy

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.