March 29, 2024, 02:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 173976 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »

I won’t bore everyone here with the details, but Court TV has finally started promoting the season premier of Haunting Evidence.  Just minutes ago Carla told me that she does name names in this episode and some of those names are within the judicial community of Aruba.

She also said there will be a surprise just before the show that might help strengthen everyone’s belief in the process.  From what I gather the “surprise” has to do with a past case, but I am short on details right now.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 09:20:19 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
1 thing,I mean 2 things,Justice has arrived,Lord Stanley's cup is in the house and Guido might be gay.

Laughing  Laughing

No one ever expects the Spanish inquisition.

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 09:22:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I won’t bore everyone here with the details, but Court TV has finally started promoting the season premier of Haunting Evidence.  Just minutes ago Carla told me that she does name names in this episode and some of those names are within the judicial community of Aruba.

She also said there will be a surprise just before the show that might help strengthen everyone’s belief in the process.  From what I gather the “surprise” has to do with a past case, but I am short on details right now.

You caught my attention when you posted "she does name names..."  Good.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »

So anyway Easy, about that pickled okra....... Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 09:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by Viet Vet on the front page of SM:

Gabriel’s 55. What Gabe says in comment 55 is pretty much the way it was during the first few days. I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio. All three, Gabriel(his girl friend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava(she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another. I met Van der Straaten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing. It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us. About Wed. or Thur., someone in the government or tourism or law enforcement,,or more probably all of the above started talking to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could. Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio,Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer. I don’t think they will ever let me return, as well as our group who searched so hard the first few weeks. This whole affair is very hard to understand because of all the corruption and coverups. They had no idea Beth would get there so quickly and that her friends would all show up and try to get some answers. The end result will be the demise of Aruba. When a government stoops as low as they did in the coverup, then end result will be devastating to their country’s tourism

Thank you VV-

Couple this with what I discovered happened to other families and you have the GAME they play.. it didn't work this time... they are busted and it's now up to the KLPD to nail it shut. If they don't you will know the whole Dutch Government is corrupt. It's really that simple.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 09:27:23 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

You caught my attention when you posted "she does name names..."  Good.

She had told me that she did, but she feared CTV might edit that portion.  I take it that they will let her story go as is now.

I'm going to write something up about what all she has told me, but that will be tomorrow.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 09:29:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I ate the last of that pickled okra a little earlier and it was good!  Not all that hairy at all. lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 09:30:30 PM »

I ate the last of that pickled okra a little earlier and it was good!  Not all that hairy at all. lol

Well, good!

I've decided that everytime people stop posting we need to talk about food to start people talking again, so hang on to a few pickled okra stories, okay?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by Viet Vet on the front page of SM:

Gabriel’s 55. What Gabe says in comment 55 is pretty much the way it was during the first few days. I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio. All three, Gabriel(his girl friend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava(she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another. I met Van der Straaten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing. It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us. About Wed. or Thur., someone in the government or tourism or law enforcement,,or more probably all of the above started talking to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could. Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio,Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer. I don’t think they will ever let me return, as well as our group who searched so hard the first few weeks. This whole affair is very hard to understand because of all the corruption and coverups. They had no idea Beth would get there so quickly and that her friends would all show up and try to get some answers. The end result will be the demise of Aruba. When a government stoops as low as they did in the coverup, then end result will be devastating to their country’s tourism

Thank you VV-

Couple this with what I discovered happened to other families and you have the GAME they play.. it didn't work this time... they are busted and it's now up to the KLPD to nail it shut. If they don't you will know the whole Dutch Government is corrupt. It's really that simple.

Yes, it is that simple, isn't it?  Those of us who are impatient and want answers now are jumping to that conclusion.  However, I'm encouraged by the lack of leaks, the information we get from Jossy that the Dutch are still working the case, the Peter de Vries and Jensen shows giving the case air time, and the high level of activity we see on the boards, along with the emergence of names we haven't seen in a while.  It all combines to keep my faith intact.  It is coming.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 09:41:34 PM »

I want to give the Dutch the benefit of my good will.  
I want to believe in the integrity of the Dutch investigative team, their KLPD.
I want to believe the Dutch punish people who kill others.  
I want to believe the Dutch have more, rather than less, in common with us as citizens of the world.
I want to extend my hand in friendship with Dutch people.

However, the outcome of this case will determine what I believe and how I behave.

BRING NATALEE HOME
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 09:41:43 PM »

truthseeker2
BINGO
Will there be sloppy work / mistakes made an any investigation? Yes... but NOT having all them at the police station for interviews  at the same time  is just one thing that says cover-up conspiracy too me..

Why would they not  have the three there at the same time?
Tuesday, 31 May 2005
Joarn   around 12:30  http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=184
.......Hmmm took 1:15 get from the school to the police station
Deepak  around 15.30
Satish  at 19:20

BTW...  these statements are not on the List / spreadsheet for the DR. Phil case ..  Shocked  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Should we be worried about Robots?
I brought these post over from the other thread so I will probably mess them up. just good reminders.
BTgirl

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bleachedblack wrote:
bleachedblack wrote:
Things seem to be getting rough everywhere.  

I would just like to encourage everyone to remain respectfull of others,inside the cage and on the frontpage. We have encouraged posters from the Netherlands to feel free to post in the past, and when they do..........

Everyone has something to contribute IMO and this should not be discouraged.

I agree BB. I end up making someone angry every time I say this, but I'll risk the anger again. By reading sweeping statements that get made from time to time, our foreign posters get hurt/angry and stop helping us. This is definitely cutting off our nose to spite our face. No one likes to have their entire homeland severely bashed, and it would be a good idea for all of us to remind ourselves of that from time to time, IMO.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »

Well, good!

I've decided that everytime people stop posting we need to talk about food to start people talking again, so hang on to a few pickled okra stories, okay?  Laughing

Speaking of okra, many years ago me and the wife met the in-laws at a seafood place and we all started the meal with a cup of gumbo.  After the mother-in-law finished up her gumbo she said, "That stuff wouldn't be all that bad if it didn't have all that okra in it!" lol  The wife then explained to her that it wouldn't be gumbo without okra.

Well, it was funny at the time.........   Confused
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 09:44:37 PM »

I wasn't trying to be first,just happened.Three things,I meant to say(nobody expects the Spanish Inquision,which also happened in Holland)Justice is in the station.I saw a special on Arnhem tonight(pre Joran),and it seemed nice.Mostly rubble and flames at end of show.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 09:45:04 PM »

It has to be better than BOILED okra  no matter where it is made.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 09:46:27 PM »

So true Easy.I love Gumbo and the okra,that goes in it.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 09:47:17 PM »

Well, good!

Speaking of okra, many years ago me and the wife met the in-laws at a seafood place and we all started the meal with a cup of gumbo.  After the mother-in-law finished up her gumbo she said, "That stuff wouldn't be all that bad if it didn't have all that okra in it!" lol  The wife then explained to her that it wouldn't be gumbo without okra.

Well, it was funny at the time.........   Confused

Sometimes it's just good to be able to laugh at the mother-in-law, LOL.

There are some flower gardens here in town called Rock City Gardens cause they're on top of a mountain with lots of rocks amongst the flowers. We took my MIL there once, and all the way back home she kept saying, "Why do they call such a pretty place Hard Rock City?"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »

Thanks AZLady for trying to stay positive.

It was nice to read a post from Vietvet again. It had been awhile. I Imagine he is just like the rest of us monkeys. He may not post often but probably still reads.

I tried reading back to where I was on the last thread. Did I miss it? Did they say who the suspect is in Kelseys dissapearance? Is it the one Shellbell told us about. Have they released a name?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 09:50:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
So true Easy.I love Gumbo and the okra,that goes in it.

I love good gumbo too!  Gumbo is the African word for okra.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 09:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I want to give the Dutch the benefit of my good will.  
I want to believe in the integrity of the Dutch investigative team, their KLPD.
I want to believe the Dutch punish people who kill others.  
I want to believe the Dutch have more, rather than less, in common with us as citizens of the world.
I want to extend my hand in friendship with Dutch people.

However, the outcome of this case will determine what I believe and how I behave.

That sums my feelings exactly!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.