April 28, 2024, 07:25:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174628 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
So anyway Easy, about that pickled okra....... Laughing

I ate the last of that pickled okra a little earlier and it was good!  Not all that hairy at all. lol

Well, good!

I've decided that everytime people stop posting we need to talk about food to start people talking again, so hang on to a few pickled okra stories, okay?  Laughing

Speaking of okra, many years ago me and the wife met the in-laws at a seafood place and we all started the meal with a cup of gumbo.  After the mother-in-law finished up her gumbo she said, "That stuff wouldn't be all that bad if it didn't have all that okra in it!" lol  The wife then explained to her that it wouldn't be gumbo without okra.

Well, it was funny at the time.........   Confused

Sometimes it's just good to be able to laugh at the mother-in-law, LOL.

There are some flower gardens here in town called Rock City Gardens cause they're on top of a mountain with lots of rocks amongst the flowers. We took my MIL there once, and all the way back home she kept saying, "Why do they call such a pretty place Hard Rock City?"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 09:53:30 PM »

I can handle that okra in small amounts but my kids will not touch it. Far better than a soft shell crab I say, now those I cannot eat just too furry and crusty and those legs !

I am very happy to see viet vet post again and I hope he can more often.

BT, I haven't posted one thing to Dilbart in a long time  Laughing and I am finished discussing S&S as it relates to AG or not !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 09:53:39 PM »

I seldom read the front page comments , but I guess I need to start.  I think this front page post by LilPuma was right on the money:

Are you watching and listening, Aruba? Taking notes? The devastated family of Kelsey Smith has been informed that their daughter’s body has been found. My prayers are with them. Police have a suspect. Police didn’t tell the father to go sit in a bar and wait. Police went out immediately and got security tapes for clues. They acted on those clues, getting enhanced versions and releasing them to the press asking for help. They have asked and gotten cooperation from other law enforcement agencies, including the FBI. They have a suspect identified and they’re not waiting to see who his relatives are before putting his picture on TV. I don’t know if they’ll find the perp, or if they do, they’ll get a conviction. But no one has said that Kelsey’s shorts were too short, her tank top too revealing, no one is hiding this crime, pretending it didn’t happen or protesting because it makes Kansas look bad. If the parents were critical of investigators off camera, no one would threaten to stop investigating — that would have made the news. The government didn’t give 4000 people the day off work to search, while only 400 showed up to do so. Volunteers took their own time from their lives on their own dime to help this family. Take notes, Aruba. We don’t always get it right either, but this is how it’s done.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2007, 09:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I can handle that okra in small amounts but my kids will not touch it. Far better than a soft shell crab I say, now those I cannot eat just too furry and crusty and those legs !

BT, I haven't posted one thing to Dilbart in a long time  Laughing and I am finished discussing S&S as it relates to AG or not !

I sure do miss that bunny of Dilbart's, though. You know I saw one of those at a street market in England and almost bought it, but I didn't have room for it in my luggage.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2007, 09:55:57 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Thanks AZLady for trying to stay positive.

It was nice to read a post from Vietvet again. It had been awhile. I Imagine he is just like the rest of us monkeys. He may not post often but probably still reads.

I tried reading back to where I was on the last thread. Did I miss it? Did they say who the suspect is in Kelseys dissapearance? Is it the one Shellbell told us about. Have they released a name?

Sam, I understand why people are discouraged and disgusted.  I am, too.  I do not call people names, but I am not going around shouting praises for the Dutch for how this case has been handled, either.  It's been a long, long time.  We've seen many Arubans heap insult onto injury where Beth, Dave, and Jug are concerned.  I will defend Beth, Dave and Jug and their families to the end, even if it means a few Arubans and a few Dutch are insulted along the way.  The lines have been drawn, and we did not draw them but they were drawn for us.  We have no choice but to see this through to the end.  There will be an end.

BRING NATALEE HOME
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2007, 09:56:10 PM »

That is an exceptional post by Lil Puma, thank you for bringing it to our attention Bobo........any sign of your pup yet? I so hope he turns up.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 09:57:23 PM »

I sure do miss that bunny of Dilbart's, though. You know I saw one of those at a street market in England and almost bought it, but I didn't have room for it in my luggage.  Sad

you can get them on ebay  Wink that's how i found photos for my daisy dilbart avatar  Laughing

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »

Tim Miller is going to be on Greta tonight talking about the Kelsey Smith case.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2007, 09:59:05 PM »

That is an exceptional post by Lil Puma, thank you for bringing it to our attention Bobo........any sign of your pup yet? I so hope he turns up.

No sign of the pup yet - it is not our dog but the bloved pet of my daughter's good friend.  We are still hoping she is found safe and sound.

Thanks for asking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2007, 09:59:41 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Tim Miller is going to be on Greta tonight talking about the Kelsey Smith case.

Thanks for the heads up Red, I'll turn it on now!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2007, 10:00:04 PM »

you can get them on ebay  Wink that's how i found photos for my daisy dilbart avatar  Laughing

Kewl! I love ebay (and the fact that I've bought 362 things there does NOT mean that I'm addicted).  Embarassed  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2007, 10:00:27 PM »

I don't care for softshell crabs either but some folks will pay a premium price for those babies!  I like a stuffed crab and I like their claws!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2007, 10:01:19 PM »

Just another little tid-bit from Joran's On June 14th, 2005 statement(we think)

Talking about his 5/31/2005 interview
During the interview I called Deepak on his mobile. I had asked him what clothes Natalee had been wearing that night. He told me that Natalee was wearing a blue skirt and a blue top

I can see it now...
Well Mr. Jacobs and Mr. Croes as to your question of what the girl was wearing.. I can not recall  but let me phone Deepak & I will get an answer for you..  Now if you are talking about under garments her panties were....

Sorry  but sometimes it is hard not to

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2007, 10:01:27 PM »

i feel super delicious

the more time the DUTCH take the better

im going to have a cigar when they put paulus away

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2007, 10:01:27 PM »

I don't care for softshell crabs either but some folks will pay a premium price for those babies!  I like a stuffed crab and I like their claws!

I think all of those sea things with claws are just big spiders!  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2007, 10:02:11 PM »

Thanks, Red. I'm watching FOX now.  By the way, thanks for the FP post about the Booz2Go.  I think it really points out the cultural differences between the Netherlands and the US.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2007, 10:02:47 PM »

Kelsey's case is just killing me.  Pretty young girls just graduated from high school running to a Target to grab a gift for her boyfriend and minutes later she is gone forever, because of some monster!  What can be done about this stuff?????
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2007, 10:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i feel super delicious

Cool

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2007, 10:04:21 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i feel super delicious

Cool

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2007, 10:05:28 PM »

Kelsey's case is just killing me.  Pretty young girls just graduated from high school running to a Target to grab a gift for her boyfriend and minutes later she is gone forever, because of some monster!  What can be done about this stuff?????

i hear ya Easy

sickening  Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.