April 28, 2024, 10:16:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174638 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: June 07, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »

Hey you Alabamians!

Did I just hear somewhere that one of your senators punched another one of your senators in the face today?????

Is this true???????

Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: June 07, 2007, 06:34:37 PM »

If its true, can we borrow him for a day or 2?  Theres a couple senators and a governor that needs a good whoopin in this state !!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: June 07, 2007, 06:36:03 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Any word on Joran's invervew with Jensen?

Joran is doing more interviews still???

Thats great, keep talking numnuts !!!

He was supposed to be on Jensen today (tonight).  The program should have aired by now I'd think.  I agree..the more he talks the further hole he digs.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 07, 2007, 06:37:10 PM »

If its true, can we borrow him for a day or 2?  Theres a couple senators and a governor that needs a good whoopin in this state !!!!!!

Laughing  Laughing

My guess would be, if these were state senators, of which I have heard nothing, Joe Reed would be involved and now comes the wrath of Tiger sating the "to Kill a Mocking Bird"  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  that Joe is a "protected class" and must not be discussed in public.  I have no idea who it was, but he is usually at the center of any problems in the state.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: June 07, 2007, 06:38:10 PM »

Punch flies on Senate floor
Posted by Birmingham News staff June 07, 2007 3:24 PM
MONTGOMERY -- State Sen. Charles Bishop hit Sen. Lowell Barron on the floor of the Senate this afternoon.

The Senate was in recess when Bishop, a Republican from Arley, and Barron, a Democrat from Fyffe, started an animated conversation. Bishop suddenly hit Barron in the face, and Barron fell back onto a desk.

Patrick Harris, assistant secretary of the Senate, said he saw Bishop hit Barron and quickly grabbed Bishop and pulled him back.

Bishop in an interview later said Barron called him a s...o...b, so he hit Barron in the face.

"If he calls me that again, it'll happen again," Bishop said.

Barron was not immediately available for comment.

David White

For more details, read tomorrow's Birmingham News.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Too funny
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: June 07, 2007, 06:38:25 PM »

I hadn't seen until now for sure that it was TES that found Kelsey's body:

(snipped)
Members of a Texas-based search team found Smith's corpse across state lines near Grandview, Mo., on Wednesday, about 20 miles from where she was abducted. Authorities did not say how she died.

(snipped)

Tim Miller, founder of the search group that found Smith, said law enforcement put search teams within a four-mile radius of where the body was found, based on the cell phone signals. The searcher who found the body yelled to everyone else to "get back" so as to not contaminate the crime scene.

"We were just a small part of a big operation to bring some closure to this," Miller told FOX News. "Kelsey’s not going to be part of our future and it’s a terrible, terrible loss."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278777,00.html
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: June 07, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »

WOW I guess the good thing is no one could videotape that ! I guess the heat in bama with little rain made some hot under the color. I want to see photos of each one now.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 07, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »

Klaas if you listen carefully in the interview with Greta, I think he says "we were searching a grid and found her right away....."

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: June 07, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
WOW I guess the good thing is no one could videotape that ! I guess the heat in bama with little rain made some hot under the color. I want to see photos of each one now.

Give him a "timeout" up here in Michigan.  I'd like to introduce him to our Dem Governor who is running our state into the ground.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: June 07, 2007, 06:42:58 PM »

Any word on Joran's invervew with Jensen?

Nothing! Dutchie blackout! > i don't blame em...

I did read a review of the not-yet-posted Dr. Phil response of the motion to compel. The one where the Kalpoe's don't want to cough up the criminal docs/statements because of Schipper rule xty2,>6BiZ of Aruban case law.

Dr. Phil basically says that everybody and their mother have been talking publically about the case file for 2 years so it must not apply. Sounds like a good argument. Will keep an eye out for the actual posting.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:04 PM »

Punch flies on Senate floor
Posted by Birmingham News staff June 07, 2007 3:24 PM
MONTGOMERY -- State Sen. Charles Bishop hit Sen. Lowell Barron on the floor of the Senate this afternoon.

The Senate was in recess when Bishop, a Republican from Arley, and Barron, a Democrat from Fyffe, started an animated conversation. Bishop suddenly hit Barron in the face, and Barron fell back onto a desk.

Patrick Harris, assistant secretary of the Senate, said he saw Bishop hit Barron and quickly grabbed Bishop and pulled him back.

Bishop in an interview later said Barron called him a s...o...b, so he hit Barron in the face.

"If he calls me that again, it'll happen again," Bishop said.

Barron was not immediately available for comment.

David White

For more details, read tomorrow's Birmingham News.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Too funny

Oh yes, I had forgotten these two have gotten into it many times.  I think they each have quick tempers.  I was told that by a friend who is currently in the State Senate, so I will not call any names.  Besides, they are both sort of funny looking.   Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »

I listened carefully for I had heard the news guy she interviewed right before Tim, blond young guy, say that even with all the searches they have done that they still break down and cry - he mentioned that which really is further testament to Tim and his team.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:37 PM »

Re: Poems of courage and survival"

all  Monkeys....I love you very much.. you are my closest friends!

Think of the trust I have with you to share what happened at National Airport. I can count on one hand of the ones who have ever know. The incident in New Mexico was worse and here in the trailer court that I think I posted in the Lounge last year.

Nonesuche.. I am printing that poem for tonight, along with a Patriotic one, the one from Mrs. Red about arrested for kindness and something else I can't remember at the moment.

I find as I am getting older, the options of little strength and thought process,  I used to have... these options of "what ifs" may not be able to click in.

I don't know if I agree with all the cameras that England has, but they sure helped in this Target case. I wonder if our local Target has them. Great pretzels tho and sales on notebooks and notebook paper (always the teacher) Laughing  Laughing  but now I misplace the notebooks that have to "to do" lists or misplace them where ever.

Aruba, ALE. Aruban government and Holland: This is the way its done. Done right.   You want tourism back... solve the Natelee case even though we have now had to loose Kelsey Smith.

The outcome of death was the outcome but in 5 days the parents had "closure", a body to bury and the human dignity... Aruba where is your human dignity and feelings??? and someone in jail for justice to be serve if guilty.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: June 07, 2007, 06:44:39 PM »

Give him a "timeout" up here in Michigan.  I'd like to introduce him to our Dem Governor who is running our state into the ground.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

we have the 'invisible' gov in my state, he only comes out to go drive NASCAR and he wrecks them too !  Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 07, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »

IBE I just want you to be safe and I'm so sorry you've had these traumas to deal with. {{ HUG }}

well off to scrounge up some dinner, what you cooking tonight Blah and can I have some?  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 07, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »

Klaas if you listen carefully in the interview with Greta, I think he says "we were searching a grid and found her right away....."

Yes, I heard that but wasn't certain if he meant WE as in the entire group including FBI and Police or WE as in TES.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: June 07, 2007, 06:48:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Laughing  Laughing

My guess would be, if these were state senators, of which I have heard nothing, Joe Reed would be involved and now comes the wrath of Tiger sating the "to Kill a Mocking Bird"  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  that Joe is a "protected class" and must not be discussed in public.  I have no idea who it was, but he is usually at the center of any problems in the state.

Hi Tyler,

Tiger can roar at me if I'm putting words in his mouth, but I think what he is most sensitive to are remarks from people relating to disabled people. If I remember correctly, he has some work experience with disabled clients, and his brother is also disabled. He talks to me about this because of my work with Head Start. He feels strongly that those who are disabled in any way should be protected, and he gets upset about remarks that seem to belittle them. I'm not accusing you of doing that, just trying to expand a little on what Tiger has said, as he tends to be very succinct in his posts.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 07, 2007, 06:48:47 PM »

Good Day Monkeys  

Just looked at the weather radar & saw snow out in WY & CO   Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 07, 2007, 06:49:30 PM »

Yes, I heard that but wasn't certain if he meant WE as in the entire group including FBI and Police or WE as in TES.

I agree with that, Klaas, and I thought "either he is being modest (which he is) and giving all of "we" credit for finding her, or TES found her."

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 07, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »

IBE I just want you to be safe and I'm so sorry you've had these traumas to deal with. {{ HUG }}

well off to scrounge up some dinner, what you cooking tonight Blah and can I have some?  Laughing

I picked up a nice Italian sub from the local mom and pop pizza shop on the way home tonight.   Its 95 (thats like 120 to y'all), I havent put the air conditioning in yet so I sure aint cooking !!!   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.