April 27, 2024, 05:54:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174581 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 10:05:36 PM »

Kelsey's case is the most heart wrenching in a long time. So terrible.

The Promise of Greatness Gone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Sam"
Thanks AZLady for trying to stay positive.

It was nice to read a post from Vietvet again. It had been awhile. I Imagine he is just like the rest of us monkeys. He may not post often but probably still reads.

I tried reading back to where I was on the last thread. Did I miss it? Did they say who the suspect is in Kelseys dissapearance? Is it the one Shellbell told us about. Have they released a name?

Sam, I understand why people are discouraged and disgusted.  I am, too.  I do not call people names, but I am not going around shouting praises for the Dutch for how this case has been handled, either.  It's been a long, long time.  We've seen many Arubans heap insult onto injury where Beth, Dave, and Jug are concerned.  I will defend Beth, Dave and Jug and their families to the end, even if it means a few Arubans and a few Dutch are insulted along the way.  The lines have been drawn, and we did not draw them but they were drawn for us.  We have no choice but to see this through to the end.  There will be an end.

I so agree with everything you said Az.
Yes Bobo that was such a great post  from Lil Puma.
Nonesuch, It does not matter how many times you change your avatar. I will always think of you peering over that book. Of course it could have a butterfly as well.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2007, 10:08:16 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Kelsey's case is just killing me.  Pretty young girls just graduated from high school running to a Target to grab a gift for her boyfriend and minutes later she is gone forever, because of some monster!  What can be done about this stuff?????

Easy- I have the video.. courtesy of Carpe on my site..Mr. Smith thanks Kelsey's boyfriend for everything he did.

if you haven't seen it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2007, 10:09:17 PM »

Tim's face is so full of compassion it's tough to watch as he speaks about how heartbreaking these outcomes are, god bless him.

Sam, I can't be without my butterfly now  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2007, 10:11:43 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i feel super delicious

the more time the DUTCH take the better

im going to have a cigar when they put paulus away

Cool

LOL I can help yah out there Robots.. I will even BUY you a dang cigar? What do you want.. Acids? Blondies.. Kuba Kuba..
Drew Estate is very popular where I work  Wink
 Or how about a good Montecristo cigar?  Or a punch?  Smile
You name it.. if you are right.. I have access to over 400 brand of cigars.. you name it.. its yours on me!  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2007, 10:13:53 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
i feel super delicious

Cool

LOL I can help yah out there Robots.. I will even BUY you a dang cigar? What do you want.. Acids? Blondies.. Kuba Kuba..
You name it.. if you are right.. I have access to over 400 brand of cigars.. you name it.. its yours on me!  Wink

thank you, i dont know anything about them...  Laughing

but im going to have one... i will let you pick
 Cool
i am 100 percent positive about the DUTCH in my opinion

they could have SHUT this baby down weeks ago.....they are on this like a HOUND DOG  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2007, 10:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Kelsey's case is the most heart wrenching in a long time. So terrible.

The Promise of Greatness Gone.

Hi  Rob..

I agree.. very sad and you and Carpe have done a great job on your site keeping up with the news.  Thank you to you both.
 I know you are hurting.. so HUGS to you.. and if THAT pisses anyone off.. I dont much give a rats ass.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Tim's face is so full of compassion it's tough to watch as he speaks about how heartbreaking these outcomes are, god bless him.

It takes very special people to do the kind of work TES does.  Bless them all!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2007, 10:16:31 PM »

Kelsey's case is just killing me.  Pretty young girls just graduated from high school running to a Target to grab a gift for her boyfriend and minutes later she is gone forever, because of some monster!  What can be done about this stuff?????

Easy- I have the video.. courtesy of Carpe on my site..Mr. Smith thanks Kelsey's boyfriend for everything he did.

if you haven't seen it.

Thanks, I did see that and it is hard to take.  I don't know how the family held up so well.  People lose loved ones every day for one reason or another, but things like this just really get to a person.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2007, 10:18:23 PM »

I understand having the butterfly as it is your contact with Rick.

Tim and all the folks involved in TES are such compassionate people. I think the same can be said of the Monkeys when it comes to helping those in need. we have our anger as well but that is generally at the circumstances.

Just a swinging with the tribe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2007, 10:19:41 PM »

i feel super delicious

Cool

I will
#1   thank the LORD
#2   cry to http://nightangelmusic.com/sounds/short/11-1.mid
#3   maybe to http://www.geocities.com/phantomhaunter/badgirls.mid  only thinking of GOING TO JAIL in place of Bad Girls Wink  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2007, 10:19:44 PM »

I agree Easy, her family was remarkable and the comment she was scrubbed with sunshine is heart breaking too. I think it's knowing the brutality and the suffering and the fear which were all part of her last hours that make these cases so hard for she was to her family, still a child.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2007, 10:20:08 PM »

if you haven't seen it.

There was just a cast on the 10 pm news on our local Fox 53 station here.
I went downstairs and hubby was watching it.. and said what a shame..
I said I been reading about it online.. he looks sad even.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2007, 10:21:47 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

I understand having the butterfly as it is your contact with Rick.

Tim and all the folks involved in TES are such compassionate people. I think the same can be said of the Monkeys when it comes to helping those in need. we have our anger as well but that is generally at the circumstances.

I agree Sam and I know you understand why I need it. In fact the disabled vietnam vets are coming this weekend for some of his things which is what I think he would have wanted. I am hopeful those vets can use the medical equipment and clothing for those who can't afford those things.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2007, 10:22:08 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
I seldom read the front page comments , but I guess I need to start.  I think this front page post by LilPuma was right on the money:

Are you watching and listening, Aruba? Taking notes? The devastated family of Kelsey Smith has been informed that their daughter’s body has been found. My prayers are with them. Police have a suspect. Police didn’t tell the father to go sit in a bar and wait. Police went out immediately and got security tapes for clues. They acted on those clues, getting enhanced versions and releasing them to the press asking for help. They have asked and gotten cooperation from other law enforcement agencies, including the FBI. They have a suspect identified and they’re not waiting to see who his relatives are before putting his picture on TV. I don’t know if they’ll find the perp, or if they do, they’ll get a conviction. But no one has said that Kelsey’s shorts were too short, her tank top too revealing, no one is hiding this crime, pretending it didn’t happen or protesting because it makes Kansas look bad. If the parents were critical of investigators off camera, no one would threaten to stop investigating — that would have made the news. The government didn’t give 4000 people the day off work to search, while only 400 showed up to do so. Volunteers took their own time from their lives on their own dime to help this family. Take notes, Aruba. We don’t always get it right either, but this is how it’s done.

Great post.  I agree totally. Sad outcome for Kelsey and her family, but they have her to take home.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2007, 10:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
i feel super delicious

Cool

I will
#1   thank the LORD
#2   cry to http://nightangelmusic.com/sounds/short/11-1.mid
#3   maybe to http://www.geocities.com/phantomhaunter/badgirls.mid  only thinking of GOING TO JAIL in place of Bad Girls Wink  Laughing  Laughing

and maybe listen to NORAH JONES  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2007, 10:22:51 PM »

i feel super delicious

Cool

Cool

they could have SHUT this baby down weeks ago.....they are on this like a HOUND DOG  Cool

Robots. I will promise you.. here in front of all of us SM folks.. and lurkers.. good or bad.. I will personally send you the most expensive cigar I have in our store.  Smile  I bet the farm !
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »

Old Fart,

The more I read those transcripts the more disgusted I get.  Keystone Kops would have been frustrating, but the deliberate mismanagement should be unforgivable.

Make no mistake, I feel bad that the entire island has had to suffer for their actions, but on the other hand I do believe there are people down there that can come forward and tell the truth.  If they would just do that this could be over for them.  It will never be over for Natalee's family and friends, but those in Aruba could do the right thing and end the 'mystery'.  Someone down there needs to be the hero.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2007, 10:24:32 PM »

Embarassed
should have said DANCE to #3  http://www.geocities.com/phantomhaunter/badgirls.mid

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

i feel super delicious

Cool

Cool

Robots. I will promise you.. here in front of all of us SM folks.. and lurkers.. good or bad.. I will personally send you the most expensive cigar I have in our store.  Smile  I bet the farm !

you are very kind... better send me a cheap one
it might make me puke  Wink

but maybe you could send a cigarette..i have not had one in a long time
and everyone says im quite cranky since i quit

i find that astonishing that anyone thinks im cranky  Laughing  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.