April 27, 2024, 08:38:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174522 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: June 07, 2007, 11:15:53 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What is the real buzz about JR?  Any super secret hidey hole info leaking out anywhere?

I don't know but I found that comment by Moonshadows very interresting.  It sounds like even she doesn't know what happened to JR and Boucheron.  Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: June 07, 2007, 11:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
What is the real buzz about JR?  Any super secret hidey hole info leaking out anywhere?

I don't know but I found that comment by Moonshadows very interresting.  It sounds like even she doesn't know what happened to JR and Boucheron.  Shocked

Strange that they would just leave and not say anything to their followers.  Do you think they got on the mothership and didn't tell the rest of them?   Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: June 07, 2007, 11:20:08 PM »

What's the latest out of Glenda?  Is she still posting at RU and not FOB?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: June 07, 2007, 11:20:12 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Punch flies on Senate floor
Posted by Birmingham News staff June 07, 2007 3:24 PM
MONTGOMERY -- State Sen. Charles Bishop hit Sen. Lowell Barron on the floor of the Senate this afternoon.

The Senate was in recess when Bishop, a Republican from Arley, and Barron, a Democrat from Fyffe, started an animated conversation. Bishop suddenly hit Barron in the face, and Barron fell back onto a desk.

Patrick Harris, assistant secretary of the Senate, said he saw Bishop hit Barron and quickly grabbed Bishop and pulled him back.

Bishop in an interview later said Barron called him a s...o...b, so he hit Barron in the face.

"If he calls me that again, it'll happen again," Bishop said.

Barron was not immediately available for comment.

David White

For more details, read tomorrow's Birmingham News.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Too funny

Barron represents my district.  He has had this coming for a long time!  Glad to see it and would like to punch him a few times myself!

Very Happy

Sorry to be so far behind but just had to comment since I know Barron and his record and am surprised this has never happened before.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: June 07, 2007, 11:20:57 PM »

Strange that they would just leave and not say anything to their followers.  Do you think they got on the mothership and didn't tell the rest of them?   Shocked

I haven't a clue.  JR left not long after he added ads to the site.  It was like he knew he was leaving and wasn't going to pay for the forum any more.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 07, 2007, 11:22:41 PM »

Jon Stewart referred to Paris Hilton's release from jail as the Shawskank Redemption.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: June 07, 2007, 11:25:11 PM »

Yes,UK,Lexington Ky.A wonderful city and a great place to go to school.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 07, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »

I haven't a clue.  JR left not long after he added ads to the site.  It was like he knew he was leaving and wasn't going to pay for the forum any more.

Looks like he would have turned over the keys to someone.  Did all his moderators quit, or get run off?  Did he leave before Bouch, or afterward?
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: June 07, 2007, 11:27:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Yes,UK,Lexington Ky.A wonderful city and a great place to go to school.

My husband and I are huge UK fans! We both went to other colleges but we are from Kentucky and are Cats fans first and foremost. We moved out of state recently and kept our season football/basketball tickets--my husband is planning to go back for every home game!

Glad to meet another Wildcat.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 07, 2007, 11:27:24 PM »

Fyffe,the Alabama ufo headquarters.I like the area and I don't like either politico.good night,Monkeys
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: June 07, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Jon Stewart referred to Paris Hilton's release from jail as the Shawskank Redemption.

Some show was showing part of an animated show by that name.  It was funny!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 07, 2007, 11:27:54 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
here you go Angie, no he wasn't hurt which is a miracle

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278881,00.html

Yes, this is a miracle!  I am thankful he survived for if his chair had hit a bump and turned over, that would have been the end for this poor guy.

Still bet he will never get over the fright of it!   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: June 07, 2007, 11:28:10 PM »

I like UK,but I went to Transy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:20 PM »

Looks like he would have turned over the keys to someone.  Did all his moderators quit, or get run off?  Did he leave before Bouch, or afterward?

Bouch posted a day after I think.  I thought Moonie was a Moderator but she doens't have ban power so I guess she's not.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:24 PM »

I like UK,but I went to Transy.

Were you a fraternity man?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:34 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"

"Wouldn’t it have been hot if Paris Hilton had emerged from lockdown with a prison tattoo?" - a Vent in today's Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:55 PM »

Fyffe,the Alabama ufo headquarters.I like the area and I don't like either politico.good night,Monkeys

My district.  I do not live in Fyffe and have never seen a UFO.  But there are those who do live there and claim they have including local police.

Shocked I just always wondered where I could get some of whatever they were all smoking!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: June 07, 2007, 11:29:58 PM »

Evening monkeys.   I am late tonight...everyone will be leaving as I arrive.  About the little skirmish in the Alabama State House today.  Yes, I do know Senator Bishop.  He's a country boy from a coal mining county that got rich in said business.  He's a nice fellow, some don't like him and some do.  He won't take any crap from anyone, never has and never will.  I have known him for many years and if he says he will do something, he pretty much stands by his word.  He has been a State Senator before in this district, State Agriculture Commissioner and has run for Governor before.  

What's up tonight, monkeys? Is everyone behaving?  I bought new pencils today and a new book just in case I fill this one over the weekend. Has Robots been in tonight?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 07, 2007, 11:31:11 PM »

What's the latest out of Glenda?  Is she still posting at RU and not FOB?

She's posting a little at RU in that LA Times article thread.  She's a skank.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: June 07, 2007, 11:31:31 PM »

I don't mind the story of Alabama's state senators attacking each other...it sounds like something that would happen in Kentucky, so I kind of like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.