April 27, 2024, 03:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174573 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: June 08, 2007, 12:33:54 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "crazymom"
knock, knock, knock (tapping on the glass) where is everybody?

Just came back to read again and it does look like everybody disapeared!  Shocked

They are all on the FP reading Shango...er, Gabe's latest tirade.  Denials, denials, denials, that's all I have to say about it.

Lots of Tangoing on the front page today.
Did you notice the question by 10061906 about Koen and the possibility he hosted a party that night?

Was that in the same section as Gabe's comments?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #761 on: June 08, 2007, 12:34:08 AM »

Strange,  I quoted MsMarples a whole paragraph and it didn' appear?  

I was saying it is strange indeed how/why this took place in such a short time period.  He grabbed her, drove off, and at some point killed her, then just drove back?  What was the motive?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #762 on: June 08, 2007, 12:36:42 AM »

I was saying it is strange indeed how/why this took place in such a short time period.  He grabbed her, drove off, and at some point killed her, then just drove back?  What was the motive?

Has there been any information about a sexual assault before he murdered her? I haven't heard, but somehow you just sort of brace yourself for that.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 08, 2007, 12:36:46 AM »

I would venture to guess -- rape. Mad

crazybabyborg
« Reply #764 on: June 08, 2007, 12:37:55 AM »

Sorry to say, Wreck, that our thoughts were the same...... Crying or Very sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: June 08, 2007, 12:38:08 AM »

seems like he took her somewhere QUICK and came back

another person involved perhaps

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: June 08, 2007, 12:38:27 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
knock, knock, knock (tapping on the glass) where is everybody?

Just came back to read again and it does look like everybody disapeared!  Shocked

They are all on the FP reading Shango...er, Gabe's latest tirade.  Denials, denials, denials, that's all I have to say about it.

Lots of Tangoing on the front page today.
Did you notice the question by 10061906 about Koen and the possibility he hosted a party that night?

Was that in the same section as Gabe's comments?

Yes - Comment 101 :

I need a little help: I kept posting that Koen crashed at Joran’s May 29. I believe I had some wrong information that I was posting.
This is where I need help:
Somewhere I read that Koen was giving a party at his home that night. Can anyone confirm that?

Comment by 10061906 | June 7, 2007, 10:27 am

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: June 08, 2007, 12:43:44 AM »

190. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Where did Koen rank in suspects/wtnesses?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 08, 2007, 12:45:25 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Has there been any information about a sexual assault before he murdered her? I haven't heard, but somehow you just sort of brace yourself for that.

I haven't heard, but I was wondering that myself.  There has to be a motive and they are also checking him out for another disappearance within miles.   He has a wife and a 4 yr old son.  So sad  Crying or Very sad

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: June 08, 2007, 12:46:34 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!

I read where the renho left what she thought was an informative post today at RU
Quote: Good Point Heli, but even the ALE doesn't think that Joran had anything to do with Natalee vanishing. The NFI came in for a second opinion, to make sure that she wasn't burried in their backyards like the Twittys proclaimed. As it turns out there is yet to be a shred of evidence against any of these three boys.
Even the ALE doesn't think Joran had anything to do with Natalee vanishing??  Which ALE...The bad ones or the good guys. After all, they talk out of both sides of their ass, depending on the day of the week, Just as Julia does. One of these days, maybe Julia can tell the world how she is privy to all this information. Even before the victim's family. For a woman who runs her mouth as she does, she never backs up any of her info w/sources. She is a joke!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 08, 2007, 12:47:39 AM »

Geesh,  if it was a sexual assault and I am bracing myself for that too, but he was quick, precise and to the point!  Lordy!  I think he is involved in the other missing girl, but that is to be seen yet.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: June 08, 2007, 12:49:06 AM »

190. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Where did Koen rank in suspects/wtnesses?
Hi Tibro, If I anm correct he was never a suspect, only a witness who claims he knows nothing, of course.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 08, 2007, 12:50:55 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys!!

I read where the renho left what she thought was an informative post today at RU
Quote: Good Point Heli, but even the ALE doesn't think that Joran had anything to do with Natalee vanishing. The NFI came in for a second opinion, to make sure that she wasn't burried in their backyards like the Twittys proclaimed. As it turns out there is yet to be a shred of evidence against any of these three boys.
Even the ALE doesn't think Joran had anything to do with Natalee vanishing??  Which ALE...The bad ones or the good guys. After all, they talk out of both sides of their ass, depending on the day of the week, Just as Julia does. One of these days, maybe Julia can tell the world how she is privy to all this information. Even before the victim's family. For a woman who runs her mouth as she does, she never backs up any of her info w/sources. She is a joke!

I wish I could be as positive as Robots about this and the Dutch's silence,  but it's been too quiet and taking a long time for going over the evidence.  They haven't interviewed anybody and never checked under the newly poored cement.  Just too much left undone and too much silence.  Biding there time?  I am getting very concerned now.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #773 on: June 08, 2007, 12:51:27 AM »

Hi Elaine! I agree, Renho is a joke.............a bad one!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: June 08, 2007, 12:52:36 AM »

There was another girl near there who is missing, but I cannot remember her name.  Katy ? I know they are looking into a connection.
I was reading here last night and ShellBell was sure was on top of things. Saw his picture via her first here.
Guy looks dazed or something. Medication or lack thereof  ? Flat affect ?  Glad they caught him. one less B  - - - - - -  on the loose.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 08, 2007, 12:53:31 AM »

I need to get to bed.  I have a 4 yr. old grandson here visiting to wake up too in the a.m.  He's so precious....  I'm going to go cuddle with my little guy now, he's sleeping with his Memaw....  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #776 on: June 08, 2007, 12:53:31 AM »

Dihannah..............I'd feel a lot better if they would re-interview JK2 as well. There are SO MANY things to trip them on, but it won't happen if they don't talk to them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 08, 2007, 12:53:32 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/cat_index_3.php

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 08, 2007, 12:53:58 AM »

Goodnight.  See you monkeys tomorrow.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 08, 2007, 12:54:50 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Dihannah..............I'd feel a lot better if they would re-interview JK2 as well. There are SO MANY things to trip them on, but it won't happen if they don't talk to them.

Agreed,  TOO MUCH silence and to much time wasted, and so much that needs done.  What ARE they doing in this much silence anyways?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.