April 27, 2024, 07:34:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174517 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: June 08, 2007, 12:54:57 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Elaine! I agree, Renho is a joke.............a bad one!
Hi CBB, Hi Dihannah and Klaas, and anyone else lurking. She is one of the lousiest mouthpeices in all of this. Yuck!!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 08, 2007, 12:55:29 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
190. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Where did Koen rank in suspects/wtnesses?
Hi Tibro, If I anm correct he was never a suspect, only a witness who claims he knows nothing, of course.

Hi Elaine,
Just trying to tie it in with 10061906's question as I posted above?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #782 on: June 08, 2007, 12:56:31 AM »

Nite, Crazymom!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: June 08, 2007, 12:56:39 AM »

Thanks Tibro.  I must have overlooked that.  It has been speculated about a party.  I have often wondered that myself.   Wonder why Joran wasn't invited?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #784 on: June 08, 2007, 12:57:01 AM »

Good night sweet monkeys, sweet dreams!  Here's praying for something over the weekend in Aruba!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: June 08, 2007, 12:58:49 AM »

The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Hi Tibro, If I anm correct he was never a suspect, only a witness who claims he knows nothing, of course.

Hi Elaine,
Someone else may remember the answer to this one, if I am remembering correctly, Koen was to be questioned and it never happened? Help monkeys!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: June 08, 2007, 12:58:55 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Dihannah..............I'd feel a lot better if they would re-interview JK2 as well. There are SO MANY things to trip them on, but it won't happen if they don't talk to them.

Agreed,  TOO MUCH silence and to much time wasted, and so much that needs done.  What ARE they doing in this much silence anyways?

I would be WAY more worried if they WERE talking. Our FBI does not talk either! When any LE agency talks -- they tip their hand to those trying to stay a step ahead of them. Believe in robots!!!!!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 08, 2007, 12:59:54 AM »

Dihannah..............I'd feel a lot better if they would re-interview JK2 as well. There are SO MANY things to trip them on, but it won't happen if they don't talk to them.

Agreed,  TOO MUCH silence and to much time wasted, and so much that needs done.  What ARE they doing in this much silence anyways?

If they are there to investigate Natalee's disappearance AND the corruption on the island it could take them 12 months once they start to unravel all the cover-ups and other devious dealings.  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 08, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Thanks Tibro.  I must have overlooked that.  It has been speculated about a party.  I have often wondered that myself.   Wonder why Joran wasn't invited?
JMO, I have always felt that there was a party held that night.... somewhere, and that Natalee was taken there, even if only for a few minutes? But, that is just my feelings.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: June 08, 2007, 01:00:53 AM »

Hi Elaine,
Someone else may remember the answer to this one, if I am remembering correctly, Koen was to be questioned and it never happened? Help monkeys!!

The case statements requested in the Dr. Phil suit lists Koen as giving statements on 6/16, 6/17, and 6/20, to name a few.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: June 08, 2007, 01:03:16 AM »

Hi Elaine,

The case statements requested in the Dr. Phil suit lists Koen as giving statements on 6/16, 6/17, and 6/20, to name a few.
Thanks Lalas!! See, I have not read all of them yet....but wow, he was questioned 3 times. I will have to read that.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 08, 2007, 01:05:14 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/141757.html

Kansas City Star article -

Excerpts:

A search of court records doesn’t show any violent crimes in Hall’s past. He’s been in both civil and criminal court a few times, the search shows, with the most serious charge appearing to be firing a gun near a Wichita school.

Hall appeared in Johnson County District Court on Thursday afternoon by video camera from the county jail in Gardner. He had a goatee, but it was shaved more closely than the one worn by the “person of interest” shown in the surveillance video from Target.

District Attorney Phill Kline said he did not necessarily believe Smith was murdered in Johnson County, but the fact that she was kidnapped there gives his office jurisdiction.

When asked if the case might be transferred to federal court or if the death penalty might be sought, Kline replied: “Everything is on the table.”

More at link above.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 08, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »

JMO, I have always felt that there was a party held that night.... somewhere, and that Natalee was taken there, even if only for a few minutes? But, that is just my feelings.

Yes that is what I think too.  Maybe Joran was the pick up guy for the night's entertainment.

I remember lots of speculation about a party at LvR's place but do not recall any talk about a party at Koens.  Maybe 10061906 is on to something?

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: June 08, 2007, 01:05:35 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"

I would be WAY more worried if they WERE talking. Our FBI does not talk either! When any LE agency talks -- they tip their hand to those trying to stay a step ahead of them. Believe in robots!!!!!
Hi wreck! I hope Robots is right on!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: June 08, 2007, 01:06:46 AM »

The possible list of hosts for a party on Aruba that night are...

Koen
GVC
Guido
Sander
Paulus
and last but not least.....
Lorenzo.

So take your pick, it could have been anyone of these and maybe none of them. The 5th one...suspect?  I thought that was Paulus?   A party?  What kind?  Just a small get together of the elders?  Did Koen have a party on his boat?  

If the timeline of calling at 4 AM is true, then there was time to attend a party of sorts somewhere.  If the timeline is earlier...I don't there was time.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 08, 2007, 01:07:23 AM »

Remember in Sander's PV he said they were having a party on the boat but that Joran declined because Joran doesn's like boats and gets seasick?  

Wouldn't that be the same party?  At least it is the same night and people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #796 on: June 08, 2007, 01:07:56 AM »

Earlier this evening I heard someone on Fox say that Hall didn't have any serious offenses as an adult but that there were some pretty horendous things on his juevinile record, which are sealed. The reporter said those would be hard to get to.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 08, 2007, 01:08:36 AM »

Yes that is what I think too.  Maybe Joran was the pick up guy for the night's entertainment.

I remember lots of speculation about a party at LvR's place but do not recall any talk about a party at Koens.  Maybe 10061906 is on to something?
Perhaps in a rented hotel room? That is what I have always wondered about. JMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: June 08, 2007, 01:11:40 AM »

I think that should have said "I doubt there was time"...I am getting sleepy and need to hug Nemo and get to bed.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 08, 2007, 01:11:52 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Remember in Sander's PV he said they were having a party on the boat but that Joran declined because Joran doesn's like boats and gets seasick?  

Wouldn't that be the same party?  At least it is the same night and people.

There is mention in same FP article's comments about a report that Joran, Koen and Deepak went out on Koen's boat.  Fact or fiction - take your pick  Rolling Eyes

Anna did you see Gabe Leo's post about your email contact?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.