April 28, 2024, 06:35:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174626 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2007, 10:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I agree Easy, her family was remarkable and the comment she was scrubbed with sunshine is heart breaking too. I think it's knowing the brutality and the suffering and the fear which were all part of her last hours that make these cases so hard for she was to her family, still a child.

Most sad of circumstances and so hard to except the fact that a person with nothing to offer can have so much control and cause so much harm to someone with so much to offer.  These things also make you wish you could have been near by to hear something and intervene.

These cases stir up a very complex mix of emotions.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2007, 10:25:57 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"
i feel super delicious

the more time the DUTCH take the better

im going to have a cigar when they put paulus away

Cool

LOL I can help yah out there Robots.. I will even BUY you a dang cigar? What do you want.. Acids? Blondies.. Kuba Kuba..
Drew Estate is very popular where I work  Wink
 Or how about a good Montecristo cigar?  Or a punch?  Smile
You name it.. if you are right.. I have access to over 400 brand of cigars.. you name it.. its yours on me!  Wink

thank you, i dont know anything about them...  Laughing

but im going to have one... i will let you pick
 Cool
i am 100 percent positive about the DUTCH in my opinion

they could have SHUT this baby down weeks ago.....they are on this like a HOUND DOG  Cool

Robots. I will promise you.. here in front of all of us SM folks.. and lurkers.. good or bad.. I will personally send you the most expensive cigar I have in our store.  Smile  I bet the farm !

I'd be more than happy to pitch in and by a few boxes to pass out so we can all light one up!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
i feel super delicious

Cool

LOL I can help yah out there Robots.. I will even BUY you a dang cigar? What do you want.. Acids? Blondies.. Kuba Kuba..
You name it.. if you are right.. I have access to over 400 brand of cigars.. you name it.. its yours on me!  Wink

Cool

they could have SHUT this baby down weeks ago.....they are on this like a HOUND DOG  Cool

Robots. I will promise you.. here in front of all of us SM folks.. and lurkers.. good or bad.. I will personally send you the most expensive cigar I have in our store.  Smile  I bet the farm !

I'd be more than happy to pitch in and by a few boxes to pass out so we can all light one up!

a GROUP photo as we TOAST to the  FRYING of  paulus  Cool

i like that

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2007, 10:29:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by Viet Vet on the front page of SM:

Gabriel’s 55. What Gabe says in comment 55 is pretty much the way it was during the first few days. I went to Aruba 3 times, every time by private jet and did go thru the area he mentions. Claudio was in charge of that area as I remember and Alberto worked for Claudio. All three, Gabriel(his girl friend too), Alberto, a girl I called Ava(she looked like Ava Gardner) and Claudio traveled with us as ALE sent us on one wild goose chase after another. I met Van der Straaten on the Wed. after Natalee went missing. It was very clear to us that the cover-up was in full swing. Claudio, Alberto, and Gabriel all tried to help us and in the beginning Julia Renfro was with us. About Wed. or Thur., someone in the government or tourism or law enforcement,,or more probably all of the above started talking to the people who were trying to help us get some answers. I do remember them talking to some of these people and telling them to watch what they were saying and doing. It appeared they put pressure on anyone they could. Charles Croes and Julia turned on us fairly quickly, but they did have leverage on them. Claudio,Alberto, and Gabriel were still with us when I left the third time I was there. It was fairly open, Aruba’s powers that be did not want us in their country any longer. I don’t think they will ever let me return, as well as our group who searched so hard the first few weeks. This whole affair is very hard to understand because of all the corruption and coverups. They had no idea Beth would get there so quickly and that her friends would all show up and try to get some answers. The end result will be the demise of Aruba. When a government stoops as low as they did in the coverup, then end result will be devastating to their country’s tourism

During those early days any time someone mentioned the words "cover-up" or "conspiracy" they were quickly shouted down.  I remember the discussions RWV before it turned often times people would wonder aloud if this thing was much BIGGER than it really was -- and now behold, two yers later we can all see that indeed -- it IS MUCH BIGGER!!

Furthermore, I still do not feel we have seen even the HALF OF IT.

There are powerful forces on that island with global ties that just want this thing to go away.

But, it will not.

It makes you feel good about being a member of the human race, right?

To know that an 18 year old girl's life is really more important than an entire government and all the corrupt money grabbers that cover for it.

Let the truth be known.

It's not over yet.

God bless the Human Race!  It's the very thing that makes us stand tall among all of God's other creatures -- we care...we care...we care...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2007, 10:29:34 PM »

i feel super delicious

Cool

Cool

i like that

I honestly think I would fly down to Aruba, walk out to the quarry, light up that cigar, and then turnaround and fly right back home.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2007, 10:30:43 PM »

Old Fart,

The more I read those transcripts the more disgusted I get.  Keystone Kops would have been frustrating, but the deliberate mismanagement should be unforgivable.

Make no mistake, I feel bad that the entire island has had to suffer for their actions, but on the other hand I do believe there are people down there that can come forward and tell the truth.  If they would just do that this could be over for them.  It will never be over for Natalee's family and friends, but those in Aruba could do the right thing and end the 'mystery'.  Someone down there needs to be the hero.

If I could see where the average person of Aruba was as PO'd  as I am,
my feeling about the boycott might change  BUT..
They can take to the street to protest Beth's use of the Word CRIMINAL  but they cannot do anything to get "criminal actions" brought for the lessor crimes that were committed.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2007, 10:31:10 PM »

i feel super delicious

Cool

Cool

i like that

I honestly think I would fly down to Aruba, walk out to the quarry, light up that cigar, and then turnaround and fly right back home.

i really LIKE that  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2007, 10:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Old Fart,

The more I read those transcripts the more disgusted I get.  Keystone Kops would have been frustrating, but the deliberate mismanagement should be unforgivable.

Make no mistake, I feel bad that the entire island has had to suffer for their actions, but on the other hand I do believe there are people down there that can come forward and tell the truth.  If they would just do that this could be over for them.  It will never be over for Natalee's family and friends, but those in Aruba could do the right thing and end the 'mystery'.  Someone down there needs to be the hero.

If I could see where the average person of Aruba was as PO'd  as I am,
my feeling about the boycott might change  BUT..
They can take to the street to protest Beth's use of the Word CRIMINAL  but they cannot do anything to get "criminal actions" brought for the lessor crimes that were committed.

I agree.  Look, I know there are good people in Aruba just like there are in this country.  The thing that bugs me is that you don't see any of them speaking on behalf of the victim there.  The only ones who do speak out seem to want to blame the victim.  Where are the Arubans who support justice, not just for Natalee but for their own families.  What if Natalee had been one of their own??

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »

Tim Russert is making some very poignant comments regarding the loss of parents and children on Greta now, I hope some of you heard him.

I continue to stand with the girl.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »

Tim Russert is making some very poignant comments regarding the loss of parents and children on Greta now, I hope some of you heard him.

I son't have that on right now.  What did he say?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2007, 10:37:29 PM »

well that came out wrong, I meant to say i hope some of you could hear them also, I didn't think quickly enough to transcribe them. I think I'm tired, a bit depressed by today's news too. Take care all and rest well.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2007, 10:38:55 PM »

well that came out wrong, I meant to say i hope some of you could hear them also, I didn't think quickly enough to transcribe them. I think I'm tired, a bit depressed by today's news too. Take care all and rest well.

'Nite None.  I'm not far behind you.  I have an early day tomorrow.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2007, 10:38:59 PM »

My thoughts on what was going on in Aruba :
The Aruba Hotel and Tourist Association was running the show.
And I do mean " show ".
Did you see what Gabe relayed about Charlie Croes ?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2007, 10:39:30 PM »

I son't have that on right now.  What did he say?

He's recently written a book on fathers and he was mentioning the race for president, Greta remarked all of the candidates are fathers too. Then Tim mentioned watching Kelsey's family and said something to the effect that we are never truly adults until we lose a parent and face our own mortality. (I agree that is a huge milestone and was for me). Then he said he couldn't fathom losing a child.  Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2007, 10:39:31 PM »

O/T

ANAHEIM DUCKS BEAT OTTAWA SENATORS 6-2 IN GAME 5 TO WIN STANLEY CUP
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2007, 10:40:23 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
My thoughts on what was going on in Aruba :
The Aruba Hotel and Tourist Association was running the show.
And I do mean " show ".
Did you see what Gabe relayed about Charlie Croes ?

Yeah, said he was kinda creepy.  But, I didn't need to hear that from Gabe.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »

i feel super delicious

Cool

Cool

you are very kind... better send me a cheap one
it might make me puke  Wink

but maybe you could send a cigarette..i have not had one in a long time
and everyone says im quite cranky since i quit

i find that astonishing that anyone thinks im cranky  Laughing  Twisted Evil

Robots.. you want one with a tip or without?    Wink
 Honestly those cheap cigars wil make  you sick.. you need  a good expensive one !  On the house Robots!  But I can send you a Marlboro if you want..  or Yapperz can send yah a Winston if you like that better!  Cool
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2007, 10:41:22 PM »

G'nite NoneS..
BTW   battered & fried Okra (cut up ) is very, very good  (not as good as Cupcakes but still yummy)
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2007, 10:43:43 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

G'nite NoneS..
BTW   battered & fried Okra (cut up ) is very, very good  (not as good as Cupcakes but still yummy)
JMO

IMO, almost anything is good battered and fried  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2007, 10:44:16 PM »

NO cigarettes  for Robots
If they are cranky give'm some oil
but no cigarettes if they managed to quit Exclamation
JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.