September 20, 2024, 06:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 179109 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: June 08, 2007, 01:14:05 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Thanks Tibro.  I must have overlooked that.  It has been speculated about a party.  I have often wondered that myself.   Wonder why Joran wasn't invited?

I mentioned Koen, yesterday while looking at your Simian posts & Grande's file.....didn't he invite Joran to go on the family boat?....just thinking.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: June 08, 2007, 01:17:51 AM »

Now seeing Anna has mentioned Sander inviting Joran to a party on the boat...that's what I was thinking of...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 08, 2007, 01:19:27 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Thanks Tibro.  I must have overlooked that.  It has been speculated about a party.  I have often wondered that myself.   Wonder why Joran wasn't invited?

I mentioned Koen, yesterday while looking at your Simian posts & Grande's file.....didn't he invite Joran to go on the family boat?....just thinking.
So much I have to catch up on here. Grande's file is great, but a lot of reading that I must do. That is why I love the monkeys so much though! Whatever I miss....someone else has picked up! Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #803 on: June 08, 2007, 01:25:00 AM »

Where can I find Grande's file?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 08, 2007, 01:28:33 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I don't depend on anyone else to care for me.  I make my own way.  I have more than one disability from being considered legally blind, at one time paraplegic, comatose for more than a month, have primary pulmonary hypertension, hidradenitis suppurativa and pancreatic divisum, but as long as I can make it, I will not ask for help, because to do so is to admit I am weak, and my family raised us that there is no such thing as a weak woman, not to whine, not to depend on others for what we could do for ourselves.  When I am totally unable to do for myself, I pray that will be the day when I will be sent to the crematorium.  I have had doctors urge me to "draw disability."  I am not disabled.  I just had to readjust as to what I could do care for myself.

Tyler, I am so proud of you and your outlook. I am learning from you.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: June 08, 2007, 01:35:45 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Where can I find Grande's file?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls
crazybabyborg
« Reply #806 on: June 08, 2007, 01:38:11 AM »

thanks, klass!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 08, 2007, 01:39:16 AM »

thanks, klass!

You're welcome!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 08, 2007, 01:44:50 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Anna"
Remember in Sander's PV he said they were having a party on the boat but that Joran declined because Joran doesn's like boats and gets seasick?  

Wouldn't that be the same party?  At least it is the same night and people.

There is mention in same FP article's comments about a report that Joran, Koen and Deepak went out on Koen's boat.  Fact or fiction - take your pick  Rolling Eyes

Anna did you see Gabe Leo's post about your email contact?

Yes, thank you, Tibro.

I must have really made an impression on him before that he didn't even remember!   Rolling Eyes Didn't answer me either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: June 08, 2007, 01:51:14 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
thanks, klass!

You're welcome!

I tried to just click on them to read them.  We can't do that because we don't have most of them, right?   Rolling Eyes

It's a listing in order by dates of statements taken and by whom?

Well, I wish we could read them all.

If ShellBell comes back maybe she could find the Meneses and his girlfriend Maria B Kelly on MySpace?  She seems really good at navigating that and it eludes most of us oldsters.

I also have come to think everybody there is some sort of pervert stalking people and just don't go any more.  I know they are not really but I just get this awful feeling about MySpace now and associate it with too many of these tragedies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 08, 2007, 01:53:01 AM »

Nonesuche am on page 16, I think....
Wow! I will email Klaas Fell about an hour ago... Turned my right ankle.. actually it snapped and was kind of turned in, like frozen, so I turned it back.. Luckily I was in my trailer and fell onto some papers ahead of me. Am using lots of Arnica. My left knee is bruised. Must have landed on it.

I can move the ankle, so guess it isn't broken. Something was burning up the middle of my leg but stopped. At my age, the fall re-issued the other injuries.. like herniated disk, and whip lash tonight but I dug up some a big dose of something .  Embarassed

If I had fallen somewhere else tonight, I might not have had help. Yes, I will email Klaas.. am crying happy tears.

One time here after a meeting I fell on the pavement walking in... no one was awake and I must have passed out for the dog was licking my face.

So, according the dog, I must be OK for he wants me to throw his doggy toy off the bed so he can run off after it. The denist gave me some Ibuprophen (sp). Never used it. Says 800 mg. Wow.. That's a lot... should work.

last year I fell or missed the last step from the porch. Was carrying 2 full trash bags and fell onto my side on to them!!!! All I could say to the guy who was helping me carry the trash... I'm OK. I thought it would have made a good commerical for the strengthh of Von's generic trash bags... didn't break!! Sure, again, for a few days reminded me of the herniated disk from the 70's and whiplash from late 80's.

Funny, I had a thought a few days ago that I was going to fall and have to call and say I couldn't preside at the meeting tonight.. and they wouldn't believe me. Funny the fall happened after I got home.

Back to catching up on reading.. thanks for reading! (listening)

[/list]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: June 08, 2007, 01:53:02 AM »

thanks, klass!

You're welcome!

I tried to just click on them to read them.  We can't do that because we don't have most of them, right?   Rolling Eyes

If ShellBell comes back maybe she could find the Meneses and his girlfriend Maria B Kelly on MySpace?  She seems really good at navigating that and it eludes most of us oldsters.

I also have come to think everybody there is some sort of pervert stalking people and just don't go any more.  I know they are not really but I just get this awful feeling about MySpace now and associate it with too many of these tragedies.

No, it's just a list of names and dates.  Handy for looking them up although I still need to replace with his updated one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: June 08, 2007, 01:55:48 AM »

IBE - be sure to ice that ankle!  Hope it doesn't get worse!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: June 08, 2007, 02:16:48 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: June 08, 2007, 03:36:02 AM »

IBE please take care of that ankle - it may not be broken but you could have damaged ligaments or tendons which can snap like that.  Let us know how you are tomorrow.  Sending you get well wishes.  

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: June 08, 2007, 06:12:24 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
BLAH?
 I dont knwo if you are here or what part of Michigan this happened in? Heard on tv some dude ws in a wheelchari and went to croaa a road or something? And a tractortrialer caught his chair in the grill and pushed him for 4 miles down the highway?  I couldnt hear it all.. but the man in the chair want hurt.. DANG!!

yeah, this has been all over the local news.

It actually happened in a gas station parking lot.  Somehow the guy in the wheelchair got hung up on the front of the truck and the driver couldnt tell he was there and took off.  They reached highway speeds before police were able to get the driver to stop and when the police stopped the truck, the driver didnt believe the police so he got out of the truck and looked.

I guess the guy in the wheelchair didnt even get a scratch and was even really mad.

Heres the story in the local paper:
http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070608/NEWS06/706080392
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: June 08, 2007, 06:20:55 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
here you go Angie, no he wasn't hurt which is a miracle

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278881,00.html

Yes, this is a miracle!  I am thankful he survived for if his chair had hit a bump and turned over, that would have been the end for this poor guy.

Still bet he will never get over the fright of it!   Sad

by the way - they had this wheelchair guy on the local news last night and this morning and he really didnt seem too bothered by the whole thing at all.  Pretty amazing.

They had to put some new tires on his wheelchair, they showed the ones that were on it - totally worn out after that ride  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: June 08, 2007, 06:40:04 AM »

thanks, klass!

You're welcome!

No, it's just a list of names and dates.  Handy for looking them up although I still need to replace with his updated one.

you could add a hyper link to the ones we do have so you could just click the link and have it open the PV.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: June 08, 2007, 07:18:31 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 08, 2007, 07:36:30 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Tylergal Where can we learn about this hold? Is there any survival manual out there?  I will ask some Veterans tonight to teach me, I bet they know. Blah thanks, need that today. Easy thanks too

So that is maybe the way it went down so fast and I think she had a full size seat in the car, but now wouldn't have made any difference for she would have been over a bucket seat anyways if that hold had been used.

God, he could have drugged her later and she couldn't fight for her survival. Damn.

Remember, if you have an answering machine.. no family and are doing something, going somewhere you can always leave a message to yourself so others can hear where you are going or went or call a friend.

I need a cell phone. Anyone had any experience with this: someone told me you can get one just for emergencies? With my past... I think this should be something to look into. Thanks Monkey for getting me to think in these areas again... altho at times hard and bittersweet

Be back later.

IBE - I think I read somewhere that cellphones will work for 911 even if you don't have a service plan??  I'll look into it.  If that's true all you need is any old cellphone and a charger.
[/b]
Klaas....the answer is Yes!!! Pretty much all cell phones from the past 12 years or so will dial 911 and 611 even if not activated for regular service.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.