April 27, 2024, 10:39:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174527 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: June 08, 2007, 11:37:33 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good Morning Monkeys.... Very Happy

Going to the grocery before the bad weather gets here....

I think it is important that we empower girls/women....self-defense is for all women, kickboxing may be for the young, gun safety is for all...IMO  

I thought there could be no safer place than Kansas...but these nuts are
really everywhere....

I definately agree Memere... I grew up with 3 older brothers and learned at an early age to defend myself - They'd teach me to fight etc....

Another VERY important tip for all...BE AWARE of your surroundings.  Don't go out of a store without looking at who is around you, behind you, in their cars etc.   IF you have a funny feeling, turn around and go back in.  Have a security guard walk you out if necessary. They won't mind at all.  I TRULY feel we should all listen to our 6th sense when in situations.   If you have a feeling about it, listen to that feeling!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: June 08, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Truthseeker

My email cindoal@yahoo.com.  Please.

You've got mail.

Not yet.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 08, 2007, 11:40:28 AM »

Truthseeker

My email cindoal@yahoo.com.  Please.

You've got mail.

Not yet.

Did you ckeck you spam mail?  Anyway, I think you understoocd by second post.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: June 08, 2007, 11:41:44 AM »

http://www.kansascity.com/132/story/142105.html

Kelsey Smith strangled, district attorney says
By DIANE CARROLL
The Kansas City Star
Kelsey Smith was strangled, the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office said this morning.

The office released the cause of death as “asphyxia, due to ligature strangulation.” Spokesman Brian Burgess said he could not comment on what type of ligature was used or provide any other details.

Also this morning, attorney Paul D. Cramm of Olathe filed notice that he will be representing Edwin “Jack” Hall, the 26-year-old charged in the killing of 18-year-old Smith of Overland Park. He immediately filed a nine-page document asking prosecutors to provide evidence or statements made pertaining to the case.

<snip>

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 08, 2007, 11:45:32 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

I'm not good with this family relationship stuff, but Paris and Nicky are great nieces (?) of Conrad Nicholas Hilton Jr. His father (Senior) was THE Conrad Hilton who started the hotel chain.

CNH Jr. was Elizabeth's Taylor's first husband.

Thanks. I thought Mike Todd was Elizabeth Taylor's first husband and true love. One Conrad Hilton was married to Zsa Zsa or Eva Gabor. I don't see Dr. Albert Schweizer in the lineage.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 08, 2007, 11:48:36 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Good Morning Monkeys.... Very Happy

Going to the grocery before the bad weather gets here....

I think it is important that we empower girls/women....self-defense is for all women, kickboxing may be for the young, gun safety is for all...IMO  

I thought there could be no safer place than Kansas...but these nuts are
really everywhere....

I definately agree Memere... I grew up with 3 older brothers and learned at an early age to defend myself - They'd teach me to fight etc....

Another VERY important tip for all...BE AWARE of your surroundings.  Don't go out of a store without looking at who is around you, behind you, in their cars etc.   IF you have a funny feeling, turn around and go back in.  Have a security guard walk you out if necessary. They won't mind at all.  I TRULY feel we should all listen to our 6th sense when in situations.   If you have a feeling about it, listen to that feeling!!!

Very true.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: June 08, 2007, 11:50:03 AM »

O/T

Judge orders Paris Hilton be brought to court rather phoning into hearing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: June 08, 2007, 11:53:18 AM »

I never received your email, Truthseeker, but yes, I did finally understand what you and Klaas were trying to tell dumb old me. Thanks.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 08, 2007, 11:55:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

Sounds like the judge ain't backin' down on this.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: June 08, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »

Okay, Mike Todd was Elizabeth Taylor's third husband. Nicky Hilton was her first.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 08, 2007, 11:56:19 AM »

I never received your email, Truthseeker, but yes, I did finally understand what you and Klaas were trying to tell dumb old me. Thanks.

Welcome.  I think we are both doing the same thing with these posts.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: June 08, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »

O/T

Sounds like the judge ain't backin' down on this.

They might gas Paris before this is all said and done!  Shocked
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 08, 2007, 12:04:43 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Sounds like cry baby Paris has got her bubble busted by the judge. Guess she won't be finishing her designer pastries she ordered in yesterday.  Mr. Green  tongue

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 08, 2007, 12:08:53 PM »

O/T

HAAA Haaa!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: June 08, 2007, 12:09:48 PM »

I heard Paris hilton was released from jail because she was non-stop crying and throwing temper tantrums and also keep pushing a medical emergency button in her cell.  This behavior drove the other prisoners and gards crazy until they cut her loose.

Why does this not surprise me.  She has learned that this behavior willl always get her what she wants and it appears it did in this case too.  unreal
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: June 08, 2007, 12:10:35 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I was trying to read the Jensen forum about Joran and I get the impression most of them think he is a lying POS.  Anyone else notice that?

Yep.  But will they do anything about it is the question?  He is ruining a lot of things for the Dutch and the Arubans.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 08, 2007, 12:10:56 PM »

Maybe the judge will remand her to a mental facility for the duration of her sentence.   Cool

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 08, 2007, 12:11:21 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Sounds like cry baby Paris has got her bubble busted by the judge. Guess she won't be finishing her designer pastries she ordered in yesterday.  Mr. Green  tongue

This woman has already told the courts that she's above the law.  By saying she didn't know she shouldn't drive without a license and headlights, after ignoring the Judge's order for drunk driving, she told everyone, inlcuding the judge that she's accustomed to doing whatever she wants while the family lawyers and doctors simply take care of all the usual stuff that "other people" have to deal with.  I'd hate to see someone be killed or even injured by one of these rich little tarts because they were drinking or on drugs and just figured that whatever happened, their money would take care of it.  I hope her career as a Simpleton in Life is over.  Her mother should have been thrown in jail for a day or so for screaming at the judge.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 08, 2007, 12:11:29 PM »

If my understanding is correct in reading Simian...this is not the real Simian, but the doppelganger.  Interesting, very interesting...yes indeed.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 6:06 pm
I ponder the evidence of sex and drugs with the father. It was to hard for her and she could not handle the pressure. I am done. I am leaving now…..

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 6:12 pm
A whiskered rat will pause in repose, and then drink a cup of gravy.

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 6:13 pm
Ally, alguien se esta pasando de impostor. Comprometiendo mi abilidad de darles informacion. Lo siento. No puedo dejarme al descubierto. Pasa la informacion a los demas.

I think they are REAL.  Right now the easiest way to check in that thread of REAL Simian posts is to pick a word like Comprometiendo and search for it.  For some reason the "times" don't match up exactly.

'whiskered' does not come up in a search of the real Simian posts.

' alguien se' does come up in a seach of the real Simian posts.

I don't know if this helps......but, here goes,....iirc...

The 'whiskered rat' comment was the real Simian, posting about his doppleganger (the post above the 'whiskered' about the ponderance of evidence was supposedly the doppleganger).

Simian was alluding to the dots (...) that the doppleganger used in his writing style that Simian did not.

Get it?? A 'whiskered' rat would leave the dots (...)?

Anyway -- that's my story and I'm sticking to it Laughing  Actually, I remember that explanation from the codetalkers.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 08, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »

O/T

Good on the Judge - I hope he gives her EXTRA time and orders her to never be on the news again!!!!

Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.