April 28, 2024, 12:01:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174612 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: June 08, 2007, 12:32:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Breaking News

Paris spotted going down the interstate in white Chevy Blazer.  Her fans are alarmed that she would be caught dead in a white Chevy Blazer!   Shocked

OMG!  Does she have a beard as a disguise?   Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: June 08, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

Judge orders Paris Hilton be brought to court rather phoning into hearing

Sounds like the judge ain't backin' down on this.

They might gas Paris before this is all said and done!  Shocked

LOL!!!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: June 08, 2007, 12:33:07 PM »

John Q. Kelly commenting on Fox. Calls her the "poster child for preferential treatment."
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: June 08, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »

Breaking News

Paris spotted going down the interstate in white Chevy Blazer.  Her fans are alarmed that she would be caught dead in a white Chevy Blazer!   Shocked

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, was that a Bronco? lol  Man the years fly.  I will never forget that live coverage from the helicopters.

It was a Bronco, but I get the drift.  I'll never forget that either.  I had a house full of people over for my daughter's birthday.  The kids couldn't understand why we were glued to the TV.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: June 08, 2007, 12:34:06 PM »

"We'll always have Paris."

-- Casablanca

Aargh.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: June 08, 2007, 12:35:00 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Sounds like cry baby Paris has got her bubble busted by the judge. Guess she won't be finishing her designer pastries she ordered in yesterday.  Mr. Green  tongue

This woman has already told the courts that she's above the law.  By saying she didn't know she shouldn't drive without a license and headlights, after ignoring the Judge's order for drunk driving, she told everyone, inlcuding the judge that she's accustomed to doing whatever she wants while the family lawyers and doctors simply take care of all the usual stuff that "other people" have to deal with.  

She was even late to her hearing, holding up and already overloaded court system while she decided what outfit to wear.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: June 08, 2007, 12:36:01 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Unreal - FOX has a live video feed of a helicopter hovering over her house waiting for the sherrif to come pick her up and take her to court.

This is crazier than OJ !!!!

Well said!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: June 08, 2007, 12:36:35 PM »

Breaking News

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, was that a Bronco? lol  Man the years fly.  I will never forget that live coverage from the helicopters.

It was a Bronco, but I get the drift.  I'll never forget that either.  I had a house full of people over for my daughter's birthday.  The kids couldn't understand why we were glued to the TV.

It was incredible!  Choppers overhead, every cop in California were following and that Bronco just kept going down the interstate at about 20mph.  Then the blasted thing goes all the way back to the house and pulls into the driveway.  Talk about preferential treatment!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 08, 2007, 12:37:34 PM »

Breaking News

You're killin' me here Easy!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 08, 2007, 12:39:46 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Hiya Monkeys

Sounds like cry baby Paris has got her bubble busted by the judge. Guess she won't be finishing her designer pastries she ordered in yesterday.  Mr. Green  tongue

This woman has already told the courts that she's above the law.  By saying she didn't know she shouldn't drive without a license and headlights, after ignoring the Judge's order for drunk driving, she told everyone, inlcuding the judge that she's accustomed to doing whatever she wants while the family lawyers and doctors simply take care of all the usual stuff that "other people" have to deal with.  

She was even late to her hearing, holding up and already overloaded court system while she decided what outfit to wear.

Well, if the clothes don't fit, they can't convict. lol
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: June 08, 2007, 12:40:03 PM »

Well, so much for the 'speech' she gave on the red carpet at the MTV awards about how she was ready to take responsibility.  What a joke.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: June 08, 2007, 12:40:49 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Ya gotta stop this, Easy.  People in the office keep asking me what's so funny!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 08, 2007, 12:45:04 PM »

Well, so much for the 'speech' she gave on the red carpet at the MTV awards about how she was ready to take responsibility.  What a joke.

That's before she saw her first baloney sammich!   Shocked
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: June 08, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »

I wouldn't go to a Dr. Payne or mess with a Judge Sour. What is she thinking?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: June 08, 2007, 12:48:32 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Oh, she has people who decide that for her.  The problem is her nail polish wasn't dry.  Silly rabbit!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: June 08, 2007, 12:51:28 PM »

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 08, 2007, 12:52:04 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Slow down on that coffee there dude, you're going to get me fired!  LOL!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: June 08, 2007, 12:53:20 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Oh, she has people who decide that for her.  The problem is her nail polish wasn't dry.  Silly rabbit!

Good point!  I stand corrected.   Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: June 08, 2007, 12:53:47 PM »

The only medical problem she has is the spoiled rich brat syndrome.

What ya want to bet this whole fiasco was pre-planned b4 she checked into jail early?

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 08, 2007, 12:53:49 PM »

3 sherrifs cars showing up to take paris to court, not counting all of the ones on scene to do security and not including the helicopters.

If I was a California resident I would be FUMING over the tax dollers wasted on this pathetic mockery of the judicial system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.