April 24, 2024, 03:02:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #636 6/6 - 6/8/2007  (Read 174419 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: June 07, 2007, 09:21:31 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
cbb one of our newspapers had a photo gallery on it's website of Paris pics - and titled it "Remind yourself why you do not like Paris Hilton"

They just said she was in danger of a mental breakdown, not itching herself to death with a rash. Mental Breakdown? I thought that was part of going to jail! Breaking down what caused you to get there. She was just getting started!  Laughing

I would have a mental breakdown if I got sent to jail, and I'm not even rich and spoiled.  Laughing

OH, ME TOO, BT! But because I know that, I wouldn't drink and drive TWICE! Huh-uh, I'd get the message.
All she has to do is hire a driver for that Bently she cruises around in!

Well, I don't think logic is her strong point.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: June 07, 2007, 09:21:32 PM »

Chick fil a    Get the brownie.  They're great!! And can be bought as a full tray for a party.

Jan is Medley.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: June 07, 2007, 09:22:14 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

BLAH think of the biggest VDS lover there is on other sites  Shocked

I dont really read other sites so I could only guess names I have seen posted here

Julia Renfro?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: June 07, 2007, 09:23:57 PM »

I think Paris Hilton is a brat that feels an entitlement just because her parents were/are wealthy.  But, I think this thing is getting so much attention that these people might push that girl over the edge.  The sheriff’s office and the city attorney should have worked this out before she was sent home.  Now, this mess is going to another level.

Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm….
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: June 07, 2007, 09:24:03 PM »

Hi Angie - thongs good?  Very Happy

I guess so.. got in from work a little bit ago.. busy evening.

I've been standing out in the heating watering everything. Still no rain in sight.  Sad

I have three birdbaths filled with water, and I also filled up the big black cast iron thingy that's meant for burning and set it out for the forest critters as well. Everything is soooooo thirsty here.  Crying or Very sad

It was 94 here today and on my way home from work it was 84 I saw on a bank sign.. and my car said 83.. still hot and muggy this late.. lol
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: June 07, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »

Tyler,leave me and brother alone.I am leaving you alone.I feel that I have nothing in commen with joe reed.A person who worked in our area was murdered last night,19 and tragic.To many young people are dying
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 07, 2007, 09:24:16 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Did I scare everyone away by talking about Miss Piggy?

Are y'all skeeeeeered of her?  Shocked  Razz

I love hog fat

specially bacon  Wink

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

"Hog Fat" ........... I think I had their albums in the '80's!...... Wink

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 07, 2007, 09:24:36 PM »

I dont really read other sites so I could only guess names I have seen posted here

Julia Renfro?

No, it's Medley.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: June 07, 2007, 09:24:38 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I received an email from a group describing themselves as the “Reward’s Committee” seeking information about the Natalee Holloway reward.  A quick search has not turned up in licensing, permitting, or incorporation records that would indicate that this “Committee” is a legitimate entity.

Thus, one can only presume that this “Committee” has nefarious motivations, including the perpetration of an internet fraud via email.

Content of said email is as follows:

The Natalee Reward site has noticed you have high interest in this subject. With your connections, might you be able to obtain an image of the reward entry Jossy has hosted in the Diario this week.

The Committee very much would like to update their site with this new information. So far we have not seen it anywhere on line.
Others should be able to view this beyond just those in Aruba that may read the Diario.

Reward's Committee.

"Jan Brennan" nhreward@yahoo.com
Full Header information is available

Should this information be forwarded to the family, appropriate authorities, or both?  Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Do any of you NOT know who JAN is??  OMG un friggin real..
Ummm.. she is a poster.. not here though.

i dont know who JANis but I know that thing sure looks phoney to me

Jan is someone who would like to write a Medley for Joran and then Relay that to him via Anita.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: June 07, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »

Julia Renfro?

good guess but nope.. Medley is Jan.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: June 07, 2007, 09:25:22 PM »

It is raining now.That is great.Tyler,if you want me gone,just say so,
crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: June 07, 2007, 09:25:34 PM »

Here too, BT. There's a mulched planting area just outside of the clinic. Patients coming in sometimes throw their cigarette butts there despite a container filled with sand for that purpose. It caught fire a couple of days ago from a smoldering butt. Took us little bit to figure out where it started, but the fire dept. got it quickly. It's sooooo dry!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: June 07, 2007, 09:25:56 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I think Paris Hilton is a brat that feels an entitlement just because her parents were/are wealthy.  But, I think this thing is getting so much attention that these people might push that girl over the edge.  The sheriff’s office and the city attorney should have worked this out before she was sent home.  Now, this mess is going to another level.

Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm….

Are you just TRYING to annoy me by using that phrase? First you snack on Miss Piggy, and then you use my least favorite phrase. I'll have to plan some kind of sock monkey torture for you.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 07, 2007, 09:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Chick fil a    Get the brownie.  They're great!! And can be bought as a full tray for a party.

Jan is Medley.

Got it, chicken and a brownie and a milk shake.  oh great, not calories there!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: June 07, 2007, 09:28:55 PM »

cbb one of our newspapers had a photo gallery on it's website of Paris pics - and titled it "Remind yourself why you do not like Paris Hilton"

They just said she was in danger of a mental breakdown, not itching herself to death with a rash. Mental Breakdown? I thought that was part of going to jail! Breaking down what caused you to get there. She was just getting started!  Laughing

They need to give her some Benadryl and Kwell lotion.  That itch might be something she caught from one of her boyfriends.  Those darn little crab lice can do that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: June 07, 2007, 09:32:08 PM »

Here too, BT. There's a mulched planting area just outside of the clinic. Patients coming in sometimes throw their cigarette butts there despite a container filled with sand for that purpose. It caught fire a couple of days ago from a smoldering butt. Took us little bit to figure out where it started, but the fire dept. got it quickly. It's sooooo dry!

Do you think Tennessee will ever get rain again? I think Mother Nature is really mad at us about something.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 07, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »

Looks like all the intelligent posters at FOB are now posting at FOB2.   Cool
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: June 07, 2007, 09:32:31 PM »

since we are on the topic of this little tramp out in hollyweird, can anyone even tell me what the heck she does????

I been trying to figure out just who she is but I have no clue to be honest.  Is she an actress, singer, what???  How did she get rich??
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: June 07, 2007, 09:34:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

They need to give her some Benadryl and Kwell lotion.  That itch might be something she caught from one of her boyfriends.  Those darn little crab lice can do that.

She needs to decide what exactly was pushing her over the edge:
~no pillow
~too chilly in her cell
~didn't want the hotdog they were serving for dinner
~a rash from who knows what
~lack of alcohol
again I say, boohoo to her ~ you can't turn on to a single station without hearing about that self-indulged, self-entitled, disgusting female.  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  Rolling Eyes
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: June 07, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »

what do those lice do.I have only heard of them.How do you catch them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.