April 27, 2024, 01:32:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 433757 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 23, 2014, 01:07:26 PM »

October 23, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/chrisconte

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Uncle of Dylan Adams says "Justice for #HollyBobo" is an "Injustice" for his nephew: http://on.nc5.co/1otTelE 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #601 on: October 24, 2014, 04:33:59 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: November 05, 2014, 12:19:19 PM »

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27159433/da-not-pursuing-charges-against-holly-bobo-suspect
DA Not Pursuing Charges Against Holly Bobo Suspect
October 29, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. (FOX13) - The Decatur County District Attorney has not pursued formal charges against Holly Bobo suspect Jeff Pearcy, according to Pearcy's attorney. Previously, Pearcy was “informally” charged with Tampering with Evidence and Accessory After the Fact.

Pearcy's Attorney Olin Baker describes the situation as a “legal black hole.” He said the District Attorney did not take the charges before grand jury, meaning formal charges were not issued.
He added Pearcy's arraignment originally scheduled for Oct. 27 has been canceled because of this development.

This does not mean the D.A.'s Office would not be able to bring the charges before the grand jury again.

On Oct. 15, District Attorney Matt Stowe dropped the Tampering With Evidence and Accessory After the Fact charges against Mark Pearcy as well as dropped the Tampering With Evidence charge against John Dylan Adams.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: November 05, 2014, 12:21:52 PM »

Compare the headlines for the article I posted above ^^^^ to this one:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/10/29/charges-against-jeffrey-pearcy-not-yet-presented-to-grand-jury/18153393/
Charges against Jeffrey Pearcy not yet presented to grand jury
October 29, 2014

District Attorney General Jerry Woodall said the charges against Jeffrey Pearcy in connection with the Holly Bobo case are still being pursued.

Pearcy was charged with tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact in May. Investigators said they believe he has knowledge of a video showing Bobo alive after her abduction.

Friend of Jeffrey Pearcy's, Sandra King testified in July that Jeffrey Pearcy showed her a video of Bobo tied up and crying.

Investigators at the time said they were trying to gain access into several phones they had collected in order to try and find the video.

After the preliminary hearing, his case was sent to the grand jury, which met on Oct. 21.

Olin Baker, Pearcy's attorney, said tonight that the case against Jeffrey Pearcy wasn't presented to the grand jury on the 21st.

"I was told they (investigators) wanted to take more time on it," he said. "I was told if it's presented, I'll be called."

Woodall confirmed tonight that Pearcy's charges haven't been dismissed and said his office is still waiting for lab work at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to be completed and turned in before presenting the case.

It's unknown right now when the case will be presented.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: November 05, 2014, 12:23:04 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/District-Attorney-adds-new-attorneys-to-team-for-Holly-Bobo-cases-281403661.html
District Attorney adds new attorneys to team for Holly Bobo cases
November 3, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- District Attorney Matt Stowe said he will consider the death penalty against Zach Adams and Jason Autry, the two men charged with Holly Bobo's 2011 death and disappearance.

Stowe said he is now building a team equipped to do so.

"We are putting together a section of attorneys whose particular focus and skill is the death penalty," he said.

Stowe is bringing in two new team members. Jennifer Nichols is currently the Chief Assistant District Attorney in Memphis and will assist on the Bobo case.

"She's been a part of the trial team, a key part, if not the principle part, of the team that's put several people that are on death row currently in the state of Tennessee," he said.

Carthel Smith, a Lexington attorney, was sworn in Monday as Stowe's new assistant district attorney.

Kenneth Rochelle hopes a skilled team will promise closure.

"They need to go ahead and get justice for the family and get it over with where they can resolve and go on with their lives," Rochelle said.

Stowe said choosing the new team has been his toughest job yet but he is confident as they move toward a possible trial.

"We're going to have the very best people that I know how to put together fighting it, and no, I'm not going to be nervous, I'm not going to be afraid or anything else. I have one single purpose that I think God put me here for which is to get justice for Holly," Stowe said.

Stowe said he plans to add at least one more person to his trial team.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #605 on: November 07, 2014, 04:53:40 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 08, 2014, 02:54:15 PM »

http://www.wsmv.com/story/27330207/person-of-interest-in-bobo-case-seeks-to-clear-name
Person of interest in Bobo case seeks to clear name
November 7, 2014

Shayne Austin

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
A man tied to the Holly Bobo kidnapping and murder case said the state needs to show proof or clear his name.
Shayne Austin has never been charged in the Bobo case because of an immunity deal in exchange for his cooperation and assistance. That deal has been off the table for a while.

"Shortly after that, Mr. Austin was informed by an assistant district attorney via email that they intended to revoke his immunity agreement and consider it null and void," said Luke Evans, Austin's attorney.

The state said they revoked the immunity agreement because Austin was not being truthful and was not fully cooperating. That prompted Austin to take civil action against the state.

"Mr. Austin's position was that he was immune not just from being convicted of a crime, but charged with a crime," Evans said.

Austin remains a person of interest.

"He's maintained this from the beginning, that he had nothing to do with the tragic circumstances that befell Ms. Bobo," Evans said.

In May, a chancery court judge ruled she did not have jurisdiction over the case and referred it to circuit court. That lawsuit has been sitting in the files, until now.

Evans has re-initiated that his motion for the immunity agreement be heard. He also filed a motion to compel the deposition testimony of two TBI agents linked to the Bobo investigation.

"They have yet to produce any specific incident to support their allegation to prove that he has been untruthful," Evans said.

The immunity hearing was scheduled to be heard Dec. 2 in Decatur County, but that's no longer the case. A new date has not yet been set.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: November 18, 2014, 06:00:01 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/crime/2014/11/17/two-men-accept-plea-deal-federal-gun-charges/19206071/

Two men accept plea deal on federal gun charges
11:20 p.m. CST November 17, 2014

Mark Lynn Pearcy and his uncle Joe Pearcy pleaded guilty to federal gun charges in U.S. District Court in Jackson on Monday.

Mark Pearcy pleaded guilty to one count of possessing a firearm as a convicted felon and one count of possessing ammunition as a convicted felon. Joe Pearcy pleaded guilty to one count of knowingly selling or disposing of a firearm to a convicted felon.

The Pearcys and prosecutor Jim Powell with the U.S. Attorney's Office signed a plea agreement which dismissed a second charge for Joe Pearcy of knowingly selling or disposing of two rounds of ammunition to a convicted felon.

According to the indictment, in May of this year, Mark Pearcy was found to be in possession of a .22-caliber, semi-automatic pistol and two rounds of ammunition that were sold or given to him by his uncle. Mark Pearcy previously had been convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year, and was not supposed to have a gun, the indictment said. The indictment also said the charges were federal because the gun and ammo were shipped and transported in interstate commerce.

Mark Pearcy was previously convicted of statutory rape and is registered as a sex offender, according to state records.

The plea has been accepted by the U.S. Attorney's Office and both Pearcys, but it still has to be accepted by the U.S. District Court judge. If the plea agreement is accepted by Judge J. Daniel Breen, the Pearcys will be sentenced on Feb. 19.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: November 18, 2014, 06:05:12 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/crime/2014/11/18/pearcy-may-face-charges-in-holly-bobo-case/19231847/

Pearcy may again face charges in Holly Bobo case
3:56 p.m. CST November 18, 2014

Matt Stowe, district attorney general for the 24th District, said he has unfinished business with Mark Lynn Pearcy, who pleaded guilty to federal gun charges in court Monday.

"When the feds finish with him, we'll be waiting," Stowe said today.

Stowe said he will have to wait until Pearcy's federal court case is finished before he can refile state charges against Pearcy in the Holly Bobo investigation in Decatur County.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: November 19, 2014, 03:13:43 PM »

http://www.wkrn.com/story/27429477/holly-bobo-suspect-dylan-adams-moved-to-jail-in-weakley-county
Holly Bobo suspect Dylan Adams moved to jail in Weakley County
November 19, 2014

WEAKLEY COUNTY, Tenn. - Dylan Adams, one of the suspects charged with raping west Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo, has been transported to a different jail.

According to ABC affiliate WBBJ-TV, Adams was moved from the Robertson County jail to Weakley County in west Tennessee.

The television station reported the move allows Adams to be closer to his attorney ahead of his Dec. 5 court appearance.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #610 on: November 23, 2014, 07:31:16 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/11/21/one-attorney-holly-bobo-case-suspended/19377629/

One attorney in Holly Bobo case suspended
Nichole Manna, The Jackson Sun 10:30 p.m. CST November 21, 2014

One of Jason Autry's defense attorneys in the Holly Bobo case has been suspended for 18 months by the Tennessee Supreme Court.

John Herbison was suspended Thursday after three complaints alleging misconduct, according to state documents.

Autry is one of two men charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder of Bobo, who disappeared from outside her Decatur County home in April 2011. Her partial remains were found in September. Autry and the other suspect in the murder, Zach Adams, are expected to return to court in December.

Attorney Fletcher Long also represents Autry. Long couldn't be reached Friday for comment.

Long and Herbison are partners in the law firm Long & Herbison PLLC Attorneys at Law.

The Supreme Court's Board of Professional Responsibility, which regulates lawyers in Tennessee, said in a statement that Herbison's suspension will begin on Nov. 30. He'll be on active suspension for 60 days and then be on probation for the remaining 16 months.

Herbison failed to communicate with two clients in 2011 and didn't file an appeal for a third, according to state documents. The complaint against Herbison was filed in February 2013.

In addition to the suspension, Herbison is required to pay about $3,900 in fines.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 24, 2014, 11:14:35 AM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/11/21/one-attorney-holly-bobo-case-suspended/19377629/

One attorney in Holly Bobo case suspended
Nichole Manna, The Jackson Sun 10:30 p.m. CST November 21, 2014

One of Jason Autry's defense attorneys in the Holly Bobo case has been suspended for 18 months by the Tennessee Supreme Court.

John Herbison was suspended Thursday after three complaints alleging misconduct, according to state documents.

Autry is one of two men charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder of Bobo, who disappeared from outside her Decatur County home in April 2011. Her partial remains were found in September. Autry and the other suspect in the murder, Zach Adams, are expected to return to court in December.

Attorney Fletcher Long also represents Autry. Long couldn't be reached Friday for comment.

Long and Herbison are partners in the law firm Long & Herbison PLLC Attorneys at Law.

The Supreme Court's Board of Professional Responsibility, which regulates lawyers in Tennessee, said in a statement that Herbison's suspension will begin on Nov. 30. He'll be on active suspension for 60 days and then be on probation for the remaining 16 months.

Herbison failed to communicate with two clients in 2011 and didn't file an appeal for a third, according to state documents. The complaint against Herbison was filed in February 2013.

In addition to the suspension, Herbison is required to pay about $3,900 in fines.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #612 on: November 24, 2014, 09:35:13 PM »

Video of interview at the link:

http://wreg.com/2014/11/24/country-singer-whitney-ducan-wants-justice-for-cousin-holly-bobo/

Country singer Whitney Ducan wants justice for cousin Holly Bobo

POSTED 4:01 PM, NOVEMBER 24, 2014, BY MELISSA MOON

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Country singer Whitney Duncan is on a roll. After traveling the globe on the CBS reality show The Amazing Race,  Duncan released the new single “Roll All Night.” She also married her ‘Amazing Race’ teammate, Keith Tollefson, this year.

“I was so stressed out about that I think planning a wedding is almost as stressful as The Amazing Race,” Duncan said.

But she said it was a good distraction from the others things she wasn’t ready to deal with in her life.

“Yeah, ups and down throughout the whole tragedy with Holly. It’s just been a rough year,” Duncan said.

“It’s just something still so bad it’s hard to even grasp. Who could do something like that to someone you love?” Duncan said.

Holly Bobo disappeared from her home in Darden, Tennessee, in April of 2011.

Duncan can’t talk about the case or people involved, but says right now she just wants justice for Holly.

“I’ll be there when it matters most. It’s really hard. It’s going to be really hard, I think, to hear some of the details. That’s not what I want to think about or know,  but I’ll be there to support my family, and for Holly,” Duncan said.

Duncan says all the support the family is getting from the community is also helping.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: December 17, 2014, 12:24:13 AM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Decatur-County-Sheriff-brings-in-help-for-Holly-Bobo-case-hearings-285911981.html

Decatur Co. Sheriff brings in help for Holly Bobo hearings
Story Created: Dec 15, 2014 at 11:08 PM CST 
(Story Updated: Dec 16, 2014 at 8:38 PM CST  )

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- For the first time, the three men charged in the Holly Bobo case will be under the same roof.

Decatur County Sheriff Keith Byrd said he is beefing up security to make sure those men stay safe at the Wednesday hearing.

"Several of us have sat down and studied this thing from A to Z," Byrd said.

Zach Adams and Jason Autry both have been indicted on charges of kidnapping and murder in the Bobo case.

Zach's little brother, Dylan Adams, is charged with two counts of rape

Byrd said they have been preparing for this type of security with the possibility of an upcoming trial.

"A helicopter will be flying around the court square area during court, and of course he'll be looking for anything that don't look right," he said.

Byrd said he is calling in help from Parsons Police Department and Perry County Sheriff's Department. They will have double the security in front of and inside the courtroom.

"Everybody goes through the scanner, even the judge," he said.

Each of the three men will have their own officer by their side.

"The street where they load and unload the defendants, those will be armed with rifles and shotguns," Byrd said.

He said the streets around the courthouse will be closed.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: December 17, 2014, 07:48:49 AM »

The first sentence in this article says Stowe "has cut off all ties with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation...".  Farther down the article it's said that Stowe told NewsChannel 5 he hasn't cut ties with TBI, and a TBI spokesman confirm or deny. I wonder what all this means, and hopefully there will be more information.

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/news/DA-For-24th-Judicial-District-Cuts-Ties-With-TBI-286043431.html
DA For 24th Judicial District Cuts Ties With TBI
CREATED Dec 16, 2014 - UPDATED: Dec 17, 2014 | 5:45 AM

PARSONS, Tenn. – District Attorney Matt Stowe of the 24th Judicial District has cut off all ties with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, a move that could have a big impact on the Holly Bobo case.

NewsChannel 5 Investigates has learned the action would mean that TBI agents will no longer be assigned to work that district, which includes Benton, Carroll, Decatur, Hardin and Henry counties.

The TBI crime lab would also no longer be available to help local law enforcement, and TBI experts likely won't be able to testify in cases in that district. That could include the Holly Bobo case.

According to one source with knowledge of the situation, local law enforcement demanded an emergency meeting with Stowe this week to try to resolve the situation, but Stowe did not attend that meeting.

It's possible that more details could be revealed Wednesday when a hearing is scheduled in the Bobo case. Two men charged with kidnapping and murdering Bobo, Zach Adams and Jason Autry, both have motion hearings in Decatur County.

Stowe told NewsChannel 5 he has not asked to cut ties with the TBI. Meanwhile, a TBI spokesperson refuses to confirm or deny the situation.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: December 17, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »

December 17, 2014 Tweets   (Read from bottom up)

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  54m 54 minutes ago
Coming at 4pm we're live from Decatur County with the latest on a dramatic day both inside and outside of court for the #HollyBobo case @NC5

Chris Conte retweeted
 Dawn Bonney @MaineSunrise  ·  2h 2 hours ago
@chrisconte @NC5 What is Stowe doing to tick everyone off? I'd be flipping if I were the Bobos.

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  2h 2 hours ago
DA in #HollyBobo case releases statement denying he's the one who initiated TBI cutting all ties with district @NC5

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  3h 3 hours ago
DA Jennifer Nichols has asked to be removed from #HollyBobo case reportedly due to issues w/ DA Matt Stowe @NC5

Chris Conte retweeted

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  5h 5 hours ago
We just confronted #HollyBobo DA Matt Stowe about cutting ties with TBI. He slammed door and drove away @NC5

Chris Conte retweeted

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Decatur Co. Sheriff says he's ncredibly concerned DA Matt Stowe has cut TBI from district. Met w/ them yesterday @NC5

Judge says it will be "impossible" to seat an impartial jury from Decatur County in this case @NC5 #HollyBobo

Jason Autry now present judge once again "I am absolutely out of patience in this case" @NC5 #HollyBobo

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  7h 7 hours ago
State still hasn't decided if they'll ask for the death penalty in #HollyBobo case @NC5

Judge "Quite frankly I'm disturbed this case has not moved anywhere" @NC5 #HollyBobo

Change of venue will be asked for in #HollyBobo case @Nc5

Chris Conte retweeted
 NewsChannel 5 @NC5  ·  7h 7 hours ago
LIVE NOW: Hearing in #HollyBobo case. WATCH HERE: http://on.nc5.co/LiveStream5

Judge: "I'm concerned no progress has been made in this case" - scolds DA saying evidence needs to be given to defense @NC5 #HollyBobo

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  8h 8 hours ago
We will be live streaming #HollyBobo hearing once it begins on @NC5 http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/live-stream?lc=Tablet

Security is no joke outside #HollyBobo hearing today @NC5

Henry Co. Sheriff releases statement on #HollyBobo DA cutting ties with TBI, wants differences worked out @NC5

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: December 17, 2014, 05:16:18 PM »

December 17, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley retweeted
 Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Coming at 4pm we're live from Decatur County with the latest on a dramatic day both inside and outside of court for the #HollyBobo case @NC5

Will Nunley retweeted
 Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Don Franks said he believes the judge is fair and was expecting a possible venue change. @JSunNews #hollybobo

Will Nunley @willnunley  ·  6h 6 hours ago
#HollyBobo mother and brother leaving court, as seen on @WSMV live stream.

Dylan Adams will appear the same day as Autry, on Jan 14th.

Court adjourned .

Will Nunley retweeted
 Brittany Nicholson @WBBJ7Brittany  ·  6h 6 hours ago
Judge grants all three men more time to furnish an alibi, if they have one. #HollyBobo

Court, from the @WSMV live stream.

Adams represented by court appointed atty.

Judge also asking for Bill of Particulars on D. Adams quickly.

Dylan Adams entering courtroom.

Court returning to session. #HollyBobo #Developing D. Adams up next. Scheduled hearing.

Will Nunley retweeted
Decatur Co. Sheriff says he's ncredibly concerned DA Matt Stowe has cut TBI from district. Met w/ them yesterday @NC5

I'm still baffled by this D.A / TBI situation. I'm hoping cameras are in the face of the D.A. about this. Big possible impact to taxpayers

Will Nunley @willnunley  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Dylan Adams up next. #HollyBobo

Court in recess for another 5 minutes. #Autry leaving court.

Judge: State prison will have to comply with constitutional standards in privacy meetings with attorney.

Autry attorney says he has not been able to meet with his client in private.

Jury sequestration also on the table for these cases. #Hollybobo

#Autry atty indicates a likely request for change in venue. #Developing #HollyBobo

Death penalty still 'under consideration' by State in #Autry case.

Judge "I am totally out of patience"

Want to watch LIVE? Here is a stream from @WSMV  http://www.wsmv.com/category/279431/watch-now-breaking-news-from-wsmvcom …  #HollyBobo

Court now returning to session for #Autry

A mid-January trial start? Doubtful, but we shall see. #HollyBobo

You can tell that the judge is reflecting the urgency and search for justice that the community is feeling.

Will Nunley retweeted
 Carley Gordon @WSMVCarley  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Judge says he has "run out of patience" This case he says is stalling. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley retweeted
 Froggie @FroggieNurse  ·  7h 7 hours ago
@willnunley @NC5 every single person that had anything to do with her death should face the death penalty!

Adams leaving court, Autry up next.

A change of venue will be requested, as expected.
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite

Will Nunley retweeted
 Brittany Nicholson @WBBJ7Brittany  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Zach Adams will be back in court Jan 14 #HollyBobo

Will Nunley retweeted
 Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  7h 7 hours ago
Judge McGinley: I don't tolerate the hiding of evidence #HollyBobo

Judge: Bill of particulars to be submitted in 7 days of today,

Judge to Adams atty: You are entitled to what you have asked for.

Judge: We are through with dead (wasted) time.

Adams Atty: 'Seen no physical evidence' on which to file motions. State not providing details.

Atty: No DNA evidence, no body, no reports of blood, no physical evidence that she has seen. #Developing

'No physical evidence' linking #Adams to #HollyBobo says atty. #Developing

Zach Adams winks at someone in courtroom while DA, judge and his atty discuss his fate with death penalty, reports @WBBJ7Brittany

NOW: Judge asks D.A. if he knows who he wants to face the death penalty. #HollyBobo on @NC5 live stream.
  Embedded image permalink

Will Nunley retweeted
Stowe wants Zach Adams to go to trial first. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley retweeted
DA Matt Stowe says they're waiting on lab results from evidence found at scene where skull was found. #HollyBobo

Judge: 'Concerned' over others following scheduling order #HollyBobo #Developing

Will Nunley @willnunley  ·  8h 8 hours ago
Judge: This is a regularly scheduled motion day.

Court is in session. #Developing

Will Nunley retweeted
 NewsChannel 5 @NC5  ·  8h 8 hours ago
LIVE STREAM: We are awaiting a hearing to start in Decatur County in the #HollyBobo case. WATCH LIVE HERE: http://on.nc5.co/LiveStream5

Will Nunley retweeted
 NewsChannel 5 @NC5  ·  8h 8 hours ago
LIVE AT 9AM: Hearing in Holly Bobo murder case. @NC5_ChrisConte is in Decatur County. LINK: http://on.nc5.co/LiveStream5

Under tight security, all 3 primary #HollyBobo suspects are in the courthouse, awaiting 9am hearing. #Developing

Will Nunley retweeted
 Brittany Nicholson @WBBJ7Brittany  ·  8h 8 hours ago
Jason Autry last one of the three into courthouse. Tells us "I'm an innocent man"

Will Nunley retweeted
We will be live streaming #HollyBobo hearing once it begins on @NC5 http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/live-stream?lc=Tablet
0 replies 15 retweets 7 favorites

We do expect some #live links. As soon as I see them, I will RT. #Developing #HollyBobo

Will Nunley retweeted
 Brittany Nicholson @WBBJ7Brittany  ·  8h 8 hours ago
Dylan Adams next one into courthouse. #HollyBobo

For those just waking up: We have all 3 primary #HollyBobo suspects in court at 9, and the D.A. is battling the TBI on several major issues.
0 replies 3 retweets 0 favorites

Proud of my @PerrySheriff deputies for offering air and ground safety support to our neighbors in Decatur County. They are here to serve.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2014, 07:44:46 PM »

http://tbinews.wordpress.com/2014/12/17/at-das-request-tbi-suspends-holly-bobo-investigation-severs-ties-with-24th-judicial-district/
At DA’s Request, TBI Suspends Holly Bobo Investigation, Severs Ties with 24th Judicial District
Posted by Josh Devine, December 17, 2014

NASHVILLE – Until further notice, and at the request of District Attorney General Matthew Stowe, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has discontinued its investigation into the Holly Bobo case and severed ties with the 24th Judicial District.

“We certainly regret these unprecedented circumstances playing out in the media,” said TBI Director Mark Gwyn. “But in a meeting last week, which included 30th District Attorney General Amy Weirich, 28th District Attorney and President of the Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference Garry Brown, and Wally Kirby, Executive Director of the Conference, Stowe made allegations of misconduct by TBI and other law enforcement agencies, both local and federal. He also repeatedly stated he wanted our Agency to suspend all activities in his district, after which Weirich removed her office’s resources from the Holly Bobo case. Stowe may characterize this as a misunderstanding, but his requests were clear and I wasn’t the only one who heard it.”

Since Holly Bobo’s disappearance in 2011, TBI Special Agents have devoted thousands of hours of casework and forensic analysis. The investigative records and the results from a vast majority of the evidence submitted in the Bobo case have already been turned over to the District Attorney General’s office for his further investigation, review, and prosecution. The results of pending forensic analysis in the case will be provided in a timely manner. As of this date and until further notice, TBI personnel will no longer offer comment or information about the Bobo case or any other case originating in the 24th Judicial District.

“For years, we pursued the Bobo case with the utmost diligence and dedication for the sake of Holly’s family and friends,” said Gwyn. “We are proud of our investigative efforts and remain hopeful that justice will eventually be served.”

As a result of Stowe’s request, TBI Agents will no longer investigate new cases in the 24th District. Local law enforcement agencies will be responsible for investigating the incidents in their jurisdictions, and will also be responsible for securing and funding forensic analysis for all future cases.

In a letter to Stowe today, Director Gwyn proposed a meeting, to be facilitated by the Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference, to discuss TBI’s role in the 24th Judicial District.

“We have proudly served the 24th Judicial District – and its residents – for decades,” said Gwyn. “We hope Stowe will help us resolve these issues quickly, so we can get back to the important work of pursuing our core values of truth, bravery, and integrity in his district as the state’s lead law enforcement agency.”

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2014, 07:47:09 PM »

December 18, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley @willnunley  ·  Dec 18
Stowe says in TBI release he has 'great respect' for TBI. Glad a resolution was reached. #Breaking #HollyBobo

BREAKING: as a result of the deal, a special prosecutor will REPLACE D.A. Stowe on the #HollyBobo case.

BREAKING: TBI resumes service to the 24th district....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »

December 18, 2014 Tweets

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  Dec 18
#BREAKING District Attorney Matt Stowe will NO longer be handling the #HollyBobo case @NC5

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  Dec 18
State official: Possible resolution reached in fiasco between #HollyBobo DA Matt Stowe and the TBI - neither side commenting right now @NC5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.