March 29, 2024, 12:59:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 430116 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2014, 07:59:22 PM »

April 9, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  9h
Zach Adams has still not retained an attorney. Another hearing has been scheduled for April 30.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2014, 08:26:50 PM »

April 9, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  8h
@WSMVCarley: Next court proceeding is 1:00 pm on April 30th. Zach Adams will be present. #HollyBobo

The Bobo family met with the DA after court. Friends say they're disappointed more didn't happen today. #HollyBobo

State warns discovery could take a while. Judge told prosecution to get started now. He doesn't want a delayed case. #HollyBobo

State says they have so much discovery (reports, evidence etc) they have an employee totally dedicated to sorting through it. #HollyBobo

State refuses to do any kind of discovery until Adams officially retains a lawyer. #HollyBobo

If Adams doesn't get his own attorney, he will need a pub def. The local pub def has already said he has a conflict of interest. #HollyBobo

Even though Zach Adams has an attorney he hasn't OFFICIALLY retained one. Judge says they can't proceed until that happens. #HollyBobo

Judge 'regrets his decision to waive Adams' right to appear in court.' From now on he says Adams will HAVE to show up. #HollyBobo

The Bobos were in court this morning. Tons of news crews showed up. Zach Adams was not there. #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  12h
@MaineSunrise Attorneys often waive their clients' rights to appear in court.

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  12h
Zach Adams has another court hearing today. We will be there and will let you know what happens. #HollyBobo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2014, 08:31:29 PM »

April 9, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KRufener_WREG3

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  9h
Prosecution still working on discovery and compiling evidence against Zachary Adams. Won't have to share with Thompson until she's retained.

Judge says if Thompson signs on to the case she will be tied to it and be required to represent Adams, regardless of whether she's paid.

Adams family trying to retain Nashville based attorney Jennifer Lynn Thompson. She told court family is making a good effort to retain her.
f
Some Bobo family friends say they fear today was a ploy by the defense to buy more time. #WREG #HollyBobo

Pink and green are the new official colors for the Justice For Holly group. #WREG #HollyBobo

If Adams needs a public defender it won't be the one from Decatur County, because there is a conflict of interest. #WREG #HollyBobo

Judge says Adams will have to be present for every hearing from here on out. #WREG #HollyBobo

@courtchatter @3onyourside We did not live stream since it was a status hearing, but I will be tweeting details.

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  10h
Adams has still not retained an attorney. Another hearing set for April 30. #WREG  #HollyBobo

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  11h
The town of Parsons is still covered in pink ribbons for #HollyBobo

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  12h
Phones not allowed in the courtroom. I will be tweeting until 9 a.m. and will bring you the latest as soon as court is adjourned. #HollyBobo

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  12h
Things to look for today... Will Jennifer Lynn Thompson continue to represent Adams? Will a change of venue be requested? #WREG #HollyBobo

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  14h
Up bright and early! I'm headed to Decatur County for Zach Adams' status hearing. Stay tuned to @3onyourside for updates. #WREG #HollyBobo
from Memphis, TN

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2014, 08:34:27 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Zach-Adams-Does-Not-Appear-At-Hearing-Has-3-Weeks-To-Hire-Attorney-254551741.html
Zach Adams Does Not Appear At Hearing, Has 3 Weeks To Hire Attorney
April 9, 2014

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. -- Zach Adams was scheduled to make his next appearance in Decatur County Circuit Court Wednesday morning, however he did not appear.

Judge Creed McGinley said in court Wednesday that he regretted granting Adams' request to waive his appearance and said that he would appear at all further hearings.

"I wish I had not accepted that waiver because the court would like to address him because the onus is on him to secure council," said Judge McGinley.

"He put his foot down and said he will be here," said Bobo Supporter Tammy Ramey. "He should have to face everyone that was in there and not get to sit in his little cell."

Adams has not retained an attorney. Nashville Attorney Jennifer Lynn Thompson told the court an agreement has not been finalized due to financial reasons. Judge McGinley set another hearing for Wednesday April 30 at which time Adams will have a public defender appointed to him if he has still not retained one.

"I'm truly interested in moving this case along as I told you on the front end and I cannot go through a process where we come in every 30 days and we are not doing anything," said Judge McGinley.

Decatur County Public Defender Guy Wilkerson, recused himself from from the case so a public defender from another county will be appointed if Adams is unable to hire an attorney.

"It's just frustrating you know Holly has already been through so much, the family has already been through so much its time to get it stated and over with," said Mary-Beth Helms, Holly's Friend.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2014, 08:36:38 PM »

April 9, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/chrisconte

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  8h
Documents show accused #HollyBobo killer Zach Adams' attorney asked for state to unseal evidence but they won't due to investigation @NC5

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  10h
Accused #HollyBobo killer Zach Adams still can't afford a lawyer, judge mandating he be at all court appearance from here on out

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2014, 04:31:45 AM »

What a POS he is!   Apparently this prosecution wont have to work too hard, he's  his own grave rapidly!  Interesting, there seems to be more to this that he felt compelled to threaten to kill his own brother (no wonder he was interrogated in jail)....hmmmm

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2014, 09:06:46 AM »

What a POS he is!   Apparently this prosecution wont have to work too hard, he's  his own grave rapidly!  Interesting, there seems to be more to this that he felt compelled to threaten to kill his own brother (no wonder he was interrogated in jail)....hmmmm

I think we're doing to hear just how rotten Zachary Adams and some others in his circle are before the trial is through.    

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »

I think we're doing to hear just how rotten Zachary Adams and some others in his circle are before the trial is through.    

Im with ya on that 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2014, 10:57:31 AM »

April 23, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NC5_MBellinger

Mark Bellinger @NC5_MBellinger  ·  1h
Who saw Holly Bobo alive after she disappeared? New details Thursday on NewsChannel 5 at 10 #hollybobo

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2014, 02:11:32 PM »

Bobo disappeared from her home in Parsons, Tenn., about 110 miles southwest of Nashville, in April 2011. Her brother told police he saw a man in camouflage leading her into the woods surrounding the family home.

In announcing the charges against Adams last week, District Attorney General Hansel McCadams said the grand jury felt there was enough evidence to prove that Bobo was "forcefully taken from her home without her consent" and "killed in the perpetration of that kidnapping."
Investigators have not commented on what led to the charges against Adams and they have not revealed whether Bobo's body has been found. A possible motive also has not been named in the case.

Adams' property in Decatur County is about 15 miles from Bobo's home but Cindy Adams, Zachary's mother, has said the two did not run in the same circles.

So They didn't find her body?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobo-murder-kidnap-suspect-zachary-adams-pleads-not-guilty-in-2011-tennessee-abduction/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2014, 11:32:00 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25324712/new-details-that-led-to-arrest-in-holly-bobo-case

New Details That Led To Arrest In Holly Bobo Case

Posted: Apr 23, 2014 5:35 PM CST Updated: Apr 24, 2014 10:13 PM CST

by Nick Beres

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - New details uncovered by NewsChannel 5 shed light on what may have led to the arrest of Zach Adams for the murder of Holly Bobo.

Bobo disappeared three years ago, and earlier this year the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation charged Adams with the crime.  The key to the case could be his brother Dylan Adams.

"The brother is now a witness and a key witness in this prosecution," said NewsChannel 5 legal analyst Nick Leonardo.

The brothers lived with their grandfather, Dick Adams, in separate homes on a piece of property near Decaturville. The TBI searched the property in February, not long before Zach Adams was arrested. So what led authorities to Adams and the property?

In an exclusive interview with NewsChannel 5, the grandfather dropped a bombshell: His grandson Dylan told the TBI he saw Holly Bobo inside his brother Zach's house after she disappeared.

"I believe that Mr. Adams' brother stated that Holly Bobo was seen in the house alive," said Leonardo.

"This is but one piece of the puzzle we are getting but it's all coming together very quickly," said Leonardo.

Not long after the TBI arrested Zach for Bobo's murder they said he threatened his brother sending a message through another inmate: "He's the one who started this s*** and if he don't shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her."

The "her" may be Holly Bobo.

And NewsChannel 5 has learned the "hole" could refer to one of the water wells on Adams' property. The grandfather confirmed there are two: One is 15 feet down to a shallow spring. The other is much deeper. Both capable of hiding a body.

"Absolutely, especially a well that goes down 80 feet. That's especially a place of interest," said Leonardo.

In fact, the grandfather confirmed the TBI used backhoes to dig up and search both wells. There was no indication they found a body. But several sources close to the investigation said they recovered some type of physical evidence -- possibly bone fragments.  If that's true the question is: Did the fragments come from Holly Bobo?

"Obviously they are waiting to see if there's a forensic match with Holly's DNA that comes back from the lab," said Leonardo.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2014, 07:18:09 AM »

Thank you for the update with new details, texasmom.  I hope there is enough evidence for justice for Holly. It's bad enough a young, vibrant woman was taken from this life, and even worse if those responsible escape justice. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2014, 06:12:58 PM »

They've got him, pretty confident they have a ton more than we think....justice couldnt come fast enough!   He probably raped her & then after he killed her thru her in "the hole," ugh this guy is pure evil, drug addiction NOT being an excuse for any of his behavior, he's a monster!! 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2014, 01:20:17 PM »

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 8:36 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 29, 2014 9:39 AM CDT

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. -
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will hold a news conference Tuesday afternoon to announce new and significant developments in the Holly Bobo case.

The news conference will be held at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office in Decaturville.

Bobo disappeared from her home on Swan Johnson Road outside Parsons on the morning of April 13, 2011.

Zachary Adams was arrested earlier this year and charged with first degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping in the Bobo case.

The TBI has not indicated Bobo’s body has been found

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2014, 01:33:09 PM »

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 8:36 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 29, 2014 9:39 AM CDT

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. -
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will hold a news conference Tuesday afternoon to announce new and significant developments in the Holly Bobo case.

The news conference will be held at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office in Decaturville.

Bobo disappeared from her home on Swan Johnson Road outside Parsons on the morning of April 13, 2011.

Zachary Adams was arrested earlier this year and charged with first degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping in the Bobo case.

The TBI has not indicated Bobo’s body has been found

Hi Babs!    I just saw a similar headline on the news.  TBI and other authorities have been really tight lipped about this case since the arrest of Zachary Adams.  I wonder what we're going to learn today and if there will be or have been more arrests? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2014, 01:34:57 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/29/significant-developments-expected-in-case-missing-woman-holly-bobo/
'Significant developments' expected in case of missing woman Holly Bobo
April 29, 2014

Authorities are expected to announce "new and significant developments" in the case of a missing Tennessee nursing student abducted from her family's home three years ago, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirmed to FoxNews.com.

A news conference is planned for 4 p.m. local time.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2014, 01:39:59 PM »

April 29, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  21m
This is what Amber Bray originally said Zach Adams did to her #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/1tOMbMRUgW

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  36m
Statement from Amber Bray #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/2fJbZBZf5O

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  41m
"I am no longer wishing to pursue criminal charges against Zach Adams concerning the information I provided to SIA Troutt..." -Amber Bray

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  1h
Pastor Don Franks: "This was a very emotional morning for the family, but as more details emerge it proves the accuracy of the TBI's work."

Pastor Don Franks: "Prosecution did an excellent job.The truth is starting to come out. Justice will ultimately prevail." #HollyBobo

An inmate testified in court this morning that Zach Adams told him to pass a message along to his brother John Dylan Adams. #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  2h
District Attorney Hansel McCadams confirmed that a status hearing is still set for Zach Adams in the #HollyBobo case tomorrow

District Attorney Hansel McCadams confirmed that a grand jury will meet today at 1 pm in the #HollyBobo case

The charge against Zach Adams of coercion of a witness in the #HollyBobo case has been bound over to a grand jury.

The aggravated assault charge against Zach Adams has been dismissed. Victim Amber Bray requested not to prosecute #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  4h
The TBI will hold a 4 pm press conference at the Decatur County Sheriff's Department on new developments in the #HollyBobo case

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2014, 01:46:04 PM »

April 29, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  2h
Zach Adams' brother Dylan Adams will testify against Zach as a witness in the #HollyBobo case

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  1h
@SaltLifeBeauty likely many. I will tweet them.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  2h
@AmberNicoleR unlikely. New Grand Jury called today though.

This morning we saw a hearing about Adams' coercion charge. The afternoon event is separate and possibly involves a second person #HollyBobo

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  2h
TBI apparently learned about Zach Adams trying to send message to his brother through inmate by recorded phone conversations #hollybobo @NC5

In this photo from WSMV, Adams in seen in court just moments ago. Motion hearing. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/6ajmpraw2e

Witness: Adams implicated himself in the Bobo dosappearance to other inmates. #Breaking #HollyBobo

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV  3h
LIVE STREAM: Hearing for Zachary Adams, suspect in #HollyBobo case http://www.wsmv.com/category/279431/watch-now-breaking-news-from-wsmvcom

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV  3h
Sources say that charges are expected against a second individual in the #HollyBobo case http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/tbi-to-announce-new-details-in-holly-bobo-case

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  3h
If another Grand Jury meets...could this signal a new arrest? More charges? #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  3h
'New and big developments' coming from TBI at 4:00, WSMV reports. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2014, 01:53:10 PM »

April 29, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  8m
No media allowed in the courthouse for the grand jury. We will bring you the @TBInvestigation press conference live at 4 pm #hollybobo

Retweeted by Sarah Clausen
An @TBInvestigation investigator told Zach that his brother said he saw #HollyBobo at Zach's house after she went missing

Retweeted by Sarah Clausen
Zach Adams' brother Dylan Adams will testify against Zach as a witness in the #HollyBobo case

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  4h
The grand jury will hold a special meeting at 1 pm in the Decaturville County Courthouse #hollybobo

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  4h
The @TBInvestigation will be giving us significant details about the #hollybobo case at 4 pm.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2014, 01:56:20 PM »

April 29, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/ChrisConte

Retweeted by Chris Conte
 Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie  40m
This is what Amber Bray originally said Zach Adams did to her #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/1tOMbMRUgW

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  1h
Accused #hollybobo killer Zach Adams in court today. His brother will be a witness in the case against him @NC5 pic.twitter.com/NNDQY0Ai4b

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  1h
Today in court defense attorney tried to have Zach Adams coercion charge thrown out, judge denied and case moves forward #HollyBobo @NC5

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  2h
Just a reminder MAJOR new developments expected in the #hollybobo case this afternoon by @TBInvestigation .. Special grand jury at 1pm

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  3h
TBI apparently learned about Zach Adams trying to send message to his brother through inmate by recorded phone conversations #hollybobo @NC5

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  3h
Inmate who spoke to Zach Adams: "you tell my son of a bitch brother if he don't shut his mouth you'll be in a hole next to her" #HollyBobo

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  4h
#BREAKING Special grand jury meeting today, more charges likely to come in #hollybobo case. We will have details as they come in @NC5

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte  4h
#BREAKING MAJOR new developments in #HollyBobo murder case to be announced this afternoon. Stay with @NC5 for more details

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.