March 28, 2024, 08:34:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 430019 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2014, 12:31:08 AM »

We had bad weather yesterday, tonight I caught all this on the local news.  I wish I could say Im stunned but Im not, disgusted & furious would describe how Im feeling.  When it was announced that Zackary's bro was interrogated we could get the sense that he knew something was going on or worse yet, knows more than he's admitted already.   Why do I say that, because he would have had to see the other two now being charged there as well, as least that is logically what I'm thinking had to have happened.  Zackary's brother had to have known there was no reasonable explanation for Holly to be with them, especially considering the hour she was abducted, nope he had to have seen more than we are aware of so far.  These monsters put this beautiful young woman thru horror, it might just be as gruesome as we have feared.   I hope their "evil boy club" all fry for it.   To me, it doesnt matter who had what part in it at this point...from the moment she was taken from her own home, they all knew what they were doing was with heinous intent.   The fact that there is a reported known family relation involving one of these monsters to the Bobo family only makes her kidnapping, murder, possibly even gang rape even more diabolic.  The fact that Jason self-proclaims himself to be a born again Christian now while already in prison means nothing to me, it doesnt absolve him any less.  Their collective long-term hard drug use also has no bearing to me whatsoever, they still knew what they were doing & their addiction should have no mitigating consideration, IMHO.   If anything, I grow more and more disgusted that our country's society in large part let this revolving door attitude continue with leniency & way too many sympathizers. Its high time that victims & the safety of society as a whole matter more than those who choose to destroy themselves & others around them.   Regardless, when the smoke & mirror of "drug addicts" clears, bottom line Zackary, if not all of them probably are sociopaths & have a propensity toward violence with or without heavy drug use.    I've never been known to mince words, I hope they all get the needle with no reservation on thought.   One more thing, I hope the people that followed this case & kept pointing a finger toward Holly's brother regardless of being told repetitively that he was not involved, reflect hard & offer their regrets for putting the Bobo family thru even more agony than any one family needed to endure.

I do pray one of them finally breaks the silence & finally gives information toward recovering her for her family.    Justice for Holly, prayers as always to her family.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2014, 08:45:43 AM »

Thank you CW.  You're so good with that, and it's much appreciated.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »

My post above ^^^ in reply CW618's post on the previous page (7).  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11969.msg1588031#msg1588031

search here by owner name and county name
http://www.assessment.cot.tn.gov/SelectCounty.asp?map=true&SelectCounty=020

Parcel:  # 011 016.06
http://www.assessment.cot.tn.gov/ParcelDetail3.asp?G=Y&C=020
shayne austin
http://goo.gl/maps/kRu3z

distance from shayne austin to zachery adams
http://goo.gl/maps/idDKJ

zac owns A & B and 4 acres across RT69 from adams lane
and all the prop behind/ to the right on map of his prop belongs
to DECATUR CO TENNESSEE 159.51 acres
http://goo.gl/maps/ZpA5n

Owner:
ADAMS ZACHERY RYE
ADAMS JOHN DYLAN
2 acres Parcel:  #- 011 004.01
9 acres Parcel:  # 011 009.01

adams family owns all this,  Acres:79.60 Parcel:  # 011 009.00   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2014, 08:54:10 AM »

We had bad weather yesterday, tonight I caught all this on the local news.  I wish I could say Im stunned but Im not, disgusted & furious would describe how Im feeling.  When it was announced that Zackary's bro was interrogated we could get the sense that he knew something was going on or worse yet, knows more than he's admitted already.   Why do I say that, because he would have had to see the other two now being charged there as well, as least that is logically what I'm thinking had to have happened.  Zackary's brother had to have known there was no reasonable explanation for Holly to be with them, especially considering the hour she was abducted, nope he had to have seen more than we are aware of so far.  These monsters put this beautiful young woman thru horror, it might just be as gruesome as we have feared.   I hope their "evil boy club" all fry for it.   To me, it doesnt matter who had what part in it at this point...from the moment she was taken from her own home, they all knew what they were doing was with heinous intent.   The fact that there is a reported known family relation involving one of these monsters to the Bobo family only makes her kidnapping, murder, possibly even gang rape even more diabolic.  The fact that Jason self-proclaims himself to be a born again Christian now while already in prison means nothing to me, it doesnt absolve him any less.  Their collective long-term hard drug use also has no bearing to me whatsoever, they still knew what they were doing & their addiction should have no mitigating consideration, IMHO.   If anything, I grow more and more disgusted that our country's society in large part let this revolving door attitude continue with leniency & way too many sympathizers. Its high time that victims & the safety of society as a whole matter more than those who choose to destroy themselves & others around them.   Regardless, when the smoke & mirror of "drug addicts" clears, bottom line Zackary, if not all of them probably are sociopaths & have a propensity toward violence with or without heavy drug use.    I've never been known to mince words, I hope they all get the needle with no reservation on thought.   One more thing, I hope the people that followed this case & kept pointing a finger toward Holly's brother regardless of being told repetitively that he was not involved, reflect hard & offer their regrets for putting the Bobo family thru even more agony than any one family needed to endure.

I do pray one of them finally breaks the silence & finally gives information toward recovering her for her family.    Justice for Holly, prayers as always to her family.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2014, 08:55:52 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2014, 08:57:25 AM »

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25376985/tbi-holly-bobo-decatur-county
2nd person charged with murder of Holly Bobo, 3rd likely
Posted: Apr 29, 2014 8:36 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 29, 2014 10:20 PM

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. - A second person was charged Tuesday with the 2011 kidnapping and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo and more arrests are likely.

Jason Autry, 39, was indicted on charges of especially aggravated kidnapping and first degree felony murder Tuesday afternoon.  He was already behind bars at Riverbend Maximum Security Institution in Nashville on an unrelated aggravated assault conviction. He is now being held without bond.

“As with Mr. [Zach] Adams, my office will evaluate this case as a death penalty qualify case and make a decision once the criteria have been received and evaluated,” District Attorney Hansel McCadams

Tuesday night, The Jackson Sun reported a third man, Shayne Austin, will also be indicted in the case.

The newspaper stated Austin was initially granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation in the investigation but it has since been revoked.

Bobo disappeared from her home on Swan Johnson Road outside Parsons on the morning of April 13, 2011.

Zachary Adams was arrested earlier this year on charges of first degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.

Adams is also charged with coercion of a witness.  A grand jury returned an indictment on the charge Tuesday. Adams remains in the Chester County jail without bond.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »

39 Year Old Jason Wayne Autry Indicted on Aggravated Kidnapping & First Degree Murder Charges in Case of Missing Holly Bobo … Prosecutors Plan to Indict Shayne Kyle Austin

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/04/30/39-year-old-jason-wayne-autry-indicted-on-aggravated-kidnapping-first-degree-murder-charges-in-case-of-missing-holly-bobo-prosecutors-plan-to-indict-shayne-kyle-austin/

SECOND INDIVIDUAL CHARGED IN CASE OF MISSING HOLLY BOBO … MORE TO COME.

39 year old Jason Wayne Autry has been charged with aggravated kidnapping and first degree murder in the 2011 disappearance of Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo.  Autry was  already in prison, currently serving a three-year sentence in Riverbend Maximum Security Institution, for an unrelated assault conviction. Previously, Zachary Adams was indicted last month on the same kidnapping and murder charges. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn stated that he believes that there are more people with information and possible involvement said, “expect more announcements in the coming days and weeks.” Holly Bobo went missing on April 13, 2011 in Darden, Tennessee.

According to the documents, prosecutors plan to indict Shayne Kyle Austin, who previously had been granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation in the investigation.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2014, 09:45:19 AM »

Its all starting to unravel for these murders.

Eventually one will flip to get life in prison, rather than the death penalty and we will find out where Holly Bobo's body is.

Its taken some time but looks like there will be Justice for Holly!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2014, 10:55:17 AM »

Its all starting to unravel for these murders.

Eventually one will flip to get life in prison, rather than the death penalty and we will find out where Holly Bobo's body is.

Its taken some time but looks like there will be Justice for Holly!

I hope so Red.      

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2014, 10:56:12 AM »

April 30, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/sarahbleauFox13

Sarah Bleau @sarahbleauFOX13  ·  4m
TBI says witnesses saw #HollyBobo alive w/Zachary Adams and Jason Autry after her disappearance: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/25378383/authorities-say-new-development-in-holly-bobo-case#axzz30Co6Efjd

Sarah Bleau @sarahbleauFOX13  ·  9m
Heading back to Decatur County today: Jason Autry will make his first court appearance for murder, kidnapping in #HollyBobo case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2014, 10:57:44 AM »

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/25378383/authorities-say-new-development-in-holly-bobo-case#axzz30Co6Efjd
Second man charged in Holly Bobo's disappearance
Posted: Apr 29, 2014 10:10 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 30, 2014 9:59 AM CDT

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. (FOX13) - Jason Autry, 39, has been charged with first-degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping in the 2011 disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said during a news conference Tuesday in Decaturville.

Autry is the second person charged in the disappearance of the 20-year-old. Zachary Adams was charged in March with kidnapping and murdering Bobo.

"We have sworn statements from witnesses that saw Holly Bobo in the presence of both Zachary Adams and Jason Autry after her disappearance. Alive," said TBI Director Mark Gwyn.

But this is not the first crime Adams and Autry are connected to: Back in 2007 court documents show they were arrested for burglary, evading arrest and theft.

Autry also has an eight page rap sheet dating back to 1998 listing charges including possession of a firearm with intent, aggravated burglary, domestic assault, simple possession and an aggravated assault charge for which he's currently serving three years in Riverbend Maximum Security Prison.

Decatur County District Attorney General Hansel McCadams added, "He also must complete the remainder of a 100 month sentence he is serving from a federal court conviction arising out of a Decatur County .... U.S. Department of Alcohol and Firearms case."

This latest arrest will not be the last according to the TBI.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2014, 10:59:19 AM »

April 30, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/KRufener_WREG3

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  1m
Both Jason Autry and Zach Adams face especially aggravated kidnapping and murder charges in the #HollyBobo case #WREG pic.twitter.com/krkptkVZVa

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  7m
Caffeine overload = check! Ready for the day. Headed to Decatur Co where Adams and Autry will be in court #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/qvaFUcG2TO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2014, 11:06:01 AM »

April 30, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/WKRN

WKRN ‏@WKRN  44m
STORY: Former inmate testifies against #HollyBobo's alleged killer, #ZachAdams: http://wkrn.tv/1rNXM3G  pic.twitter.com/Xu4NTdGPzR

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25384716/former-inmate-testifies-against-man-charged-with-holly-bobos-murder
Former inmate testifies against man charged with Holly Bobo's murder
Posted: Apr 29, 2014 8:11 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 29, 2014 09:56 PM

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - Zach Adams, the man charged with the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo, appeared in a Decatur County courtroom Tuesday.

The 29-year-old watched as former inmate Sean Cooper testified against him by detailing a conversation between himself and Adams on March 4.

Both men were scheduled for court and met in a holding cell when the conversation allegedly took place .

Cooper said Tuesday that Adams introduced himself as “the Bobo guy” and then asked him to deliver a message to his brother, Dylan Adams, who was being held in a penal institution in Obion County.

Cooper said he was then asked to tell Adams’ brother to stop talking about the Bobo case.

“He said 'Well, you tell him, you get a message to [give] him. You tell that son of a b*%$! to keep his d*%@ mouth shut because he's the reason I’m in this s*&% and if he don't shut up, he'll be in the hole next to her," Cooper recalled.

He continued, “Yeah, I thought it was odd. Why would somebody even say that? That’s why I’m sitting here telling the truth today. It’s so odd. If she wasn’t in a hole, well how are you [going to] put your brother there, too?”

Adams is charged with coercion of a witness for threatening his own brother, who is a witness in the case.

The judge denied Johnson’s motion to have it thrown out because it happened in Chester County.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2014, 11:08:34 AM »

April 30, 2014 Tweets

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  1m
Austin can't be indicted in the case until counter suit is heard. State says immunity was revoked, because he wasn't truthful #HollyBobo

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  2m
Austin has filed a counter suit against the state after they went back on an immunity agreement they offered him in the #HollyBobo case.

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  3m
Potential third suspect, whose immunity in the case has been revoked, also has an "A" last name: Shayne Austin. He has not been charged.

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  6m
Hearing from sources Adams, Autry and maybe others called themselves the A-Train or the A-Group because of their "A" last names. #HollyBobo

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  10m
Both Jason Autry and Zach Adams face especially aggravated kidnapping and murder charges in the #HollyBobo case #WREG pic.twitter.com/krkptkVZVa

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »

April 30, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie  ·  6m
Stay tuned today for more details to be revealed in the #HollyBobo investigation. Yesterday Jason Autry was indicted in the case.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »

April 30, 2014 Tweets

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3  6m
Hearing from sources Adams, Autry and maybe others called themselves the A-Train or the A-Group because of their "A" last names. #HollyBobo

yup, an "evil boy's club"

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2014, 01:24:03 PM »

http://wreg.com/2014/04/29/possible-third-suspect-identified-in-holly-bobo-case/

Holly Bobo Case: Third Indictment Coming
Posted on: 9:06 pm, April 29, 2014, by Ashley Crockett and Michael Smith, updated on: 09:18am, April 30, 2014

(WREG-TV) News Channel 3 has confirmed investigators plan to indict a third suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo.
Shayne Kyle Austin was granted immunity, but investigators say he did not tell them the truth, breaking their agreement.
His lawyer, Luke Evans, tells us that agreement meant Austin would not face any criminal charges, in exchange for total cooperation.

The Jackson Sun reported the agreement said, “In exchange for the total cooperation of Shayne Kyle Austin, the State agrees to grant him immunity for all charges arising out of the disposal, destruction, burial and/or concealment of Holly Bobo’s deceased body, conditioned upon him assisting us in recovering the body of Holly Bobo.”
The agreement also said the state would give Austin immunity for information concerning the “possession of any controlled substances, the sale of any controlled substances, the possession of drug paraphernalia, and/or any other drug related criminal activity (not to include any drugs administered to Holly Lynn Bobo.)”

more...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2014, 01:42:36 PM »

collection of tweets in the past hour:

View summary     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 WSMV-TV, Nashville ‏@WSMV  2m
We'll be streaming our coverage of the court appearances for the suspects in the #HollyBobo case here >> http://www.wsmv.com/category/279431/watch-now-breaking-news-from-wsmvcom

Joy Collins ‏@JoyCollinsMusic  4m
Photo: Whitney Duncan Reacts as Second Suspect Charged in Holly Bobo Murder http://tmblr.co/ZVLJlr1EYu6GT

Top news story
 Rahmat OK ‏@RahmatOk20  19h
#OpenFollow Holly Bobo Murder Shock: Second Man In Prison With 26 Felonies Charged In Her Deat... http://bit.ly/QWQ61Y  #TeamFollowBack
 Expand     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Holly Bobo Murder Shock: Second Man In Prison With 26 Felonies Charged In Her Death, Witnesses Saw Her Alive After She Was Kidnapped
A second man has been charged in the murder of Holly Bobo, the 20-year-old who was kidnapped from her home in Teneessee in 2011 and witnesses reportedly saw her alive in the presence of the two men...

Froggy 104 ‏@Froggy104  11m
Latest man charged in Holly Bobo killing has lengthy record, talked of jailhouse conversion http://fb.me/6Qn0Yo5rq
 View summary     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Jaiku Tukkiapik ‏@ObamacareRFID  13m
Murder charge in Holly Bobo case -  http://www.makephoto.org/murder-charge-in-holly-bobo-case/ … pic.twitter.com/uiX2UlDTMo
 View photo     Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  18m
THP helicopter is flying around, security is high. #HollyBobo
 Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley  19m
Jason Autry said "innocent man, falsely accused" as he was escorted into the court building #HollyBobo
 Alison Randgaard ‏@arandgaard  20m
RT: @chrisconte:  #hollybobo accused killer Jason Autry just entered courthouse yelling "innocent man falsely accused" @NC5

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2014, 01:43:32 PM »

April 30, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie     ·   9m   
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I'm an innocent man, falsely accused. I need help." Jason Autry -#HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie     ·   11m   
Jason Autry just told media "I'm an innocent man, falsely accused." #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie     ·   18m   
Find out more about Jason Autry, who was indicted yesterday in the killing of #HollyBobo http://fb.me/1ntf9se8T
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2014, 01:45:01 PM »

http://www.wsmv.com/category/279431/watch-now-breaking-news-from-wsmvcom   LIVE NOW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.