March 28, 2024, 10:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 430031 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2014, 03:54:24 PM »

May 2, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause  4h
The criminal records for Adams, Autry and Austin are mind boggling. DUIs, assault, escaping prison, etc #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/qpr9eSjIdh

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2014, 07:57:56 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25417691/defense-team-chosen-for-second-suspect-charged-in-bobo-case
Defense Team Chosen For Second Suspect Charged In Bobo Case
May 2, 2014

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The second suspect charged in connection with the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo has chosen his legal team.

Attorney Fletcher Long said Friday that he, along with his Clarksville-based law partner John Herbison, will join Mike Flanagan in defending Jason Wayne Autry in the Holly Bobo trial.

“It’s our case, we are thrilled to have it, and we are going to give this man every penny of the defense for which he has paid,” he said.

Autry, age 39, appeared in a Decatur County courtroom Friday, where he pleaded not guilty to charges of aggravated kidnapping and first degree murder. During his appearance, he repeatedly stated he had been wrongly accused in the case.

Long said when he spoke to his client, he again expressed the same feelings.

“The more I'm exposed to him, the more impressed I am as to how very innocent he is and how he has been caught up with something that has nothing to do with him,” he said.

Long and Flanagan met with Autry Friday, at the Riverbend Maximum Security Prison, where he has been in custody since May of 2013 for an unrelated case.

Autry has been scheduled to appear in court for a hearing on June 4.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2014, 10:06:52 PM »

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/zach-adams-mother-reveals-connection-among-holly-bobo-suspects-mikayla-lewis-21124.shtml

Zach Adams' Mother Reveals Connection Among Holly Bobo Suspects
Updated: Friday, May 2 2014, 12:13 AM CDT

With Autry's name still just a rumor in March, Cindy Adams, Zachary's mother told Fox 17 news that  Autry sometimes  stayed at her son's house.

Cindy Adams, in March 2014 said, "He was a friend and he was in and out of Zachary's house a lot. From what I asked people, he supposedly was living there when Holly disappeared."

Cindy Adams, in March 2014 said, "Shayne Austin is a childhood friend of Zachary. He's been friends with both Zachary and Dylan since they were kids, went to church together, hung out together."

The TBI is not  saying how  Austin is connected with  the case, but confirms Autry and Adams were the last to be seen with Holly Bobo alive , according to sworn witness statements.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2014, 08:28:40 AM »

The headline reads "Suspect in Holly Bobo murder had DUI".  After reading the article, it looks like he had three DUI's and got in trouble for open carry of a shot gun and has a string of ten misdemeanors.  There's a video of raw footage of his 2009 DUI stop in the article.  He looks pretty wasted.      

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/05/03/holly-bobo-suspect-dui-murfreesboro/8669587/
Suspect in Holly Bobo murder had DUI
May 3, 2014

Shayne Austin, 29, identified as suspect by a prosecutor in an email, may be indicted alongside Jason Wayne Autry and Zachary Adams, who have both been charged with first-degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping in the Bobo case.

Bobo, a nursing student, disappeared after she was seen being led away from her West Tennessee home by a man in Darden in April 2011.

Austin previously had been granted immunity in exchange for his cooperation in the investigation, but investigators told The Jackson Sun Austin was not completely truthful and forthcoming.

He was arrested twice in three months in Rutherford County, according to records from the Murfreesboro Police Department.

On Nov. 20, 2009, Austin was pulled over on Middle Tennessee Boulevard in front of the Murphy Center at Middle Tennessee State University, according to an arrest report. On video footage taken from a dashboard camera mounted in the patrol car, Austin can be seen stumbling and nearly toppling multiple times during a field sobriety test.

Austin was charged with the third DUI on his record and with violating state implied-consent laws, as he refused to submit to a blood test when he was booked, according to the arrest report.

On Jan. 4, 2010, a police officer saw Austin walking across a gas station parking lot wielding a shotgun, according to another arrest report.

The gas station, which was a Mapco at the time, was on Middle Tennessee Boulevard just down the road from where he was previously arrested. When the officer approached Austin, according to the report, Austin placed the Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun on the ground.

Austin was arrested for possessing a weapon with intent to go armed, according to the arrest report.

State law says that "it is an offense for any person to possess or carry, whether openly or concealed, with the intent to go armed, any (prohibited) weapon" in public. Exceptions are made for people who carry a handgun with the appropriate permit.

Austin's criminal record in Decatur County includes 10 charges against him, all misdemeanors, according to The Jackson Sun.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2014, 06:41:20 PM »

Ugh, repeat offenders & revolving doors....these SOB's were escalating for a long time 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 16, 2014, 06:20:43 PM »

May 16, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  1h
.@NC5_NickBeres says Autry answers questions about his relationship with Adams and Bobo. #EXCLUSIVE Mon & Tue at 6 on @NC5

"I'm a drug addict and thief. Are you a killer? No sir. By no means. I'm not a killer," said Autry, in #EXCLUSIVE to air Mon @NC5 #HollyBobo

.@NC5 tells me this is a candid jailhouse interview with Autry - plenty of tough questions. All on camera. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/YByMwEVL6q

WTVF @NC5 @NC5_NickBeres set to air #EXCLUSIVE interview with Jason Autry, Mon & Tues at 6:00. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/myaAGz3rRX

A note of interest for those of you following the #HollyBobo case......(more)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 17, 2014, 03:43:03 PM »

Tks     Ill be watching Mon/Tues on my local news

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 17, 2014, 05:03:59 PM »

Tks     Ill be watching Mon/Tues on my local news

You're welcome Cappuccino.  There are so many questions that need answers.  I wonder if there will be even more arrests?

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: May 17, 2014, 07:52:38 PM »

Maybe Autry will be the singing canary?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 18, 2014, 09:22:06 AM »

Maybe Autry will be the singing canary?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2014, 03:54:33 AM »

Ugh, repeat offenders & revolving doors....these SOB's were escalating for a long time  

...seems to be the same all over America.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:05:05 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2014, 05:35:27 PM »

...seems to be the same all over America.

yup, pretty scary world we live in

I wouldnt be shocked if there is another arrest or two but not necessarily for the abduction/murder

Cadillac, he better sing or he is almost for certain just as culpable as the other two, legally

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2014, 05:45:26 PM »

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  May 16
"I'm a drug addict and thief. Are you a killer? No sir. By no means. I'm not a killer," said Autry, in #EXCLUSIVE to air Mon @NC5 #HollyBobo

interview coming up within this hour

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25529512/holly-bobo-murder-suspect-jason-autry-speaks-out-about-case

Holly Bobo Murder Suspect Jason Autry Speaks Out About Case
Posted: May 15, 2014 3:30 PM CDT
Updated: May 19, 2014 6:45 PM CDT

"I'm a drug addict and a thief, but I'm not a killer," said Autry, who insisted he has charged with a crime he did not commit.

He said he has no idea what happened to Bobo.

"I don't want to speculate and make a rumor of what happened to the girl," Autry said.

Autry said Dylan, who is in jail on gun charges, lied to investigators.

"He's been lying his way all this time. You know he got himself in a little trouble and he's down there in Obion County and he don't want to do his time and he's making stuff up to get out of it," Autry stated.

Autry said Dylan can't stand his brother.

"They hate each other's guts and that's a way to get back at him," added Autry, who said he and Zach are friends.

"Me and Zach go back several years you know. On and off," said Autry. "He'd come around. Me and him smoked, drank a little bit, did some dope and hung out together. Zach didn't have a whole lot of friends."

Autrey conceded he and Zach had several run-ins with the law over the years. And, Autry said while he was serving time on one arrest in 2012 TBI agents paid him the first of many visits to press him on the Bobo case.

"It was a try to be a forced move to get me to be a false witness against Zach Adams," said Autry.

But Autry said he told the TBI he knew nothing -- no link between Adams and Bobo. If he did, Autry insisted he would have taken the TBI up on their offer of reduced jail time and the reward money.

"I would have taken five years and $280,000 for my freedom. If I knew, I would tell them,"  Autry concluded.

"I don't think they have any idea who committed a crime or that a crime was committed at all," said Autry's attorney Fletcher Long. 

Long wonders if the TBI has anything other than an informant's word as evidence against his client. No body has been recovered in the Bobo case.

"I think first you have to prove there is a killer and that she is dead," said Long.

Autry said whatever happened to Holly Bobo, he was not involved.

"I want to let them know they have an innocent man right here," said Autry.

The TBI declined to comment about what Autry has said about the investigation.

Tune in Tuesday night at 6 p.m. to see the second part of Nick's exclusive interview with Autry.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2014, 10:23:04 PM »

May 19, 2014 Tweets

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  4h
Autry has be loud about his innocence in the case. We shall see what he shares with the @NC5 cameras. Tonight at 6. pic.twitter.com/pJUi5ntz10

"Autry talks about pressure from the TBI to talk and offers of deals." says @NC5_NickBeres  about his exclusive tonight on @NC5 #HollyBobo

Reporter @NC5_NickBeres gives me a few details about the interview: "Autry answers questions about his relationship with Adams and Bobo."

@Kylawhit Mobile stream for @NC5  http://www.newschannel5.com/category/266205/watch-live …

For those of you following the #HollyBobo case from out of town, here is the streaming link: http://www.newschannel5.com/category/266205/watch-live … Remember: 6pm CST

REMINDER: @NC5 to air jailhouse interview with Jason Autry tonight at 6 @NC5_NickBeres has the exclusive. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/j1k7pAkxOf

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2014, 11:05:35 PM »

TY grace-land for posting link

hmmm, so aurty knows nothing, yet LE was willing to give him immunity
for info, that he/aurty dosent have,then aurty sues over breech of contract,
for a deal, that he/aurty had no info to give LE for the immunity deal to
work, and then aurty says ZAs bro DA, is just trying to get back at his bro
so DA says ZA was with Holly and killed Holly

getting deep  where is a shovel when you need one

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 20, 2014, 08:39:43 AM »

And why in the world is his lawyer allowing to give interviews?  Seems like if he is innocent, his lawyer would advise him to be quiet.  JMO
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »

Shayne Austin, the man who was given an immunity deal (which was later reneged by the DA) has also given information.  What, if anything, did he have to say about Jason Autry? 

Dylan would not dredge up the wrath of three spiteful and violent men to acquire an early release IMO.  That would be a huge risk as there would be no guarantee they would be tried and convicted only to come after him after being released.

Investigators appear confident they have the perps which certainly gives the appearance they have evidence ample to convict.

Autry can sit in his cell and keep blowing smoke... and wishing he had come out sooner and set the others up for the fall so he could be free and walked away with the $280k reward fund.  I know he's thinking it, "Why didn't I set them up and take that dang money?".
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2014, 06:47:53 PM »

I believe it was a Shayne Austin offered immunity.  All the "A"s are confusing.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/221108680/Complaint-Austin-v-TN

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 20, 2014, 07:27:31 PM »

My reaction:  Thou protest too muckin fuch!   Nice attempt at diverting @$$wipe!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.