March 28, 2024, 07:18:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 430015 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: June 18, 2014, 08:02:13 PM »

Video at the link  (might be helpful to click pause/play a few times)

http://www.wate.com/story/25812357/holly-bobo-suspect-jeff-pearcy-says-hes-innocent

Holly Bobo suspect Jeff Pearcy says he's innocent
Posted: Jun 18, 2014 4:01 PM CDT
By Lori Mitchell, Reporter

Jeff Pearcy, charged in the Holly Bobo case, spoke with News 2 Wednesday

During an interview with News 2 Wednesday, Jeff Pearcy said he knows nothing about any video.

"The first I heard about a video was when investigators were questioning me and the more that I told them I didn't know what they were talking about the more mad they got,” he said.

Pearcy says he did not know why he was being arrested last month until a few days after he'd been in solitary confinement in the Henderson County jail and was served warrants.

"I thought it was more or less like a dream but after being in that place realization started to sink in and I was like, ‘Hey they really think this?’" Pearcy continued.

The Benton County father of six says he never met Bobo but has seen her picture posted throughout the community many times since her disappearance.

"My heart goes out to Holly's family," Pearcy told News 2.

Pearcy says he knows of Adams and Autry but has never been friends with them.

As for the person who turned him into the TBI, Pearcy believes it was someone he knows.

"I'm sure there are motives why somebody would do it. They may be gaining something or promised something in return," he said.

Pearcy has spent the past 15 years working as a jeweler in Middle Tennessee. He was fired after his arrest.

Pearcy pleaded not guilty to the charges against him and is free on $25,000 bond. He must wear an ankle monitoring device as a condition of his bond.

Pearcy will be back in court in July 1.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: June 22, 2014, 10:05:26 PM »

just some what i thought was some interesting stuff, jeff maybe broke when
this trial is said and done
searching Jeff pearcy found this 

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.allthetennessee.com/Local/Tennessee/Parsons/Environmental%2BExcavating%2BContractor/pearcy-jeff-backhoe-dozer-work_14846754
http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/mark-pearcy/274481124

searched pearcy, to see where the addy was for the dozer
county decatur, owner pearcy
http://www.assessment.cot.tn.gov/SelectCounty.asp?map=true&SelectCounty=

and this from a search of ,pearcy tennesse
http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/juanetza-pearcy/408633690

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: June 24, 2014, 11:21:16 AM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Mark-Pearcy-No-Show-in-Court-Hearing-Rescheduled-264327041.html

Mark Pearcy No Show in Court, Hearing Rescheduled
Story Created: Jun 23, 2014 at 8:12 PM CDT 
(Story Updated: Jun 23, 2014 at 11:29 PM CDT  )

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.- Holly Bobo suspect Mark Pearcy was a no-show Monday in court but his attorney was.

Pearcy was picked up by federal agents on charges including having a gun as a convicted felon.

The judge rescheduled his hearing for August 18.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: June 25, 2014, 06:37:21 PM »

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/Hearing-for-Holly-Bobo-Suspect-Rescheduled-for-August-264541691.html
Hearing for Holly Bobo Suspect Rescheduled for August
June 25, 2014

(WBKO)-- The hearing for one of the two brothers charged in the disappearance and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo has been pushed back until later this Summer.

Mark Pearcy's lawyer appeared in court yesterday morning and his hearing is now scheduled for August 18th.

Mark was arrested on charges of tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact in Carroll County.

It is alleged the 38 year-old man's voice was heard on a video recording that could prove to be beneficial in the ongoing Bobo case.

Mark's 42 year old brother Jeff was also arrested on the same charges.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: June 30, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »

Hmmm...working on a defense strategy--suicidal?

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/06/30/holly-bobo-suspect-zachary-adams-faces-assault-charge-jail-incident/11777923/

Holly Bobo suspect Zachary Adams faces assault charge after jail incident
By Jordan Buie, Jackson Sun 12:19 p.m. CDT June 30, 2014

Deputies say man charged with Holly Bobo's murder suicidal, assaulted officer

Zachary Adams, the man charged with the aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder of Decatur County woman Holly Bobo, will now face charges for assaulting an officer, according to a report from the Chester County Sheriff's Department.

The report also said that Adams was overheard expressing the desire to kill himself in the Chester County jail where he is currently being held.

On Friday June 13, Chester County Sheriff Deputy Mark Griffin received an incident statement from corrections officer Mark Morris which stated that Morris had overheard Adams make suicidal comments, "specifically to throw himself from the highest point to which he could climb inside his cell," a report sent out from the sheriff's department today said.

"I advised second shift supervisor, Sgt Brown, to have (sic) Inmate Adams moved to a specialized cell so that he could be monitored and observed (sic) twenty-four hours perday to prevent him from injuring himself," Griffin wrote in the report.

Correctional officers Jordan Phelps, Keith Crowe and Cody Riley later made statements that the three of them entered Adams' cell in order to move him and that Adams refused and resisted.

The officers said Adams jerked away from Riley and struck Riley with his hand. The officers reported that Crowe sprayed Adams with a chemical agent in order to restrain him and that Adams continued to resist and struck Phelps "on or about the nose."

The officers stated that Adams was restrained, but continued to resist and "attempted to trip Crowe at least three times and had to be physically carried to the cell."

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: June 30, 2014, 05:49:22 PM »

If everything i've been hearing is true than this is way worse than the Christian/Newsom case.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 30, 2014, 10:48:49 PM »

If everything i've been hearing is true than this is way worse than the Christian/Newsom case.

iluvmua, I looked up the case--how horrible!  I hope nothing like that happened to Holly.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #427 on: June 30, 2014, 11:42:36 PM »

omg, I hope not.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #428 on: July 01, 2014, 08:53:53 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: July 01, 2014, 08:15:34 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25914792/court-hearing-set-for-suspect-charged-in-bobos-disappearance

GPS Monitor Removed For Suspect Charged In Connection With Bobo Disappearance
Posted: Jul 01, 2014 9:21 AM CDT
Updated: Jul 01, 2014 1:55 PM CDT

HENDERSON COUNTY, Tenn. - One of two new suspects charged in connection with the disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo will no longer have to wear a GPS ankle monitor.

During a brief hearing in Henderson County General Session Court on Tuesday afternoon, prosecutors told the judge that the Board of Probation could no longer monitor Jeff Pearcy's ankle monitor since he has not been convicted of a crime. The monitor will now be removed.

The judge set the next hearing for July 29 at 1 p.m. Pearcy was also warned not to contact any witnesses in the case.

When Pearcy appeared in court last month, one of the bond requirements was that Pearcy wear the tracker. He was released on $25,000 bond following that hearing.

Pearcy was charged with tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 01, 2014, 08:24:24 PM »

July 1, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/chrisconte

Chris Conte @chrisconte      ·   5h   
#HollyBobo suspect Jeff Pearcy allowed to remove GPS bracelet. Back in court July 29th. Says entire ordeal has "ruined my life" @NC5

Chris Conte @chrisconte     ·   8h   
#HollyBobo suspect Jeff Pearcy appearing in court today. Expecting state will issue continuance on charges. Possibly due to lack of evidence
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2014, 10:20:54 AM »

certainly one of the worst cases ever!

haunting!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2014, 05:00:06 PM »

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/06/30/holly-bobo-suspect-zachary-adams-faces-assault-charge-jail-incident/11777923/

Zachary Adams, the man charged with the aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder of Decatur County woman Holly Bobo, will now face charges for assaulting an officer, according to a report from the Chester County Sheriff's Department....

SNIPPED

What a monster, as an officer I would have been so tempted to save the taxpayers a ton of money 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 07, 2014, 11:22:33 PM »

July 7, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 Barbie Russell @looknlikethat  ·  6h
@willnunley @NC5 @NC5_NickBeres thanks for the info @willnunley

Will Nunley @willnunley  ·  6h
What does this alleged tape show? What does it mean for more charges in the #HollyBobo case? @NC5_NickBeres tells me he explores that at 6.

Not near a TV? Watch @NC5_NickBeres share new #HollyBobo case details at 6pm CST here: http://www.newschannel5.com/category/266205/watch-live …

NEWS ALERT: @NC5 to air new details of an alleged tape involving #HollyBobo.  Is the informant credible? @NC5_NickBeres takes a look at 6pm.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 07, 2014, 11:24:05 PM »

July 7, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/chrisconte

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  6h
We now know why the @TBInvestigation may be tight lipped about a video showing #HollyBobo after she was kidnapped. Details at 6pm @nc5

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 07, 2014, 11:28:16 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25958276/new-questions-about-rumored-video-evidence-in-holly-bobo-case
New Questions About Rumored Video Evidence In Holly Bobo Case
July 7, 2014

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation won't tip it's hand, but NewsChannel 5 has uncovered new revelations about the role of a confidential informant and whether a key piece of video evidence may really exist.

NewsChannel 5 has learned that investigators believe there could be cellphone video showing Holly Bobo after she disappeared.

"I don't believe there is any video evidence," said Fletcher Long.  Neither does his client Jason Autry,who along with Zach Adams is charged with killing Holly Bobo.
Since our exclusive interview with Autry -- he's remained off-limits, but he's kept in contact by mail.

Autry's followed recent developments on the case and insists there's no video of a crime he didn't commit.

Of course, you would expect to hear that from a murder suspect and his lawyer. We hear the same thing from Jeffrey Pearcy.

"There's nothing to any of this," said Pearcy.

He and his step-brother Mark were both arrested, charged and jailed for tampering with evidence.

A confidential informant or CI tipped the TBI that one of the brothers was seen or heard on a video with Holly Bobo after she disappeared ...

"It's ridiculous," said Pearcy. "I ain't got nothing to hide."

And maybe he doesn't.  NewsChannel 5 has learned all state charges are expect to be dropped against the Pearcy brothers by the end of the month.

"This case will be over very shortly. Hopefully on the 29th," said Jeff Pearcy's attorney Olin Baker.

So, why would the TBI do that -- especially when NewsChannel 5 has learned that there may really have been a video?

The informant may have seen a video -- but she got it wrong.

Sources tell NewsChannel 5 there was a video which shows one of the Pearcy brothers with an ex-girlfriend who just happened to look like Holly Bobo. But it's not Holly Bobo.

If that's the case, did the TBI overreach in search of smoking gun?

"They got to be desperate. This case has been going on way too long," said Jeff Pearcy.

The TBI won't comment.

Of course it's possible there could be a video somewhere that shows Bobo after her abduction.

Such evidence could help in the case against Autry and Adams.

But Autry's attorney Fletcher Long feels arresting the Pearcy brothers on what might turn out to be a false tip is a sign of desperation by the TBI

"They still haven't solved this crime. They seem intent on arresting everyone in the western part of the state. I'd be quite nervous if I lived on that side of the river," said Long.

NewsChannel 5 has learned Mark Pearcy willingly turned over all of his cellphones from recent years to the TBI.  The question is: Will agents find any video with Holly Bobo? 

If they don't and there are no new developments then charges against the Pearcys are expected to be dropped by the end of the month.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: July 07, 2014, 11:41:51 PM »

All that and nothing new.... 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2014, 01:07:02 AM »

I think the information in the article is just a defense strategy to create reasonable doubt.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 08, 2014, 08:32:29 AM »

I think the information in the article is just a defense strategy to create reasonable doubt.

Interesting thought, grace-land.  Sure could be.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: July 10, 2014, 10:50:29 AM »

Zachary Adams, the man charged with the aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder of Decatur County woman Holly Bobo, will now face charges for assaulting an officer, according to a report from the Chester County Sheriff's Department....

SNIPPED

What a monster, as an officer I would have been so tempted to save the taxpayers a ton of money 

I would be tempted too!  years ago in my community, a young State Police officer was killed by a POS.  Another officer found him hiding in the woods.  Just him and the POS.  I have often wondered how the officer restrained himself.  I don't know I could have . . . he and the slain officer were best friends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.