March 28, 2024, 03:06:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 429990 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: July 15, 2014, 09:19:18 AM »

http://www.wkrn.com/story/26017261/holly-bobo-suspect-zachary-adams-due-in-court-tuesday
Holly Bobo suspect Zachary Adams due in court Tuesday
July 14 2014

HENDERSON, Tenn. - Zachary Adams, one of the four men charged in connection to the kidnapping and murder of west Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo, is due in court Tuesday morning.

Adams will be in court on a separate assault charge not relating to the Bobo case.

According to an affidavit, Adams attacked three corrections officers at the Chester County jail on June 13 after he made suicidal comments.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: July 15, 2014, 09:25:08 AM »

https://twitter.com/ChrisConte
July 15, 2014 Tweets

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  4m
Accused #hollybobo murder suspect Zach Adams is in court today on charges he assaulted jail deputies. Latest on @NC5

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: July 15, 2014, 09:29:51 AM »

https://twitter.com/annehillebrand2
July 15, 2014 Tweets

anne hillebrand @annehillebrand2  ·  56m
Holly Bobo Suspect Due In Court On Jail Assault Charge -  http://www.newschannel5.com/story/26020022/holly-bobo-suspect-due-in-court-on-jail-assault-charge

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/26020022/holly-bobo-suspect-due-in-court-on-jail-assault-charge
Holly Bobo Suspect Due In Court On Jail Assault Charge
July 15, 2014

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – One of the two men charged in the kidnapping and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo is set for a hearing Tuesday on a new charge.

Zach Adams was charged last month with attempted assault for allegedly trying to attack corrections officers inside the Chester County Jail.

A report from the Chester County Sheriff's Office said Zachary Adams was being moved to a specialized jail cell on June 13 after he made suicidal comments, "specifically to throw himself from the highest point to which he could climb in his cell."

The report said Adams hit two corrections officers and tried to trip another jailer as they tried to restrain him. Adams was carried to the cell, where he was to be monitored to prevent him from injuring himself.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 15, 2014, 10:46:59 AM »

Live Coverage from Nashville's News 2

Watch live streaming coverage from Nashville's News 2 below and wherever you go. These live feeds are now available 24 hours a day, seven days a week on our app, available now in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore.

The video player below is a live stream of our 24/7 weather channel, Nashville WX. We will also stream breaking news and continuous coverage to this video player.

http://www.wkrn.com/category/240149/livestream

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2014, 11:49:27 AM »

https://twitter.com/ChrisConte
July 15, 2014 Tweets

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  54m
Zach Adams appears on court for 30 seconds. Assault charges waved to grand jury. No future date set #hollybobo @NC5

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2014, 11:51:17 AM »

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley
July 15, 2014 Tweets

Carley Gordon @WSMVCarley  ·  54m
"The Bobo family pastor says any of the suspects who want a plea deal better start talking bc time is running out." #hollybobo

Carley Gordon @WSMVCarley  ·  55m
Zach's court appearance lasted less than a minute. #hollybobo

Carley Gordon @WSMVCarley  ·  1h
Adams waived his right for a prelim #hollybobo

Carley Gordon @WSMVCarley  ·  1h
Zach Adams is in court this am for "assault on officer" charge #HollyBobo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: July 15, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »

https://twitter.com/NicholeManna
July 15, 2014 Tweets

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  1h
Pastor Franks asks the public to continue to pray for the Bobo family. #hollybobo pic.twitter.com/ZmkwxLFioj

Zach Adams coming to court - hearing waived. pic.twitter.com/dJwLdV6B4X

Adams is waiving his assault charge to the grand jury. The preliminary hearing is over.

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  2h
Zach Adams is in Chester Co. Court for a hearing on assault. Here's the warrant:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 15, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »

https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause
July 15, 2014 Tweets

Sarah Clausen @WSMVSarahClause  ·  38m
Assault of a corr. officer charges on Zach Adams bound over to the grand jury @WSMVCarley WSMVCarley will have more at noon #hollybobo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 15, 2014, 12:00:38 PM »

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Holly-Bobo-suspect-in-court-on-jail-asault-charge-267182621.html
Holly Bobo suspect in court on jail asault charge
July 15, 2014

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) -- One of the two men charged in the kidnapping and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo was briefly in court for a hearing Tuesday.

Zach Adams waived his right to a preliminary hearing on an attempted assault charge. The charge will now go to a grand jury.

Adams was charged last month for allegedly trying to attack corrections officers inside the Chester County Jail.

A report from the Chester County Sheriff's Office said Zachary Adams was being moved to a specialized jail cell on June 13 after he made suicidal comments, "specifically to throw himself from the highest point to which he could climb in his cell."

The report said Adams hit two corrections officers and tried to trip another jailer as they tried to restrain him. Adams was carried to the cell, where he was to be monitored to prevent him from injuring himself.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 15, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140715/NEWS01/140715003/Zachary-Adams-waives-right-hearing-officer-assault-charge
Zachary Adams waives right to hearing on officer assault charge
July 15, 2014

HENDERSON — Zachary Adams waived his right to a preliminary hearing this morning on a charge that he assaulted an officer at the Chester County Jail. The case will now go to a grand jury, which is scheduled to meet on Oct. 28.

Adams, 29, is also charged with the murder and kidnapping of Decatur County nursing student Holly Bobo. But today's hearing was only scheduled to be about the assault charge.

Adams has been held without bond in Chester County since his arrest in the Bobo case. Adams was indicted in March and is one of two men charged with the aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder of Bobo, who was 20 years old when she was abducted from outside her home in April 2011.

According to a report from the Chester County Sheriff's Office, a corrections officer overheard Adams express the desire to kill himself, "specifically to throw himself from the highest point to which he could climb inside his cell." Adams is accused of hitting one of the corrections officers while they were moving him to a special cell where he could be monitored more closely on June 13, according to the report.

On June 13, Chester County Sheriff's Deputy Mark Griffin received an incident statement from Corrections Officer Mark Morris, which said that Morris had overheard Adams make the suicidal comments.

"I advised second-shift supervisor Sgt. Brown to have Inmate Adams moved to a specialized cell so that he could be monitored and observed 24 hours per day to prevent him from injuring himself," Griffin wrote in the report.

Correctional Officers Jordan Phelps, Keith Crowe and Cody Riley later made statements that the three of them entered Adams' cell to move him and that Adams refused and resisted.

The officers said Adams jerked away from Riley and struck at Riley with his hand, according to the report. The officers reported that Crowe sprayed Adams with a chemical agent to restrain him and that Adams continued to resist and hit Phelps in the nose.

The officers stated that Adams was restrained but continued to resist and "attempted to trip Crowe at least three times and had to be physically carried to the cell."

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 15, 2014, 05:01:16 PM »

I have a question - and the mods can delete this if they choose to - it may not be appropriate to ask:

I have read about this case on BOC and I do not understand what is being talked about over there.  Is it okay for me to ask if someone can explain what is being said over there?

Mods - you can delete this post if it is not OK to ask.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: July 15, 2014, 06:30:29 PM »

I have a question - and the mods can delete this if they choose to - it may not be appropriate to ask:

I have read about this case on BOC and I do not understand what is being talked about over there.  Is it okay for me to ask if someone can explain what is being said over there?

I'll see if I can get a hold of Blink, she's been very busy lately but...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2014/05/09/holly-bobo-kidnapped-and-murdered-source-says-she-may-have-been-informant-alive-for-weeks/

Sounds to me that Blink has in informant that is claiming that Holy was alive and being held for some time (prior to being killed).  I really don't know any more than that.  Maybe someone else can elaborate. 

Klaas
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: July 15, 2014, 08:36:17 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobos-family-pleading--for-help-finding-nursing-students-body-267218621.html

Holly Bobo's family pleading for help finding nursing student's body
Story Created: Jul 15, 2014 at 2:28 PM CDT 
(Story Updated: Jul 15, 2014 at 4:23 PM CDT  )

CHESTER COUNTY, Tenn. -- Holly Bobo's family is now asking anyone with information about the location of Holly's body to come forward.

The Bobo family sat in on Zach Adam's court appearance on Tuesday, where he waived his right to a preliminary hearing about his alleged assault on a Chester county corrections officer.

"It's very difficult on them. Anytime there's additional activity on the case, of course that makes it more difficult. It's a very emotional time for the family," Pastor Don Franks, the family's spokesperson, said.

Franks said the family is now asking anyone to come forward and help lay Holly to rest.

"We're very hopeful for the sake of decency someone will talk. This family desperately needs to find the body of Holly Bobo. This family desperately needs closure," he said.

Franks said the cash reward held by law enforcement still stands for anyone who speaks up and helps the family find her body. He also said he believes whoever speaks up could face a lesser charge.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 16, 2014, 11:24:28 AM »

I'll see if I can get a hold of Blink, she's been very busy lately but...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2014/05/09/holly-bobo-kidnapped-and-murdered-source-says-she-may-have-been-informant-alive-for-weeks/

Sounds to me that Blink has in informant that is claiming that Holy was alive and being held for some time (prior to being killed).  I really don't know any more than that.  Maybe someone else can elaborate. 

Klaas

If I understood correctly, the article suggests that Holly may have been acting as an informant?  Did anyone else interpret it this way?  I'm really having trouble with this scenario on so many levels, if this is what it is suggesting.

I hope TBI can get to the bottom of this case.  Something stinks here.

Prayers for Holly's family and friends.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 17, 2014, 11:11:22 AM »

Caddy,
Yes, that is what is being said.
There are so many twists to this story, as you said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 28, 2014, 01:46:16 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobo-case-a-hot-topic-in-Decatur-County-sheriffs-race-268527252.html
Holly Bobo case a hot topic in Decatur County sheriff's race
July 24, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- As the investigation of the Holly Bobo disappearance begins to heat up, two men are running for the open Decatur County sheriff's spot in the August election.

Voters will decide between Republican Keith Byrd and Democrat Pat Dabbs.

Both contenders agree solving cases like Holly Bobo's murder is a top priority.

"More than anything I'd like to see some closure on the case, see the family get closure," Byrd said.

"I will do everything in my power to work the Holly Bobo case and any other cases that are unsolved, help find comfort and hopefully find things that haven't come up," Dabbs said.

Both men work at the Parsons Police Department. Byrd works there part-time and Dabbs, the assistant chief, is on leave until after the election.

Election Day is Thursday, Aug 7. Early voting is currently underway.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 29, 2014, 06:36:18 PM »

http://www.wate.com/story/26140416/man-charged-in-connection-to-holly-bobo-case-due-in-court-tuesday

Witness: Video showed emotional Holly Bobo tied up, assaulted
Posted: Jul 29, 2014 10:43 AM CDT
Updated: Jul 29, 2014 5:29 PM CDT

LEXINGTON, Tenn. - A longtime friend of Jeff Pearcy, one of four men charged in the Holly Bobo case, says she saw a video of the missing nursing student being sexually assaulted by kidnapping and murder suspect Zachary Adams.

Sandra King testified in a Henderson County courtroom Tuesday that Bobo appeared “emotional” in the video. She was also tied up.

A spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says the agency has seized several phones including Pearcy's and is currently waiting for an access code from Apple to get access to his phone. They have not seen the video just yet but believe it's on one of the phones the confiscated.

In the meantime, the case against Pearcy was bound over to a grand jury.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 29, 2014, 06:47:47 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/news/Court-Hearing-For-Suspect-Charged-In-Connection-To-Bobo-Disappearance-269023111.html

Witness Claims To Have Seen Alleged Video Featuring Bobo
CREATED 7:03 AM - UPDATED: 4:30 PM

During the hearing, the state called witness Sandra King, who was believed to have lived with Pearcy for about two months from March to May 2014. It was not immediately known if the two were linked romantically.

King claimed she saw a video, about 30 and 45 seconds in length, featuring a woman crying with her hands tied-up. King said the woman looked like Holly Bobo. She indicated Pearcy’s half-brother Mark shot the alleged video.

“He [Jeff] told me Mark [Pearcy] had video showing Zach Adams having sex with Bobo,” said King.

When asked by the state attorney what she saw, she responded, “I seen [sic] a woman tied up. She was crying… she was blonde. Yes, it looked like Holly Bobo. I did not want to see more.”

King claimed to have seen the video on May 14 and went to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation two weeks later.

“I wasn’t sure I wanted to get involved with this mess,” she said when asked why she waited so long to go to investigators.

An agent with Tennessee Bureau of Investigation went to King’s house and recorded a phone conversation with Pearcy, which was played in court.

"You know that video of Holly? If it was you, I would have watched it,” King said, while trying to entice Pearcy.

Pearcy responded, “yes."

He claimed he didn’t understand her during the conversation. Pearcy said his ex-wife is also sometimes referred to as Holly.

Another hearing has been scheduled for October. Mark Pearcy has been held in Carroll County without bond.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 29, 2014, 10:08:42 PM »

Henderson County, Tenn. Judge Rules Enough Evidence to Continue the Case Against Jeff Pearcy in 2011 Disapperance of Holly Bobo in Darden, TN … Witness Claims to Have Seen Holly Bobo on Video After She Went Missing

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2014/07/29/henderson-county-judge-rules-enough-evidence-to-continue-the-case-against-jeff-pearcy-in-2011-disapperance-of-holly-bobo-in-darden-tn-witness-claims-to-have-seen-holly-bobo-on-video-after-she-wen/

Jeff Pearcy

Oh Dear God if True …

A Henderson County, Tennessee  judge ruled today that there was enough evidence and probably cause to go forward and continue the case against Jeff Pearcy in the disappearance of Holly Bobo. Pearcy is charged with accessory after the fact and tampering with evidence . During today’s hearing, the state called witness Sandra King who testified she saw a video, about 30 and 45 seconds in length, featuring a woman crying with her hands tied-up and crying. Sandra King said the woman had blond hair and looked like Holly Bobo. King indicated Pearcy’s half-brother Mark shot the alleged video.  King is believed to have lived with Jeff Pearcy for about two months from March to May 2014. To make matters worse, Sandra Kind stated, “He [Jeff] told me Mark [Pearcy] had video showing Zach Adams having sex with Bobo.” Holly Bobo has been missing since 7:30 am Wednesday morning, April 13, 2011 at her home on Swan Johnson Road in Darden, TN when she was kidnapped from her home in Decatur County, Tennessee.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 29, 2014, 10:32:57 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/07/29/witness-says-holly-bobo-tied-up-in-video/13328015/
Witness says she saw Holly Bobo tied up in video
July 29, 2014

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.