April 18, 2024, 02:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 432329 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: July 29, 2014, 10:37:09 PM »

(My Bold)  Well, it doesn't look like the charges against Jeff Pearcy were thrown out... 

July 29, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/ChrisConte

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  2h
Witness says she's seen video of #HollyBobo after her kidnapping. Defense says not possible. Full story and video: http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/news/Court-Hearing-For-Suspect-Charged-In-Connection-To-Bobo-Disappearance-269023111.html?lc=Smart

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  7h
Witness in court says she saw #hollybobo tied up in video. Claims Zach Adams was having sex with her. State still can't find video @NC5

Chris Conte @chrisconte  ·  10h
Jeff Pearcy appearing in court today at 1pm. We are expecting charges against him to be thrown out @NC5 #hollybobo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: July 29, 2014, 10:39:51 PM »

July 29, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/NicholeManna

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  3h
Bobo family friend said they're preparing to hear more "terrible" things in future court hearings. Read tomorrow in @jsunnews #HollyBobo

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  3h
#FULLSTORY Witness: Jeffrey Pearcy showed her video of Bobo, Adams http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/07/29/witness-pearcy-video-bobo-adams/13336485/ … via @JSunNews #HollyBobo

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  6h
(2) related to the Bobo case & he has no prior felony convictions, he can have it back. #HolyBobo

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  6h
(1) Pearcy's handgun was taken from him when he was arrested. State said he has permit. Judge ruled since gun isn't ... (see 2)#Hollybobo

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  7h
Pearcy maintained after court that there is not a video of Bobo or anyone else and that there never was a video. #hollybobo

Sandra King testified Pearcy showed her a video of Bobo tied up and crying and that Adams was in the video #hollybobo

Jeff Pearcy's case has been bound to the grand jury. #hollybobo

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  9h
We'll see if his assumptions come true as Pearcy will be back in court at 1 pm. Last time, Pearcy talked to reporters after #HollyBobo

Nichole Manna @NicholeManna  ·  9h
Jeff Pearcy's attorney told me a couple weeks ago he believes charges against Pearcy will be dropped due to lack of evidence #HollyBobo

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 30, 2014, 07:37:42 AM »

So the creeper is saying the sex tape is of his brother and his ex-wife who happens to be named Holly?

Then why not show the video and prove this and all will be settled?

Simple as that, Einstein.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: July 30, 2014, 10:50:34 AM »

Congratulations to the bride and groom and to their families!  I hope they have many happy years together.  As many of you know, Whitney is Holly Bobo's cousin.  Not to put a shadow on their happiness, but it's so sad Holly won't have a wedding nor any of the other things she may have had in the future, like children and etc.    When the evil one(s) took Holly's life, they took so much away not only from her, but from her parents, her brother and other family members and friends. 

Whitney looked lovely in her wedding dress.  JMHO     

http://tasteofcountry.com/whitney-duncan-marries-keith-tollefson/
Whitney Duncan Marries Keith Tollefson
July 29, 2014

Whitney Duncan is a married woman! The country singer shared a photo of her nuptials to Keith Tollefson on Facebook on Tuesday (July 29).
The ‘Nashville Star’ finalist excitedly shared the photo with the caption, “Keith and I are hitched!” She added, “Southern wedding at Twin Oaks in TN could not have been more perfect!”
By the looks of it, the wedding was beautiful. Duncan and Tollefson are standing hand-in-hand in front of the wedding officiator. Duncan’s wedding dress is stunning a long white gown that appears to be backless. Duncan completed her fairytale look with a sheer veil.
Her now husband looked like Prince Charming in a dark suit as the two stood between large columns. After posting the photo, Duncan received an outpouring of attention and likes from her Facebook followers.
More...

Photos

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: August 04, 2014, 09:15:35 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/2014/08/04/readers-react-witness-saying-saw-bobo-video/13561977/
Readers react to witness saying she saw Holly Bobo video
August 4, 2014

We offer selected comments from The Jackson Sun's online Facebook page on a recent post about a witness testifying that she saw Holly Bobo tied up in a video. Some comments have been edited for space, grammar and punctuation.

Jackson Sun Facebook post: Witness says she saw Holly Bobo tied up in video

Wanda Lee: Why isn't she charged with something like the men that supposedly saw or knew about the video? I don't know how someone could see something like that and not immediately go to the police.

Kristen Cates: How could you see something like that and not report it immediately? She should be charged as well.

Tonya Rena Burton: All of these people pointing fingers after the fact! If you see a video as described, call the police IMMEDIATELY!!! If you see someone being harmed, taken against her will, raped, why would you video it? CALL THE POLICE!!!

Are these people backwoods? Stupid? What was in this for them? Drugs? Did they think this made them look cool? So many questions I have ...

I hope Holly's mother can take all of this. To know her child went through so much before she died.

ChrisLisa Rinks: I feel so terrible for the Bobo family!! Just can't fathom the evil that people can do to others and their families!
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: August 09, 2014, 02:55:52 PM »

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26236745/new-24th-district-da-inherits-bobo-case-meth-problem
New 24th District DA inherits Bobo case, meth problem
August 8, 2014

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
Hansel McAdams' 16-year run as district attorney of Tennessee's 24th District ended at the hands of Matt Stowe, a young Harvard Law School graduate who has lived there for just five years.

Stowe now inherits the Holly Bobo case and a huge meth problem.

Stowe, a highly ranked Harvard Law School graduate who clerked for Sandra Day O'Connor, ran on credentials and integrity.

McAdams was district attorney for 16 years. He was criticized for using confiscated drug cars and planes for personal use in 2011.

Stowe believes that was not why he won. He said the former district attorney was doing a poor job with the meth epidemic and violent crime.

"I realized I belong in a small community," Stowe said. "The same bad apples are getting out and committing the same crimes over and over again."

Stowe has spent summer nearby since his boyhood, and his family has been here for a century. He raises rabbits, is a beekeeper, and is the four-time sunflower champion of Benton County.

It was appealing to voters.

"Once I had the belief that we could live in a safer Tennessee, all I had to do was tell other people that they could live in a safer Tennessee," Stowe said.

Now, Stowe takes over five counties, as well as the Bobo murder case. He said he is ready to review the files immediately.

"I'm going to make sure we bring to justice the people committing crimes in that case," he said.

Video

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: August 09, 2014, 07:21:13 PM »

maybe a fresh pair of eyes will help.

I certainly hope so.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #467 on: August 14, 2014, 11:21:54 AM »

Wow.  Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 18, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »

http://www.wkrn.com/story/26305183/holly-bobo-suspect-mark-pearcy-fails-to-appear

Judge angered after Holly Bobo suspect Mark Pearcy fails to appear in court
Posted: Aug 18, 2014 9:17 AM CDT
Updated: Aug 18, 2014 2:29 PM CDT

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. -
A court hearing for Mark Pearcy, one of two brothers charged in the Holly Bobo case, has been postponed after he failed to show up to court in Decatur County Monday morning.

Pearcy is in federal custody following a grand jury indictment on June 16 charging him with two counts of unlawful transport of firearms.

Pearcy is charged along with Joe Pearcy. The 66-year-old man is charged with selling a firearm to Mark, who is a convicted felon.

Mark Pearcy was not in court Monday morning because state prosecutors said they could not get him from federal custody.

Judge Ricky Wood admonished prosecutors for not notifying the court about the federal charges, saying he does not like handling cases this way.

“As you can see, we have plenty of witnesses and everyone else in the courtroom,” Judge Wood said. “I don't like the way this is being done.”

He continued, “I'll give you a date and I expect that if it is not going to go to hearing that people are notified in advance. You understand me?” Contempt actions in court will come into play.”

The hearing is now set for September 22 at 9 a.m.

Jeff Pearcy, who was in the court audience, once again professed his innocence.

“I didn't see the first TBI agent here and they didn't have [Mark] here,” he said. “It is just a fiasco.”

Bobo's family was also frustrated by Monday's postponement. The family designated Decatur County Sheriff-Elect Keith Byrd as their family spokesman after the court hearing.

“The family feels like this morning was a waste of time and technically it pretty much was,” he said. “It's embarrassing for the state that they did not have things together.”

Byrd is a longtime friend of the Bobo family. The Bobo's make it a point to attend all court hearings involving Holly's Case.

“Personally I think they dropped the ball this morning,” he said. “We are interested in justice.”

He continued, “The wheels of justice are turning slowly right now, but this morning they pretty much came to a stop.”

Byrd takes office on September 1.

He told News 2 he is already working with companies that can help his office locate Bobo's remains.

“My biggest goal is to find Holly,” he said. “I am going to be working very diligently on that.”

Pearcy is next scheduled to appear in a Jackson, Tennessee federal court on September 17.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: August 18, 2014, 05:19:55 PM »

I hope in the interest of justice for Holly, some get their act together.  JMHO

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: August 18, 2014, 06:07:26 PM »

I hope in the interest of justice for Holly, some get their act together.  JMHO

I think the judge will make sure they get their act together.

"He continued, 'I'll give you a date and I expect that if it is not going to go to hearing that people are notified in advance. You understand me?' Contempt actions in court will come into play.'” 
http://www.wkrn.com/story/26305183/holly-bobo-suspect-mark-pearcy-fails-to-appear
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: August 18, 2014, 07:06:36 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/18/mark-pearcy-hearing-reset-pearcy-in-federal-custody/14232939/
Mark Pearcy hearing reset in Bobo case; Pearcy in federal custody
August 18, 2014

Investigators have said Pearcy and his brother, Jeffrey Pearcy, have knowledge of a video that could help investigators solve what happened to Bobo after she went missing from her Decatur County home more than three years ago.

The Pearcy brothers haven't turned over the video, investigators have said.
Jeffrey Pearcy has maintained his innocence and has also said his brother is innocent and that they have no knowledge of any video.

When Mark Pearcy's name was called for the court hearing today, he wasn't there.

Attorneys for the state said Pearcy is in federal custody in Jackson. Pearcy was indicted by a federal grand jury on June 16 on two charges of illegal firearm possession.

"It's the state's responsibility to get him here," Wood told them.

"I was not aware that this was to take place today," the prosecutor replied.

The state was then given about 10 minutes to make some phones calls to see if Pearcy could be transferred to Decatur County for his preliminary hearing.

When attorneys came back, they said Pearcy couldn't be transported to Decatur County today.

Pearcy's court-appointed attorney, Michael Cash, also wasn't in court. Attorney Michael Thorn said he was hired by the Pearcy family to represent Mark.

Wood said he couldn't officially take Cash off of the case until he also appeared in court.

"It's upsetting how this has been handled," Wood said. "My problem is why didn't someone say something before today?"

Wood said he had two options: continue the case and reset it, or dismiss the case all together.

Both attorneys asked that Wood continue the case with a preliminary hearing set for Sept. 22.

"If I grant a continuance, you can't guarantee he'll be here again," Woods said.

State attorneys said they will do everything they can to get Pearcy in court for the September date and that if they can't, proper notification will be made well before the 22nd.

Woods said that he wasn't going to tolerate this issue again.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: September 01, 2014, 04:19:46 PM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/New-Decatur-Co-Sheriff-initiates-new-search-for-Holly-Bobos-body-273416161.html
New Decatur Co. sheriff plans new search for Holly Bobo's body
August 31, 2014, Updated September 1, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- The new Decatur County sheriff said one of his priorities is to find nursing student Holly Bobo's body.

When Keith Byrd officially takes office tomorrow morning, he will begin his plan to bring closure to the Bobo family and West Tennessee.

"I'd like to be responsible for finding her, and that's what we're going to try to do," Byrd said.

He said he is putting together a plan to search for Holly's remains.

"I'm just trying to put together every scenario in my head and get all the people lined up," he said.

Byrd said earlier this year he helped the TBI search different areas in the Bobo case, and he wants to continue searching as sheriff.

He said he has officials from several agencies committed to search land and water when the TBI shares what leads they may have.

"I don't know what they know, but they may have a speck of information that might lead us to a new place to look," Byrd said.

Byrd said he will not ask volunteers to help with the new search for Holly's body.

The two men charged in Holly's death and disappearance are scheduled to be back in court in December.

Zach Adams and Jason Autry were both indicted on charges of first-degree felony murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 07, 2014, 06:53:25 AM »

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/New-Decatur-Co-Sheriff-initiates-new-search-for-Holly-Bobos-body-273416161.html
New Decatur Co. sheriff plans new search for Holly Bobo's body
August 31, 2014, Updated September 1, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- The new Decatur County sheriff said one of his priorities is to find nursing student Holly Bobo's body.

When Keith Byrd officially takes office tomorrow morning, he will begin his plan to bring closure to the Bobo family and West Tennessee.

"I'd like to be responsible for finding her, and that's what we're going to try to do," Byrd said.

He said he is putting together a plan to search for Holly's remains.

"I'm just trying to put together every scenario in my head and get all the people lined up," he said.

Byrd said earlier this year he helped the TBI search different areas in the Bobo case, and he wants to continue searching as sheriff.

He said he has officials from several agencies committed to search land and water when the TBI shares what leads they may have.

"I don't know what they know, but they may have a speck of information that might lead us to a new place to look," Byrd said.

Byrd said he will not ask volunteers to help with the new search for Holly's body.

The two men charged in Holly's death and disappearance are scheduled to be back in court in December.

Zach Adams and Jason Autry were both indicted on charges of first-degree felony murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.

I hope the find her soon.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 07, 2014, 04:43:55 PM »

http://www.literock959.com/human-remains-found-near-former-holly-bobo-search-site/

BREAKING NEWS

Human Remains Found Near Former Holly Bobo Search Site

DECATUR CO., Tenn. – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is on the scene in Decatur County investigating the discovery of human remains.Decatur County is the same county where 20 year-old Holly Bobo disappeared in 2011.NewsChannel 5 has confirmed a hunter found a human skull not far the home of Zach Adams.Adams and 39-year-old Jason Autry are both charged with kidnapping and murder in the case.Holly Bobo was last seen at her family’s home in Darden on the morning of April 13, 2011, when her brother told authorities he saw a man in hunting clothes leading the 20-year-old into the wood around the family home.The TBI strongly stated that they are not linking the discovery to the Bobo case at this time.NewsChannel 5 has a crew on the way and will update the story with more information as it comes in

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 07, 2014, 04:47:25 PM »

http://www.wkrn.com/story/26469654/human-skull-found-near-home-of-suspect-in-death-of-holly-bobo

Human skull found near home of suspect in death of Holly Bobo

Posted: Sep 07, 2014 1:58 PM PST

Holly Bobo disappeared from her home outside Parsons, Tennessee, on the morning of April 13, 2011. Holly Bobo disappeared from her home outside Parsons, Tennessee, on the morning of April 13, 2011.

Zachary Adams Zachary Adams
More on the Web

WBBJ: TBI confirms skull found in Decatur Co. near Adams property

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirmed Sunday that a human skull was found in a wooded area near the home of Zachary Adams, one of the men charged in the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo.

ABC affiliate WBBJ reports the skull was found 15 miles from the property by Adams' family.

Bobo disappeared from her home outside Parsons, Tennessee, on the morning of April 13, 2011.

Authorities cannot, however, yet confirm if the skull belongs to Bobo.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: September 07, 2014, 04:51:02 PM »

Twitter:

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 3m
Parsons friends: if you are in the area send along a photo from the scene. I will RT. #DevelopingNews

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Heather Mathis ‏@WBBJ7Heather 26m
UPDATE: Skull found was 11 miles away from #ZachAdams property searched in February.

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 9m
NO confirmation this is #HollyBobo but it is a very active scene. TBI and Sheriff Dept are looking for any other evidence in the area.
Expand

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 8m
I'm monitoring the #DevelopingNews out of Decatur County where sources say a skull has been found. If you are near the scene, send me pics?

Retweeted by Will Nunley
NewsChannel 5 ‏@NC5 26m
BREAKING: TBI is on-scene in Decatur County where human remains have been found; investigators say it is a skull; we have a crew en route
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 07, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »

BREAKING: TBI confirms skull found in Decatur Co. near Adams property
September 7, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has confirmed they have found a human skull in a wooded area less than 15 miles from property owned by the family of Zach Adams.

The TBI cannot confirm at this time whether this is related to the remains of Holly Bobo.

Earlier this year, authorities searched property belonging to the family of Zach Adams at 235 Adams Lane, about 11 miles from where the skull was found.

<snipped>

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/BREAKING-Search-being-conducted-in-Decatur-County-274270421.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 07, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »

Twitter:

Retweeted by Will Nunley
WBBJ7News ‏@WBBJ7News 17m
TBI: Human skull found in Decatur County. Stay with WBBJ for updates: http://bit.ly/1CGr76s 

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 19m
Reports indicate that hunters found the skull. #Breaking #DecaturCounty

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 22m
Holladay area, Decatur County side, reports WBBJ-TV. Are you nearby? Pass along any photos or reports. #Breaking

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Brittany Nicholson ‏@WBBJ7Brittany 45m

Remains found in Holladay, TN on Decatur county side. In February, TBI searched Benton County side of Holladay in connection with Bobo case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: September 07, 2014, 06:11:00 PM »

Remains found in Decatur County; no known link to Bobo
5:06 p.m. CDT September 7, 2014

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is examining possible human remains found this weekend in Decatur County, the same county where missing nursing student Holly Bobo disappeared in 2011.

TBI spokesman Josh Devine confirmed that remains were discovered in Dectaur County. He did not specify where in the county they were found.

<snipped>

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/07/remains-found-decatur-county-known-link-bobo/15254715/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.