April 18, 2024, 12:22:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Revealed: How U.S. would deal with UK-style riots... by sending in the Army"  (Read 2982 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 11, 2011, 05:53:44 PM »

Experts have revealed that the military would immediately be drafted in - patrolling the streets with police officers and securing important buildings, landmarks and bridges.

The historic plans are accompanied by indicators as to when rioting might be predicted.

The dated list includes: 'High unemployment rates among minority groups' and' increased crime rates among minority groups'.

read more here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025003/LONDON-RIOTS-How-US-deal-UK-riots--send-Army.html

How can there be any savings realized by bringing home the troops when they are deployed to stop riots? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 06:11:08 PM »

Feds Called in to Curb Eastside Crime
August 11, 2011 10:41 AM

EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. (KMOX) - The public housing complexes on the east side of the river might just be the deadliest places in the country, but efforts are underway to secure the area.

“We have many, many children who have been cheated by the public schools system here, who do not have the skills they need to get a job, even if there were any jobs to find,” Huiaskamp says.

“We have so many parents of the children that we work with who have no cash income – their only income is food stamps,” Huiaskamp says.

Durbin says poverty is a longer-term issue, and for now efforts will focus on reducing crime by tracking down and prosecuting criminals.

read more here - http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/08/11/feds-called-in-to-curb-eastside-crime/

Late 60's race riots, updated for 2011.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.