March 29, 2024, 09:20:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Stop coddling the super rich" - Right on!  (Read 2234 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 15, 2011, 05:21:03 PM »

How often have you heard "Only the little people pay taxes..."?

Stop coddling the super rich.  Exactly the problem.

Who are the 'super rich'?

Let me think - all those folks that sold derivatives?  Didn't anyone track or report on how lucrative those mortgages were?  Identify a trend over a decade?  Let me think - if 10% a year failed, did anyone notice?  Or, did they just sell more?  How much did those folks make?  $800 trillion?

How 'bout all those folks that go to the Federal Reserve for a quick buck?  All those folks that see the Fed as a lender of last resort? 

Anyone know their name?  Any chance they're paying taxes on the profits generated from the TRILLIONS the Fed prints?  Or do they salt it away tax free in foreign investments, leaving everyday Americans stuck with the inflation, debt, and economic death spiral?

I think the problem...is that the 'super rich' fly under the radar, helping themselves from the pockets and future of America.  Take, take, take...pay no taxes...only the 'little' people pay taxes.

The Super Rich?  They remain anonymous takers from the stimulus, Federal Reserve, and other pork flowing from an out of control Washington.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »

What do those in Washington do?  They seem to stay up late, thinking up ways to take the money of little people and working Americans.

Need more money?  Double and trip the price of gas through government taxing, spending, and regulation.

Need more money?  Bankrupt utility companies and their rate payers.

Need more money?  Quadruple the cost of health care (premiums, services, care).

Need more money?  Tax the little people.

Need more money?  Take valuable farmland out of production raising the cost of food.  Higher sales tax revenue.

Need more money?  Devalue the money - turn the US into a Banana Republic which issues Monopoly money.  No matter how fast working and retired people run on the hamster wheel, they'll never get anywhere!  Cause massive global inflation.  Increase global starvation and do nothing but raise taxes to spread the wealth around.

Need more money?  Deplete the military with baseless military actions.  Invoke the mystical 'responsibility to act' which is subject to bias, prejudice, and racism.  Hand out the contracts to special interests.  Pay the 'super rich' early on, so they can salt it away while it still has value.  Later, take the side of the little people and print even more - worthless paper.

Need more money and votes?  Create politically identified classes that benefit at the expense of others.  Taking from folks that haven't been convicted of crimes and give it to folks that aren't victims.

Need more money to payoff your vote machine?  Take it from working families and give it to your special interests!

Need more money?   Why don't they just stop giving it away?  Stop printing money and giving it away to special interests? 

Why don't they claw back all those bank and derivative stashes, before it becomes worthless? 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 06:57:33 PM »

Why aren't we renegotiating 'our' national debt, like community organizations are renegotiating mortgages for folks on Main Street?

If we can't afford the 'juice' on our national debt, why do they keep borrowing more?

I think the 'super' rich are the ones that live off our debt.  Why aren't we taxing them?  Taxing all the juice?

'Free Trade Agreements' only seem to benefit the uber wealthy/rich corporations, foreign business, and special interests.  Why isn't there a 35% tariff or tax on all imports?

For some reason, Obamacrats want a VAT - great, tax American business, American workers, and give foreigners and big global corporations a free ride...

I think the super rich are the ones that benefit from the juice loans, stimulus, and 'Free' trade agreements.

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.