April 27, 2024, 11:29:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America's Broken Glass  (Read 1882 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: August 19, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »

Is the glass half empty or half full?  Does it really matter?  Isn't it really the same thing? 

What happens when the glass is broken and doesn't hold anything?   I think the glass has been cracking for decades, and Washington has just used a little masking tape.  Not good quality Duck tape, just a little cheap masking tape.  Today, the masking tape is rotted, dry rotted, and just decayed away.  Glass emptied.  No longer holds water.  Broken glass everywhere - in small towns, big cities, and destroying families...

What does Washington do?  Double down on destroying the dream.  Bails out 'our' banking system.  Everyone reaping the profits of all those 'investments'? 

Families on welfare for generations.  An administration hell bent on redefining 'middle class' to include those receiving ever increasing entitlements.  What's wrong with work?   Upward mobility?

Washington continues to encourage illegal immigration.  Illegal aliens living the American dream, buying houses...meanwhile, more American seem to be on the welfare rolls, taking unending unemployment...the unemployed refusing job offers because it's just a few dollars more than the check they get from the government? 

Why isn't Washington encouraging those on welfare to live the dream?  Is the dream so hard?

How many unemployed and underemployed apply for the jobs illegal aliens leave behind? Why won't anyone employ the over-educated?

The glass is broken.  Washington continues to destroy the eating utensils of a nation.  Throws money and the good stuff at folks that cracked the glass...

Wealthy liberals continue their chant to 'tax' the wealthy.  Tax working people.  Create an economic glass ceiling the 'little' people cannot break through.  No admission to Obama's country club for you!

Does it matter if the glass is half empty or half full?  Why ask the question?  The glass is broken and doesn't hold anything.

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.