April 24, 2024, 11:46:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412947 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2011, 08:04:13 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/casey-anthony-broke-sober-and-unemployed-say-probation-officers/
Casey Anthony Broke, Sober and Unemployed Say Probation Officers
September 2, 2011

By Christina Ng
Sep 2, 2011 5:52pm
Casey Anthony Broke, Sober and Unemployed Say Probation Officers
  Email 5 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

Casey Anthony is unemployed, has not consumed alcohol or drugs and has not made any money over the past month, according to the Florida Department of Corrections where Anthony reported for probation at 6 p.m. on Thursday night.

“She was cooperative and answered all the questions of her probation officer,” according to a media advisory.

Anthony, the 25-year-old acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee, also reported that she had not attended any classes, used or purchased illegal drugs or had any contact with law enforcement over the past 30 days. Anthony’s attorney did not wish to comment on Anthony’s probation visit.

Despite Anthony’s declaration that she does not have a job and has not made any money, there is speculation that Anthony will be able to cash in on her notoriety with a book or television appearances. So far, however, she has remained in hiding since her release from jail.

It also comes as Judge Belvin Perry presided over a hearing today on whether Anthony should have to reimburse local and state authorities for money spent on Caylee’s search, according to ABC News’ affiliate WFTV in Orlando. Anthony admitted to and was convicted on four counts of lying to authorities. One of her admitted lies was that Caylee had been snatched by a babysitter, triggering a massive investigation and search.

Anthony could be facing bills that add up to more than $500,000. Agencies including the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the State Attorney’s office have all been called to testify regarding how much money they spent in the search for Caylee, according to WFTV.

Prosecutors want Anthony to pay up for every day from July 15, 2008 when Caylee was reported missing to Sept. 19, 2008 when her remains were identified.

Today’s hearing is one of several lawsuits Anthony can anticipate.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2011, 08:36:21 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/02/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE78177E20110902
Florida seeks to recoup $517,000 from Casey Anthony
Fri Sep 2, 2011 7:48pm EDT

(Reuters) - A lawyer for Casey Anthony, the young mother acquitted of killing her toddler, accused prosecutors on Friday of being "sour grapes" for seeking to require her to pay back $517,000 spent investigating the child's disappearance.

"I think it is time (prosecutors) accept the fact that they lost this case," defense attorney Cheney Mason argued at a court hearing, adding that in his view the reimbursement request had "nothing to do with justice."

"It has to do with outrage. It has to do with sour grapes," he said.

But prosecutors said the state never would have incurred the expense of a three-year investigation and seven-week nationally televised trial in Orlando this summer if Anthony had only told the truth.
A jury found Anthony guilty of misdemeanor charges of lying to detectives during the investigation, and the state wants to recoup the costs of investigating the false kidnapping claim.

Judge Belvin Perry said he expected to rule by September 22.

More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2011, 09:03:13 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/
FBI investigating Cindy Anthony for lying and providing wrong-ful evidence to FBI agent Nick Savage
Sept.2,2011

Just logged in to express my delight that there is something coming for Cindy!
It may be just more teflon-anthony stuff, but at least she might just worry a tiny bit.

I would Love Love Love to see this happen to Cindy!

For their appearance on the Dr Phil show on September 12, 2011 they have received a donation in the amount of $500.000 dollars and a brand new jeep for their appearance

So this is where the new jeep came from.................

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2011, 09:08:16 PM »

FBI Investigators state:concerning current allegations against Cindy Anthony: “An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime.”
Edit to add link. http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/   If you are going to quote from an article, please provide the link back, even if it's a partial quote.  A couple of posters asked about the link farther down the page... It saves everyone time and effort AND a link should be provided due to copyright issues.  Thanks!  MB
This may be better than we had hoped................I have been spending some time investigating some things about the court, JP and the jurors.. It may get very interesting before this is over and IT IS NOT OVER.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:05:30 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2011, 09:17:02 PM »

I am sick to my stomach....a jeep?   a jeep?   Who negotiated that deal?   What heart, what soul is in the A family and that of Phil McGraw?

A month ago, my cousin lost her seventeen year old son to murder...she is not functioning.   She would hurt someone who offered to compensate her for an interview, for her quest for justice.   Are the A's really human beings?   You negotiate for a car?

There may be a large vewing for the show, but I hope that afterwards, "Dr. Phil" has such a backlash of disgusted viewers that he show is canceled.  I do not watch him, but I doubt that hurts him one bit....

This hurts so much, I just cannot get past negotiating for a car.  I know, it pales in comparison to everything else the family has done, but...

I think I may have to forget this family exist...they cannot be real.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2011, 09:56:39 PM »

FBI Investigators state:concerning current allegations against Cindy Anthony: “An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime.”
Edit to add link MB http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/
This may be better than we had hoped................I have been spending some time investigating some things about the court, JP and the jurors.. It may get very interesting before this is over and IT IS NOT OVER.

Oh Turbo I am lovin you so much right now. Where did you find that above comment about the jurors, etc.?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:03:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2011, 10:02:24 PM »

Edit to add link MB http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/

Oh Turbo I am lovin you so much right now. Where did you find that above comment about the jurors, etc.?

NM sweet one, I found the link.  Thanks anyway. an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:03:00 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2011, 10:33:46 PM »

Would you please share the link?  TIA

« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:02:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2011, 10:38:19 PM »

Would you please share the link?  TIA

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/
FBI investigating Cindy Anthony for lying and providing wrong-ful evidence to FBI agent Nick Savage
September 2, 2011
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:02:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: September 02, 2011, 10:41:10 PM »

Muffybee - TY

Would someone please correct me if I'm wrong but this link is to someone's blog - not new media.

How are we to know if the FBI is really looking at Cindy?

I want this to be true, but don't see this as real "news" reporting....what am I missing, please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: September 02, 2011, 11:59:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29065082/detail.html

Casey met with her probation officer last night and says she has not found a job, has taken no classes, and has not gotten into any trouble.

From me:
In other words, Casey does nothing but sit on her a** all day and doesn't do s***!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: September 03, 2011, 12:36:48 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29065082/detail.html

Casey met with her probation officer last night and says she has not found a job, has taken no classes, and has not gotten into any trouble.

From me:
In other words, Casey does nothing but sit on her a** all day and doesn't do s***!

Wow thats something new for her. Hows that bella vita working out for u skank?i would like for her life to continue just that way. She can sit around & know that the only friends she has now are charging her by the hour. As long as ahe never gets a dime, or any money she gets is taken by the state of fl, tim miller, zenaida, etc., I can live with her living her pathetic existense all alone.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2011, 02:11:43 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
DOC says #caseyanthony was "cooperative." She has not: drank alcohol, used or bought drugs, gotten a job, gone to school or earned any $.
14 minutes ago

Sounds like a co-operative 12 year old.  Just sayin...

I could be dreaming, but when snotrag and bozo drove away was there beer in the vehicle?

Casey Anthony
FIRST TASTE OF FREEDOM...
BEER!!!

Casey Anthony hit the bottle minutes after being released from jail ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has seen video of Casey getting off a private jet in Florida, hours after she ended her stint behind bars. The video shows Casey holding a half-empty Corona beer bottle.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/27/casey-anthony-freedom-plane-flight-corona-beer-lawyer-todd-macaluso-released-jail-caylee-florida/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 03, 2011, 05:52:48 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29070279/detail.html
Attorneys For Jackson Doctor File Emergency Appeal
LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent
Posted: 4:24 am EDT September 3, 2011Updated: 4:26 am EDT September 3, 2011

News organizations have planned sets overlooking the courthouse as if they were preparing for the Rose Bowl," the attorneys said in the petition.

A spokeswoman for the district attorney's office said they would have no comment on the petition.

Four pages of the appeal were devoted to the recently concluded Casey Anthony trial in Florida and the CNN commentary of Nancy Grace, who attorneys said campaigned for Anthony's conviction. Defense attorneys predicted similarly opinionated commentary on the Murray trial.

"There is sincere danger that a well-meaning juror will be more impressed with an 'expert' on television than one presented by the parties at trial," the petition said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: September 03, 2011, 05:57:39 AM »

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/09/01/7561258-whats-in-a-name-for-casey-anthony
What's in a name for Casey Anthony? 1 day ago

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-sour-grapes-or-wild-goose-chase-you-decide.html
Casey Anthony: Sour grapes or wild goose chase? You decide
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 2 2011 5:48 PM
Discuss This: Comments(123) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Talking to reporters, Mason said Anthony is penniless, and he blasted the state.

“All I know is it appears like what’s well known as sour grapes,” Mason said. “They lost, and now they want to charge a half million to Casey for losing. I’d like them to pay for her 24-hours-a-day lockup for three years.”

Anthony was acquitted in July of murder in the death of her daughter, but she was convicted of four counts of lying to law enforcement.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 03, 2011, 06:00:05 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/305166/Will-Casey-Anthony-have-to-pay-thousands-in-Caylee-search-costs
i-Poll

Should Casey Anthony have to pay for the search for her daughter?
Yes (86%)
No (14%)

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2011, 06:30:29 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/02/ijvm.01.html
Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell 09/02/2011

(Mark NeJame was on last night discussing the costs hearing.)

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 03, 2011, 09:57:56 AM »

This is interesting !
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:01:29 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »

Hello, Monkeys

For Casey's parole officer to say she answered all the questions doesn't mean anything.  Casey always answers all questions. She just doesn't answer them truthfully, though.  I just don't understand how this little twit has hoodwinked so many people.
She must have gotten paid for those ridiculous pictures of her in Ohio. Wonder what happened to that money?  She and her advisors have just found a way to hide it, IMO. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »

After reading about the FBI not going after Casey to recover money spent on their part of looking for Caylee and a possibility of the FBI looking into Cindy's lying etc. I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of things to come.

Could it be the reason the FBI isnt suing Casey is that they are planning on retrying her in Federal Courts?

I have a feeling we are starting to see Karma at work in Orange County Florida .

i have a feeling JP will issue her to pay some money back how much I have no clue, and reason I say this is due to him being re-elected, and he already knows people dont think to kindly of him for letting Bozo and Team get away with so much crap in court.

I have a feeling things are just starting up I am betting the woman who ran off and quit her job will eventually talk and then we will find out that she and the other jurors were brided or threatened in some way.
JMOO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.