March 28, 2024, 05:10:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 411001 times)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: September 03, 2011, 01:45:22 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/
FBI investigating Cindy Anthony for lying and providing wrong-ful evidence to FBI agent Nick Savage
Sept.2,2011

Just logged in to express my delight that there is something coming for Cindy!
It may be just more teflon-anthony stuff, but at least she might just worry a tiny bit.

I would Love Love Love to see this happen to Cindy!

For their appearance on the Dr Phil show on September 12, 2011 they have received a donation in the amount of $500.000 dollars and a brand new jeep for their appearance

So this is where the new jeep came from.................

When you work for a company and they provide a company car for your business AND family use, this is considered a perk and as such, INCOME. You are then taxed on your use of that car.

If it is shown to be true that the A's were indeed employed by the tv show and were PAID with a new car, the taxes will have to be paid by SOMEONE.

2011 Jeeps start at about 22,000 for a Jeep Compass and go up to $46,000+ for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Purchasing insurance on an expensive car can also be quite expensive.

I can only hope the IRS is closely monitoring the Anthony's various incomes, gifts, donations, etc. They are quickly adding up quite a nest egg. Who can believe rearing a monster would have such a big pay off?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2011, 01:54:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29065082/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

Casey met with her probation officer last night and says she has not found a job, has taken no classes, and has not gotten into any trouble.

From me:
In other words, Casey does nothing but sit on her a** all day and doesn't do s***!

And these words she is spewing to her probation officer are coming out of the mouth of a convicted criminal of lying?  Now that's kinda funny isn't it?
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 03, 2011, 01:59:38 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
DOC says #caseyanthony was "cooperative." She has not: drank alcohol, used or bought drugs, gotten a job, gone to school or earned any $.
14 minutes ago

Sounds like a co-operative 12 year old.  Just sayin...

I could be dreaming, but when snotrag and bozo drove away was there beer in the vehicle?

Casey Anthony
FIRST TASTE OF FREEDOM...
BEER!!!

Casey Anthony hit the bottle minutes after being released from jail ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has seen video of Casey getting off a private jet in Florida, hours after she ended her stint behind bars. The video shows Casey holding a half-empty Corona beer bottle.

::snipping2::

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/27/casey-anthony-freedom-plane-flight-corona-beer-lawyer-todd-macaluso-released-jail-caylee-florida/

When I was a juvenile probation officer I tried to reduce the risk of recidivism by requiring my cases to stay away from bad influences. Essentially, if they were seen/caught socializing with drinkers or drugees, bam! If bozo is a bad influence, providing KC access to alcohol and others who do the same, or if Bozo consumes alcohol in her presence, and his "friends,"  are they not contributing to the possible down fall of his client? In other words, can it be assumed BOZO IS AN UNFIT PERSON TO CARE FOR/SUPERVISE KC?

KC and Bozo are both losers and they feed each other. Got to get her away from him. Hate to see her break her parole probation. cough, cough.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 03, 2011, 02:12:29 PM »

Howdy Yoder, question for you...if Jeep gave the Dr. P show an auto in lieu of an advert fee and then they regifted the auto to the Anthony's would that still be taxable?  I'm just sure all the slime involved made sure no money passed to the scumbag Ant's.  Was probably the ol' "get out of paying taxes by calling it a gift" ripoff.  Maybe Dr. P show gifted it to the fraudation.  You know, Dr. P has had several segments in the past about Casey and Caylee (i watch daily) and pretty much has always given the impression he believed Casey murdered he own daughter!  How will he be able to sit there and listen to these twits?  I've always liked him and he's sorta been a tell it like it is person so why would he kizz their azzez now knowing that 99% of America thinks their dtr is guilty?  When this is all over he might have wished he never went there to begin with, the backlash could be real bad for him!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2011, 03:43:39 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/
FBI investigating Cindy Anthony for lying and providing wrong-ful evidence to FBI agent Nick Savage
Sept.2,2011

It may be just more teflon-anthony stuff, but at least she might just worry a tiny bit.

For their appearance on the Dr Phil show on September 12, 2011 they have received a donation in the amount of $500.000 dollars and a brand new jeep for their appearance

When you work for a company and they provide a company car for your business AND family use, this is considered a perk and as such, INCOME. You are then taxed on your use of that car.

If it is shown to be true that the A's were indeed employed by the tv show and were PAID with a new car, the taxes will have to be paid by SOMEONE.

2011 Jeeps start at about 22,000 for a Jeep Compass and go up to $46,000+ for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Purchasing insurance on an expensive car can also be quite expensive.

I can only hope the IRS is closely monitoring the Anthony's various incomes, gifts, donations, etc. They are quickly adding up quite a nest egg. Who can believe rearing a monster would have such a big pay off?
I absolutely agree!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 03, 2011, 04:01:06 PM »

Sept.2,2011

I absolutely agree!

The Jeep was probably put in the name of the scam foundation and as such they wouldn't have to pay tax on it.  And since they are the officers, they can ride around in their shiney new Jeep.  The "Foundation" would also pay for the insurance on it. The $500,000 they received for the "Foundation," was an obvious scheme to avoid income tax and they will take it out as income over a period of time.  They will have to pay tax on it as they get it as income, but in the meantime, it can be invested and earn money for them. If the Jeep were given to them and the title is in their name, they would have to pay tax on the fair market value. 

The whole thing was just a way for them to get an income making foundation set up so they can draw 80% of it's assets as income which they did with the last foundation.  Except this time they can't take it all at once or they will be paying tax on the $500,000.  Taken over time in smaller amounts lowers their tax bracket. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 03, 2011, 05:55:58 PM »

FBI Investigators state:concerning current allegations against Cindy Anthony: “An attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime.”
Edit to add link MB http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/
This may be better than we had hoped................I have been spending some time investigating some things about the court, JP and the jurors.. It may get very interesting before this is over and IT IS NOT OVER.

Oh Turbo I am lovin you so much right now. Where did you find that above comment about the jurors, etc.?

I am so sorry about not inserting the link for that. I really thought I did until I saw where MB had to put it in for me. I wanted everyone to be able to read the entire article and I don't know how I left it off.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 03, 2011, 05:59:23 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason says they would support an extension so Judge Perry can finish his work. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
29 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry says he will start researching as much as he can in the evenings but he has a trial period coming up. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry asks when does the court lose jurisdiction? LDB says Sept 22nd. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

I guess that JP will throw this one too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2011, 06:18:43 PM »

Sept.2,2011

I work nights and have a TV on while I work and many nights, Dr PHil comes on while I am flicking through the channels to put something on to make it not so quiet in here and I change channels so fast.  I will not put Dr Phil on my TV ever again or TMZ or watch anything that has to do with the slore, her family, or her lying sluggy dumbfense team, her jurors, or even her judge.  The only thing I would watch is her dying on TV or being hauled back to jail by the Federal Govt. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 03, 2011, 06:24:10 PM »

Mason says they would support an extension so Judge Perry can finish his work. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
29 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry says he will start researching as much as he can in the evenings but he has a trial period coming up. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry asks when does the court lose jurisdiction? LDB says Sept 22nd. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

I guess that JP will throw this one too.

Sure he will.  The Ol' Boys Club reigns supreme in FL.  I believe it's an understanding  between Mason and Perry --you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.  I don't know anything about Mason's morals, but we do know that Perry is not averse to a little hanky-panky under the sheets. I also note that those threats to deal with Baez after the trial were simply that--threats.  I thought Ito was bad--and he was.  But Perry is just as bad with his rulings---maybe worse, because he cautioned about Baez's behaviour, threatened, did nothing. In fact, he coached Baez all the way through the trial.  Taught him law on the run, as it were.  It was like, "You do that again boy, and I'm gonna gitcha."  Just a passing comment.  "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
A cowardly lion.

I'm disgusted with Perry and I hope he is not relected next year.  I hope he has a worthy opponent.  But then, again, the Ol' Boys Club probably won't let anyone run against him.  Pity.

I won't even mention his jury selection process--Words fail me.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2011, 06:40:34 PM »

Just got home from Disney.  The whole way from the airport to our resort & everyday that we took the monorail & passed "wet" lands I swear my heart broke.  Seeing that type of area on tv & seeing it in person is two totally different things.  We weren't close to where that precious angel was dumped and I still had a heavy heart.  My GOD how can anyone carry a body let alone your child's body into a wet damp soggy desolate dreary looking type place.  On a side note the photo lady rode the monorail with us and we struck up a conversation.  The slore came up (she said the only day of work she has ever missed was playing hooky & attending the trial)  She said Disney knew about the "juror" coming & was worried about an employee strike/sit down (whatever that is) & kept the whole thing hush hush until she & her family was gone.

Man when you say the most hated woman in the world.............she really is!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2011, 10:21:49 PM »

Hello, Monkeys

For Casey's parole officer to say she answered all the questions doesn't mean anything.  Casey always answers all questions. She just doesn't answer them truthfully, though.  I just don't understand how this little twit has hoodwinked so many people.She must have gotten paid for those ridiculous pictures of her in Ohio. Wonder what happened to that money?  She and her advisors have just found a way to hide it, IMO. 

BBM

I am right there with you Babybear..how does a self confessed liar keep getting away with the lying?  Simple answer..today's society pays for the perverse to be printed and published...and that money and fame seem to add up to alot of shrugging shoulders by the court.
I really hope the State of Florida finds Casey guilty in this case for the State to recoup the expenses of searching for a dead child..Caylee Marie Anthony..instead of saying " Oh well"..which they said at the trial  for her death...this is beyond bizarre and it needs to stop. 

The more bizarre it gets the more the press buys into it and more money is made..A desath of anyone should not give people ..press, family, associates the right to profit.  Nothing is scared anymore in this country or anywhere..the press hones in on births, marriges and deaths..all normally fairly private affairs..yet today for the right price..all are very public and well paid for to the highest bidder.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 03, 2011, 10:33:30 PM »

typo on last post..should be death..no one allowed to profit off anyone's death.

Silly statement though..tight..lots of profit going on by anyone's death that makes the news..and if yo can lie the way the A's have to make a death look like a kidnapping..go through trial..and still come out scott free..but still have the press bpaying for your pics and words..Then Something Is Very Wrong In Our Society fFolks..not just the courts ..our society.

I am beyond livid about this...I want to know why death pays so well for the lying murdereress and her lying family...and what the heck does this tell future murderedrs..make sure you get lots of publicity?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2011, 12:42:03 AM »

Howdy Yoder, question for you...if Jeep gave the Dr. P show an auto in lieu of an advert fee and then they regifted the auto to the Anthony's would that still be taxable?  I'm just sure all the slime involved made sure no money passed to the scumbag Ant's.  Was probably the ol' "get out of paying taxes by calling it a gift" ripoff.  Maybe Dr. P show gifted it to the fraudation.  You know, Dr. P has had several segments in the past about Casey and Caylee (i watch daily) and pretty much has always given the impression he believed Casey murdered he own daughter!  How will he be able to sit there and listen to these twits?  I've always liked him and he's sorta been a tell it like it is person so why would he kizz their azzez now knowing that 99% of America thinks their dtr is guilty?  When this is all over he might have wished he never went there to begin with, the backlash could be real bad for him!

Federal income tax laws do not vary, but state by state they do. There are, however, so many loopholes it is amazing. There are things like pre-tax and there are ways a company can pay the tax for you, sorta of.

We are talking about an expert legal community who has spent thousands of hours doing nothing constructive, just searching for every way possible to make money without paying taxes and learning new ways to hide money. I do know the IRS watches previous problem children like Bozo. He's either rolling in the dough or "appears" to be as mumbles puts it "penniless."

They usually are caught and in Bozo's case, over and over again. He's the kind mama always said to stay away from. KC and Bozo "clicked" the first time they met. They are of the same mind set. They are really bad for each other. Bozo's "crowd" is older than KC's was, but that is all, just older. Her crowd seemed to have ambition, hard work, etc., while the crowd in which she finds herself now are sleazy beyond belief and there is no way she could ever overcome their evil influence. I imagine they all carry guns and have hair trigger tempers...think the world owes them big time.

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: September 04, 2011, 10:34:11 AM »

I would just like to add my experience on parole, probation violation.  I worked with  juveniles but as a result of spending much time at court interacted with adult officers.  Of course our topic of conversation was often the frustration with the system.    I also tried to have a relative get services while on probation.

In my area it is well known that clients are not to be violated unless it is a last resort.    Test positive for crack?   Just tell the client to stop it and to attend treatement.   However, client lost driver's license and does not live on the bus line, OR has to work the hours of treatment.   Do you violate for not working or no treatment?   

I have literally screamed at an officer asking why she would take the word of a crack addict who had just tested positive that it was a one time use....but in all fairness, she did not beleive him, she just had to follow directives.

Resources are limited and just like everything else, many are there only due to court orders.   Jails are overcrowded, etc.

I can tell you from first hand experience, a client walks in to meet with the probation officer, tells them he works,  maybe show a signed AA slip or two, and go on their way.   Often these meetings are literally in the hall.   

AA slips can be signed even though the person spent the majority of the meeting outside smoking.

In short,   there are orders not to violate...the prisons are full,   and only the most violent offenders need to be there.   We are told we cannot foreseee the future and to just let things run their course.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: September 04, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »

Hello, Monkeys

For Casey's parole officer to say she answered all the questions doesn't mean anything.  Casey always answers all questions. She just doesn't answer them truthfully, though.  I just don't understand how this little twit has hoodwinked so many people.She must have gotten paid for those ridiculous pictures of her in Ohio. Wonder what happened to that money?  She and her advisors have just found a way to hide it, IMO. 

BBM

I am right there with you Babybear..how does a self confessed liar keep getting away with the lying?  Simple answer..today's society pays for the perverse to be printed and published...and that money and fame seem to add up to alot of shrugging shoulders by the court.
I really hope the State of Florida finds Casey guilty in this case for the State to recoup the expenses of searching for a dead child..Caylee Marie Anthony..instead of saying " Oh well"..which they said at the trial  for her death...this is beyond bizarre and it needs to stop. 

The more bizarre it gets the more the press buys into it and more money is made..A desath of anyone should not give people ..press, family, associates the right to profit.  Nothing is scared anymore in this country or anywhere..the press hones in on births, marriges and deaths..all normally fairly private affairs..yet today for the right price..all are very public and well paid for to the highest bidder.

Good morning Monkeys--and good morning Gypsy.

Yes, you are right.  The nature of our society has changed so much in the past few years, that nothing is private, if one can make a buck or two on it, such as George and Cindy Anthony and their entourage are doing.  Personally, I hope it is that quack (Without a license to practice) Phil McGraw's show's downfall and he will soon be unemployed. I am not 100% sure, but I believe Oprah Windfrey's Harpo Productions owns and syndicates his show. Odd that she rejected the Anthonys a couple of years ago, but is allowing McGraw to glorify them as "Grieving grandparents," on his show.  Of course, OWN channel is in trouble and going down the drain, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Since there is no state income tax in Florida, the only tax consequences for the Anthonys would be federal and I am sure they have some shrewd tax attorneys to figure it out for them.  I think I'll set up a charitable foundation for my dog, Charlie.  I'll have my income channeled to Charlie's foundation and then, as president of course, since Charlie doesn't sign checks, (not that Iknow of, anyway,) I can take a salary.  These tax-free organizations need to be reined in and scams like the Anthonys are pulling, with McGraw's complicity, need to be stopped.  What in the world could they do to insure grandparents' rights? Such rights would have to legislated by various bodies, and I don't think the Anthonys' influence would necessarily be welcomed or even considereed.  They are pariahs in decent society. I wonder how long it took them to come up with this new cause.  Maybe they could take their tax-free bass boat and pull a trailer in the water at flotillas, etc. When Casey murdered Caylee, the Anthonys hit the jackpot.  I wonder if they wish she had done it sooner, so they could have benefited earlier. 

But that's one of the bad things about the internet.  Anyone can say they are anyone they wish to be, i.e. grieving grandparents, or anything else for that matter, and there are gullible people who will buy it. Maybe I've lived long enough to be too skeptical, but I believe very little that I hear, and almost nothing I read on the internet.  The Anthonys and their evil bad seed are not celebrities and I wish they would stop being treated as such.  There are people who have accomplished much for humanity without killing a single person, and they are the ones I admire -- not baby-killers and parents of baby-killers.  And not charletans who seek to establish unearned reputations on TV or the internet.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 04, 2011, 03:03:26 PM »

Babybear, I hope you don't mind me saying this....there was a time when I thought you were just so cynical and jaded....sorry.  I never, ever imagined this case would turn out the way it has.  It is so painful that it is hard to get over.  Then I look at all the other cases lately.  I would never imagine that the West Memphis three could turn out like it has.  I know others have said it better than I (ISpy had a great post), but to me these cases have become the symbol of our decaying society.  Our system only worked as long as there was natural order.  Good and evil clearly defined and people who had enough conscience to know the difference.  I am losing hope that our society is recoverable.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 04, 2011, 05:40:43 PM »

The Anthonies made false statements about Caylee being kidnapped.
Under Title 18 USC these are chargeable crimes and carry a sentence up to life in prison, especially when it involves a death.

I personally believe all the Anthonies conspired, aided and abetted, and made themselves culpable in the coverup of the death of Caylee Anthony.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #278 on: September 04, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »

I would just like to add my experience on parole, probation violation.  I worked with  juveniles but as a result of spending much time at court interacted with adult officers.  Of course our topic of conversation was often the frustration with the system.    I also tried to have a relative get services while on probation.

In my area it is well known that clients are not to be violated unless it is a last resort.    Test positive for crack?   Just tell the client to stop it and to attend treatement.   However, client lost driver's license and does not live on the bus line, OR has to work the hours of treatment.   Do you violate for not working or no treatment?   

I have literally screamed at an officer asking why she would take the word of a crack addict who had just tested positive that it was a one time use....but in all fairness, she did not beleive him, she just had to follow directives.

Resources are limited and just like everything else, many are there only due to court orders.   Jails are overcrowded, etc.

I can tell you from first hand experience, a client walks in to meet with the probation officer, tells them he works,  maybe show a signed AA slip or two, and go on their way.   Often these meetings are literally in the hall.   

AA slips can be signed even though the person spent the majority of the meeting outside smoking.

In short,   there are orders not to violate...the prisons are full,   and only the most violent offenders need to be there.   We are told we cannot foreseee the future and to just let things run their course.

I agree with you 100% - when my step monster was on probation for CSC and he got charged and plead guilty to attempt CSC and assault with intent (while in "treatment"), he was told, oh well, you can go off probation now - you are obviously doing well (I kid you not!) and on the other two new charges he got NOTHING. So he is out on the street with no supervision and just biding time until he can do something else.

As for the AA meetings, when I chair mine I tell people, if you are not there and paying attention for 90% of the meeting, don't expect me to sign your form. Had many people pizzed at me but I do not care. If you take the "easy" way out and have to attend meetings at least pretend you are really paying attention.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2011, 07:52:28 AM »

The Anthonies made false statements about Caylee being kidnapped.
Under Title 18 USC these are chargeable crimes and carry a sentence up to life in prison, especially when it involves a death.

I personally believe all the Anthonies conspired, aided and abetted, and made themselves culpable in the coverup of the death of Caylee Anthony.

I still don't understand HOW all of them got away with this.
Remember ca washing cloths from the trunk and cleaning it?
Ca know's the smell of death....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.