April 23, 2024, 01:54:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412903 times)
rumpled buddha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2011, 07:55:57 AM »

I'm confused...did Dr. Phil pay the Anthony's (disguised as a donation)  $500.00 or $500,000.00 -I've seen it posted both ways. I know he also donated a Jeep. What a total disgrace...I truly hope it is only $500.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 05, 2011, 08:06:35 AM »

I'm confused...did Dr. Phil pay the Anthony's (disguised as a donation)  $500.00 or $500,000.00 -I've seen it posted both ways. I know he also donated a Jeep. What a total disgrace...I truly hope it is only $500.

1/2  million...$ 500,000.00

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 05, 2011, 11:00:19 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-sweater-no-longer-on-ebay.html
Casey Anthony sweater: No longer on eBay
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 5 2011 9:02 AM
Discuss This: Comments(Cool | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2011, 01:10:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29065082/detail.html
Casey Attorneys Spar Over Taxpayer Money At Hearing
Posted: 5:22 pm EDT September 2, 2011Updated: 10:37 am EDT September 5, 2011

The hearing Friday over how much Casey Anthony might owe taxpayers was like a verbal boxing match as both sides battled over dollars and Casey's lies.

The defense used words like "sour grapes" and even fraud, accusing the state of overcharging Casey, even though she was acquitted.

Prosecutors said none of this would have happened but for Casey's lies.
 ::snipping2::
VIDEO REPORT: Judge To Determine If Casey Will Pay http://www.wftv.com/video/29065584/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 05, 2011, 01:54:23 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-sweater-no-longer-on-ebay.html
Casey Anthony sweater: No longer on eBay
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 5 2011 9:02 AM
Discuss This: Comments(Cool | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The thought of having anything of momster's near me is enough to make me sick.
 pukel puker

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2011, 01:58:23 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/
FBI investigating Cindy Anthony for lying and providing wrong-ful evidence to FBI agent Nick Savage
Sept.2,2011

Just logged in to express my delight that there is something coming for Cindy!
It may be just more teflon-anthony stuff, but at least she might just worry a tiny bit.

I would Love Love Love to see this happen to Cindy!

For their appearance on the Dr Phil show on September 12, 2011 they have received a donation in the amount of $500.000 dollars and a brand new jeep for their appearance

So this is where the new jeep came from.................

I work nights and have a TV on while I work and many nights, Dr PHil comes on while I am flicking through the channels to put something on to make it not so quiet in here and I change channels so fast.  I will not put Dr Phil on my TV ever again or TMZ or watch anything that has to do with the slore, her family, or her lying sluggy dumbfense team, her jurors, or even her judge.  The only thing I would watch is her dying on TV or being hauled back to jail by the Federal Govt. 

I feel exactly the same, I will NEVER watch dr phil again and the only time I was to see Casey is in cuffs or a casket.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2011, 05:37:59 PM »

Is't Dr. Phil on the OWN network?   Last night I was flipping channels and saw Oprah on her Master Class series.

She was discussing one of her "aha" moments in which she realized she was not providing information when she did confrontational shows, she was only giving people air time to air their evil beliefs ( skin heads, etc ).   She said she then took her program in another directions.   Well, it seems to me, Dr. Phil is only exploiting the death of Caylee and Oprah would have no part of it.   Oh well, maybe I just expect too much from people.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2011, 06:03:46 PM »

I used to love OPrah when she was one of us.  Now, she is so hoity poity rich and better than us mere slugs, that I cannot watch her any more.  She tends to show only what she believes in, and takes sides by the witnesses she has on her show.  An example was when she had Obama on before the election.  Hey I don't care if she really liked him and wanted him to be president, but what about all the people who liked the other side. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 05, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »

DNA statusBy Donna MacLeanHi everyone, Thanks for taking the time to read where our family is at with the.... " situation at hand"? I was hesitant to continue to post  only because I worry who would judge me in a "wrong" way.  I had seen some posts on scared monkeys dot com and couldn't believe what some people think of me.  There was one girl who went as far to talk to my Lawyer John Kelly.  Not that it really mattered but seriously, I'm trying to take what's going on as serious as I can and some girl/woman thinks I'm doing this for attention? or even money because I was on the show "ghost hunters".  Wow was all I could think. To clear this up for anyone out there, Yes I was on Ghost Hunters.  No, I never contacted the show myself nor did our family receive any money.  At the said time, I had a problem and tried to resolve what was going on, online.  Next thing I know, Sci fi is calling my house wanting to do a show in exchange for some answers.  And Answers is what I received.  Grant Wilson had a sit down talk with me and told me I was gifted.  He fully believed in all I was going through but reassured me he didn't think what was going on was evil.  Both investigators, Jay and Grant.... and some of the crew, experienced things as well while we were out of the house.  To this day, things still occur but its nothing I can't handle.  But again,       so what... I was on the show.  It doesn't mean that everything that happens to me in my future is because I want something monetary in return.  I am not that kind of person, end of story. Far as my Lawyer John Kelly.  Its hard.  Before John Kelly even had a chance to know what the results were, he informs me and says " I have to say Mike is not the father".  So I said, " well, I am going to say Mike is the father".  I never asked Mr. Kelly why he even thought that but there were too many things in our client/ attorney relationship that didn't make sense to me.  For example,  Right before our relationship had ended, Mr. Kelly says " well, if you ever find out the truth that mike is the father, let me know and I'll do a wrongful death suit".  I just said " ok"... but said it in a confused kinda way.  What does he mean by " if I ever do find out the truth"?  Didn't I just pay 4,500.00 to find out the truth?  That is why I had to take another look into all I was told by my son and what I see in all the photos of Caylee.   In other words, I can't give up now knowing all that was done by Mr. Kelly and the lab was down right wrong.   I am now going through someone else who is going to see if the DNA I have on Mike is right.  This can be done by doing a profile on myself.  Once that is done, the two can be tested to see if its a Match.  I was told personally that there is no way that Caylee's and Casey's DNA is online or even legal.   And here's why.  In order to get DNA from someone else, it has to go through the court.  If there is " great reason " as to why that DNA is needed, A judge will release the samples.  If there isn't, it won't be allowed. If it were that easy to obtain DNA...... then no one would go through the court.  I was told by the Orlando Sheriffs department that in order to get the DNA I needed to hire an Attorney and go through the court OR contact FBI.   ( THAT IS THE 'ONLY' WAY TO OBTAIN AN ACCURATE SAMPLE OF ANYONE'S DNA PROFILE)... So, with all of that said, the DNA that Mr. Kelly obtained was online with Casey's and by a prosecutor with Caylee's.   I have no way of knowing where the DNA came from by the prosecutor and I know now that DNA online are only "examples" and not accurate samples.  I should have known this by common sense and to know that hippa laws protect peoples' rights, and one of those rights are your own DNA samples. Once I explained everything that was done by Mr. Kelly, I was told by a professional, it was not done right.  Sadly, I am now out 4,500.00 but I am deeply grateful that the place who is handling what I need done is doing this " complimentary" by the director of the establishment who was more than happy to assist me.   After my son's DNA is looked into, if by any chance the profile I do have on Mike is NOT his, they are willing to do all and everything necessary to get it.  and that includes extracting DNA off of the crash shirt I have that has blood all over it, a sweater my son sweated in at a wedding and a pair of pants as well.... and all of the work is being done for free!  Goes to show there are some really good people in the world we live in.    Mr. Kelly's lab that was located in Texas, was not willing to talk to me the very first time I had called them.  Sorry to say, they treated me very rude and instead of just telling me they needed consent by my Lawyer, the woman tries telling me she has no way of knowing who I am that is calling.  That's about the lamest excuse I have ever heard.  What? they don't have caller ID? or she couldn't think to ask of my birth date , address or social security number?  I knew at that time what was going on just based on the way my call was handled.  The first two times I was told she wasn't in,    as a guy answered the phone.   The same guy too.  Finally, the woman I needed answered and again, was very rude.  Finally Mr. Kelly calls days later and says " oh, you can talk to the lab now if you want"... yeah ok, like I want to now.    Now that you probably told them what to say.    All's I am saying is I'm not that nieve!!  Ive got my suspicions on what happened here but I think I will leave it with what I just said.  At the very least, the new place who is working with me said... something's not right there!  Lastly, when a person pays over 4,000.00 and 1,000.00 went to expedite the results, a person gets to know within a couple of days.... NOT 8 days later!!  ( thanks again Kelly) All of that was nothing but a waste of time!!!  I sometimes wonder what people take me for.  Just because I wasn't crying over the phone when I was put on speaker phone with several other lawyers doesn't mean my claim is not valid!!!   I have no idea how to feel right now because the Anthony's can't come to the plate to reveal my son's name!!  I have done everything in my power to skip the bull and get right to the Answer and yet nothing has worked.  I've even written to Casey Anthony herself through one of her lawyers with no answers back.   The worst part of this entire thing is to know..... if this wasn't a high profile case I would have had my answer the very first time I contacted the Anthony's Attorney.  I have been through every emotion there is to go through and now I'm just becoming numb.  Just so people know -  I am not and will not ever give up on acknowledging the truth because I already know in my heart that Caylee was my grand baby.  I can clearly see Caylee's daddy in some of the photos I have of my son.  A grandma or even a mother, knows her very own. Also, I am not and will not take any money from anyone for any reason.  I am not in this for the money!  That is just a disgrace and I refuse to ever be looked upon as one of them.  The only thing I was ever looking for was the truth.  Why was that so hard just to tell me?  The Anthony's act like I have no clue what my son said or what my son did in regards to Caylee Anthony.   When Casey wrote her jail house letter to " Cookie" and talked about a dream she had ( that was really her own life) Casey went on to talk about the Daddy to Caylee.  and at the end of her letter she says " and only a few know the real truth"... and Casey underlined truth!  I was one of those people who knew the real truth!  and with that said, me and Mike wanted that truth taken to the grave!  and it was stated just like that!!  but when this revolves around TWO people that are now DEAD and Why they are dead, that verbal contract is " null and void" where I am concerned!!! AND THE ANTHONY'S KNOW THAT!!!!  and there is "more" to be said about it all but right now, and sadly, paternity has to be established before anything further can be done.    Why couldn't the Anthony's just say " the name we had was Michael Duggan but it would be better to do a DNA test".   Ok, that would be fair but to sit here trying to get it all done by yourself.... they have NO clue all I have been through and all I am suffering right now.  To make matters worse, they contact my X-In laws and want to know how I am as a person.  Based on taking something to that grave, they should have been the last people to contact ( that is merely a personal slam to me).  But... I now see where their own minds are at.   Although I haven't seen a Duggan one since the wake and funeral of my son, word travels fast amongst them all. If I were to have taken a back seat the moment I remembered all my son told me and to keep it quiet, It would have been nothing but sheer torture listening to all the shows the Anthony's are on, all that Casey is doing or will be doing in her future... and or what ever else would come into the lime light by that entire family.   How is that fair to me?   What did I do to that family that deserved it?  I know in my heart I've done nothing wrong so that leaves the entire family worried about a wrongful death suit.  That leave's Baez and Casey's clan who have her stashed in some million dollar mansion worried that their cash cow won't be making any future dollar bills.  I wonder just how many clients they take in after winning a death row case!  probably none!!  At any rate, NO.... this is why I can't stop until I know I've done everything to prove it either way.  Far as I'm concerned, my son died believing Caylee was his baby. What I am seeking -  Is justice for Caylee like everyone else.  Caylee never had Justice!    the only legal voice left for her, I am going to do all and everything in my power to see to it I accomplish just that!! I want to thank those who have kept close to what is going on because I know your hearts are in it for all the right reasons.   AS soon as there is information to be put out there, I will fill you guys in.  Sorry this is a long update but its been sometime since I've talked to everyone on board.  I also want to thank those who have been sending me links to what's important to know in regards to this case.  As soon as I have the answers I am looking for, I am going to do what I was told to do right from the beginning.   I just need to make sure that what I have in my hands is what I paid for.   Two of the three I know are not accurate so if my Son's is wrong, someone is going to be in huge legal trouble that is for sure.  Until then, have a great week. Sincerely,

If someone has the link to this ridiculously long post/quote please post it. WE NEED LINKS BACK TO THIS STUFF.  (KLAASEND)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:25:14 AM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2011, 07:34:56 AM »

Casey blasts ex’s book pitch

Last Updated: 12:27 AM, September 6, 2011

Casey Anthony’s legal team has accused her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund of “cashing in” for shopping a book detailing his relationship with the mother of tragic Caylee Anthony.

“I witnessed the devastating effects of severe dysfunction,” Grund writes in the proposal, being shopped by D.J. Snell at Legacy Management and a copy of which has been obtained by Page Six.

“I know what events in her life have molded her into the vilified Casey Anthony,” he adds.

Grund, the son of a Queens minister, started dating Anthony in January 2005 and that summer, she told him she was expecting Caylee in a text message, which allegedly read: “I am pregnant. It’s yours.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/casey_blasts_ex_book_pitch_ONGD9I9hvisYI6uInKuwVL#ixzz1XAfVyCpp
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2011, 08:05:19 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/06/casey-anthonys-lawyers-accuse-ex-fiance-cashing-in-by-shopping-book-deal/?test=latestnews

Casey Anthony's Lawyers Accuse Ex-Fiance of Cashing In by Shopping Book Deal

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/06/casey-anthonys-lawyers-accuse-ex-fiance-cashing-in-by-shopping-book-deal/#ixzz1XAmkwNR7

“He was adamant about being called in to be a bigger part of the case ... Jesse Grund and [his father] Richard have traveled to New York more than any other group to do interviews, and I would say the same about George and Cindy Anthony.

REALLY, Bozo????  And just how many trips to NYC did you make?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/06/casey-anthonys-lawyers-accuse-ex-fiance-cashing-in-by-shopping-book-deal/?test=latestnews

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/06/casey-anthonys-lawyers-accuse-ex-fiance-cashing-in-by-shopping-book-deal/#ixzz1XAmkwNR7

“He was adamant about being called in to be a bigger part of the case ... Jesse Grund and [his father] Richard have traveled to New York more than any other group to do interviews, and I would say the same about George and Cindy Anthony.

KittyMom, I don't think bozo can count that hight, unless of course there are $$$$ signs.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2011, 08:44:56 AM »

KittyMom, I don't think bozo can count that hight, unless of course there are $$$$ signs.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2011, 08:49:42 AM »

http://lakeminnetonka.patch.com/articles/crime-captivates-a-local-womans-account-of-casey-anthony-trial
Crime Captivates: A Local Woman's Account of Casey Anthony Trial
Robin Wilkie plans to write a book about her summer trip.
    By Lisa Buck 5:54am

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2011, 09:07:31 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Had lunch w #jeffashton yesterday. His book on #caseyanthony will be out soon & telling much of what needs to be told. Will be a good read.
3 Sep

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2011, 09:17:56 AM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Had lunch w #jeffashton yesterday. His book on #caseyanthony will be out soon & telling much of what needs to be told. Will be a good read.
3 Sep
I can see the two of them being friends.  They both seemed to really care about Caylee.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2011, 09:21:31 AM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
3 Sep
I can see the two of them being friends.  They both seemed to really care about Caylee.

agree

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »

http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/2011/09/06/news/19local_09-06-11.txt
Legislators delay decision about "Caylee's Law" bill
By Trevor Brown

CHEYENNE -- Legislators will wait until October to decide if a committee will sponsor the so-called "Caylee's Law" bill.

The Wyoming Legislature's Joint Judiciary Interim Committee decided last week to table its decision after it heard the initial briefing on the bill proposal.

The bill would make it a crime to not report a missing child within a specific time frame.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2011, 09:47:04 AM »

God morning monkeys,
Trying to cash in?  More trips to New York?  Has this man, Jose Baez, no shame?  Baez is jealous because Jesse Grund is beating him, and Casey, to the punch.  Well, I'm glad.  Jesse Grund has suffered much at the hands of the Anthonys and their various and sundry attorneys.  So has his father.  I don't think it would be especially pleasant to be accused of murdering a baby, as Cindy Anthony accused Jesse Grund, knowing full well that her slut daughter was guilty of killing precious little Caylee.  Jesse seems to me to be a good and decent man who was willing to be a father to Caylee, even after he learned he was not Caylee's father.  The Anthonys, all of them, IMO have never done a decent thing in their life.  And my opinion of Jose Baez and all of his minions, (Although it is unclear who is a  minion and who is a leader) are beneath contempt.
I hope Jesses makes a lot of money on his book.  I for one will buy it as soon as it is available.  Go, Jesse.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2011, 10:10:38 AM »

DNA statusBy Donna MacLeanHi everyone, Thanks for taking the time to read where our family is at with the.... " situation at hand"? I was hesitant to continue to post  only because I worry who would judge me in a "wrong" way.  I had seen some posts on scared monkeys dot com and couldn't believe what some people think of me.  There was one girl who went as far to talk to my Lawyer John Kelly.  Not that it really mattered but seriously, I'm trying to take what's going on as serious as I can and some girl/woman thinks I'm doing this for attention? or even money because I was on the show "ghost hunters".  Wow was all I could think. To clear this up for anyone out there, Yes I was on Ghost Hunters.  No, I never contacted the show myself nor did our family receive any money.  At the said time, I had a problem and tried to resolve what was going on, online.  Next thing I know, Sci fi is calling my house wanting to do a show in exchange for some answers.  And Answers is what I received.  Grant Wilson had a sit down talk with me and told me I was gifted.  He fully believed in all I was going through but reassured me he didn't think what was going on was evil.  Both investigators, Jay and Grant.... and some of the crew, experienced things as well while we were out of the house.  To this day, things still occur but its nothing I can't handle.  But again,       so what... I was on the show.  It doesn't mean that everything that happens to me in my future is because I want something monetary in return.  I am not that kind of person, end of story. Far as my Lawyer John Kelly.  Its hard.  Before John Kelly even had a chance to know what the results were, he informs me and says " I have to say Mike is not the father".  So I said, " well, I am going to say Mike is the father".  I never asked Mr. Kelly why he even thought that but there were too many things in our client/ attorney relationship that didn't make sense to me.  For example,  Right before our relationship had ended, Mr. Kelly says " well, if you ever find out the truth that mike is the father, let me know and I'll do a wrongful death suit".  I just said " ok"... but said it in a confused kinda way.  What does he mean by " if I ever do find out the truth"?  Didn't I just pay 4,500.00 to find out the truth?  That is why I had to take another look into all I was told by my son and what I see in all the photos of Caylee.   In other words, I can't give up now knowing all that was done by Mr. Kelly and the lab was down right wrong.   I am now going through someone else who is going to see if the DNA I have on Mike is right.  This can be done by doing a profile on myself.  Once that is done, the two can be tested to see if its a Match.  I was told personally that there is no way that Caylee's and Casey's DNA is online or even legal.   And here's why.  In order to get DNA from someone else, it has to go through the court.  If there is " great reason " as to why that DNA is needed, A judge will release the samples.  If there isn't, it won't be allowed. If it were that easy to obtain DNA...... then no one would go through the court.  I was told by the Orlando Sheriffs department that in order to get the DNA I needed to hire an Attorney and go through the court OR contact FBI.   ( THAT IS THE 'ONLY' WAY TO OBTAIN AN ACCURATE SAMPLE OF ANYONE'S DNA PROFILE)... So, with all of that said, the DNA that Mr. Kelly obtained was online with Casey's and by a prosecutor with Caylee's.   I have no way of knowing where the DNA came from by the prosecutor and I know now that DNA online are only "examples" and not accurate samples.  I should have known this by common sense and to know that hippa laws protect peoples' rights, and one of those rights are your own DNA samples. Once I explained everything that was done by Mr. Kelly, I was told by a professional, it was not done right.  Sadly, I am now out 4,500.00 but I am deeply grateful that the place who is handling what I need done is doing this " complimentary" by the director of the establishment who was more than happy to assist me.   After my son's DNA is looked into, if by any chance the profile I do have on Mike is NOT his, they are willing to do all and everything necessary to get it.  and that includes extracting DNA off of the crash shirt I have that has blood all over it, a sweater my son sweated in at a wedding and a pair of pants as well.... and all of the work is being done for free!  Goes to show there are some really good people in the world we live in.    Mr. Kelly's lab that was located in Texas, was not willing to talk to me the very first time I had called them.  Sorry to say, they treated me very rude and instead of just telling me they needed consent by my Lawyer, the woman tries telling me she has no way of knowing who I am that is calling.  That's about the lamest excuse I have ever heard.  What? they don't have caller ID? or she couldn't think to ask of my birth date , address or social security number?  I knew at that time what was going on just based on the way my call was handled.  The first two times I was told she wasn't in,    as a guy answered the phone.   The same guy too.  Finally, the woman I needed answered and again, was very rude.  Finally Mr. Kelly calls days later and says " oh, you can talk to the lab now if you want"... yeah ok, like I want to now.    Now that you probably told them what to say.    All's I am saying is I'm not that nieve!!  Ive got my suspicions on what happened here but I think I will leave it with what I just said.  At the very least, the new place who is working with me said... something's not right there!  Lastly, when a person pays over 4,000.00 and 1,000.00 went to expedite the results, a person gets to know within a couple of days.... NOT 8 days later!!  ( thanks again Kelly) All of that was nothing but a waste of time!!!  I sometimes wonder what people take me for.  Just because I wasn't crying over the phone when I was put on speaker phone with several other lawyers doesn't mean my claim is not valid!!!   I have no idea how to feel right now because the Anthony's can't come to the plate to reveal my son's name!!  I have done everything in my power to skip the bull and get right to the Answer and yet nothing has worked.  I've even written to Casey Anthony herself through one of her lawyers with no answers back.   The worst part of this entire thing is to know..... if this wasn't a high profile case I would have had my answer the very first time I contacted the Anthony's Attorney.  I have been through every emotion there is to go through and now I'm just becoming numb.  Just so people know -  I am not and will not ever give up on acknowledging the truth because I already know in my heart that Caylee was my grand baby.  I can clearly see Caylee's daddy in some of the photos I have of my son.  A grandma or even a mother, knows her very own. Also, I am not and will not take any money from anyone for any reason.  I am not in this for the money!  That is just a disgrace and I refuse to ever be looked upon as one of them.  The only thing I was ever looking for was the truth.  Why was that so hard just to tell me?  The Anthony's act like I have no clue what my son said or what my son did in regards to Caylee Anthony.   When Casey wrote her jail house letter to " Cookie" and talked about a dream she had ( that was really her own life) Casey went on to talk about the Daddy to Caylee.  and at the end of her letter she says " and only a few know the real truth"... and Casey underlined truth!  I was one of those people who knew the real truth!  and with that said, me and Mike wanted that truth taken to the grave!  and it was stated just like that!!  but when this revolves around TWO people that are now DEAD and Why they are dead, that verbal contract is " null and void" where I am concerned!!! AND THE ANTHONY'S KNOW THAT!!!!  and there is "more" to be said about it all but right now, and sadly, paternity has to be established before anything further can be done.    Why couldn't the Anthony's just say " the name we had was Michael Duggan but it would be better to do a DNA test".   Ok, that would be fair but to sit here trying to get it all done by yourself.... they have NO clue all I have been through and all I am suffering right now.  To make matters worse, they contact my X-In laws and want to know how I am as a person.  Based on taking something to that grave, they should have been the last people to contact ( that is merely a personal slam to me).  But... I now see where their own minds are at.   Although I haven't seen a Duggan one since the wake and funeral of my son, word travels fast amongst them all. If I were to have taken a back seat the moment I remembered all my son told me and to keep it quiet, It would have been nothing but sheer torture listening to all the shows the Anthony's are on, all that Casey is doing or will be doing in her future... and or what ever else would come into the lime light by that entire family.   How is that fair to me?   What did I do to that family that deserved it?  I know in my heart I've done nothing wrong so that leaves the entire family worried about a wrongful death suit.  That leave's Baez and Casey's clan who have her stashed in some million dollar mansion worried that their cash cow won't be making any future dollar bills.  I wonder just how many clients they take in after winning a death row case!  probably none!!  At any rate, NO.... this is why I can't stop until I know I've done everything to prove it either way.  Far as I'm concerned, my son died believing Caylee was his baby. What I am seeking -  Is justice for Caylee like everyone else.  Caylee never had Justice!    the only legal voice left for her, I am going to do all and everything in my power to see to it I accomplish just that!! I want to thank those who have kept close to what is going on because I know your hearts are in it for all the right reasons.   AS soon as there is information to be put out there, I will fill you guys in.  Sorry this is a long update but its been sometime since I've talked to everyone on board.  I also want to thank those who have been sending me links to what's important to know in regards to this case.  As soon as I have the answers I am looking for, I am going to do what I was told to do right from the beginning.   I just need to make sure that what I have in my hands is what I paid for.   Two of the three I know are not accurate so if my Son's is wrong, someone is going to be in huge legal trouble that is for sure.  Until then, have a great week. Sincerely,

If someone has the link to this ridiculously long post/quote please post it. WE NEED LINKS BACK TO THIS STUFF.  (KLAASEND)
http://www.facebook.com/notes/donna-maclean/dna-status/211076308952156

Maybe you can delete my post once you edit the original with the link??

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.