April 19, 2024, 10:30:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412806 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2011, 06:43:07 PM »

2 reports on this site, http://caseytrackers.com/, at different times of KC living in  Okeechobee FL...here's the latest post

casey hiding in OKEECHOBEE, FL staying at Jose's brother's winter home

10:02 Sep 5 2011 8811 SE 68TH WAY, OKEECHOBEE,FL

Casey Confirmed Sightings
Description
Just saw an interesting post on another group. It's by a guy that lives in Okeechobee FL so it sounds credible. He even gives the address. Wish the news stations would surround the house. lol Jose thinks he's so smart. lol
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

There is also a picture of the A's @ an ice cream shop..perhaps someone will go get it

George and Cindy Seen at St. Pete ice cream shop!

23:34 Sep 4 2011 Saint Petersburg, fl

George / Cindy Sightings

Sunny, I used your above link to pull up Baez' brother's house in Okeechobee on Google satellite maps or at least the address given.  This house is not the mansion of Casey's dreams.  If she is there, she hasn't moved up much from her parents' home.  I was sort of surprised after having seen Jose's house.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 06, 2011, 06:43:50 PM »

HI Monkeys!!! Long time no type!

Is anyone interested in discussing the mysterious mansion deaths in Coronado, CA?  I looked in the Unsolved Crimes area of the forum but there is nothing there for Rebecca Zahau.  I am intrigued.  Maybe a kind mod could start a page?  Or if I am missing something, please post a link?  

Thanks! and sorry for the OT

The thread is in "News of the Day", and isn't in Unsolved Crimes. The thread was started by a poster using her married name, but I believe she changed it back to Zahau.  Anyway, here's what you're looking for.  MB
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11634.0
Rebecca Nalepa Found Hanging, Bound Mansion Owned By Jonah Shacknai (Suicide)

Bumping this up for Shari Vari

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #342 on: September 06, 2011, 07:08:37 PM »

I have no doubt that Jessie's dad knows exactly what kind of person KC is.  But, Jessie seems to have fallen hard for KC (and Caylee) and not have gotten over it.  The fact is, he should know by now that KC probably lied to him about many things during their time together.  But he's blinded by his first love.  It is kind of understandable.  I mean, who wants to believe that they almost married a monster?  Someone should set him down and show him all the things that KC has said about him in the past 3 years.  She'd have pinned this on him if she could've.

I don't know, Kittymom.  I think I'll wait to read the book before judging it.  I have a feeling his father has helped  remove the blinders and he now has a clearer picture about how close to the abyss he came. For a start, he hates Cindy, and in that we have a lot in common.  He had many interactions with all of the Anthonys, and his experiences will be of interest to me.  Jesse is not schooled in psychology, so that's not what I would expect him to delve into. Just his experiences and his viewpoints and what, if any, lessons he has learned for his own life; I will find that interesting.  Perhaps others will not.   

I wish I would stop making those darned typos.  It was supposed to be schooled, not school.
lol...I feel like sometimes my brain runs faster than my fingers can type.  Hubby says I type in code.

I guess I'm thinking that Jesse is still defending KC by coming down so hard on Cindy and George.  That's what I got from the Fox report.  As horrible as the parents are, KC was ultimately responsible for her own actions.  I've never doubted that her hand applied the tape to little Caylee.  I'm not excusing her crime by the actions of her parents (as despicable as those two are).

You're right, Kittymom.  I believe that no matter what kind of childhood one has, and certainly we did not all grow up with Ozzie and Harriet, we are ultimately responsible for our own actions.  Nothing can excuse what Casey did.

I know what you mean!  I had an awful childhood and I turned out alright!  My mom died when I was 4 and my dad remarried the wicked step mother and my life was hell until they split up when I was in 8th grade.  She ended up committing suicide when I was in the first year of my marriage. 
So if you want you can overcome things in your life if you choose to do so. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »

2 reports on this site, http://caseytrackers.com/, at different times of KC living in  Okeechobee FL...here's the latest post

Description
Just saw an interesting post on another group. It's by a guy that lives in Okeechobee FL so it sounds credible. He even gives the address. Wish the news stations would surround the house. lol Jose thinks he's so smart. lol

There is also a picture of the A's @ an ice cream shop..perhaps someone will go get it

George / Cindy Sightings

Sunny, I used your above link to pull up Baez' brother's house in Okeechobee on Google satellite maps or at least the address given.  This house is not the mansion of Casey's dreams.  If she is there, she hasn't moved up much from her parents' home.  I was sort of surprised after having seen Jose's house.

Hi BB, nope it's no mansion for sure.....but since there seems to be several 'sightings' in that area, I thought it was interesting.

Also an FYI....you might want to follow this guy on Twitter......http://twitter.com/#!/Gas1944...he has filed a complaint against JB and it seems like it is being reviewed........he is also running an asset check on CA... lots of interesting things going on

Fixed link.  MB
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:49:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2011, 07:10:56 PM »

2 reports on this site, http://caseytrackers.com/, at different times of KC living in  Okeechobee FL...here's the latest post

Description

George / Cindy Sightings

Sunny, I used your above link to pull up Baez' brother's house in Okeechobee on Google satellite maps or at least the address given.  This house is not the mansion of Casey's dreams.  If she is there, she hasn't moved up much from her parents' home.  I was sort of surprised after having seen Jose's house.

Hi BB, nope it's no mansion for sure.....but since there seems to be several 'sightings' in that area, I thought it was interesting.

Also an FYI....you might want to follow this guy on Twitter......http://twitter.com/#!/Gas1944...he has filed a complaint against JB and it seems like it is being reviewed........he is also running an asset check on CA... lots of interesting things going on

self edit....fixed the hyperlink before I get the red post

Aw, don't worry about the red post.  Everyone messes up a link now and then, and I know you can't edit it.  There's a reason I leave a little red note when I've come in and edited.  Whenever admin or a mod edits a post (meaning, they're changing something in your post!) a small note in the bottom in italics notes their name and date.  I leave a small red note  to let you and anyone else know what and why I edited the post. If someone edited one of my posts, I would want to know why.    As far as red posts, if I want someone's attention or I think they need to do something, then I leave a much bigger and sometimes bolder red note.     Muffy 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:54:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #345 on: September 06, 2011, 07:13:45 PM »

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/sep/03/2/fundraiser-to-benefit-caylee-anthony-memorial-ar-254553/
Fundraiser to benefit Caylee Anthony memorial
By GEORGE H. NEWMAN | The Tampa Tribune
Published: September 03, 2011
Updated: September 06, 2011 - 8:34 AM

PLANT CITY --

A fundraising softball tournament is planned Sept. 17 and 18 to help finance a proposed memorial to Caylee Anthony.

The memorial, to be built on the spot in Orlando where Caylee's body was found in 2008, is planned by Bring Kids Home, a national organization for missing and abused children.

Anthony Abramson, a Valrico resident who works as an umpire for Plant City recreation leagues, is spearheading plans for the tournament at the Randy L. Larson Softball Four-Plex.
 ::snipping2::

Does anyone know for sure the Scamthony's are not involved with this foundation, Bring Kids Home??? I don't trust them for 1 minute!

Seeme, I don't trust them either.  The clincher for me was when George and Cindy showed up at the memorial and were greeted so warmly by some of those people.  Hugs, etc.  It looked phoney to me and it still looks phoney.  I may be completely wrong.  But they are not getting one cent from me until I find out if this is another Anthony scam.
I won't be giving them anything either until it is determined that the Anthony's have nothing to do with it.  I find it odd that they didn't want a memorial there and that they have no problem with this memorial and that they showed up at the site.  My Hinky Meter is going off!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 06, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »

http://s1.proxy04.twitpic.com/photos/large/390057597.jpg

Picture of the A's at an ice cream/candy shop in St. Pete this weekend...they were staying at, Bilmar Beach Resort,  a resort on Treasure Island.... in Pinellas County...!  They are living the high life off the blood money they make from Caylee's murder

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: September 06, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »

Not a very flattering picture of Cindy 
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 06, 2011, 08:03:51 PM »

Picture of the A's at an ice cream/candy shop in St. Pete this weekend...they were staying at, Bilmar Beach Resort,  a resort on Treasure Island.... in Pinellas County...!  They are living the high life off the blood money they make from Caylee's murder

This is proof you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. They have no shame, parading around like nothing happened, when poor Caylee is dead.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: September 06, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »

Description

George / Cindy Sightings

Fixed link.  MB

thanks Bee...I hit post too soon and knew it the moment I clicked!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 06, 2011, 08:36:50 PM »

self edit....fixed the hyperlink before I get the red post

Aw, don't worry about the red post.  Everyone messes up a link now and then, and I know you can't edit it.  There's a reason I leave a little red note when I've come in and edited.  Whenever admin or a mod edits a post (meaning, they're changing something in your post!) a small note in the bottom in italics notes their name and date.  I leave a small red note  to let you and anyone else know what and why I edited the post. If someone edited one of my posts, I would want to know why.    As far as red posts, if I want someone's attention or I think they need to do something, then I leave a much bigger and sometimes bolder red note.     Muffy 

LOL wasn't the first time and won't be the last....but I tried! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: September 06, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »

Pinnellas county? isn't that where their buddies the jurors came from?
paying some home visits eh? and I do mean 'paying'...

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 06, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/06/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-september-6th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-robin-sax-steve-lange-cyril-wecht-dawna-kaufman-and-michael-hingson/

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Dana welcomes special guests:

■Former ADA LA County author and legal expert Robin Sax and Media Expert Steve Lange here to discuss Aruba and West Memphis 3
■Famed Forensic Pathologist Cyril Wecht and Author Dawna Kaufman discussing their new book From Crime Scene to Courtroom
■9/11 survivor Michael Hingson

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9PM ET

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: September 06, 2011, 08:51:41 PM »

Not a very flattering picture of Cindy 

She definitely didn't need that ice cream.  And George, well if he doesn't knock off the ice cream he's gonna have to start wearing a bra. Maybe he could get advice from Cindy--oh no, I forgot, she needs advice in that department.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 06, 2011, 09:01:18 PM »

Whoa..Cinderfella is packing on the pounds.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: September 06, 2011, 09:07:39 PM »

Description

George / Cindy Sightings

Fixed link.  MB

Oh Sunny, that bar complaint stuck.  It's great news.  If enough of these complaints are received, wouldn't you think the Bar Assn would take at least one of them seriously enough to do something?  They seem to just rubber stamp them--no basis.  Even Judge Strickland's complaint was dismissed.  I have lost all respect for the process.  I wonder who is being paid off?  And by whom? Thanks for the info.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 06, 2011, 09:08:04 PM »

Oh dear.

Thanks, Sunny.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 06, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »

Oh dear.

Thanks, Sunny.

Cindy has some junk in the trunk!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 06, 2011, 09:11:27 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT!

TUNE IN NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #359 on: September 06, 2011, 09:14:20 PM »

Wow...I was about to take another bite of my Krispy Kreme.  I think I'll got back on my diet.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.