March 28, 2024, 12:31:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 411013 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: September 06, 2011, 09:16:33 PM »

I know KittyMom..I didn't finish the last few bites of my apple pie!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 06, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »

The Anthonies made false statements about Caylee being kidnapped.
Under Title 18 USC these are chargeable crimes and carry a sentence up to life in prison, especially when it involves a death.

I personally believe all the Anthonies conspired, aided and abetted, and made themselves culpable in the coverup of the death of Caylee Anthony.

Oh I do agree..but here's the rub..Casey's lawyers are going to say in this case about the money owed Florida for the work done to look for a child that was living or kidnapped vs known to be dead by her mother...that Cindy and George knew that too.

Then in Zenaida's case..Casey's legal team will point the finger at the A family and say they all knew it was a lie..so why just Casey being prosecuted?

And they do all deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...but her attorneys will come up with a load of hogwash about her mental state..crazy greiving, her relationship with her parents..crazy parenting..and that will be that.  I inagine at some point we will hear again about her inability to even finish high school as being the family's fault and not hers.  So far Casey hasn't been found guilty of anything other then cashing checks she forged...although this woman has quite the history.

I don't see much happening to her now or in the future other then slaps on the wrists to be a good girl and follow her probation for the next year..after that..and her caretakers have taken their leave..there will be other messes..but hey..this is America..where people busted smoking a joint get more time then mother's who kill their baby. 

I don't even give a jury in Florida much credaence after the last fiasco called her murder trial.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: September 06, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »

I used to love OPrah when she was one of us.  Now, she is so hoity poity rich and better than us mere slugs, that I cannot watch her any more.  She tends to show only what she believes in, and takes sides by the witnesses she has on her show.  An example was when she had Obama on before the election.  Hey I don't care if she really liked him and wanted him to be president, but what about all the people who liked the other side. 

I have to say I haven't had the time to watch Oprah in a few years...however..I will give her credit that she did not have the A's on her show.  They were scheduled to be on during their innocence tour about a year and a half ago.  The A's talked it up and Oprah's producers verified they were scheduled.  Then a week before they were canceled..according to the A's ..who released the info first..they would not be doing the Oprah show..and they gave a lame excuse of scheduling conflicts or something else as that made no sense.  However that backfired..they should have kept their traps shut..Oprah's producers came forward and said ..ah...No..we canceled them because they wanted to only talk about very specific things..and only from their point of view..in other words they had a list of questions  and areas they wouldn't discuss..and Oprah said ..thanks but no thanks..I don't do those types of interviews.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: September 06, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »

http://lakeminnetonka.patch.com/articles/crime-captivates-a-local-womans-account-of-casey-anthony-trial
Crime Captivates: A Local Woman's Account of Casey Anthony Trial
Robin Wilkie plans to write a book about her summer trip.
    By Lisa Buck 5:54am

This is getting ridiculous.
Maybe everyone that followed the case for 3 years and watched the trial on TV should write a book.

ITA..this was a very horrible event..that resulted in national coverage only because of the fact the A's and Casey and her attorneys courted that coverage as a means to the end result of her celebratory atatus..and all of them making a buck.

But really...what is so special about this case is the fact that it has brought every kook out of the workwork hoping to make money off the death of a little girl.  No matter how you slice it that is what it is..the death of a child..a normal little two year old...and it is at once implausible and disgusting...not that we care..but that people would resort to fame and money after such a death.  Society has become incredible to me..for every book written about this..good or bad..the whole tradgedy continues..when can Caylee rest in peace?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: September 06, 2011, 10:25:15 PM »

2 reports on this site, http://caseytrackers.com/, at different times of KC living in  Okeechobee FL...here's the latest post

casey hiding in OKEECHOBEE, FL staying at Jose's brother's winter home

10:02 Sep 5 2011 8811 SE 68TH WAY, OKEECHOBEE,FL

Casey Confirmed Sightings
Description
Just saw an interesting post on another group. It's by a guy that lives in Okeechobee FL so it sounds credible. He even gives the address. Wish the news stations would surround the house. lol Jose thinks he's so smart. lol
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

There is also a picture of the A's @ an ice cream shop..perhaps someone will go get it

George and Cindy Seen at St. Pete ice cream shop!

23:34 Sep 4 2011 Saint Petersburg, fl

George / Cindy Sightings

Sunny, I used your above link to pull up Baez' brother's house in Okeechobee on Google satellite maps or at least the address given.  This house is not the mansion of Casey's dreams.  If she is there, she hasn't moved up much from her parents' home.  I was sort of surprised after having seen Jose's house.

Oh, let me guess......the Scamthony's were visiting the 12 Pinhead Pinnellas morons.............

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 06, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »

Not a very flattering picture of Cindy 

You took the words right out of my mouth, Klaas....looks like she's been visiting a lot of ice cream shops since the trial. Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: September 07, 2011, 12:25:53 AM »

http://s1.proxy04.twitpic.com/photos/large/390057597.jpg

Picture of the A's at an ice cream/candy shop in St. Pete this weekend...they were staying at, Bilmar Beach Resort,  a resort on Treasure Island.... in Pinellas County...!  They are living the high life off the blood money they make from Caylee's murder

Oh dear.

George cracks me up with his Charlie Harper from Two and a Half Men outfit.
Thanks, Sunny.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 07, 2011, 07:18:17 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/livid-casey-anthony-blasts-ex-boyfriend-tell-all-book
LIVID CASEY BLASTS EX-BF TELL ALL
Published on: September 6, 2011
by DICK SIEGEL, NATIONAL ENQUIRER, web editor

Exonerated murder mom CASEY ANTHONY flips, accuses ex-BF JESSE GRUND of “cashing in” with shocking tell-all book.

Grund writes in the book proposal, which is being shopped to pubs by Legacy Management, “I witnessed the devastating effects of severe dysfunction.  I know what events in her life have molded her into the vilified Casey Anthony.”
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 07, 2011, 07:20:10 AM »

http://s1.proxy04.twitpic.com/photos/large/390057597.jpg

Picture of the A's at an ice cream/candy shop in St. Pete this weekend...they were staying at, Bilmar Beach Resort,  a resort on Treasure Island.... in Pinellas County...!  They are living the high life off the blood money they make from Caylee's murder
Oh my...... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 07, 2011, 07:24:33 AM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/06/federal-petition-to-request-federal-indictment-nets-480025-signatures-turned-into-united-states-attorney-general-eric-holder-jr-seeking-prosecution-from-we-the-people-seeking-justice-for-caylee-marie/
FEDERAL PETITION TO REQUEST FEDERAL INDICTMENT NETS 480025 SIGNATURES TURNED INTO UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER JR SEEKING PROSECUTION FROM WE THE PEOPLE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE TODAY!!!!!

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2011, 08:58:55 AM »

Morning Monks! 

http://caseytrackers.com/ here's another photo of the A's at the resort...eating ....odd there is no one around them....guess the smell of that blood money turns people off..

Brandi, thanks for posting the other picture

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2011, 10:35:59 AM »

Morning Monks! 

http://caseytrackers.com/ here's another photo of the A's at the resort...eating ....odd there is no one around them....guess the smell of that blood money turns people off..

Brandi, thanks for posting the other picture

You're welcome, Sunny.

Here's the one you just mentioned too.

Looks like no one wanted to be in the same room with them to me also. Even the worker seems to be getting as far away as he can.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dr-Phil-Casey-Anthony-Parents-1037054.aspx
Exclusive: Dr. Phil on His Blockbuster Interview with Casey Anthony's Parents
Michael Schneider
Sep 7, 2011 07:15 AM ET
by Michael Schneider

In the two-part special (the second episode airs on September 13), McGraw methodically goes through the timeline of the case with George and Cindy Anthony and, in an attempt to compare their stories, also separates them. Among the reveals: Cindy, who still makes excuses for her daughter's behavior, has a new theory based on a previously undisclosed medical condition of Casey's. Also, the couple doesn't agree on how things transpired, but both acknowledge that Casey told them a myriad of lies.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #373 on: September 07, 2011, 10:52:06 AM »

Well, I guess all that traveling is necessary considering their home is a constant reminder of their failure to protect Caylee from the monster they raised.  I can only imagine that being in that house, with no job, no family, no friends,  with just the quiet accusation of stillness that echos with Caylee's laughter and little footsteps would be a hell no person could endure.  Let them visit resorts and ice cream shops.  One day that money will dry up and all they will be left with is the house on Hopespring Dr and Caylee's last resting place around the corner.  The two of them will have only each other to stare at as they remember the little angel they didn't love enough to save or to seek justice for.  The term 'hell on earth' comes to mind.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 07, 2011, 10:55:00 AM »

Well, I guess all that traveling is necessary considering their home is a constant reminder of their failure to protect Caylee from the monster they raised.  I can only imagine that being in that house, with no job, no family, no friends,  with just the quiet accusation of stillness that echos with Caylee's laughter and little footsteps would be a hell no person could endure.  Let them visit resorts and ice cream shops.  One day that money will dry up and all they will be left with is the house on Hopespring Dr and Caylee's last resting place around the corner.  The two of them will have only each other to stare at as they remember the little angel they didn't love enough to save or to seek justice for.  The term 'hell on earth' comes to mind.

They can't run forever.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #375 on: September 07, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dr-Phil-Casey-Anthony-Parents-1037054.aspx
Exclusive: Dr. Phil on His Blockbuster Interview with Casey Anthony's Parents
Michael Schneider
Sep 7, 2011 07:15 AM ET
by Michael Schneider

In the two-part special (the second episode airs on September 13), McGraw methodically goes through the timeline of the case with George and Cindy Anthony and, in an attempt to compare their stories, also separates them. Among the reveals: Cindy, who still makes excuses for her daughter's behavior, has a new theory based on a previously undisclosed medical condition of Casey's. Also, the couple doesn't agree on how things transpired, but both acknowledge that Casey told them a myriad of lies.
The host says he understands why a jury didn't convict Casey Anthony — there wasn't enough evidence, he says. And he still doesn't have a definitive take on how the toddler died.

1.  Phil understands the jury decision?????     Well, that proves he's a bonehead.

2.  He still doesn't know how Caylee died????  Well, that's because he wasn't questioning her murderess.  What a loser!

This is nothing but a bid to grab that time slot. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: September 07, 2011, 12:46:28 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/livid-casey-anthony-blasts-ex-boyfriend-tell-all-book
LIVID CASEY BLASTS EX-BF TELL ALL
Published on: September 6, 2011
by DICK SIEGEL, NATIONAL ENQUIRER, web editor

Exonerated murder mom CASEY ANTHONY flips, accuses ex-BF JESSE GRUND of “cashing in” with shocking tell-all book.

Grund writes in the book proposal, which is being shopped to pubs by Legacy Management, “I witnessed the devastating effects of severe dysfunction.  I know what events in her life have molded her into the vilified Casey Anthony.”

Ohhh...so glad Jesse is writing a book...after all the he77 he was put through with KC and George and Cindy....trying to put the blame on him when it was told in court that Caylee drowned.  I would think that Jessee could have a very effect civil suit for pain and suffering against Cindy...but he needs to wait as long as he can - then go after their money.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: September 07, 2011, 12:53:08 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/06/federal-petition-to-request-federal-indictment-nets-480025-signatures-turned-into-united-states-attorney-general-eric-holder-jr-seeking-prosecution-from-we-the-people-seeking-justice-for-caylee-marie/
FEDERAL PETITION TO REQUEST FEDERAL INDICTMENT NETS 480025 SIGNATURES TURNED INTO UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER JR SEEKING PROSECUTION FROM WE THE PEOPLE SEEKING JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE TODAY!!!!!

Wow!

And, of course, we knew Cindy was going to write a book - that's what all the note taking in court every day was all about.  No telling what behind-the-scenes comments she'll have.  Wonder what the book title will be?  Bella Vita?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: September 07, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »

Oh...Cindy could make a major jab at KC (they do that to each other so well) and call the book:  MY Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: September 07, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »

true or not true?  

Casey Anthony 'to elope to Mexican beach villa to be with Californian sugar daddy'
By John Stevens
Last updated at 7:07 PM on 7th September 2011

Casey Anthony will move to a Mexican beach villa paid for by a wealthy Californian lover to escape death threats in the U.S., it has been reported.

The 25-year-old allegedly plans to become a Mexican citizen and head south of the border to the secluded beach property owned by the man she started a romance with on release from jail.

The man reportedly wooed Anthony after they started exchanging flirty letters when she was inside. It is claimed he has given her $200,000 to help her make a fresh start.
New life: Casey Anthony, pictured in a nightclub hot body contest in the days after her daughter went missing, is reportedly planning a move to Mexico

A source told the National Enquirer that she plans to move to the property near to La Paz on the Baja peninsula and eventually become a Mexican citizen.

She is reportedly spending her time learning Spanish in preparation for her planned move.

'She said, "I'm moving to Mexico, and I'm never coming back." Eventually she plans to become a Mexican citizen.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2034769/Casey-Anthony-elope-Mexican-beach-villa-Californian-sugar-daddy.html#ixzz1XIGN9LGh
Edit to fix & snip article.  MB
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:49:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.