March 29, 2024, 03:15:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 411033 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 01:06:18 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/127093
Does Anyone Involved In This Murder Case Remember Caylee Marie Anthony Anymore?
Posted on August 31st, 2011
by Jan Barrett in All News, Op-ed
Read 107 times.

I love that this article has Caylee pictures in it......I wish all articles had Caylees picture instead of almost always the murderer's picture is displayed.
I'm tired of of seeing slore's ugly face and the scamthonys everywhere.   Even articles about Ashton's book have a picture of slore instead of a picture of
either Jeff Ashton or Caylee.   Don't they get it yet.....slore doesn't sell, Caylee does.       

Also if Dominic Casey wants to write a book, it's Boycott time.

Ditto..................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 01:50:46 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  Forgive me if this has been discussed already; maybe it hasn't as I've been reading the threads and although I have seen a great deal of mention about The Caylee Marie Anthony foundations and the trustees, I don't remember seeing any mention of suspicion that the foundations are really for Casey's benefit.  I only remember seeing talk of how much money George and Cindy would take for themselves. 

The players involved in this never-ending circus have been quick to show that the slore refuses to see her parents and that they do not want her to live at Hopespring Drive...and...that they haven't seen her yet.  What if none of that is true?  What if she has been in contact with her parents privately?  Come to think of it, most people would be reluctant to donate to Caylee's fund if the Anthony's had welcomed Casey back into their lives.  So by pretending to distance themselves from their daughter, I'm thinking thay they are attracting more donations from sympathetic people and then writing checks to Casey on the sly. 

Reasonable assumption, Monkeys or is this out of left field?  Also, has this been discussed and I somehow missed it?   
I absolutely believe that something like this is possible.  The Anthony's seem to lie and cheat at every turn ever since they discovered that their daughter "lost" their grandchild.  They knew what was possible and they hooked up with several folks from kidfinders that have spent a lifetime trying to scam the system and good folks for money. I don't know how money can be tracked in foundations but this is an opportunity for the Anthony's to make money and pretend to help "lost" children.  !!!sickening!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 02:43:36 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  Forgive me if this has been discussed already; maybe it hasn't as I've been reading the threads and although I have seen a great deal of mention about The Caylee Marie Anthony foundations and the trustees, I don't remember seeing any mention of suspicion that the foundations are really for Casey's benefit.  I only remember seeing talk of how much money George and Cindy would take for themselves. 

The players involved in this never-ending circus have been quick to show that the slore refuses to see her parents and that they do not want her to live at Hopespring Drive...and...that they haven't seen her yet.  What if none of that is true?  What if she has been in contact with her parents privately?  Come to think of it, most people would be reluctant to donate to Caylee's fund if the Anthony's had welcomed Casey back into their lives.  So by pretending to distance themselves from their daughter, I'm thinking thay they are attracting more donations from sympathetic people and then writing checks to Casey on the sly. 

Reasonable assumption, Monkeys or is this out of left field?  Also, has this been discussed and I somehow missed it?   
I absolutely believe that something like this is possible.  The Anthony's seem to lie and cheat at every turn ever since they discovered that their daughter "lost" their grandchild.  They knew what was possible and they hooked up with several folks from kidfinders that have spent a lifetime trying to scam the system and good folks for money. I don't know how money can be tracked in foundations but this is an opportunity for the Anthony's to make money and pretend to help "lost" children.  !!!sickening!!!

IMO, the skank & her parents are definitely communicating. The whole I hate my parents bullchit is all a facade. If the Scamthony's told the public KC is welcome to come home, I would believe the opposite. They lie about EVERYTHING!
They don't want the public to even get an inkling that Skanky is in their house, for fear someone will firebomb it. JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 02:45:23 PM »

Those are publicly acquired and shown pictures in court, so she would have no rights to any money, but don't think for a minute that would ever stop those thug lawyers of hers from trying.
I love it.  They used one of her most unflattering looks.  Snot green granny blouse, stringy, hippy hair, jail makeup.  That's the look of a killer and who the real KC is.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 03:34:06 PM »

Tried to pre order the book through the amazon link on here...not available for kindle book yet ....

Cookie~ Did you hit the link on Amazon that says "tell publisher you'd like to read this on your Kindle"?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2011, 03:35:06 PM »

http://www.caseytrackers.com/

Casey may be moving to Miami-Dade County, FL 1Verified

22:45 Aug 30, 2011

CaseyTrackers received this from an anonymous tipster... "I cannot confirm this yet. I have been told by someone I know in Metro Dade PD that... « Less Info

Miami-Dade, FL

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 03:37:29 PM »

Dominick Casey can barely speak intelligibly . Can't imagine what his "book' would read like.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 03:50:10 PM »

Dominick Casey can barely speak intelligibly . Can't imagine what his "book' would read like.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 04:33:58 PM »

IMO, the skank & her parents are definitely communicating. The whole I hate my parents bullchit is all a facade. If the Scamthony's told the public KC is welcome to come home, I would believe the opposite. They lie about EVERYTHING!
They don't want the public to even get an inkling that Skanky is in their house, for fear someone will firebomb it. JMO

ITA...plus, just think what will happen when they stage a "reunion" in a few years. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2011, 05:04:45 PM »

Tried to pre order the book through the amazon link on here...not available for kindle book yet ....

Cookie~ Did you hit the link on Amazon that says "tell publisher you'd like to read this on your Kindle"?

Yes I did

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2011, 06:11:08 PM »

I did Curly!! Fingers crossed!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2011, 08:00:53 PM »

ITA...plus, just think what will happen when they stage a "reunion" in a few years. 

OMG, I can totally see that happening:  George, Cindy, Lee...and Casey with her newborn baby.  That would be a ratings bonanza, sadly.

And thank you, doselady51 and seemeatthebeach for your input and confirmation of my suspicions.  It all makes sense now, their odd behavior and this photo especially:

Sick, sick people.  And I'm happy to announce that I'm recanting my earlier posts/opinions in which I said I had sympathy for George and Cindy.  Thanks to you Monkeys, for shining the light on their disgusting behavior.  I can see now that it's all about the money for them and not precious little Caylee...

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »

Yes I did

Great Cookie and Seeme. I go there every day and hit it!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 11:40:44 PM »

Chaz Bono is also going to be on Dancing With The Stars.   I'll write in and ask if they can put a ribbon around Nancy Grace so we can tell them apart.
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

LOL, I nearly choked on a powdered donut!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2011, 07:36:37 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/304518/2-days-of-Casey-Anthony-civil-hearings-begin-today
2 days of Casey Anthony civil hearings begin today
By Janelle Jordan, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, September 1, 2011

::snipping2::
A hearing is scheduled Thursday surrounding the alleged defamation of Zenaida Gonzalez, who claims Casey ruined her life when she said a woman with the same name kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

It's a case management hearing in the lawsuit filed by Gonzalez, who said she has had difficulty getting a job and even finding a place to live after Casey Anthony said her daughter was taken by a made-up babysitter also named Zenaida Gonzalez.

On Friday, a judge will hear another lawsuit, in which the Orange County Sheriff's Office is seeking thousands of dollars the agency used to search for Caylee Anthony.

Casey, who is serving probation for a check fraud conviction in 2010, is not expected in court during either hearing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2011, 07:38:12 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29046528/detail.html
Casey Defense: Make Deposition Location Secret
Judge To Hear Motion In Anthony Civil Case Today
POSTED: 5:30 am EDT September 1, 2011
UPDATED: 6:07 am EDT September 1, 2011

Zenaida Gonzalez claims Anthony ruined her name and reputation when she told investigators that a nanny of the same name kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter.

In 2008, Anthony told Orange County detectives about the nanny. They said at trial months ago that the nanny never existed, but Gonzalez said the damage was done years ago.

"If she has learned anything, you would hope she would sit and go, 'I lied. I made it up. I'm sorry,'" Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29046528/detail.html#ixzz1WhRqp3dQ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2011, 07:49:39 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29046905/detail.html
Attorneys for both Casey and Zenaida Gonzalez will be at the Orange County courthouse for a case management hearing.

Gonzalez is suing Casey because she originally claimed a woman by the same name was the mysterious baby sitter who took her daughter, Caylee.

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2011, 08:35:24 AM »

Watch Hearing Live.....(Civil Case 8:30 eastern)
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2011, 08:36:16 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Munyon says this case is not a high profile case. She is ready to set a trial date. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
23 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2011, 08:39:48 AM »

The video link is not working for me.   

Greene ( #CaseyAnthony 's attorney) brings up threats against Casey. He says Morgan and Morgan will use Casey's depo to "vindicate justice"
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Greene wants rules set about depositions and discovery issues. He does not want #CaseyAnthony deposed in October. -jfell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Gonzalez' attorney John Dill says a February trial is doable. Charles Greene says he won't be ready #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.