April 19, 2024, 06:38:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412802 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: September 07, 2011, 08:01:01 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys!

It's been many months since I've posted here, way before the trial. However, you were my eyes and ears throughout the trial. While I was working, I was coming here to get my updates as often as possible. We were on vacation when the verdict came in, however we had the Sirius on CNN in the truck. We were setting up our camper while the verdict was being read. A park ranger was there at the time, also listening, and we were absolutely flabbergasted with all the verdicts. As time passed, I have just become so disgusted and ashamed of our system here in central Florida.

More so,(I have quite the potty mouth), yet I cannot come up with the words that I feel describe the entire A (Hole) family, the entire defense team that defended the repulsive one, and some of the talking head media types that are so sympathetic with anything named A..........   

Now to the reason that brought me to this post. I live in east Orlando and work in Lake county. I travel the 408 (also known as the East-West Expressway). Yesterday morning for the first time I noticed an electronic billboard  suddenly displaying the names......G&C Anthony in big letters. It caught my attention and I was more than appalled.
The ad was for the dr pill show (mispell and lower case intentional) with the a(hole family). I will try to get a pic of this billboard, tho it is hard in the morning as I am in traffic. I am EXTREMELY PIZZED to say the very least to have to see their names on a F'N Billboard alongside a major thoroughfare in Orlando.

If there are any Orlando Monkeys that can get this pic and post it would be helpful. It is on the 408 west just past the Pine Hills toll plaza on the left. It is an electronic one so it changes every few minutes. I don't know who paid for this advertisement, but I feel they should all be boycotted. I posted this info in hopes that someone with the time can follow thru as I am working all day.

Just what Orlando commuters want to read.....the Scamthony's think they are celebrities, and will continue thinking it until scum like Dr. Phil STOP doing sh!t like this. They are felons just like their sk@nk daughter, IMO. Umm, Spindy? remember how prosecutors proved to the world you perjured yourself??? Well we didn't forget, and I'm pretty d@mn sure Orange County hasn't forgotten.....I hope you are banished by the taxpayers of Florida. Looks like your punishment has begun, seeing you twins of terror have been ONLY vacationing since they set killer KC free.....afraid to go home much?????    I sure hope so!

Thanks for the info jr.....I'll ask my aunt & cousins if they commute on the 408.

I'm glad you brought up about the celebrity thing. I was so mad I had forgotten. All along that stretch of hiway and billboards are ads of "Real Celebrities" and tv shows. These creatures are the furthest from real people,(let alone celebrities) that you can get.

Lets all stick together and BOYCOTT whatever channel is hosting this now 2 day fiasco and anything else that promotes profiting from the blood money off an innocent 2 yr old child.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: September 07, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-mike-thomas-death-penalty-090711-20110907,0,6351007.column
When will state stop arbitrary death-penalty decisions?
Mike Thomas COMMENTARY
6:54 p.m. EDT, September 7, 2011

The state couldn't prove how or where Caylee Anthony died. It couldn't come up with any abusive behavior, much less a good motive why Casey Anthony might have killed her daughter.

Another defendant probably would have been charged with criminal neglect or manslaughter. But because it was Casey, prosecutors sought the death penalty.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: September 07, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »

Jr  ,while trying to find the billboard I found this;
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: September 07, 2011, 08:10:36 PM »

Thanks, alagary.

I will try to see if I can get a pic in the am, although I hate to ruin my phone with something with their names on it, but I will sacrifice it for all to see. (wish we had a puce icon)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 07, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »

Thanks, alagary.

I will try to see if I can get a pic in the am, although I hate to ruin my phone with something with their names on it, but I will sacrifice it for all to see. (wish we had a puce icon)

LOL.......is this what you're looking for???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 07, 2011, 09:30:57 PM »

boycotted!

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: September 07, 2011, 09:55:46 PM »

boycotted!

I went to the Dr. Phil site today previewing the Anthonys show and gave my opinion as well as saying I will boycott Dr. Phil forever (even though I don't watch him anyway because he's such a blow hard).  And I can tell you it was on about the 6th page and 99.9% of the responses were totally negative.  But I doubt is will even effect him because he is such a ratings whore. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: September 07, 2011, 09:57:15 PM »

boycotted!

I don't watch Dr. Phil, but if I did, I wouldn't be anymore!  I hope there is a big outpouring of folks that boycott him (any appearances) and his show.  And then we can ask him "how's that working for you?"   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #408 on: September 07, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-wheres-casey-mexico-or-florida.html
Casey Anthony: Where’s Casey? Mexico or Florida?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 7 2011 2:25 PM

It must have been bozo or one of the flunkies that took the picture, any decent paparazzi would have waited to include the BV tattoo.
That red bikini pic is from years ago when Caylee was a baby.  I remember seeing them before.  I believe they were on KC's flickr acct.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 07, 2011, 10:02:22 PM »

boycotted!

I don't watch Dr. Phil, but if I did, I wouldn't be anymore!  I hope there is a big outpouring of folks that boycott him (any appearances) and his show.  And then we can ask him "how's that working for you?"   

lol..how's that working for you? he always says that the twerp!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 07, 2011, 10:53:12 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-wheres-casey-mexico-or-florida.html

It must have been bozo or one of the flunkies that took the picture, any decent paparazzi would have waited to include the BV tattoo.
That red bikini pic is from years ago when Caylee was a baby.  I remember seeing them before.  I believe they were on KC's flickr acct.

Thats what I thought also.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: September 07, 2011, 11:20:23 PM »

You're correct.....old skanky picture. Byassss prob sold it NE cause no one else will pay squat for his POS client for anything. NE prob doesn't verify when the pix were actually taken.....of course they're all liars, can't believe any of them.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: September 07, 2011, 11:41:16 PM »

boycotted!

Boycotting as well here in Canada! Let me guess, their new story will be something like, they think killer mom had a seizure, Caylee was found drowned in the pool. They won't know what happened after that. SICK, ,money hungry, media whores the entire clan. I still weep for our precious baby and can only hope she rests in peace.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: September 07, 2011, 11:51:07 PM »

I heard that cindy is gonna say that caylee had a medical problem that no one knew about. Atlesst that is what she says she think might have happen. Idk but I saw on fb where somene said that is what she said.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #414 on: September 08, 2011, 12:13:05 AM »

boycotted!

I will NOT watch him ever again!!!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: September 08, 2011, 12:49:33 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures

Cindy to claim on Dr. Phil that Casey has seizures and probably blacked out while Caylee accidentally drown.  If that were true Baez would have used that as a defense.  It's much better than their "daddy molested her" defense.   IMO it's all a bunch of malarkey.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 08, 2011, 02:03:55 AM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION
PO Box 721300
% Cynthia M Anthony
Orlando, FL 32872
EIN: 26-4418560
Affiliation Type:

NTEE Codes: P62 (Victims' Services)
Assets: $0
Income: $0
Ruling Year: 2009

http://www2.guidestar.org/SearchResults.aspx

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: September 08, 2011, 02:08:32 AM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION
PO Box 721300
% Cynthia M Anthony
Orlando, FL 32872
EIN: 26-4418560
Affiliation Type:

NTEE Codes: P62 (Victims' Services)
Assets: $0
Income: $0
Ruling Year: 2009

http://www2.guidestar.org/SearchResults.aspx

Sorry I left this off.

Category: P62 (Victims' Services)

Category (NTEE):
    Human Services / (Victims' Services) 
Year Founded:
Ruling Year:

Revenue and Expenses

Revenue
Contributions    --
Program Services    --
Membership Dues    --
Special Events    --
Other    --
Total Revenue    --

Expenses
Program Services    --
Administrative Costs    --
Fundraising Costs    --
Payments To Affiliates    --
Total Expenses    --

Assets & Liabilities
Total Assets    --
Total Liabilities    --
Net Assets or Fund Balance at the end of year    --

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 08, 2011, 05:43:14 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures

Cindy to claim on Dr. Phil that Casey has seizures and probably blacked out while Caylee accidentally drown.  If that were true Baez would have used that as a defense.  It's much better than their "daddy molested her" defense.   IMO it's all a bunch of malarkey.

I read this, to me its total bullcrap, I guess while Casey was having the seizure she used chloroform, duct tapped and threw Caylee in 2 garbage bags and a laundry bag and dumped her in the swamps. If a child dies from an accident why make it look like a murder?

The A's are a total disgrace to humans, I never dreamed there could be humans out there like these 2. I still say for some reason Lee is staying out of the media cause pretty soon he'll have a house guest living with him and Mallory.

As for the foundation I do not see one sane person who would donate to these 2 so they do not have to work.

These people are disgusting piles of crap all of them
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 08, 2011, 06:01:11 AM »

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.