March 28, 2024, 02:37:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 410994 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: September 08, 2011, 06:20:14 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures
 ::snipping2::
The source says that, during the interview, Cindy said the seizures are evidence that Casey had a mental health condition. Cindy lists at least three separate seizures, including at least one which required calling 911.

Cindy implies that the condition may have incapacitated Casey while Caylee was drowning in the family swimming pool.

The source says Cindy goes on to imply Casey’s condition makes it difficult, at times, to "sort fact from fiction," which might explain Casey’s habitual lies.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures#ixzz1XM0zNMtO

That family is the most diabolical bunch I have ever seen,and that is a lot coming from me.
I hope they never have a peaceful moment for the rest of their life.No excuse for what happened to Caylee in her life/death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 08, 2011, 07:22:48 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures
The source says that, during the interview, Cindy said the seizures are evidence that Casey had a mental health condition. Cindy lists at least three separate seizures, including at least one which required calling 911.

Cindy implies that the condition may have incapacitated Casey while Caylee was drowning in the family swimming pool.

The source says Cindy goes on to imply Casey’s condition makes it difficult, at times, to "sort fact from fiction," which might explain Casey’s habitual lies.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures#ixzz1XM0zNMtO

That family is the most diabolical bunch I have ever seen,and that is a lot coming from me.
I hope they never have a peaceful moment for the rest of their life.No excuse for what happened to Caylee in her life/death.
Unbelievable!!    Now Cindy is making up lies to explain Casey's lies.  The whole darn family must have this "condition"  as they all have a difficult time sorting truths from lies.  They still continue to nauseate me to the nth degree.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 08, 2011, 07:51:19 AM »

this family is the epitome of bottom feeders! they get more unbelievable the more they open up their pie holes! go away Anthonys! your time in the spot light is done..no matter how many more lies you spin, no one believes you and you make yourselves look even worse the more you blab, if that is possible 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 08, 2011, 07:53:42 AM »

besides the fact, if Casey had a seizure and Caylee drowned, once she recovered, she couldn't make herself call 911 to try to save her child? she had to put duct tape on her and drive around with Caylee's little dead body in her car for days? was she still in a seizure then??
this just gets more bizarre every time Cindy opens her mouth...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 08, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »

besides the fact, if Casey had a seizure and Caylee drowned, once she recovered, she couldn't make herself call 911 to try to save her child? she had to put duct tape on her and drive around with Caylee's little dead body in her car for days? was she still in a seizure then??

Do you think that they even realize that this NEW reason that she has MADE UP only makes the public angrier?  Do they really think that we are this stupid?  Is Dr. Phil really stupid enough to believe this?  I won't even entertain this...it is BS!  They are trying to rectify skanks image...WILL NOT HAPPEN! 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 08, 2011, 08:29:38 AM »

Do you think that they even realize that this NEW reason that she has MADE UP only makes the public angrier?  Do they really think that we are this stupid?  Is Dr. Phil really stupid enough to believe this?  I won't even entertain this...it is BS!  They are trying to rectify skanks image...WILL NOT HAPPEN! 

agreed! they need to fade away..Casey will never have a positive light from the public, ever. and the more they talk, the madder I get! shut up Anthonys!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: September 08, 2011, 08:30:44 AM »

also, wonder what skank thinks about this new spin on herself? did her seizures make her lie about George and Lee molesting her too???

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: September 08, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »

Okay I will entertain this idea of Cindy's for a second:

IF this were true that skank had a seizure and sweet Caylee did accidentally drown...then I would think she would feel bad (since of course she isn't a sociopath...even if she got scared and covered it up...yeah right) so if she felt bad...then wouldn't she secretly go to a doctor and be put on medicine (since they are so unpredictable)...if that is the case then she wouldn't be drinking on a regular basis (that could be a deadly mix).  If "Dr" Phil gives some cockamamie story about how skank has been affected by seizures and sweet Caylee's death and skanks behavior could be a result of these untreated seizures then I well,...I just don't know what I will do.  This is absolute nonsense...absolute.  I see others trying this same defense once this story gets out there...what is our society coming to? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 08, 2011, 08:57:15 AM »

this family is the epitome of bottom feeders! they get more unbelievable the more they open up their pie holes! go away Anthonys! your time in the spot light is done..no matter how many more lies you spin, no one believes you and you make yourselves look even worse the more you blab, if that is possible 
ITA

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 08, 2011, 09:11:00 AM »

Okay I will entertain this idea of Cindy's for a second:

IF this were true that skank had a seizure and sweet Caylee did accidentally drown...then I would think she would feel bad (since of course she isn't a sociopath...even if she got scared and covered it up...yeah right) so if she felt bad...then wouldn't she secretly go to a doctor and be put on medicine (since they are so unpredictable)...if that is the case then she wouldn't be drinking on a regular basis (that could be a deadly mix).  If "Dr" Phil gives some cockamamie story about how skank has been affected by seizures and sweet Caylee's death and skanks behavior could be a result of these untreated seizures then I well,...I just don't know what I will do.  This is absolute nonsense...absolute.  I see others trying this same defense once this story gets out there...what is our society coming to? 
oh yeahhh  her seizures are hangovers !
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 08, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44437621/ns/local_news-jacksonville_fl/t/casey-anthony-possibly-mexico/#.TmjKeY47f0c
Casey Anthony Possibly To Mexico
Anthony Could Be Moving South Of The Border With New Man

WJXT-TV
updated 2 hours 13 minutes ago

Mexico is not exactly what I had hoped for. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 08, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44437621/ns/local_news-jacksonville_fl/t/casey-anthony-possibly-mexico/#.TmjKeY47f0c
Casey Anthony Possibly To Mexico
Anthony Could Be Moving South Of The Border With New Man

WJXT-TV
updated 2 hours 13 minutes ago

Mexico is not exactly what I had hoped for. 
Me either Trimm.  I was just at Publix, and there was the NE with the murderer on it.  I was looking at the cover when the cashier says, What are you looking at?  I told her the NE and she says that I had a very disgusted look on my face.  I told her that when it came to Casey Anthony, disgusted doesn't even come close to how I feel.  She said she could tell by my face. lol  She felt the same way however.   Casey ain't goin' no where until her probation is done.....I can see her selling this story (lie) just to line her pockets.  After 2 months, I bet her "friends" are getting a little tired of the slore, and they aren't catering to her needs the way she sees fit.  jmo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 08, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »

OMG the bullchit LIES just keep on coming!

Someone needs to shut these cretins down!

Seizures my @ss!! NOT 1 word or medical report from a doctor or hospital into evidence @ trial. Cindy is incapable of telling the truth.

Cindy forgets the stories she told about the 911 call by Jesse.....no evidence of a seiure @ the hospital. EEG negative.

We recently heard there were "6" episodes while in jail, now it's 3......Dr. Phil, you are even more stupid than I thought!

If there was an iota of truth to this "medical" issue, the slore would NOT have sat in jail for 3 years! Put up or STFU Cindy, you miserable, evil, beotch!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 08, 2011, 11:23:16 AM »

Cindy & George should be Baker acted.....both are a danger to society!
TOXIC waste!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2011, 11:32:36 AM »

Unbelievable!!    Now Cindy is making up lies to explain Casey's lies.  The whole darn family must have this "condition"  as they all have a difficult time sorting truths from lies.  They still continue to nauseate me to the nth degree.

BBM.

Unbelievably shameless, Cindy is!

They all know when they are lying, and they do it all the time.

Must think we are fools, but we know who the fools are.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #435 on: September 08, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »

If KC and Caylee were in the pool and KC seized, then why didn't KC drown too?  Or is Caylee now strong enough to set that ladder up all by her little self?

Rolling Eyes

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #436 on: September 08, 2011, 11:41:57 AM »

Cindy & George should be Baker acted.....both are a danger to society!
TOXIC waste!

Don't forget Tubesocks Lee.  He's got to have some kind of condition to explain those stupid socks.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: September 08, 2011, 11:53:01 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_medical_condition_oeHlsw96uh6KjuSoehBInM
Casey Anthony's seizures may have contributed to Caylee's death, parents say
NEWSCORE
Last Updated: 10:28 AM, September 8, 2011
Posted: 10:27 AM, September 8, 2011

According to the source, Cindy Anthony pointed to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or, as the source said, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_medical_condition_oeHlsw96uh6KjuSoehBInM#ixzz1XNOuKjLx

Well boo fricking hoo,at least she isn't laying in a dump somewhere with duct tape on the face.Get over it. 

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 08, 2011, 11:59:47 AM »

DISGUSTING!

Even "if" KC had seizures - they are short lived.

They wouldn't last days and days of time that KC drove around with Caylee in the trunk of her car!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2011, 12:18:16 PM »

GeraldoRivera Geraldo Rivera
At 11am, we'll post Casey Anthony's response to her parents' interview with Dr. Phil on Geraldo's FB page. facebook.com/geraldorivera -CT
1 hour ago https://twitter.com/#!/GeraldoRivera

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.