March 28, 2024, 06:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 411006 times)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: September 09, 2011, 02:51:48 AM »

3rd time is the charm!

Oh my....I bet they think they've finally "arrived" now. "Look George, we're on a billboard for a big tv show! In bright lights!" And George replied in his rain man voice "yeah, how about that hon?! Ain't that somethin'?! Wow! and my name is on there first!"

I keep thinking of GA's performance of his life under a microscope crap and how cindy acted on that one show when the tears and faking were super thick... that's what this is going to be and in two parts! TWO?! I bet money and I'm ready to take it to the bank that they insisted that they get a two parter! Fat headed freaks!

Everyone I know that knows the Anthony's...(and who doesn't thanks to their insistence on being famous?!) whenever it's brought up that they were on tv, the first thing I always hear is "Oh I turned it as soon as I saw those faces because I can't stand to hear them speak!" or something like it. And those that didn't know grew curious and tried it and later said "EW!" or something like that. Mostly I hear "What is WRONG with them?!" or "Why won't they shut up and go get a life already?!" It's like that horrid commercial that comes on time to time and AGH, you turn the volume to mute or turn it entirely...but it's worse! My favorite perception was said by a friend who said "it's like someone keeps trying to shove a pile of pooh in your face over and over and over saying... 'Look at IT! SMELL IT! EAT IT! WORSHIP IT!"

When karma finally kicks them in the you know where, the applause is going to be deafening and heard around the world.  And it's only a matter of time.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #501 on: September 09, 2011, 07:39:26 AM »

3rd time is the charm!

Oh my....I bet they think they've finally "arrived" now. "Look George, we're on a billboard for a big tv show! In bright lights!" And George replied in his rain man voice "yeah, how about that hon?! Ain't that somethin'?! Wow! and my name is on there first!"

I keep thinking of GA's performance of his life under a microscope crap and how cindy acted on that one show when the tears and faking were super thick... that's what this is going to be and in two parts! TWO?! I bet money and I'm ready to take it to the bank that they insisted that they get a two parter! Fat headed freaks!

Everyone I know that knows the Anthony's...(and who doesn't thanks to their insistence on being famous?!) whenever it's brought up that they were on tv, the first thing I always hear is "Oh I turned it as soon as I saw those faces because I can't stand to hear them speak!" or something like it. And those that didn't know grew curious and tried it and later said "EW!" or something like that. Mostly I hear "What is WRONG with them?!" or "Why won't they shut up and go get a life already?!" It's like that horrid commercial that comes on time to time and AGH, you turn the volume to mute or turn it entirely...but it's worse! My favorite perception was said by a friend who said "it's like someone keeps trying to shove a pile of pooh in your face over and over and over saying... 'Look at IT! SMELL IT! EAT IT! WORSHIP IT!"

When karma finally kicks them in the you know where, the applause is going to be deafening and heard around the world.  And it's only a matter of time.

This sign is disgusting.  Who in their right mind would spend money to advertise such skum?  I wish somebody would explode that bad boy up, or somehow change the sign to something more appropriate.  I, for one, will not be watching such trash on any of my televisions.  There is something definitely wrong in this country where murderers and their families profit from murdering and the law abiding people struggle to feed their children who they did not murder. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: September 09, 2011, 07:53:13 AM »

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/311288
Sep 9, 2011 - 8 mins ago by ■ Alexander Baron - comments
Op-Ed: The future for Casey Anthony

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/311288#ixzz1XSHOo1Kz

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/08/are-people-who-they-say-they-are-3/
Are people who they say they are?
Posted on September 8, 2011 by DavidCook
By:Mary Etta Hinkly

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: September 09, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »

3rd time is the charm!

This sign is disgusting.  Who in their right mind would spend money to advertise such skum?  I wish somebody would explode that bad boy up, or somehow change the sign to something more appropriate.  I, for one, will not be watching such trash on any of my televisions.  There is something definitely wrong in this country where murderers and their families profit from murdering and the law abiding people struggle to feed their children who they did not murder. 

bbm

I would bet that that the Quack show themselves paid for it as part of the deal. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 09, 2011, 09:44:41 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29121629/detail.html
Parents: Casey May Have Had Seizure As Caylee "Drowned"
Posted: 3:50 pm EDT September 8, 2011Updated: 8:10 am EDT September 9, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents are claiming that she may have suffered from a seizure while Casey's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was supposedly drowning in the family swimming pool.
 ::snipping2::
VIDEO REPORT: Casey May Have Had Seizure http://www.wftv.com/video/29128751/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #505 on: September 09, 2011, 11:12:15 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents are claiming that she may have suffered from a seizure while Casey's daughter, Caylee Anthony, was supposedly drowning in the family swimming pool.
VIDEO REPORT: Casey May Have Had Seizure http://www.wftv.com/video/29128751/index.html
It wasn't a seizure, it was a plain ole hissy fit that ended in murder.  We all know that, Cindy knows it, George knows it, Lee knows it, those ambulance chasers know it, those jurors know it, Belvin Perry knows it, and KC is laughing over her beer about it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 09, 2011, 11:25:33 AM »

It wasn't a seizure, it was a plain ole hissy fit that ended in murder.  We all know that, Cindy knows it, George knows it, Lee knows it, those ambulance chasers know it, those jurors know it, Belvin Perry knows it, and KC is laughing over her beer about it.

yep...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 09, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »

that billboard is obscene!
I agree that George and Cindy have probably ridden up and down that road just to catch a peak of it..soooooo sickening!

They've prolly pitched a tent underneath just to bask in the glow of seeing their names in lights ... lol
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: September 09, 2011, 11:45:29 AM »

I agree that George and Cindy have probably ridden up and down that road just to catch a peak of it..soooooo sickening!

They've prolly pitched a tent underneath just to bask in the glow of seeing their names in lights ... lol

After seeing the picture of sindy at the ice cream shop I believe they could print the sign on her butt and hoist her up with a crane  over the roadway and it would be bigger than the sign in the picture.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 09, 2011, 12:02:59 PM »

This latest malarky--the "seizure thingy", is prolly the theme for Dr. Phil's program, in my opinion.  It is being promoted & hyped just a little too much.  Perhaps Dr. Phil expects everyone to tune in just to see if/how he deals with this latest Anthony concoction du jour ... will he or won't he be the magical element which will bring CinCin to her senses?   ... Or-something like that.   He must not be aware that the public has grown so disgusted over time, that nobody cares what they have to say anymore.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #510 on: September 09, 2011, 12:06:31 PM »

yep...

I concur

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #511 on: September 09, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »

yep...

I concur

Cookie I sorry, IDK I popped into you space.  I concur, again, I do not have a beer! Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 09, 2011, 03:01:35 PM »

Seahorse..you can pop into my space anytime friend!

Just saw on twitter that the Dr. Phil interview was moved to Tuesday and Wednesday..who cares?

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #513 on: September 09, 2011, 03:02:07 PM »

I keep posting on my FB page for people to Boycott Dr. Phil!!!  I will continue all weekend as I can.

As for KC having seizures that is a line of BS!

BTW  O/T  I get my granddaughter for the 4 days!!!!  We are going to have fun and we get to take her to her first soccer game! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 09, 2011, 03:05:08 PM »

Somebody needs to find out who put that billboard sign up.  Usually there is a name of the company on the bottom of the billboard.  Call the company and ask who paid to put the billboard up.  We had racy billboards put on in our area and we had the community calling the billboard company and had them take them down!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 09, 2011, 03:06:50 PM »

Somebody needs to find out who put that billboard sign up.  Usually there is a name of the company on the bottom of the billboard.  Call the company and ask who paid to put the billboard up.  We had racy billboards put on in our area and we had the community calling the billboard company and had them take them down!

good idea!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 09, 2011, 03:07:25 PM »

I keep posting on my FB page for people to Boycott Dr. Phil!!!  I will continue all weekend as I can.

As for KC having seizures that is a line of BS!

BTW  O/T  I get my granddaughter for the 4 days!!!!  We are going to have fun and we get to take her to her first soccer game! 

I am doing the same on my fb...

glad that you get grand daughter! makes me happy to hear that..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 09, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »

Absolutely. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 09, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-rain-at-u-s-open-will-delay-dr-phil-interview.html
Casey Anthony: Rain at U.S. Open will delay ‘Dr. Phil’ interview
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 9 2011 12:46 PM

Whatever....... 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 09, 2011, 03:28:53 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/09/federal-petition-written-by-we-the-people-seeking-justice-for-caylee-marie-seeking-a-federal-indictment-of-casey-anthony-is-now-in-the-hands-of-the-united-states-attorney-general-eric-holder-jr/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=federal-petition-written-by-we-the-people-seeking-justice-for-caylee-marie-seeking-a-federal-indictment-of-casey-anthony-is-now-in-the-hands-of-the-united-states-attorney-general-eric-holder-jr
Federal Petition written by WE the PEOPLE seeking justice for Caylee Marie seeking a FEDERAL INDICTMENT OF CASEY ANTHONY is now in the hands of the United States Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. September 9,2011 David Cook

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.