April 19, 2024, 10:39:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412807 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #620 on: September 12, 2011, 04:54:01 PM »

http://www.drphil.com/shows/
 ::snipping2::
Tuesday - September 13, 2011
Cindy and George Anthony: The Interview

After a riveting murder trial that received as much attention in the court of public opinion as in the court of law, George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, break their silence for the first time in an exclusive, three-part series with Dr. Phil. From the time their granddaughter, Caylee, was reported missing to the indictment and imprisonment of their daughter, and through the sensational courtroom battle that resulted in a not guilty verdict for Casey, their lives have been subjected to an incredible amount of scrutiny. Now, in this candid interview, Dr. Phil asks the questions you want answered. Will they set the record straight? Do they think their daughter was involved in little Caylee’s death? Is there a previously unexpressed explanation? "Everyone has an opinion about George and Cindy," says Dr. Phil. "All I ask is that you hear what they have to say before making your decision on what really happened.” It's a gripping Season 10 premiere you don't want to miss!

Wednesday - September 14, 2011
The Anthonys: The Revelations

Dr. Phil continues his exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony weeks after their daughter, Casey, was found not guilty in the death of her little girl, Caylee. How much do you really know about the couple has lived under a microscope for years? "Their story has never really been told and there's so much more to it than we've heard in the media," says Dr. Phil. In Part 2 of this in-depth interview, where no question is off limits, Dr. Phil continues to take the Anthony's through the timeline of the case and their testimony during the trial. While the couple's recollection of events differs, each parent agrees that Casey created a web of lies. Why does Cindy continue to defend her daughter? Could a medical condition have contributed to their daughter’s actions? Dr. Phil asks the tough questions that America wants answers to. And as parents and grandparents, how are they dealing with the loss, heartbreak and broken relationships that has torn their family apart? Don’t miss the riveting two-part premiere of Dr. Phil, and tune in next Monday for an in-dept look at the trial that captivated the nation.
Milk it for all it's worth. 

I am thankful that life outside the computer room which beckons on both Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon implies I will not be tempted to what THE interview.

However ... there is still my habit of picking the longest cashier lineup at Walmart so that I can get my National Enquirer fix that my conscience will have to wrestle with in the near future.

Janet
I have not watched anything since the skank got away with murder.  I will NOT be watching Dr. Phil and will make sure my t.v. is turned on something else!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 12, 2011, 05:38:53 PM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-florida-board-of-bar-examiners-investigate-the-state-of-florida-bar-and-attorney-jose-baez

The Florida Board of Bar Examiners: Investigate the State of Florida Bar and attorney Jose Baez
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT

September 09, 2011

Executive Director, The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399

Florida Board of Bar Examiners
1891 Eider Court
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1750
FAX Number: 850 – 414 – 6822
Thought I'd post this if anyone is intersted
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: September 12, 2011, 06:34:33 PM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-florida-board-of-bar-examiners-investigate-the-state-of-florida-bar-and-attorney-jose-baez

The Florida Board of Bar Examiners: Investigate the State of Florida Bar and attorney Jose Baez
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT

September 09, 2011

Executive Director, The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399

Florida Board of Bar Examiners
1891 Eider Court
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1750
FAX Number: 850 – 414 – 6822
Thought I'd post this if anyone is intersted

Thanks Jazzy, they need to investigate the Florida Bar regarding Baez.  I signed the petition and thanks for posting this.

All of them just turn my stomach and this was not justice no matter how much the clown and his circus scream at us to get over it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 12, 2011, 07:09:52 PM »

OMG.......Now Cindy tells Dr. Phool she thinks KC has a brain tumor!

Earth to Sindy......KC is a brain tumor!!

STFU!!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 12, 2011, 07:11:00 PM »

STFU!!!!!

Sorry.....listening to JVM (mullet head)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: September 12, 2011, 07:17:58 PM »

STFU!!!!!
Iso agree with you wished they would STFU also, I have turned my TV to TVLand watching old movies like Lucy, Mr. ED etc . Rather watch these 500 million times then hear 1 lie from any of the Anthonys
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: September 12, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys,

I think I'll just miss this "Riveting interview." 

What does a duck say?

I'm with you...boycott the show!

I am with you both... Boycott Dr Phil interview with the ScamAnthony's....
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: September 12, 2011, 07:55:46 PM »

Someone Please tell me that we monkeys are not watching Dr. Phil tomorrow giving the Anthony another forum to spew more lies.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 12, 2011, 08:03:24 PM »

Someone Please tell me that we monkeys are not watching Dr. Phil tomorrow giving the Anthony another forum to spew more lies.
I think most of us plan to check articles after the show to see if they tell the truth, then we are going outside to watch pigs fly 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #629 on: September 12, 2011, 08:08:29 PM »

lmao

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: September 12, 2011, 08:12:33 PM »

I would not watch it for any reason.I hope the A's scammed Dr Phil for lotsa money - they all deserve each other... they are just pigs in muck together, with the same deplorable standards, raking it in over Caylee's dead body - they will make him look ridiculous and ruin any reputation he might have.... I certainly would not want any of them in my house, nor will I watch the station that airs them again.  I have voiced my opinion to everyone I can think of and the show is still set to air, so all I can do is ignore it
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 12, 2011, 08:23:56 PM »

http://www.thirdage.com/news/casey-anthonys-parents-talk-to-dr-phil-about-loss_09-12-2011

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

Wow.  Just wow.  She wants her daughter to be a mom again?  WORST IDEA EVER! I am disgusted and utterly appalled.  The nerve of her to suggest and support such a horrible idea.  This is just crazy wrong.   Casey does not deserve the chance to murder mother another child.  No way.  She lost that right when she did whatever she did to Caylee.  Even if Casey's offspring managed to survive it's childhood, what kind of life would he/she have?  Especially once they are old enough to figure out who their mother is?  What child would be happy with a murderer monster like that for a mother?  Not to mention how the child would be tormented by other kids.  And the possibility of being murdered abused.  That is one can of worms that should not be opened.  We should start praying now that she will be unable to conceive again.  I can only hope that while she was in jail, she was given "special water" that rendered her sterile.

Oh, and Cindy, that part about the murderer slore being a mom AGAIN...she wasn't a mom in the first place.  One more thing...here's a little hint, just in case you haven't bleedin' noticed:  Casey as a mother DID NOT work out the first time. (My opinion only.)

(I'm surprised there's no ::boxingCindy::  or ::boxingGeorge:: here.)
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: September 12, 2011, 08:28:39 PM »

I had avoided listening to anything about the Anthonys after the trial until I heard about the interview.  Then I wrote the Dr. Phil show and returned to ignoring the Anthonys.  Today, I walked through the den and heard something about the interview and that Casey has a possible brain tumor.

Now I am angry again!!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: September 12, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »

Of course they want her to have another . $500,000 doesn't go very far these days.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 12, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »

OMG, I didn't even think of that.  Yes, another child would make them rich.  They would be paid for interviews and for the "exclusive" first photos of the infant.  Good lord, a pic of Casey with a newborn would be worth millions to the tabloids.  How awful.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 12, 2011, 08:41:20 PM »

I don't watch Dr. Phool......and not gonna start tomorrow to see the Scamthony's!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 12, 2011, 08:49:06 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/310939/Casey-Anthony-defense-makes-counteroffer-in-investigation-costs.html?cmpid=facebook
Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs

The state attorney’s office thinks Casey should pay back $517,000.

The defense thinks it should be just $200.

In a brief filed by Anthony’s defense, attorney Liz Fryer says that the statutory limit is $50 per conviction

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: September 12, 2011, 08:51:55 PM »

I think most of us plan to check articles after the show to see if they tell the truth, then we are going outside to watch pigs fly 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 12, 2011, 09:03:03 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #639 on: September 12, 2011, 09:07:29 PM »

I am not watching and am not watching any interviews he goes on to spew what his interview with the liers will be about.  Joy Behar and whoever else interiviewed him are likely refunding Dr Phil for the momey he spent to put in the A's checking account, um I mean that fake foundation they created to funnel money to their checking account so they don't have to work and for their new jeep. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.