April 26, 2024, 09:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 413026 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #640 on: September 12, 2011, 09:10:06 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/310939/Casey-Anthony-defense-makes-counteroffer-in-investigation-costs.html?cmpid=facebook
Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs

::snipping2::
The state attorney’s office thinks Casey should pay back $517,000.

The defense thinks it should be just $200.

In a brief filed by Anthony’s defense, attorney Liz Fryer says that the statutory limit is $50 per conviction

Liz Fryer is a skum bucket right up there with the rest of the "team."  I don't know how she sleeps.  Counteroffer my hiney. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #641 on: September 12, 2011, 09:16:06 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/310939/Casey-Anthony-defense-makes-counteroffer-in-investigation-costs.html?cmpid=facebook

In a brief filed by Anthony’s defense, attorney Liz Fryer says that the statutory limit is $50 per conviction

Liz Fryer is a skum bucket right up there with the rest of the "team."  I don't know how she sleeps.  Counteroffer my hiney. 
ITA.  Fryer is making a name for herself alright.  No respectable firm will ever hire her.  And that so called counteroffer is a slap in the face to all the taxpaying citizens of FL. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 12, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »

I don't like her either..I know that some do on here and that is fine..I find that she is arrogant and a little bit big for her britches..I don't like any of them that coddled this baby killer all through the trial..jmo..

and I won't be watching Dr. Phil...now or ever again..hope the A's were worth him losing his audience for..would like to see him off the air personally...not such nice comments on his fb page..I will probably get defriended lol...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 12, 2011, 09:28:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29159881/detail.html
Casey Defense: Don't Charge Full Amount
POSTED: 3:54 pm EDT September 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense filed new court papers Monday asking Judge Belvin Perry to limit costs he may impose on her.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29159881/detail.html#ixzz1Xn8X3mFl

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #644 on: September 12, 2011, 09:29:03 PM »

I don't like her either..I know that some do on here and that is fine..I find that she is arrogant and a little bit big for her britches..I don't like any of them that coddled this baby killer all through the trial..jmo..

and I won't be watching Dr. Phil...now or ever again..hope the A's were worth him losing his audience for..would like to see him off the air personally...not such nice comments on his fb page..I will probably get defriended lol...

I have said this from day one.  Everybody needs a defense lawyer(s); however, most of them hold themselves with some class and do not smear the entire world in the process calling us idiots because we believe this verdict was wrong, or knowing during the trial that they spewed lies.  Most dufense laywers try to keep some decorum during trials and do the best they can to keep the victim in mind, while defending their clients, and some of them even, when faced with probable guilt of their client, try to get them to do the right thing even making deals for no DP so that everybody is satisfied.  This team is just disgusting, and in their minds, Caylee is just gone, so what, she died. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 12, 2011, 09:29:40 PM »

Someone Please tell me that we monkeys are not watching Dr. Phil tomorrow giving the Anthony another forum to spew more lies.
I think most of us plan to check articles after the show to see if they tell the truth, then we are going outside to watch pigs fly 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: September 12, 2011, 11:48:37 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44483959#44483959
 Sept.12,2011
Casey Anthony’s parents speak out

I couldnt even listen to it they make me so sick to my stomach I threw up, when are these people going to wake up and quit coddling the Anthonys each and everyone of them are sick individuals.
In the clips of the Dr. Phil interview the Scamthonys are still the same ol Deceitful, Horrible, Obnoxious Liars as they've always been.  I can't believe he says CA is in denial.   She's NOT in denial,  she knows exactly what happened and refuses to tell the truth.   She's a stubborn, evil witch.   GA is still the same wimp who can't give a straight answer without being ambiguous. 

They failed Caylee and they have no shame whatsoever.

If they refuse to tell the truth, why don't they just shut up and go away.  I'm so sick of their nonsense and the crazy people who put them on TV.     

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: September 13, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »

bbm-statutory limit?  Anybody know how to look up the law online?  I hope this is not right...we will see those a-holes gloating over this too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 13, 2011, 06:08:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/310939/Casey-Anthony-defense-makes-counteroffer-in-investigation-costs
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:19 AM

Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation and the Orange County Sheriff's Office all said they incurred big expenses while investigating the case.

Casey's defense team says State prosecutors failed to present evidence as to which cost was related to which count of lying.

They said Judge Perry would essentially be ignoring the law if he ordered Casey to pay more than $50 per count.

She was convicted on four counts.

Judge Perry has until September 22 to decide.

The defense is already appealing those four misdemeanor convictions.

Even if Judge Perry doesn't go their way, they'll be able to fight it again with the Fifth District Court of Appeals.

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: September 13, 2011, 06:12:14 AM »

http://www.thirdage.com/news/casey-anthonys-parents-talk-to-dr-phil-about-loss_09-12-2011

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

Wow.  Just wow.  She wants her daughter to be a mom again?  WORST IDEA EVER! I am disgusted and utterly appalled.  The nerve of her to suggest and support such a horrible idea.  This is just crazy wrong.   Casey does not deserve the chance to murder mother another child.  No way.  She lost that right when she did whatever she did to Caylee.  Even if Casey's offspring managed to survive it's childhood, what kind of life would he/she have?  Especially once they are old enough to figure out who their mother is?  What child would be happy with a murderer monster like that for a mother?  Not to mention how the child would be tormented by other kids.  And the possibility of being murdered abused.  That is one can of worms that should not be opened.  We should start praying now that she will be unable to conceive again.  I can only hope that while she was in jail, she was given "special water" that rendered her sterile.

Oh, and Cindy, that part about the murderer slore being a mom AGAIN...she wasn't a mom in the first place.  One more thing...here's a little hint, just in case you haven't bleedin' noticed:  Casey as a mother DID NOT work out the first time. (My opinion only.)

(I'm surprised there's no ::boxingCindy::  or ::boxingGeorge:: here.)

there's not enough room for their heads
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 13, 2011, 06:17:21 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/311000/Anthony-parents-to-appear-on-Dr.-Phil-Tuesday-and-Wednesday
Anthony parents to appear on Dr. Phil Tuesday and Wednesday
By Dave D'Marko, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:20 AM

George and Cindy Anthony are about to break their silence in their first interview since their daughter was acquitted of first degree murder.

While Dr. Phil was busy promoting the interview Monday, the Anthonys were busy running errands and working around the house.

One of the topics that will be discussed in the two separate shows is the family's fractured relationship with their daughter.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 13, 2011, 06:18:31 AM »

bbm-statutory limit?  Anybody know how to look up the law online?  I hope this is not right...we will see those a-holes gloating over this too.
I can't take it. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 13, 2011, 06:32:04 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-costs-brief-20110912,0,3525120.story
Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

1:14 p.m. EDT, September 12, 2011

Casey Anthony's defense team has filed a new legal brief, supporting its position that Anthony should not be made to pay more than $500,000 in prosecution and investigative costs.

The six-page brief filed by defense attorney Lisabeth Fryer cites the legislative intent of the statute that permits the assessment of costs for investigation. She wrote that the Legislature "clearly states that uniformity in costs is a goal."

She added that $50 per misdemeanor conviction applies unless the state proves "additional costs."

"The state failed to present any evidence as to which of its costs were directly related to proving the four misdemeanors for which the defendant was convicted," Fryer wrote in her brief.

She argues that the court has two choices in deciding whether Casey Anthony should be made to pay the more than half million dollars the prosecution is asking for.

The court, Fryer said, can "either ignore the essential requirements of the law and tax the defendant for every expense without any necessary evidence that the expenses were 'reasonably necessary to prove the charges for which (the defendant) was convicted,' or find that this lack of evidence entitles the state to the statutory minimum."

I want to see a smack down.Fryer is too big for her britches.IMO. 

~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: September 13, 2011, 08:53:16 AM »

ITA.  Fryer is making a name for herself alright.  No respectable firm will ever hire her.  And that so called counteroffer is a slap in the face to all the taxpaying citizens of FL. 

Slapping the taxpayers is what they do best.  I'm going to bet the defense team gets what they want. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #654 on: September 13, 2011, 08:54:24 AM »

So, aren't we getting closer to the date when the jurors' names will be release? 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #655 on: September 13, 2011, 08:57:01 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony divided over Casey's innocence?
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/national_world&id=8352037
Her parents are divided according to Dr. Phil McGraw.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #656 on: September 13, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/dr-phil-on-cindy-anthony-excuses-excuses/
Dr. Phil on Cindy Anthony: Excuses, Excuses!

"She seems to make an excuse at every turn," he said, adding that the grandmother of the slain Caylee Anthony is still "very much in denial."

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/09/dr-phil-on-cindy-anthony-excuses-excuses/#ixzz1XpwfSMLK

Well, duh!, Phil.  Tell us something we don't know.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: September 13, 2011, 09:01:07 AM »

Someone Please tell me that we monkeys are not watching Dr. Phil tomorrow giving the Anthony another forum to spew more lies.
I think most of us plan to check articles after the show to see if they tell the truth, then we are going outside to watch pigs fly 

MuffyBee, I think the pigs are scheduled over my house real soon!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 13, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »

I am not gonna lie - I watched the clips of the show that are out.

I will probably watch the show online - after work.  I want to see what they have to say.  Honestly, from viewing the clips, Cindy has already "confessed" that George had nothing to do with the death, finding the body and throwing it in the swamp.  Therefore, the whole defense strategy is a scam.  Isn't that what she is out right admitting?  (Of course, we already know who is responsible.)  She is once again stumbling around the truth.  She just can't admit it.  It just goes to show that Casey is her mother's daughter.

Before the haters come out on me for watching the show - I do agree that they are trying to use this tragedy to their financial gain now.

And I will probably read Jeff Ashton's book too.

OK - ya'll can start throwing rotten tomatoes at me now....
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: September 13, 2011, 09:35:29 AM »

So, aren't we getting closer to the date when the jurors' names will be release?  
Judge Perry said Oct 25th

Edit to add link provided by Jazzy.  MB http://www.treasurecoast.com/index.cfm/news/state-regional-news1/orlando-sentinel-judge-delays-release-of-casey-anthony-juror-names/
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 10:52:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.