April 19, 2024, 04:01:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412798 times)
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 13, 2011, 09:45:33 AM »

So, aren't we getting closer to the date when the jurors' names will be release? 
Judge Perry said Oct 25th
sorry heres link to that
http://www.treasurecoast.com/index.cfm/news/state-regional-news1/orlando-sentinel-judge-delays-release-of-casey-anthony-juror-names/
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 13, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »

I don't mean to repeat what I said yesterday...but I find it odd how much of this "interview" has already been aired in Dr. Phil's attempt to roust viewers.  He must be pretty desperate as he's been all over TV and giving out clips like mad.  Am I naive?
If he thought he was going to have gang-buster ratings, would he be doing this?   

Personally...I won't watch.  My blood pressure can't take Cindy Anthony.  I hope her parents and brothers are OK.  I don't know
how they cope with her out there being the village idiot/greediest beyotch and all.   
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: September 13, 2011, 10:03:01 AM »

I don't mean to repeat what I said yesterday...but I find it odd how much of this "interview" has already been aired in Dr. Phil's attempt to roust viewers.  He must be pretty desperate as he's been all over TV and giving out clips like mad.  Am I naive?

Personally...I won't watch.  My blood pressure can't take Cindy Anthony.  I hope her parents and brothers are OK.  I don't know
how they cope with her out there being the village idiot/greediest beyotch and all.   

I keep seeing snippets of him on Today show, Joy Baher and The View and yeah I agree, I think he's gotten all the nasty comments by now and realizes this isn't going to be as big as he thought. Loved it last night when someone called in to JVM and said they were a member of I hate Casey Anthony and the Dr Phil show is being boycotted and that the money he has given them could have goneto better use such as Tim Miller. Dr Phil clearly says Cindy is still in denial, why would anyone waste their time to hear more lies like her half brained brain tumor thoughts?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 13, 2011, 10:03:57 AM »

numbersgirl, I agree.
I won't watch either.  For me it would be like supporting them (and I know it isn't), guess it's really my personal protest not to give them an audience of one (that's me).

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: September 13, 2011, 10:13:25 AM »

I am not gonna lie - I watched the clips of the show that are out.

I will probably watch the show online - after work.  I want to see what they have to say.  Honestly, from viewing the clips, Cindy has already "confessed" that George had nothing to do with the death, finding the body and throwing it in the swamp.  Therefore, the whole defense strategy is a scam.  Isn't that what she is out right admitting?  (Of course, we already know who is responsible.)  She is once again stumbling around the truth.  She just can't admit it.  It just goes to show that Casey is her mother's daughter.

Before the haters come out on me for watching the show - I do agree that they are trying to use this tragedy to their financial gain now.

And I will probably read Jeff Ashton's book too.

OK - ya'll can start throwing rotten tomatoes at me now....

No maters from me Caddi! 
You do what you are lead to do.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: September 13, 2011, 10:17:07 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/12/joy.01.html
JOY BEHAR SHOW
Interview With Dr. Phil; Interview With Anderson Cooper
Aired September 12, 2011 - 22:00   ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: September 13, 2011, 10:36:40 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts Sept. 12,2011
 ::snipping2::
GRACE: Unleash the lawyers, Bill Sheaffer, Alex Sanchez, John Manuelian.

Weigh in, Sheaffer.

BILL SHEAFFER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY, WFTV LEGAL ANALYST: Let me tell you something, Nancy. You know the truth, I know the truth. The child was killed by her mother. She was chloroformed, duct tape over her mouth and nose, and dumped in the woods like so much garbage.

I don`t care about the jury verdict. I lived with this case for three years. Heard every witness, every piece of evidence, read every deposition. Went to every pretrial hearing. This was cold-blooded murder period, and it wasn`t as a result of any grand mal seizure.

GRACE: Alex Sanchez, if it`s true that tot mom Casey Anthony does suffer from seizures and that during a seizure the child wanders out -- didn`t happen -- and drowns in the pool, why wasn`t that defense used at trial if that`s the truth?

ALEX SANCHEZ, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: You know, Nancy, that`s a -- that`s a very good point you`re bringing up. I mean this seems to be coming out of left field. And by the way if Cindy thought that Dr. Phil was going to be some very sympathetic ear to them she was sadly mistaken. This man would have made a very fine prosecutor.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: September 13, 2011, 10:42:29 AM »

I will probably watch the show online - after work.  I want to see what they have to say.  Honestly, from viewing the clips, Cindy has already "confessed" that George had nothing to do with the death, finding the body and throwing it in the swamp.  Therefore, the whole defense strategy is a scam.  Isn't that what she is out right admitting?  (Of course, we already know who is responsible.)  She is once again stumbling around the truth.  She just can't admit it.  It just goes to show that Casey is her mother's daughter.

Before the haters come out on me for watching the show - I do agree that they are trying to use this tragedy to their financial gain now.

No maters from me Caddi! 
You do what you are lead to do.

Caddi, I feel the same way about people who write books on the subject.  They have a right to write it and we are each entitled to make up our own minds about whether or not to read that book.  Same with that Phil person.  He is entitled to have interviewed those two to prop up his sagging ratings, and we are entitled to make up our own minds about whether or not to watch it.  I'm not planning to watch it and will be having my car serviced today at three.  But that doesn't mean that anyone else should not watch it.  Actually I've not ever seen that show although I have seen McGraw here and there.  I remember his being on Larry King a time or two.  I didn't regularly watch Larry King either and have never watched his replacement.  It just depends on your right to watch whatever you want to.  Not my business.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 13, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »

PS  I've pre-ordered Jeff Ashton's book.  Got a notice a couple of days ago that it will be released earlier than planned, but only by a few days.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 13, 2011, 10:51:13 AM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: September 13, 2011, 10:51:47 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-costs-brief-20110912,0,3525120.story
Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

1:14 p.m. EDT, September 12, 2011

Casey Anthony's defense team has filed a new legal brief, supporting its position that Anthony should not be made to pay more than $500,000 in prosecution and investigative costs.

The six-page brief filed by defense attorney Lisabeth Fryer cites the legislative intent of the statute that permits the assessment of costs for investigation. She wrote that the Legislature "clearly states that uniformity in costs is a goal."

She added that $50 per misdemeanor conviction applies unless the state proves "additional costs."

"The state failed to present any evidence as to which of its costs were directly related to proving the four misdemeanors for which the defendant was convicted," Fryer wrote in her brief.

She argues that the court has two choices in deciding whether Casey Anthony should be made to pay the more than half million dollars the prosecution is asking for.

The court, Fryer said, can "either ignore the essential requirements of the law and tax the defendant for every expense without any necessary evidence that the expenses were 'reasonably necessary to prove the charges for which (the defendant) was convicted,' or find that this lack of evidence entitles the state to the statutory minimum."

I want to see a smack down.Fryer is too big for her britches.IMO. 

Had Casey not lied at the beginning, there would be no expense whatsoever.  Had she said she killed Caylee and led LE to the body, none of the expenses would be incurred.  therefore, she's responsible for every last penny.  However, the state is not trying to recoup every last penny.  Only the amount up to the day Caylee's pitiful remains were found in the swamp. I think that's fair and legal.  I hope Perry does too, but judging from his past actions in favoring Baez and Mason, I doubt her will.   He'll probably fine her $200 to please his ol' buddies.  I hope I'm wrong, but he has shown his partiallity toward the defense from the beginning.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 13, 2011, 10:54:07 AM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: September 13, 2011, 11:01:11 AM »

I will watch the clips too ..just not Dr. Phil's show..If we watch NG or any of the news shows, the clips will be on there...can't avoid it...just watching the clips will not give any credit to Dr. phil's show will it?

I just pre ordered Jeff Ashtons book on Kindle...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: September 13, 2011, 11:08:12 AM »

I love Bill Shaeffer...he tells it like it is!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 13, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »

on second thought, I won't be home tonight or tomorrow night to watch NG so guess I may not be seeing any clips....will get the reviews on here lol...

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 13, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »

I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

I promise I am not a rubber necker on the highway, though.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #676 on: September 13, 2011, 11:34:00 AM »

I just Pre-ordered J. Ashtons book via Amazon from link above!  Can't wait to read!

Friendly reminder to those who may forget or not know:  Click on Amazon, top, right of SM screen to order this or any item from Amazon , so Red can get a small amount of any purchases to support SM and all he's done for us here!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 13, 2011, 12:02:57 PM »

Dr Phil is an idiot. I won't watch.  Not only that, but I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire.  I. hate. them. all.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 13, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-drew-kesse-discusses-anthonys-on-jane-velez-mitchells-show-tonight.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: Drew Kesse discusses Anthonys on Jane Velez-Mitchell’s show tonight
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 13 2011 8:53 AM

Drew Kesse, who has said Caylee Anthony’s relatives are “an insult and a disgrace” to all missing persons and their families, will be a guest at 6 tonight on ”Issues With Jane Velez-Mitchell” on HLN.

Kesse, the father of missing Jennifer Kesse, will speak about George and Cindy Anthony’s new foundation in granddaughter Caylee’s name.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 13, 2011, 12:17:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-drew-kesse-discusses-anthonys-on-jane-velez-mitchells-show-tonight.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Kesse wrote in an email to this blog. “Let’s make this very clear. Caylee was murdered. She was never missing and should not ever be considered missing at anytime during the entire ordeal. Caylee has never been the center of anything since she was killed. Everyone else in her family has. But the true victim? Not.”

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.