March 28, 2024, 06:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 411005 times)
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: September 13, 2011, 02:35:37 PM »

I just Pre-ordered J. Ashtons book via Amazon from link above!  Can't wait to read!

Friendly reminder to those who may forget or not know:  Click on Amazon, top, right of SM screen to order this or any item from Amazon , so Red can get a small amount of any purchases to support SM and all he's done for us here!

Thanks

If you have AdBlock you may have to turn it off to see the little box at the top.  I had a hard time finding it until I turned AdBlock off and there it was.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: September 13, 2011, 02:47:04 PM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

I promise I am not a rubber necker on the highway, though.

You're tougher and more patient than I am. My hat's off to ya'. 

For me, I can't take physically hearing their voices. I hear their voices and I just want to hit something. Same with Baez, Mason, and all. I can't stand to hear any of them. If anyone even gives them one bit of a hard time, I may appreciate that a little. And by hard time I mean actually exposing to the world something we've all always seen and not letting them budge on it... like our buddy Morgan did at the depo. What a bulldog that man is!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: September 13, 2011, 03:18:49 PM »

If you want to follow the interview......
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cindy says she didn't believe defense theory that George helped cover up Caylee's death. #caseyanthony -Longo
39 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
George was asked about if he thought #caseyanthony had something to do with Caylee's death. He didn't say yes or no. -Longo
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil with the Anthony's first TV interview since the trial. George and Cindy talk about Casey's pregnancy.
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthony parents on Dr Phil talking about how Casey changed during her pregnancy
2 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 13, 2011, 03:36:41 PM »

Cindy thought #caseyanthony was purposely keeping Caylee from her out of spite. -Longo
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
George said if he was harder on #caseyanthony he could have pushed her further away.
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy, "I would have called in the Army and Navy to look for her" #caseyanthony -Longo
6 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
#caseyanthonys lies for 2 years were very convincing to Cindy -Longo
7 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
getting pretty deep psychologically. did George Anthony's troubles with online gambling and marital problems affect Casey -Longo
12 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy agrees that #caseyanthony was "out of control" before Caylee went missing. -Longo
14 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 13, 2011, 03:38:40 PM »

George believes Caylee was in the trunk of #caseyanthonys car. -Longo
19 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
George felt sick to his stomach when he smelled the car at the tow yard. #caseyanthony -Longo
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 13, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »

wonder if Casey is Baez' assistant with him in Aruba? tee hee! maybe that is her new job...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 13, 2011, 03:42:58 PM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

I promise I am not a rubber necker on the highway, though.

good point Caddie!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 13, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »

George and Cindy think #caseyanthony reaction to Cindy calling 911 was "strange" -Longo
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy said she punched the bed after wanting to punch or choke #caseyanthony -Longo
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy said it was her worst nightmare. Said it was the first indication something was wrong. #caseyanthony -Longo
3 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy heard Casey tell Lee that Zanny had taken Caylee and she hadn't seen her in 31 days. -Longo #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: September 13, 2011, 03:50:34 PM »

George says he didnt believe 2/3 of what #caseyanthony said when she bonded out of jail -Longo
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy says she was told #caseyanthony may had been hiding Caylee on purpose. -Longo
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: September 13, 2011, 03:54:18 PM »

Cindy says something with Casey was wrong
11 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
George doesn't understand why #caseyanthony would be out partying during the time Caylee was "missing". -Longo
23 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 13, 2011, 03:54:25 PM »

I could have found a lot of better things to do with the $500,000
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #711 on: September 13, 2011, 04:05:41 PM »

Wow, a wise observation from a real psychiatrist.  I originally had mixed emotions about another written book by somebody, but he may shed more light on the psyche of the family, though we know, he may provide a different and closer, expert view.  Anything to wake up those Anthony supporters to the truth!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 13, 2011, 04:13:39 PM »

Thanks Trim for the Twitter updates.  I have to admit, I am surprised at some of there responses.  The most honest I've heard come from there mouths so far or what I expected. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 13, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »

Wow, a wise observation from a real psychiatrist.  I originally had mixed emotions about another written book by somebody, but he may shed more light on the psyche of the family, though we know, he may provide a different and closer, expert view.  Anything to wake up those Anthony supporters to the truth!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: September 13, 2011, 04:17:47 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/311000/Dr.-Phil-interviews-Casey-Anthonys-parents
Dr. Phil interviews Casey Anthony's parents
By Dave D'Marko and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:01 PM

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: September 13, 2011, 04:20:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-civil-suit-challenge-20110913,0,2857968.story
Casey Anthony's attorney wants civil suit dismissed
Suit was brought by a diver who searched for missing Caylee Marie in 2008

Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:27 p.m. EDT, September 13, 2011

Casey Anthony's civil attorney has asked that a lawsuit filed against the woman be dismissed arguing that it lacks merit and wrongly seeks to profit from the tragedy.

"It is unfortunate that a growing number of people are filing lawsuits against defendant (Casey Anthony) in order to obtain publicity and otherwise attempt to profit from an ordeal that has taxed the resources of the state and the emotions of the public," wrote Casey Anthony's civil attorney Charles Greene.

Greene wants the lawsuit filed by David Badali, a diver who helped search for missing Caylee Marie in late 2008, dismissed. Badali was assured he would be compensated for his search work, but never was. His searching stemmed from the widespread belief that Caylee was missing and may have been abducted.

Badali filed his suit after Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez stated in court during her criminal case earlier this year that she knew her child had drowned in the family swimming pool.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: September 13, 2011, 04:24:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-civil-suit-challenge-20110913,0,2857968.story
Casey Anthony's attorney wants civil suit dismissed
Suit was brought by a diver who searched for missing Caylee Marie in 2008

Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:27 p.m. EDT, September 13, 2011

Casey Anthony's civil attorney has asked that a lawsuit filed against the woman be dismissed arguing that it lacks merit and wrongly seeks to profit from the tragedy.

"It is unfortunate that a growing number of people are filing lawsuits against defendant (Casey Anthony) in order to obtain publicity and otherwise attempt to profit from an ordeal that has taxed the resources of the state and the emotions of the public," wrote Casey Anthony's civil attorney Charles Greene.

Greene wants the lawsuit filed by David Badali, a diver who helped search for missing Caylee Marie in late 2008, dismissed. Badali was assured he would be compensated for his search work, but never was. His searching stemmed from the widespread belief that Caylee was missing and may have been abducted.

Badali filed his suit after Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez stated in court during her criminal case earlier this year that she knew her child had drowned in the family swimming pool.
 ::snipping2::

While agree with the need to not tax additional resources from the state, I do love that more people are making life more miserable for Casey.  (Well assuming she had any feelings/emotions)  However, it is a constant reminder to her of how much she is hated!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 13, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »

"wrongly seeks to profit from the tragedy." So far the ones that have profited just completed Part 1. These two clowns will have their turn after they get a chance to go over Dr. Phools ratings stats.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 13, 2011, 04:39:20 PM »

Maybe some attorney should just pick up a class action suit for all the searchers interested, who helped search for a non-missing, precsious little body.  Casey SHOULD pay for allowing all those searches for the time period, when she knew they were wasting their time before, during and after, playing little girl games with LP's assistant.  This on top of the 1/2 million she owes the state! 

scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: September 13, 2011, 04:44:15 PM »

Dr Phil is an idiot. I won't watch.  Not only that, but I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire.  I. hate. them. all.

I feel the same way - I HATE THEM ALL!!.  (OT - I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire - that's one of my sayings I picked up from my grandma...... too funny!!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.