April 24, 2024, 06:49:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412940 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: September 13, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

Monkey Devil!     At long last he has hit the Aruban shores.   That didn't take long.   Oh, my word. lol

Karma, baby.....I can't think of a better place for it to catch up to him.......

Isn't that the truth!
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: September 13, 2011, 05:48:08 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
"Jose Baez has been retained by the family of 50 year old Gary Giordano, the principal suspect in the disappearance of 35 year old Maryland native, Robyn Gardner, who went missing in Aruba. Baez and an investigator are in the Caribbean Island right now interviewing witnesses and probing relevant locations. Giordano is being held without bail by Aruban authorities, as they attempt to find evidence sufficient to charge him with Gardner's death."
-Geraldo

Monkey Devil!     At long last he has hit the Aruban shores.   That didn't take long.   Oh, my word. lol

I could use a good laugh! Please someone make bozo disappear while he is there!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #742 on: September 13, 2011, 05:49:54 PM »

I didn't watch Dr. Phil.  I admit I kind of wanted to but just can't bring myself to watch anyone talk to or about any of them.  I didn't get home until 3:45 and had family with me and told them they were not allowed to turn it on at my house cause I didn't want to give Dr. Phil the ratings. 

I respect anyone that watched it as it is their choice and how else would be we find out what was said! 

I want to know 2 things,  Was Dr. Phil hard on them and did we learn anything new?  These questions will be for today and tomorrow.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 13, 2011, 05:51:40 PM »

Don't you need to pass the bar for every state you practice in? And now a foreign country too? Bozo will be 85 years old before he can represent the new guilty party.

Yes, you do, but this is Aruba, where anything goes and the rules are made up on the "fly".    And I would bet he will absolutely
"understand their system". LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: September 13, 2011, 05:54:30 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cindy-anthony-blames-seizures-postpartum-illness-caseys-behavior/story?id=14512067
Cindy Anthony Blames Seizures, Postpartum Illness for Casey's Behavior
video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Cindy Anthony admitted to McGraw that she has a history of making excuses for her 25-year-old daughter. Both she and George Anthony told McGraw that they noticed a change in their daughter after Caylee was born in August 2006.

"Looking back now, I'm almost wondering if she didn't develop post partum schizophrenia or some issue after her pregnancy, a hormonal type of illness," Cindy Anthony said.

George Anthony took a harsher stance when reflecting on his daughter's behavior, saying that she played him and his wife like fools with her lies and by stealing money from them. Casey Anthony even stole from her grandmother, they said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: September 13, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cindy-anthony-blames-seizures-postpartum-illness-caseys-behavior/story?id=14512067&page=2
"The last one I saw Caylee with was Casey, but we didn't see her for all those days, all those weeks," he said referring to the 31 days while Caylee was dead, but Casey pretended the daughter was with friends or a babysitter.

"To me, in my mind, one and one adds up to two. She's responsible for Caylee. She's her daughter …and Casey is responsible for Caylee no matter where she was at or what happened," he said.

George Anthony admitted that he can't rule out that his daughter might have rode around with a dead Caylee in her trunk.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: September 13, 2011, 05:58:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-george-cindy-casey-anthony-dr-phil-20110913,0,1134508.story
TV Guy: Dr. Phil's interview of George and Cindy Anthony lacks revelations
Hal Boedeker, Sentinel television critic

4:55 p.m. EDT, September 13, 2011
Interviewing George and Cindy Anthony is a fruitless exercise. Anyone who has followed the Anthony saga closely for three years knows that, but Dr. Phil McGraw supplied more proof Tuesday.

"Take the mystery out of this story once and for all," McGraw told the parents of Casey Anthony as the ballyhooed interview began.

They did not deliver on that request.

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: September 13, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
-Geraldo

okay, just because he was lucky enough to get the village idiots for jurors doesn't mean it will happen again.  What is this guy thinking?  maybe I'm a murderer and he doesn't seem to mind selling his soul to help a devil????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: September 13, 2011, 06:02:33 PM »

Here's a (link) letter you can use to email sponsors of Dr. Phil Show.
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/d2pcfr

Hey Anti-Anthony Friends.

Here's a letter you can use when emailing sponsors of the Dr. Phil show. Remember to email any sponsors you see to boycottkc@yahoo.com and she will place them on http://www.boycottcaseyanthony.org

Feel free to modify the letter to your liking, but this is a good start. Please pass this around to others who want to help.

As always, thanks for helping to keep the Anthonys at bay. Smile

Dear Sponsor:

I took note that your organization was an advertiser on the Dr. Phil show featuring a “tell all interview” with Cindy & George Anthony, parents of recently acquitted Casey Anthony. The show aired the week of September 12th, 2011.

I was surprised to see your advertisements on these particular episodes. The individuals interviewed almost certainly committed perjury in a court of law. Additionally, they have formed more than one “foundation” using the deceased Caylee Anthony’s name (Caylee was the child of Casey Anthony). In spite of their first foundation using 80% of receipts for administration salaries, Dr. Phil has agreed to make a substantial donation to their latest foundation, stating that it’s going to be monitored and audited by the IRS and the Florida Attorney General. Shouldn’t one have to earn trust back once they’ve broken it?

The entire case of the death of Caylee Marie Anthony is based on documented lies, manipulation, deception, unwillingness to cooperate with law enforcement, and much more. Cindy & George Anthony are at the center of all of this controversy and have attempted to parlay their story into a comfortable lifestyle. Is this the type of message you want associated with your business?

Having the opportunity to go on the Dr. Phil show and “tell their story” has catapulted Cindy & George Anthony to the media spotlight once again and your sponsorship of the program on which they appeared has helped their cause.

I’m deeply disappointed in the choice you made to partake in this show. While I understand that advertisers can’t control precisely when their spots air, I also know that there is a degree of direction you have with regard to which shows you choose to sponsor.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::
http://twitter.com/DaDessertLadie

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 13, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-george-cindy-casey-anthony-dr-phil-20110913,0,1134508.story
TV Guy: Dr. Phil's interview of George and Cindy Anthony lacks revelations
Hal Boedeker, Sentinel television critic

4:55 p.m. EDT, September 13, 2011
Interviewing George and Cindy Anthony is a fruitless exercise. Anyone who has followed the Anthony saga closely for three years knows that, but Dr. Phil McGraw supplied more proof Tuesday.

"Take the mystery out of this story once and for all," McGraw told the parents of Casey Anthony as the ballyhooed interview began.

They did not deliver on that request.

Dr. Phil has prolly signed up for intense therapy himself now.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: September 13, 2011, 06:05:18 PM »

Geraldo Rivera
‎*Geraldo Exclusive*
-Geraldo

okay, just because he was lucky enough to get the village idiots for jurors doesn't mean it will happen again.  What is this guy thinking?  maybe I'm a murderer and he doesn't seem to mind selling his soul to help a devil????

There is no jury system in Aruba---it's strictly a three judge panel ... at some point in their process-lol.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 13, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »

Has Cindy had a Hollywood makeover?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037056/Has-Cindy-Anthony-Hollywood-makeover-Caseys-mothers-new-image-Dr-Phil.html
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 13, 2011, 06:19:52 PM »

Aruba Murder Suspect Gary Giordano Hires Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez

"  Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case."
http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/J8CvEOKYPm6/Aruba+Murder+Suspect+Gary+Giordano+Hires+Casey

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 13, 2011, 06:53:24 PM »

Hiya Monks! 
I decided to watch the second half of the show and must admit, right now Dr Phil is going hard after CA....challenging her excuses and confronting her with the felon's behavior... she continues to come off as a momo   Monkey Devil!

I just watched about 5 minutes of it and yes, Dr. Phil is asking Cindy some frank questions and she IS holding back.  For example, he's really good at getting her into "the moment" and when she answers she starts to speak quickly, as if remembering, and then she stops part of what she's saying and says something else.  I've never seen her lying in action before so this is really eye-opening.  She's definitely lying because I've done the same myself where I caught myself about to say something incriminating and stopped myself.

(Note: I don't want this to sound like I'm some crazy impulsive liar.  But I do lie sometimes, mostly to cover my butt when I'm late or if someone asks me about a gift they gave that I didn't like and gave away.  I just wrote what I did to show that I recognize her behavior because I've done the same thing.  Yes, me bad sometimes.)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: September 13, 2011, 06:56:39 PM »

I didn't watch Dr. Phil.  I admit I kind of wanted to but just can't bring myself to watch anyone talk to or about any of them.  I didn't get home until 3:45 and had family with me and told them they were not allowed to turn it on at my house cause I didn't want to give Dr. Phil the ratings. 

I respect anyone that watched it as it is their choice and how else would be we find out what was said! 

I want to know 2 things,  Was Dr. Phil hard on them and did we learn anything new?  These questions will be for today and tomorrow.

Cindy alluded to the fact that there was a fight the night Casey came home and they confronted her.  She said that she wanted to choke her or hit her and I believe that she did say that she smacked Casey as hard as she could. 

Can anyone verify that I heard this correctly?   
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: September 13, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »

With a little luck, Bozo will introduce KC to Giordano.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 13, 2011, 06:58:46 PM »

I hope he hits Cindy with that stick.  I was having my car serviced and took a book to read.  I won't watch tonight, either.  There's an interesting program on ABC--"Jacqueline Kennedy in her Own Words."  Sounds sort of interesting to me--much more than that ridiculous Cindy Anthony.  If I saw her coming down the street, I'd cross over.

And if you were driving and you saw her coming down the street, what then?   Razz
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: September 13, 2011, 07:05:07 PM »

At the end of the show Dr. Phil stated that Cindy offered up three possible medical conditions that might explain her daughters behavior:  post-partem schizophrenia, grand mal seizures and a possible brain please, let this be true! tumor.  He then said that he didn't believe her.  Ha!  Who would?

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: September 13, 2011, 07:06:22 PM »

Yikes!  Maybe Cindy's as nutso as her daughter!  At least George seems like he knows the deal.  Got some advice for you buddy...RUN like a frickin' GAZELLE!!  Those women be CRAZY maaaaannnn!!!!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: September 13, 2011, 07:08:21 PM »

At the end of the show Dr. Phil stated that Cindy offered up three possible medical conditions that might explain her daughters behavior:  post-partem schizophrenia, grand mal seizures and a possible brain please, let this be true! tumor.  He then said that he didn't believe her.  Ha!  Who would?

Excuse, after excuse, after excuse.  Apple didn't fall far from the tree on this one...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.