April 23, 2024, 09:14:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412897 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2011, 09:11:16 AM »

Ridiculous, sealed.  Who is she?  Why does this beotch get such special treatment?  Judge is going to seal, I take the 5th 50 million times.  Woopie doo.  This judge is not giving ZG a chance at winning.  Ridiculous. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 09:13:45 AM »

Ridiculous, sealed.  Who is she?  Why does this beotch get such special treatment?  Judge is going to seal, I take the 5th 50 million times.  Woopie doo.  This judge is not giving ZG a chance at winning.  Ridiculous. 

My sentiments exactly, Zoo!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 10:12:59 AM »

Exactly -- what a farce!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 10:28:23 AM »

I am so sick of Casey getting special treatment! She created this circus, not the public!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 10:39:07 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29046730/detail.html
Casey Anthony Civil Case Set For April
Woman Named Zenaida Gonzalez Suing For Defamation
POSTED: Thursday, September 1, 2011
UPDATED: 10:28 am EDT September 1, 2011

::snipping2::
According to the lawsuit, Gonzlaez claims Anthony's false statements to detectives ruined her life, saying that she has had a hard time finding a job and a place to live because she was branded as a kidnapper.

Munyon said Anthony can be deposed on Oct. 8, although she said the deposition must be done remotely and not face to face. Anthony's attorneys can file a motion to have the videotaped deposition sealed.

Anthony's attorney, Charles Greene, has indicated that, because of the pending appeal of Anthony's convictions of lying to law enforcement, she will likely use the Fifth Amendment for all questions.

Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney, John Dill, said that he does not believe all of their questions can be avoided by pleading the Fifth.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 10:40:52 AM »

I was just catching bits of the rerun on InSessions............. Geez...........
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 10:42:14 AM »

Mine too Zoo and Muffy 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2011, 10:46:16 AM »

I still say that the some of the judges in Orange County have been paid, otherwise they would not be ruling the way they have been.  They know how the public feels about all of these charges and would want to save face.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2011, 10:53:05 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29048540/detail.html
Casey Anthony To Be Deposed By Video
Deposition Will Take Place In Undisclosed Location
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer
POSTED: 10:17 am EDT September 1, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 am EDT September 1, 2011

Gonzalez's lawyers wanted to broadcast Anthony's scheduled deposition, which remains set for Oct. 8.

Judge Lisa Munyon denied the request, saying Anthony could be deposed from an undisclosed location by video link, and it is not to be broadcast.

Anthony's attorney, Charles Green, indicated he will file a motion for the video and transcript of the deposition to be sealed and not released to the public.

Munyon said she would deal with that motion when the time comes.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29048540/detail.html#ixzz1WiE9vsmH

I call bullchit on that.We should  be allowed to read a transcript. 
That little witch can't hide forever.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2011, 10:56:13 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29048540/detail.html
Casey Anthony To Be Deposed By Video
Deposition Will Take Place In Undisclosed Location
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer
POSTED: 10:17 am EDT September 1, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 am EDT September 1, 2011

Gonzalez's lawyers wanted to broadcast Anthony's scheduled deposition, which remains set for Oct. 8.

Judge Lisa Munyon denied the request, saying Anthony could be deposed from an undisclosed location by video link, and it is not to be broadcast.

Anthony's attorney, Charles Green, indicated he will file a motion for the video and transcript of the deposition to be sealed and not released to the public.

Munyon said she would deal with that motion when the time comes.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29048540/detail.html#ixzz1WiE9vsmH

I call bullchit on that.We should  be allowed to read a transcript. 
That little witch can't hide forever.

I don't normally make comments like this but as a grandmother and mother I want Karma to catch up with this slore and soon!!!!!!!!!   I have had enough already!  Between the damn judges in Orange county and the scum dumb Phil interviewing the Anthony's for $$$$$ I'm just fed up!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2011, 11:16:10 AM »

Thank you so much for posting the tweets Trimmy.   

Ditto!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/304518/2-days-of-Casey-Anthony-civil-hearings-begin-today
In the hearing, the judge said attorneys for Gonzalez will have two hours to question Casey on October 8. However, Casey's attorney doesn't want it on any webpages or on TV. Previously in this case, Morgan and Morgan, the attorneys for Gonzalez, has provided a copy of depositions taken. Casey's attorneys said it's too dangerous given the threats on her life.

Attorneys said Casey will likely not answer any questions -- she will plead the 5th.

"I don't want it to turn into a sideshow where people are playing for the cameras for it to be broadcast on Channel 13 and other places instead of searching for the truth," said Casey's attorney Charles Greene.

John Dill/Zanaida Gonzalez' attorney
"I think the answers themselves may speak volumes what she wants to answer. If all she wants to do is plead the 5th, why not just just answer my questions? How hard is that? If she wants to just be honest and tell us what really happened, why not just answer? How hard is it? Gonzalez's attorney John Dill said.

And I call bullchit again......there is no where in the world to hide in this day and time if someone really wants to get to you.IMO
More drama created by the defense.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 12:03:34 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the tweets Trimmy.   

Ditto!   
YW 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29046905/detail.html
Updated: 11:48 am EDT September 1, 2011
Casey's lawyers said the only question she'll answer is what her name is and though the trial has been set for April, they hinted that there could be a delay because of her criminal appeal of convictions for lying to investigators.

"There will be a battle and I'll just say there's a lot going to happen before this case goes to trial if it ever goes to trial," said Casey's lawyer Charles Green.

Casey's lawyer said she named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales as her made up nanny, but the woman who is suing her for defamation is Zenaida Gonzalez, who is not the same woman. Her lawyers said they will try to get the whole case thrown out based on that.

Gonzalez's lawyers said their client is the one who was hunted down by law enforcement because of the tie to the Sawgrass apartments where Casey said the nanny was last seen with Caylee. Gonzalez had filled out a guest card there around that same time.

Her lawyers are not giving up on having a face-to-face deposition with Casey under oath.

"If she's only gonna take the Fifth Amendment and she doesn't have a basis for that, I'll ask her all these questions. She'll take the fifth and the judge will rule that it doesn't apply. We'll be back and I'll be sitting across from her taking the real deposition," said Gonzalez's lawyer, John Dill.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey's civil lawyers whether they're worried that she will violate her probation and affect the civil case. Green told Belich he talks to Casey all the time and that she is not going to make that mistake, but he wouldn't say why he's so sure of that.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2011, 01:04:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-she-wont-say-a-lot-in-defamation-deposition.html
Casey Anthony: She won’t say a lot in defamation deposition
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on September, 1 2011 12:40 PM

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-case-hearing-20110901,0,4327322.story
By Anthony Colarossi and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
12:44 p.m. EDT, September 1, 2011
A judge on Thursday ordered that Casey Anthony's deposition in the civil case against her will be videotaped and then sealed from public view.

The video deposition will be sealed, as well as any pending motions, according to minutes of this Thhursday's hearing at the Orange County Courthouse.

Attorneys for Anthony and Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez will meet Oct. 7 to discuss evidence-sharing issues.

Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon set the time limit on the videotaped 8 a.m. Oct. 8 deposition to two hours.

Munyon also will set the pre-trial date for the case in April or May . The trial is estimated to take 10 days.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:36 PM »

I am sick to death of the justice system in the State of Florida treating Casey Anthony as the second coming when all she is is a scum bag baby killer.  IMO justice for Zenaida Gonzales is just as important, perhaps more so, than justice for this murdering skank. 

This all reminds me of the poem:

"When I was climbing up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today.
Oh, how I wish he'd go away."

Of course Zenaida Gonzales is not the same woman.  There is no same woman. It is the name that was slandered and libeled.  Why can't Judge Runyon understand that and understand that Ms. Gonzalez is just as deserving of justice, under the Constitution, as that no-good pile of sh*t?   I also think that her attorneys should be required to produce these threats to her life.  I think they are just as real as her nanny was.

Why are the Anthonys, George, Cindy, Lee and that lying piece of trash covered with Teflon.  Why are they more deserving of justice than a decent, hard-working Latina woman, whose life was turned upside down by that bunch of bottom feeders?

I'm getting pretty tired of this.

"He who steals my purse, steals trash.
'Tis something, nothing.
But he who purloins my good name,
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed."  --Shakespeare

There is something very wrong with the justice system in Florida, that good is bad and bad is good.  Needs to be cleaned up, starting with Chief Justice Perry who lied to the FBI about his affair with a blond cookie, and suffered no consequences.  Casey Anthony lied to LE and was convicted, but given a slap on the wrist, and is using it to deny justice to Zenaida Gonzales.

(With apologies to our "Cookie.")

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2011, 02:06:23 PM »

I am sick to death of the justice system in the State of Florida treating Casey Anthony as the second coming when all she is is a scum bag baby killer.  IMO justice for Zenaida Gonzales is just as important, perhaps more so, than justice for this murdering skank. 

This all reminds me of the poem:

"When I was climbing up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today.
Oh, how I wish he'd go away."

Of course Zenaida Gonzales is not the same woman.  There is no same woman. It is the name that was slandered and libeled.  Why can't Judge Runyon understand that and understand that Ms. Gonzalez is just as deserving of justice, under the Constitution, as that no-good pile of sh*t?   I also think that her attorneys should be required to produce these threats to her life.  I think they are just as real as her nanny was.

Why are the Anthonys, George, Cindy, Lee and that lying piece of trash covered with Teflon.  Why are they more deserving of justice than a decent, hard-working Latina woman, whose life was turned upside down by that bunch of bottom feeders?

I'm getting pretty tired of this.

"He who steals my purse, steals trash.
'Tis something, nothing.
But he who purloins my good name,
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed."  --Shakespeare

There is something very wrong with the justice system in Florida, that good is bad and bad is good.  Needs to be cleaned up, starting with Chief Justice Perry who lied to the FBI about his affair with a blond cookie, and suffered no consequences.  Casey Anthony lied to LE and was convicted, but given a slap on the wrist, and is using it to deny justice to Zenaida Gonzales.

(With apologies to our "Cookie.")
We need a 'Like' button!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661514783

Donna MacLean
Haven't posted in awhile but wanted to let everyone know, I've got good help right now and things are starting to move. This ones for you Caylee! =)
Unlike ·  · 2 minutes ago · Privacy:

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-case-hearing-20110901,0,4327322.story
By Anthony Colarossi and Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
12:44 p.m. EDT, September 1, 2011
A judge on Thursday ordered that Casey Anthony's deposition in the civil case against her will be videotaped and then sealed from public view.

The video deposition will be sealed, as well as any pending motions, according to minutes of this Thhursday's hearing at the Orange County Courthouse.

Attorneys for Anthony and Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez will meet Oct. 7 to discuss evidence-sharing issues.

Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon set the time limit on the videotaped 8 a.m. Oct. 8 deposition to two hours.

Munyon also will set the pre-trial date for the case in April or May . The trial is estimated to take 10 days.

The only thing I can say about this is....what excuses will Casey have to delay or throw out this case now that everything will be secretive?  More made up threats?  I'm so sick of her in every way.  Yes, she is the most hated person in the USA, however......she is the one that killed, not all of us that hate her for that act. That trash isn't worth spending time in jail for.  State of Florida.....GET OVER CASEY ANTHONY....SHE'S A MURDERER NOT A CELEBRITY.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.