April 19, 2024, 03:13:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412797 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 14, 2011, 10:15:17 AM »

was good to see that Dr. Phil's ratings were down..I won't watch again today so that the ratings will stay down, hopefully if enough people don't watch...Glad that others will watch and give us the low down...the ones who watch should balance out the ones who don't watch in the ratings...
thanks everyone for the links and info..much appreciated...

Cindy is one sick biotch...no wonder Casey is so screwed up...
I am not watching today either....will watch clips and read about it....and appreciate the low down too.  i would have to have several of these to watch.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #821 on: September 14, 2011, 10:19:05 AM »

was good to see that Dr. Phil's ratings were down..I won't watch again today so that the ratings will stay down, hopefully if enough people don't watch...Glad that others will watch and give us the low down...the ones who watch should balance out the ones who don't watch in the ratings...
thanks everyone for the links and info..much appreciated...

Cindy is one sick biotch...no wonder Casey is so screwed up...
I am not watching today either....will watch clips and read about it....and appreciate the low down too.  i would have to have several of these to watch.   
If I read it right his season opener were down 4% this year from last year!!!   I'm so happy they were down!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 14, 2011, 10:26:28 AM »

Hey Trimmy Roll Tide!!! 

I'm not watching either, just the clips are enough to make me wanna puke anyway. The whole thing is stupid, everyone knows they're just trying to get Casey off the world's most hated list & it's not going to work ever, ever!!! (p.s. it's sept. I've got to get my monkey out of the pool!)   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 14, 2011, 10:31:18 AM »

Hey Trimmy Roll Tide!!! 

I'm not watching either, just the clips are enough to make me wanna puke anyway. The whole thing is stupid, everyone knows they're just trying to get Casey off the world's most hated list & it's not going to work ever, ever!!! (p.s. it's sept. I've got to get my monkey out of the pool!)   
Hey Monken!    
Dr.Phil can't stay off tv.He was on the Today Show this morning.Word to the Dr.....Cindy is not in denial...she is a liar.IMO. 

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44517028/ns/today-today_people/t/dr-phil-cindy-anthony-has-denial-highest-order/
Dr. Phil: Cindy Anthony has 'denial of highest order'
Casey Anthony's mom tells Dr. Phil her daughter suffered seizures, post-partum problems

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 14, 2011, 10:37:59 AM »

Hey Trimmy Roll Tide!!! 

Hey Monken!    
Dr.Phil can't stay off tv.He was on the Today Show this morning.Word to the Dr.....Cindy is not in denial...she is a liar.IMO. 

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44517028/ns/today-today_people/t/dr-phil-cindy-anthony-has-denial-highest-order/
Dr. Phil: Cindy Anthony has 'denial of highest order'
Casey Anthony's mom tells Dr. Phil her daughter suffered seizures, post-partum problems

He doesn't get it yet??? Gees!! Dr. Phil just happens to come on at 2:00 when I'm leaving to pick my grandkids up at school! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: September 14, 2011, 11:50:08 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Loved the comments here.  As always, you all are so thoughtful and intelligent when you are making your points.  Big monkey smooches to each of you.

A couple of things I must point out about the Dr. Phil interview.

a)  Cindy must be the worst nurse in the history of bad nurses.  (And I'm including the drunken prostitutes that traditionally were nurses before Florence Nightingale cleaned up the profession!)  There is no such thing as "post-partum schizophrenia"!  A psychiatrist on Twinkle Toes' (aka Nancy Grace) show said so.   She said she thought she meant "post-partum psychosis".  I had to giggle when Twinkle Toes asked her to put it in layman's terms and she said, "Well, it means crazier than a bedbug."  Also if Casey had had a grand mal seizure when she was released from jail, why wasn't 911 called?  Where was the extensive medical workup with MRI and Cat scans?  Again, it just didn't happen.

b)  Cindy cannot hide what she is.  A couple of times she had the Morgan depo smirk...you could just see that she thought she was smarter than Dr. Phil and knew she had snowed him.  I can see Casey in that smirk.  (I just saw Casey's fake apology to Amy and there was that identical expression on her face.)
At any rate, the one true thing that Dr. Phil said and I absolutely agree with...Once you watch this interview, you will change your opinion of the A's.  Yep.  I only thought I despised them, now I know it!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 14, 2011, 11:51:23 AM »

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/video/6250514-padilla-reacts-to-anthony-interview/
Padilla Reacts To Anthony Interview
Sacramento bail bondsman Leonard Padilla reacts to Casey Anthony's parents exclusive interview on "Dr. Phil." Sept. 13, 2011

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 14, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/video/6250514-padilla-reacts-to-anthony-interview/
Sacramento bail bondsman Leonard Padilla reacts to Casey Anthony's parents exclusive interview on "Dr. Phil." Sept. 13, 2011

Video at link.

Thanks, Trimm.  I can't believe that I am as one with Leonard Padilla!  Where's my black stetson?    He says the seizure didn't happen when she was released from jail.  Well, no duh, as my kids used to say.  To reiterate, Cindy is the most stupid person on the planet.  She doesn't think that anyone remembers what happened, even though we all had a front row seat for their idiotic show.
One of my favorite authors is Patrick Dennis of "Auntie Mame" fame.  He wrote a book called "Tony" about a pathological liar.  (Sound familiar?)  This vividly recalled a line he wrote about how Tony expected that his audience would forget that he was King Lear last week and Othello this week.  Cindy and Casey, stupidity and ego wrapped up in one neat symbiotic narcissistic bundle.  But guess what, gang...the wrappings come undone.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: September 14, 2011, 12:10:27 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
Defendant
   ANTHONY, CASEY
         CHARLES M GREENE, Esquire

Retained

407-648-1700(W)

Plaintiff
   TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY
09/12/2011           Notice of Hearing
10/19/11 at 2:30 pm
09/12/2011           Notice of Cancellation of Deposition
09/09/2011           Notice of Change of Address
NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 14, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »

Video at link.

Thanks, Trimm.  I can't believe that I am as one with Leonard Padilla!  Where's my black stetson?    He says the seizure didn't happen when she was released from jail.  Well, no duh, as my kids used to say.  To reiterate, Cindy is the most stupid person on the planet.  She doesn't think that anyone remembers what happened, even though we all had a front row seat for their idiotic show.
One of my favorite authors is Patrick Dennis of "Auntie Mame" fame.  He wrote a book called "Tony" about a pathological liar.  (Sound familiar?)  This vividly recalled a line he wrote about how Tony expected that his audience would forget that he was King Lear last week and Othello this week.  Cindy and Casey, stupidity and ego wrapped up in one neat symbiotic narcissistic bundle.  But guess what, gang...the wrappings come undone.

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #830 on: September 14, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7738649
Defendant
   ANTHONY, CASEY
         CHARLES M GREENE, Esquire

Retained

407-648-1700(W)

Plaintiff
   TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY
09/12/2011           Notice of Hearing
10/19/11 at 2:30 pm
09/12/2011           Notice of Cancellation of Deposition
09/09/2011           Notice of Change of Address
NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS

What does this mean?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: September 14, 2011, 12:50:11 PM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

I promise I am not a rubber necker on the highway, though.

Caddilac, I think everyone respects your choice to watch just as I hope the choice not to watch is respected but you ask why we choose not to watch, I can only speak for myself when I say I can't stand to watch Cindy lie anymore while she lines her pockets with gold from Caylee's death, we didn't get the truth under oath, Dr Phil sure isn't gonna get it.I wish they would just go away, get on with their lives that they claim to want to do, but instead they want to give interviews and swim with the dolphins, how can they do that with big smiles on their face knowing the only reason it's possible is because Caylee is dead? I figure I can get the jest of the interview through NG, JVM or transcripts, but I will not add to the ratings, these people need to know that we are disgusted with them and it's time to stop dancng on Caylee's grave. And one thing I o believe about this interview is that it was not for the benefit of the public ut for Cindy to reac out to Casey and let her know she still loves her, that's why I believe she's making all those excuses.Also, I am looking forward to hearing your opinions of the interview once the 2nd half has been shown.  an angelic monkey
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 14, 2011, 01:04:49 PM »

Good afternon Monkeys--

A couple of things I have heard about the ridiculous Anthonys and the equally ridiculous McGraw interview.  It seems they admit that Casey took money from her grandparents and others--Yet, in the Morgan interview they denied any knowledge of that--perjury.  I don;'t know what the penalty is for civil perjury.  I know that Morgan will pick up on that, but probably will let it pass.  Everybody lets everything Cindy does pass.  Teflon.

Apparently Cindy said Casey had three Grand Mal seizures, one with Grund, one after she was bailed out by Padilla and one while she was in jail.  Grund has spoken of the first one, which I think was probably a fake.  Jesse is a nice guy, but not the brightest bulb in the box  IMO.  The second one Padilla denies.  He was in a position to know and I believe him on this, and the third one, the one which supposedly occured in jail, well we would know about that. After all, we even knew when she tripped and chipped a tooth in the courthouse elevator.

I will be visiting my sister-in-law in a nursing home this afternoon and won't see this installment of "As the Stomach Turns," either.  Is there a third episode?

It was kind of amusing last night when JVM was no longer so vociferously defending the "Grieving grandparents."  Her panel was certainly not sympathetic to the two liars. And Nancy Grace, even though she thought they were "As warm as anyone I've ever met," wouldn't you think that Grace's experience with felons would have given her some insight into character?  Of course, Cindy can be warm when it's to her benefit.
At that time, she was courting Nancy.  That ended abruptly went Nancy started hinting that Caylee was dead and Casey did it. But Nancy continued defending those "poor grandparents" up until last night.  And while she still defends them, there is a crack in her sincerity.  I think Nancy is confused because of her love for her twins, which of course is natural, and she seems to consider telling the truth even if it's againt Casey's wellbeing, not the thing to do.  In fact, she flat out said she'd lie.  I think Nancy is equating her love for her twins to Cindy's love for Casey.  I don't think it's the same kind of love.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 14, 2011, 01:08:22 PM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

Caddilac, I think everyone respects your choice to watch just as I hope the choice not to watch is respected but you ask why we choose not to watch, I can only speak for myself when I say I can't stand to watch Cindy lie anymore while she lines her pockets with gold from Caylee's death, we didn't get the truth under oath, Dr Phil sure isn't gonna get it.I wish they would just go away, get on with their lives that they claim to want to do, but instead they want to give interviews and swim with the dolphins, how can they do that with big smiles on their face knowing the only reason it's possible is because Caylee is dead? I figure I can get the jest of the interview through NG, JVM or transcripts, but I will not add to the ratings, these people need to know that we are disgusted with them and it's time to stop dancng on Caylee's grave. And one thing I o believe about this interview is that it was not for the benefit of the public ut for Cindy to reac out to Casey and let her know she still loves her, that's why I believe she's making all those excuses.Also, I am looking forward to hearing your opinions of the interview once the 2nd half has been shown.  an angelic monkey
Serenity - nice post - thanks for your repect and the feeling is mutual.  Actually I haven't watched because I don't know where to go online to watch.  I will be gone this afternoon also.  Oh - I watched the Jackie tapes last night!  Love me some Camelot!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: September 14, 2011, 01:45:13 PM »

Serenity - nice post - thanks for your repect and the feeling is mutual.  Actually I haven't watched because I don't know where to go online to watch.  I will be gone this afternoon also.  Oh - I watched the Jackie tapes last night!  Love me some Camelot!

Thanks Caddilac, I appreciate that and sorry about the missing letters but my screen was jumping, lol.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 14, 2011, 01:49:02 PM »

Saw this over at WS. Post 837. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148163&page=33
How did Caylee get into the woods?

GA believes FCA borrowed shovel.
CA also believes this but that she used it to cut bamboo.
CA is not suspicous of FCA using shovel.
CA says she knows FCA new where Caylee bodies was.
CA believes FCA had knowledge of where Caylees body was.
GA cant excuse FCA for any of this.
CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead.
Dr Phil shaking his head at CA.

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 14, 2011, 02:08:38 PM »

About that bolded part; If Phool was even half way thinking about anything but ratings that would have been time to yell "cut' , rip up the check ,and tell them to walk their ass home.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: September 14, 2011, 02:12:37 PM »

About that bolded part; If Phool was even half way thinking about anything but ratings that would have been time to yell "cut' , rip up the check ,and tell them to walk their ass home.
Yup - take the jeep keys away...
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 14, 2011, 02:25:14 PM »

Easy to use 'Contact us" page to allow you to show your support

http://www.cayleesfund.org/index.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 14, 2011, 02:28:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-dr-phil-challenges-jackie-kennedy-in-ratings.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-dr-phil-challenges-jackie-kennedy-in-ratings.html
If the “Dr. Phil” interview with George and Cindy Anthony had aired in prime time, it would have been the No. 4 show in the Orlando market Tuesday. The chat with Casey Anthony’s parents drew 126,700 viewers. (It aired at 3 p.m. on WOFL-Channel 35.)

ABC’s Diane Sawyer special on Jackie Kennedy’s secret tapes did slightly better and drew 127,000 viewers.

But the market’s most popular show was “America’s Got Talent,” which pulled in 231,100 viewers. CBS’ “NCIS” was second with 150,400.

The Kennedy special was third. Rounding out the top five were two repeats of CBS’ “NCIS: Los Angeles” with 120,600 viewers at 9 and 117,000 at 10 o’clock.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.