April 18, 2024, 10:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412773 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: September 14, 2011, 05:01:59 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29184427/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
"If Caylee drowned, why the elaborate coverup?" George Anthony asked.

Instead, George Anthony said he more likely believes that his daughter, possibly along with friends, had given Caylee too much of a chemical, possibly Zanex or chloroform, and Caylee never woke up. He said he thought his daughter may have used a chemical to sedate Caylee because she wanted freedom, but Cindy Anthony said she had never heard her husband discuss this theory until that moment.

"Inside of my heart, I don't believe that Caylee drowned," George Anthony said.

He said there will be more of these two?  Is he making a series out of this crap?

Both George and Cindy Anthony expressed anger over the way Caylee's remains were disposed of, in plastic bags in a swampy wooded area near their Orange County home.

"How could they do that to her? Why didn't she (Casey) tell us?" George Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said she would never dispose of the body of someone she loved liked that, but defended her daughter, saying that Casey Anthony believes that someone's soul leaves their body as soon as they die, so the body was no longer Caylee.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: September 14, 2011, 05:07:45 PM »

I did not watch Dr Phil yesterday because I was at work. I actually havn't watched him for years since the Natalee Holloway stories. I watched today. I so wished I could have jumped in the TV and choked the living shit out of Cindy.. I did feel sorry for George.. <dont flame me.. Sad  > I actually had tears rolling for him.. YES they are scum BUT he.. IMO was being honest. I dont EVEN know how they could be together. If I were him.. Id run for the hills and live in a carboard box. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: September 14, 2011, 05:10:49 PM »

Not to mention either that Cindy said something like how could Casey dispose of a loved ones remains like that ANDDDD,, says something to the effect of.. <correct me if I am wrong> cuz a friend of mine called me and said.. did you hear what that bitch just said?   Cindy said something like.. WHen you die.. your soul goes to heaven.. That wasn't Caylee in the woods.. it was a shell and what were they supposed to do??????? If looks could kill.. she would be dead from George IMO. I was SICK to hear that wench say that..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: September 14, 2011, 05:11:58 PM »

I did not watch Dr Phil yesterday because I was at work. I actually havn't watched him for years since the Natalee Holloway stories. I watched today. I so wished I could have jumped in the TV and choked the living shit out of Cindy.. I did feel sorry for George.. <dont flame me.. Sad  > I actually had tears rolling for him.. YES they are scum BUT he.. IMO was being honest. I dont EVEN know how they could be together. If I were him.. Id run for the hills and live in a carboard box. 

Perhaps when they get their money from Phil they will split up.  George will handle one of their scam foundations and get his rent and expenses paid from it.  Why in the hell to these thieves need 3 (or more) foundations???

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: September 14, 2011, 05:12:23 PM »

Interview just put nail in the coffin - Hell is waiting for them

I agree.. more so for Cindy then George though.. I think he was being sincere.. IMO 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: September 14, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »

Perhaps when they get their money from Phil they will split up.  George will handle one of their scam foundations and get his rent and expenses paid from it.  Why in the hell to these thieves need 3 (or more) foundations???

I have NO idea Don why they have 3.. YES they are peices of shit.. but have to say George did well.. IMO  They remind me of my ex inlaws and the damn Vandersloots.   <BARF>
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 14, 2011, 05:26:07 PM »

If Cindy has been in therapy for 3 years she needs to get her money back!  It isn't working!  Did I hear Phil correctly?  he is having another show about them?   Why?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 14, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »

Not to mention either that Cindy said something like how could Casey dispose of a loved ones remains like that ANDDDD,, says something to the effect of.. <correct me if I am wrong> cuz a friend of mine called me and said.. did you hear what that bitch just said?   Cindy said something like.. WHen you die.. your soul goes to heaven.. That wasn't Caylee in the woods.. it was a shell and what were they supposed to do??????? If looks could kill.. she would be dead from George IMO. I was SICK to hear that wench say that..

I did see that too Angie...she is sick...sick...sick...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 14, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »

If Cindy has been in therapy for 3 years she needs to get her money back!  It isn't working!  Did I hear Phil correctly?  he is having another show about them?   Why?

$
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: September 14, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »

as long as there is a willing payer the A's will keep this train wreck going for as long as they can.  That is what I find so desperate and despicable about them..no thought to the child that was murdered at their daughter's hand.  And very little thought or action taken to the daughter that did this.

Exactly!

Sounds to us over here in my house that when GA got implicated and pulled into the defense's stupid theory of what happened, accusing him of molestation, accusing him of knowing and covering up...then he starts acting like he should have from the start and saying things he claims he always felt in his heart? Plhbttt. As soon as they attacked him, then all of a sudden he gets more stern about his feelings about what happened? He blames kc, he thinks she chemically put her to sleep, he thinks Caylee was in the trunk, etc... NOW he says this? Right after it got personal and kc attacked him in front of the whole world...now he's JO JO? If he wanted to honor poor little Caylee he should have pulled up his big boy britches a long time ago when Caylee needed him to, not when he's hurt because kc attacked him with her stupid defense. 

They will never shut up. But neither will any of us.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: September 14, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »

Hi Monks!! 
 Ok, so I watched it again today. I think in the very least the interviews will wake up the folks who feel sorry for those 'poor grandparents'

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: September 14, 2011, 06:06:03 PM »

She's said some sick stuff before but wow, that was vile. I'm so tired of hearing people call it denial. It's so much worse than that. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: September 14, 2011, 06:07:50 PM »

I would love to punch that smirk off of Cindy's face.... and make her head spin in a full circle

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 14, 2011, 06:16:54 PM »

Hi Monks!! 
 Ok, so I watched it again today. I think in the very least the interviews will wake up the folks who feel sorry for those 'poor grandparents'

I totally agree !

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: September 14, 2011, 06:28:31 PM »

O/T sorry, A body has been found, they don't know if Male or Female, but are hoping it might
be Susan Powell. I hope if she is dead that this is her!

Link to Susan Powell's thread.  MB

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7013.0
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:33:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: September 14, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »

If Cindy has been in therapy for 3 years she needs to get her money back!  It isn't working!  Did I hear Phil correctly?  he is having another show about them?   Why?

You heard is right.. I heard it too.. but he didnt sAY WHEN IT WOULD AIR EITHER!

Edit-fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:51:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: September 14, 2011, 07:12:40 PM »

I did see that too Angie...she is sick...sick...sick...

OK..  So I know I wasnt imagining it !!  LOL  <luv yah girl>
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: September 14, 2011, 07:18:20 PM »

She's said some sick stuff before but wow, that was vile. I'm so tired of hearing people call it denial. It's so much worse than that. 

Ohhhh.. I so agree. SHe needs a broom shoved up her ass.. better yet the SHOVEL her daughter used .  I cant stand any of them.. but I did feel for George watching today.  Like I said before.. FLAME ME.. LOL  He needs to find his balls from Cindys purse strings and leave.  ONe thing I can say.. was they showed Cindy and Georges wedding photo at the beginning.. they both looked very attractive.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: September 14, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »

Interview just put nail in the coffin - Hell is waiting for them

Hopefully SOON!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: September 14, 2011, 07:28:32 PM »

If Cindy has been in therapy for 3 years she needs to get her money back!  It isn't working!  Did I hear Phil correctly?  he is having another show about them?   Why?

You heard is right.. I heard it too.. but he didnt sAY WHEN IT WOULD AIR EITHER!
Edit-fix quotes.  MB

I saw on his website (didn't watch the interview) the 3rd part is Monday.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:53:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.