April 23, 2024, 11:23:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 412912 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: September 14, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »

Good evening all.

I did not watch  yesterday and only decided to turn on the last twenty minutes today.  I for one am pleased Dr. Phil confronted Cindy and in my opinion, did well.

I have decided I may watch Monday's program

Then, just now as I was reading the previous posts with JVM in the back ground a thought came to  mind.....how many people are really making money and exploiting this situation as well as the murders of other children.   JVM,   NG,   etc.   are all making a very good living by "reporting" on the misery of others.  And I feel only a small part of the thousands of hours spent on these cases is actually news.   The rest is sensationalism and exploitation.   All the talking heads canibalizing each other....I have zero respect for any of them anymore.

I remember when I worked for child protective services we often remined each other that we made a living off the misery of others.  It's not that we created it, but we did benefit in numerous ways.

MOO

Terri
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: September 14, 2011, 07:55:48 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: September 14, 2011, 08:08:11 PM »

Judge Strickland on NG!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: September 14, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »

Judge Stickland says "Cindy is a lost ball in high weeds!"

He just can't like her he says

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: September 14, 2011, 08:18:37 PM »

I tried watching NG yesterday but had to switch channels because I just got too angry to hear her excusing Cindy. Thank goodness she's not on today. I can't believe I'm still so angry I pretty much can't abide watching anything Casey related. Just watching today to hear Judge Strickland. Glad someone has the guts to admit on TV that Cindy is not likeable.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: September 14, 2011, 08:27:21 PM »

Judge Stickland says "Cindy is a lost ball in high weeds!"

He just can't like her he says
I love it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 14, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »

I tried watching NG yesterday but had to switch channels because I just got too angry to hear her excusing Cindy. Thank goodness she's not on today. I can't believe I'm still so angry I pretty much can't abide watching anything Casey related. Just watching today to hear Judge Strickland. Glad someone has the guts to admit on TV that Cindy is not likeable.

Ditto....he also doesn't agree with the jurors verdict, and after listening to the few morons who have made statements JS is confused about how they came to a NG verdict. He won't criticize them, but he sure doesn't agree with them.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: September 14, 2011, 08:30:25 PM »

Alright. Nutcase caller speaking up for Cindy and Casey. Jinkasaurus agreeing with him. Time to turn off.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: September 14, 2011, 08:32:59 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-is-jose-baez-the-best-go-to-legal-person-did-cindy-send-casey-a-love-letter.html#more-43794
Casey Anthony: Is Jose Baez the best go-to legal person? Did Cindy send Casey a love letter?
CNN, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, In Session, Jose Baez, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 14 2011 6:19 PM

::snipping2::
Early in the day, on “The View,” ABC’s Dan Abrams was far more critical. He said that hiring Baez in Giordano’s case “was one of the all-time dumbest moves ever.”

Abrams asked: “Is the person you want in the United States representing you going on television the person who just represented Casey Anthony?”

Hostin, who was a guest on that show, defended Baez as “a great attorney.” Abrams registered his shock with his face and said, “Really?”   

Legal analyst Diana Tennis said that Cindy was sending a love letter to Casey through the TV interview. Tennis said Cindy was saying: ”I don’t know where you are. Your lawyers have kept us apart, but I am ready to forgive. I’m over it, let’s move on.’ ”

Tennis said the interview was “clearly Cindy asking her daughter to come back to her.”

Tennis was amazed that George and Cindy Anthony were sharing their differences about Caylee’s death before a national TV audience. “I don’t know what they’ve been talking about for three years,” Tennis said. “I don’t know how this relationship tolerates her [Cindy] writing a blank check basically to Casey.”

Body language expert Susan Constantine told WOFL that George and Cindy Anthony had come to a fork in the road. Constantine saw disgust in George about being in Cindy’s presence. “The relationship is at a dead end, it’s going to go over, it’s not going to last,” Constantine predicted.

What do you think about these comments?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: September 14, 2011, 08:38:37 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- Cindy: I think something is seriously wrong with my daughter. #caseyanthony -Longo.
49 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Duh..do ya think so Cindy..she is a liar, a theif and a murderess..what was your first clue your daughter has a few issues?

What a waste of time and energy interviewing these stupid people who think they are fooling everyone and the only persons folled are themselves.

I decided to watch the 2nd half of this farce.  I have to say that as much as I dislike Dr. Phil I am impressed that he is not letting them spew crap without confronting them.  They still look like lying fools.  Cindy is beyond pathetic.   

Thank you  Don.. I have to say that I do agree with your opinions 100 %  of the time...so I'll take it that Dr Phil did ask some hard questions..but...why he even did this and paid them off with Jeeps and $$$$ for their phony foundation puzzles me.  Yes ratings..but he and his staff should have done the research to know that the phony foundation does exist..but only on paper...it doesn't help anyone but the A's.

That is what pisses me off the most..the fact that he should have known he was really paying them..not a not for profit foundation.  He has a staff that was capable of finding that out..he could have said well..I make a donation to ..any missing children's fund..any foundation studing the effects of murder within the family..anything other then them.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: September 14, 2011, 08:43:58 PM »

George told Dr. Phil he took a voice analysis test.....did we know that? I don't remember seeing or reading any info related to that in the docs released.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: September 14, 2011, 08:48:37 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29184532/detail.html
Cindy: Justice For Caylee Was When Casey Walked
Couple Speaks With Dr. Phil About Granddaughter's Death
POSTED: 4:11 pm EDT September 14, 2011
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EDT September 14, 2011

Cindy said she does not agree with George’s assessment. She said she believes Caylee drowned accidentally.Cindy said she believes that when the jury found Casey not guilty in connection with Caylee’s death, it was a sign from God that it was an accident.

"Justice for Caylee was when Casey walked," Cindy said.

Cindy said that Casey started acting differently after Caylee’s birth and believes she may need help.

"I think there is something seriously wrong with my daughter,” Cindy said.

George and Cindy also didn’t agree on whether Casey ever had Caylee’s body in her car.

George said he believed evidence that showed the remains were in the trunk, but Cindy didn’t think Casey placed the remains in the woods.

Cindy said she thought the remains had been moved from wherever they were originally placed.

Cindy was confronted by Dr. Phil when she said the remains found in the woods weren’t actually Caylee’s. She said on the show that she believed Caylee’s soul left the body when she died.

“To me, that was not Caylee,” she said.

Cindy said she would have cremated the body.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29184532/detail.html#ixzz1Xxhyfhv8

Well Cindy..that must make your home life difficult at best with your husband.  Your daughter murdered your grand daughter, lied and stole frome anyone she could..including the family..while you watched and did nothing...you did nothing...and now you sound as though this is all a dream that you can recreate at your will the facts.  I think you have been doing that for a long time for your daughter and that is why we are all here today morning your grand daughter Caylee..who you seem to have not morned.  I wonder if you were relieved that you did not have to bear the burden of taking care of her and clothing and feeding her and bewing with her while Casey lived her life stealing from others..I wonder..I think that you find a relief in this..and I think that is why you lie so much..not to protect Case..but yourself.   Here's the deal Cindy..I have two grands who I would go to the ends of the earth for..and do..but..at the end of the day they are their parents children..and if something happens in their care..I can't change that..nor is that my fault.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 14, 2011, 08:50:08 PM »

I wish Jinxasarus would STOP cutting JS off. She makes me nuts!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: September 14, 2011, 08:50:37 PM »

George told Dr. Phil he took a voice analysis test.....did we know that? I don't remember seeing or reading any info related to that in the docs released.
I do not remember that.

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 14, 2011, 08:57:31 PM »

I do not remember that.

I just remember that they were supposed to take lie detector tests but Lee put the kabosh on that. I wish someone would ask Cindy, with her new pet Caylee Foundation project, if she would advise families of missing children not to take lie detector tests. I hate that @!!!!@##**!!@ Cindy as much as I despise her sociopathic spawn.
Yo Cindy! Justice will be served when Casey goes to jail for offing your sorry azz!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 14, 2011, 09:02:35 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29184427/detail.html
"If Caylee drowned, why the elaborate coverup?" George Anthony asked.

Instead, George Anthony said he more likely believes that his daughter, possibly along with friends, had given Caylee too much of a chemical, possibly Zanex or chloroform, and Caylee never woke up. He said he thought his daughter may have used a chemical to sedate Caylee because she wanted freedom, but Cindy Anthony said she had never heard her husband discuss this theory until that moment.

"Inside of my heart, I don't believe that Caylee drowned," George Anthony said.

Both George and Cindy Anthony expressed anger over the way Caylee's remains were disposed of, in plastic bags in a swampy wooded area near their Orange County home.

"How could they do that to her? Why didn't she (Casey) tell us?" George Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said she would never dispose of the body of someone she loved liked that, but defended her daughter, saying that Casey Anthony believes that someone's soul leaves their body as soon as they die, so the body was no longer Caylee.
[/b]

BBM

Well here you go Cindy anad Casey..the soul does leave the body when it dies...how does that make murder okay?

And no George..no friends were there on that night at your home..you haven't mentioned anyone and neither has Casey..so it wasn't Casey and friends..it was Casey. 

I don't care how you look at this murder..turn it every which way you can..there is only one person responsible..and that was Casey.  Cindy will never admit defeat..and evidently Geroge either if he is saying Casey and friends in the "They: quote as in how could they do that to her..Hello they are still on the denial tour..there was no they..there was only Casey.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 14, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »

Cindy~ If you're reading here~ I understand they're doing wonders with electro-shock therapy these days.

I couldn't resist watching today because I find this family so fascinating. Like watching a train wreck..u can't look away.
George knows his monster is guilty...Maybe Cindy will face reality when she finally has her 19th nervous breakdown.
She seems to really believe what she spews.
I think Dr. Phil did a decent job questioning them, even though I can't stand him.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 14, 2011, 09:08:29 PM »

I do not remember that.
me three. I don't remember that either... When GA said that, I felt my eyes pop out...
we would have known that...and I wont believe it unless it is in Jeff Ashton's book

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: September 14, 2011, 09:16:08 PM »

Interview just put nail in the coffin - Hell is waiting for them

I agree.. more so for Cindy then George though.. I think he was being sincere.. IMO 

See..I didn't see or hear these intervies..just going by what everyone posts here and what I know of them from past history in this case.

I do not feel sorry for George.  He is a grown man.  When he knew things were bad he should have spoken up but didn't..he said as much his self..  This is a man that has hid behine everyone one and everything during this trial..simply because he didn't have to accomdate that isuue of the press..Cindy did that for him.  And he is a weak link ..and still is..he is the type of person who wants to do nothing in life and carry no blame..great..but you had a family that needed to be supported..your wife did that..you had a son and daughter who needed your guidance..no one did that..and you had a grand daughter who needed you to make sure her Mom treated her well and she had the basic life needs..you didn't do that.  Cindy supplied the basic life needs..who supplied enough love to make it plausible that when it was clear that her mother had no job, was stealing and lying that this was not okay?  What did they believe the end result would be..a well rounded grand daughter from a mentally ill mother , with no admission of that illness or treatment?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: September 14, 2011, 09:20:11 PM »

If Cindy has been in therapy for 3 years she needs to get her money back!  It isn't working!  Did I hear Phil correctly?  he is having another show about them?   Why?

Lordy..I am not a watcher of ole Dr Phil...he is a behaviorist..so am I..so I know all his tricks he is using..but the only reason is money..he scheduled them of x number of hours..and he'll get them for that..he paid in advance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.